• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Covid Vaccine

I think a lot of people feel this way. Condolences to this man.

Sean David Hartman died from Vaccine cardiac issues at age 17

Meanwhile, the Gubmints continue to push the jabs when we are in the middle of what should be a peak if Covid was really a threat to mankind. This is from the CDC.

1670033302737.png

Asymptomatic: Adj. Without symptoms; symptom-free. "Most Covid patients are asymptomatic and don't even know they have Covid."

A.
DIFFERENT.
STRAIN.

Once you get a virus, you don't get the same virus again. Your natural immunity prevents you from getting THAT virus again. You get a cold virus just once; you get a flu virus just once; you get a Covid virus just once.

The problem is and always has been viruses mutate. That's why the Covid shot is so ineffective. Cold, flu and Covid viruses mutate so you are not protected against the new strain.

You say, "Get the boosters ... many of them. All of them. No matter your health or natural immunity status and no matter the genuine risk of side effects, cuz Chinese flu will kill you. Well, not if you are younger than 60 and in good health but get the shot anyway because Fauci and Pfizer."

TSF says, "Pfuck you. Natural immunity protects me from serious symptoms and since I am not 300 lbs., I don't need the shot."

One of you is right.
its the flu, bro

You posted that before. We debunked the Reuters article, before.

There's no misinterpreting the data in the study.

Say a scientist posts a study about Campbells Tomato Soup and concludes it's good for humans because of different nutrients it provides. But in the same study, the high sodium content of the soup is also shown. But he doesn't write about it, at all. Focusing on the good only, and ignoring the sodium doesn't make the negatives about the high sodium content 'disappear'.

The NEJM article presented a lot of data and came to a conclusion while focusing on one set of data (the nutrients) and wholly ignored the damning information they shared (the sodium). We appreciate them sharing it, trust me.

It's one of many explanations as to why so many vaccinated people are getting Covid 2, 3, 5, 6 times.
many folks pointed out the negative efficacy long before that article. Its all about the epitopes.

deflect? no.
i'm truly interested. and should be, seeing as how you've touted your morality by masking up 100% of the time and supportive of the mask mandate. so, do tell how your Thanksgiving went - since YOU were the one who brought it up a few pages ago.
THAT was THEN, THIS is NOW. WTF?

We've already debunked the debunking article, as said. Analyze Dr. Lin's responses in the article you shared. Sometimes he doesn't address the questions directly, and others he literally says "the lines on the graph don't actually reflect real data, they just show a trajectory." :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Yep, science does that a lot. All the time, yep. Scientists provide research studies full of data then when the Govt and the MSM turns on the science for exposing something they don't want exposed, the scientists then claim the data isn't the data, that the graphs are only "half data", etc.

He's saying "we didn't intend to show what we actually did." LMAO. Great fact check from an 'in the tank' MSM, Liberal-donating rag.

These are direct quotes from the study, quotes you utterly misinterpreted:
  • The Naturally Immune: "Among unvaccinated children, the estimated effectiveness of omicron infection against reinfection with omicron was 90.7% at 2 months and 62.9% at 4 months"
  • The Vaccinated: "Among previously uninfected children, vaccine effectiveness reached 63.2% at 4 weeks after the first dose and decreased to 15.5% at 16 weeks (4 months)"
Dr. Lin and Reuters are doing a fast backtrack. Why didn't they ask him what the vaccine effectiveness was at 6 months? 8? Hmmm.

Great article Shortbus. LOL

He’s a doctor, Tim and yes, it was an illustrative effect that went beyond the period of measurement. Anyone capable of critical thinking notices a line that becomes perfectly straight and comes to that conclusion. Delusional anti-vaxers searching for an alternative reality on SOCIAL MEDIA don’t. Do you actually think he created and submitted the article and graph without understanding the data?

