• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Covid Vaccine

Those saying there was no 'cover up' fail to see topics like these as straight evidence they did. Pharma money forced the establishment to disparage Ivermectin internationally. When it worked. And people died. I took it.

The COVID-19 pandemic brought us a panoply of lies and evidence-light declarations that were less intended to inform Americans than to consolidate power and buy time. Among these were Anthony Fauci’s famous shift from arguing against wearing masks, to recommending wearing one, and, finally, to wearing two.

Fauci also tried to convince us that the SARS-CoV-2 virus was not manipulated in a lab even though his inner circle had emailed him about “unusual features” of the virus that looked “potentially engineered.” And, of course, we had “fifteen days to stop the spread,” an evergreen concept that dragged on for two years. Lest readers fault us for forgetting, there was also the “gain of function” controversy, the focused protection battle, school closures, lockdowns, vaccine mandates, and vaccine misrepresentations.

These topics have received much public attention. The one pandemic topic that hasn’t, and is nonetheless important, is the maligned ivermectin. It’s time to set the record straight.

If you’ve followed the news closely over the last two years, you’ve probably heard a few things about ivermectin. First, that it’s a veterinary medicine intended for horses and cows. Second, that the FDA and other government regulatory agencies recommended against its use for COVID-19. Third, that even the inventor and manufacturer of ivermectin, Merck & Co., came out against it. Fourth, that one of the largest studies showing that ivermectin worked for COVID-19 was retracted for data fraud. And, finally, that the largest and best study of ivermectin, the TOGETHER trial, showed that ivermectin didn’t work.

Let’s consider the evidence.

Ivermectin has a distinguished history, and it may have benefits comparable to those of penicillin. The anti-parasitic’s discovery led to a Nobel Prize and subsequent billions of safe administrations around the world, even among children and pregnant women. “Ivermectin is widely available worldwide, inexpensive, and one of the safest drugs in modern medicine.”

The FDA put out a special warning against using ivermectin for COVID-19. The FDA’s warning, which included language such as, “serious harm,” “hospitalized,” “dangerous,” “very dangerous,” “seizures,” “coma and even death,” and “highly toxic,” might suggest that the FDA was warning against pills laced with poison, not a drug the FDA had already approved as safe. Why did it become dangerous when used for COVID-19? The FDA didn’t say.

Because of the FDA’s rules, if it were to make any statement on ivermectin, it was obliged to attack it. The FDA prohibits the promotion of drugs for unapproved uses. Since fighting SARS-CoV-2 was an unapproved use of ivermectin, the FDA couldn’t have advocated use without obvious hypocrisy. Ivermectin’s discoverer, Merck & Co., had multiple reasons to disparage its own drug.

Merck, too, couldn’t have legally “promoted” ivermectin for COVID-19 without a full FDA approval, something that would have taken years and many millions of dollars. Plus, Merck doesn’t make much money from cheap, generic ivermectin but was hoping to find success with its new, expensive drug, Lagevrio (molnupiravir).

A large study of ivermectin for COVID-19 by Elgazzar et al. was withdrawn over charges of plagiarism and faked data. Many media reports seem fixated on this one dubious study, but it was one of many clinical studies. After the withdrawn studies have been removed from consideration, there are 15 trials that suggest that ivermectin doesn’t work for COVID-19 and 78 that do.

The TOGETHER trial received significant positive press. The New York Times quoted two experts who had seen the results. One stated, “There’s really no sign of any benefit [from ivermectin],” while the other said, “At some point it will become a waste of resources to continue studying an unpromising approach.”

While the Elgazzar paper was quickly dismissed, the TOGETHER trial was acclaimed. It shouldn’t have been. Researchers who have analyzed it have found 31 critical problems (impossible data; extreme conflicts of interest; blinding failure), 22 serious problems (results were delayed six months; conflicting data), and 21 major problems (multiple, conflicting randomization protocols) with it.

While the popular narrative is that the TOGETHER trial showed that ivermectin didn’t work for COVID-19, the actual results belie that conclusion: ivermectin was associated with a 12 percent lower risk of death, a 23 percent lower risk of mechanical ventilation, a 17 percent lower risk of hospitalization, and a 10 percent lower risk of extended ER observation or hospitalization. We have calculated that the probability that ivermectin helped the patients in the TOGETHER trial ranged from 26 percent for the median number of days to clinical recovery to 91 percent for preventing hospitalization. The TOGETHER trial’s results should be reported accurately.

Based on the clinical evidence from the 93 trials that ivermectin reduced mortality by an average of 51 percent, and on the estimated infection fatality rate of COVID-19, about 400 infected Americans aged 60-69 would need to be treated with ivermectin to statistically prevent one death in that group. The total cost of the ivermectin to prevent that one death: $40,000. (Based on the GoodRx website, a generic prescription for ivermectin is priced at approximately $40. Roughly 2.5 prescriptions would be needed per person to receive the average dose of 150 mg per patient.)

How much is your life worth? We’re betting it’s worth far more than $40,000.

When the next pandemic strikes, by necessity we’ll rely on older drugs because newer ones require years of development. Ivermectin is a repurposed drug that helps, and could have helped so much more. It deserves recognition, not disparagement. What we really need, however, is a way to inoculate ourselves against the lies and misrepresentations of powerful public figures, organizations, and drug companies. Sadly, there are no such vaccines for that contagion.

Last edited:
Whats your endgame here Oneforthebus? Do you want us all to run out and get vaxed?
I have no endgame. I want everyone to do what they and their doctor feel is best. I just want them to make decisions based on accurate information, not distorted twisted scare tactics. As I said numerous posts ago this debate is almost moot except for maybe people at high risk from Covid. I don’t think there can be any debate at this point that they really aren’t effective for the rest of us, so any vaccine risk at all (and I have never claimed there is zero risk) is probably not worth it.

She was an early adopter-sheep of the vaxxes. She‘s just trying to cover her *** for ******* up.
To some extent perhaps, I think many of us fell for the next coming of the black plague, only to be duped. I'm not sure anyone knew what this was when it first broke, and did what they thought best for themselves with the information we had. 6 to 