Misinterpreted? Do you understand what PREVIOUSLY UNINFECTED means and why that doesn’t have ANYTHING to do with NATURAL IMMUNITY? So the previously uninfected somehow had natural immunity even though they were never infected, and it was destroyed by the vaccine? Really? Please do explain.

Why don’t you submit a dissenting article to anywhere but Steeler Nation POLITICS and religion forum?

No, the shots do not protect against "multiple strains." Jesus, that is the entire reason for the goddamn "boosters."

Meanwhile, natural immunity does the SAME THING, but with BETTER RESULTS and for A LONGER TIME.

Yes, of course, 100% of doctors say natural immunity has no value and does not protect people, and that every person in the world - including 19-year old athletes who would not notice if they got the Chinese flu - should get a shot-a-week, no matter the side effects, including dropping dead.

"Dropping dead is worth it if it saves just one life, even if it costs a thousand lives!!"
- Liberal science
I stopped at “getting vaccinated is a more dependable way to build immunity”. Thank you.

How exactly does someone misinterpret a thanksgiving?
Well, unrelated to my Thanksgiving, but anyone who goes Christmas shopping to get material things they want but don’t have is seriously misinterpreting Thanksgiving.

And they destroy natural immunity too, right? But somehow cases, deaths and hospitalizations have remained low for months despite most people having received at least some, if not all, of the vaccinations and boosters.

Do explain.
tell that to my mother who was hospitalized with Covid after the second vax. My Daughter who has gotten far sicker from Covid after getting the vax than she did having before the vax. Maybe if the Hospital hadn't forced her to get vaccinated after having already had covid she wouldn't have had it three times. Same with myself. I had it very early on and was fine UNTIL I got vaccinated and then got it and felt terrible. deaths and hospitalizations have remained low simply because the virus has done what viruses of this type do they mutate to become more virulent and weaker overall. More people get it less have issues. With or without vaccines. Data shows that we may have damaged that process by mass vaccinations of a failed vaccine.

tell that to my mother who was hospitalized with Covid after the second vax. My Daughter who has gotten far sicker from Covid after getting the vax than she did having before the vax. Maybe if the Hospital hadn't forced her to get vaccinated after having already had covid she wouldn't have had it three times. Same with myself. I had it very early on and was fine UNTIL I got vaccinated and then got it and felt terrible. deaths and hospitalizations have remained low simply because the virus has done what viruses of this type do they mutate to become more virulent and weaker overall. More people get it less have issues. With or without vaccines. Data shows that we may have damaged that process by mass vaccinations of a failed vaccine.
And yet doctors across the ENTIRE WORLD go on not realizing what the social media researching experts on this board have figured out. 👍🏼

Well, unrelated to my Thanksgiving, but anyone who goes Christmas shopping to get material things they want but don’t have is seriously misinterpreting Thanksgiving.
OK, I get it. You are pissed that they commercialized Christmas and now Thanksgiving. But when I find a great deal on a big *** TV, Im buying that ******. I can just go to church and God will forgive me. :)

I think a lot of people feel this way. Condolences to this man.

Sean David Hartman died from Vaccine cardiac issues at age 17

I can't even fathom how many very angry people are out there right now. A lot more coming. The best avenue will be for them to come clean. They won't. Whatever comes from it will be richly deserved and well earned.

Oh, things like clothes, shoes, and food? Things like that?

So you think Thanksgiving is about Christmas shopping, or you don’t understand what “unrelated” means?

Wow, you are so above the rest of us. So, so altruistic and generous. Like how you reveled in others being forced to stop working and go into debt while you continued working, and how you enjoyed vacationing in a state you lambasted for not following the Chinese flu policies you insisted needed to be followed by others, and how you labeled people who did not wear masks as selfish and loathesome but now you don't wear a mask because ... something.

Wait ...

Oh, things like clothes, shoes, and food? Things like that?

Wow, you are so above the rest of us. So, so altruistic and generous. Like how you reveled in others being forced to stop working and go into debt while you continued working, and how you enjoyed vacationing in a state you lambasted for not following the Chinese flu policies you insisted needed to be followed by others, and how you labeled people who did not wear masks as selfish and loathesome but now you don't wear a mask because ... something.

Wait ...
No, so much more content and thankful for what I already have.

You really come off as a consistently miserable person.

No, so much more content and thankful for what I already have.

So you still wearing clothes and shoes you got as a 6-year old?

That would explain a lot.

You really come off as a consistently miserable person.

Floggy: "Mirror, mirror, on the wall, who is the most projecting douchebag of all?"

So you still wearing clothes and shoes you got as a 6-year old?

That would explain a lot.

Floggy: "Mirror, mirror, on the wall, who is the most projecting douchebag of all?"
Thanksgiving day is the only day to go shopping? WTF?

Oh, and I still wear a mask if asked like I did for my derm exam in October. The vaccine happened and yes, I’m thankful it did.

He’s a doctor, Tim and yes, it was an illustrative effect that went beyond the period of measurement.

No son, it was a trajectory. That's what he said. If you take him at his word, he only analyzed 4 months. Take the trajectory then, I don't care. After 4 months, protection was 15.5%. :ROFLMAO: What is it at 8 Months?

Anyone capable of critical thinking notices a line that becomes perfectly straight and comes to that conclusion. Delusional anti-vaxers searching for an alternative reality on SOCIAL MEDIA don’t. Do you actually think he created and submitted the article and graph without understanding the data?

Misinterpreted? Do you understand what PREVIOUSLY UNINFECTED means and why that doesn’t have ANYTHING to do with NATURAL IMMUNITY? So the previously uninfected somehow had natural immunity even though they were never infected, and it was destroyed by the vaccine? Really? Please do explain.

Why don’t you submit a dissenting article to anywhere but Steeler Nation POLITICS and religion forum?

Clearly you still don't understand the study or the terms still Shortbus. I'll repost the **** you ****** up above and before from Dr. Lin's article.
  • Graph B - analyzes Pfizer on previously infected children and previously uninfected children (comparing uninfected and prior-infected kids)
  • Graph C - analyzes natural immunity against reinfection in only unvaccinated children (kids with only natural immunity)
  • Graph D - analyzes natural immunity against reinfection in vaccinated children (kids with both the shot and natural immunity)
1670088188464.png

What Dr. Lin said - direct cut and paste from his study:

"Among unvaccinated children the estimated effectiveness of omicron infection (i.e., natural immunity) against reinfection with omicron was 90.7% at 2 months and 62.9% at 4 months"

"Among previously uninfected children (no natural immunity), vaccine effectiveness reached 63.2% at 4 weeks after the first dose and decreased to 15.5% at 16 weeks"

Clearly you don't get the phrase "previously uninfected" in the context of the study nor what I posted before nor what Dr. Lin meant. Read his second quote above 3 times slowly. In that sentence, previously uninfected children are those with NO vaccinated or natural immunity. They then injected them and tested vaccine effectiveness.

In the first sentence, the unvaxxed were prior infected and they tested the effectiveness of natural immunity....which at 4 months is 4 times greater than vaccinated immunity.

I stopped at “getting vaccinated is a more dependable way to build immunity”. Thank you.

More dependable. The author is trying to say safer, even though Covid has a 99.9% survival rate.

A better defense is to have natural immunity than vaccinated immunity. Better protection.

Pick your poison. Pun intended.

And yet doctors across the ENTIRE WORLD go on not realizing what the social media researching experts on this board have figured out. 👍🏼

Round and round....

Not my doctors. Not many of those on the board's doctors.

I'll repeat, I live in the most liberal county, in one of the most liberal states in the union. My doc is a Democrat voting Jew. We have a huge Jewish community here. Most of my docs are Jewish. A couple Indians.

None of them have even talked about the clot shots. Not one mention.

You're pretty good and knowing what the whole world-wide medical community is doing - because Lester Holt told you it's so.

But it's not.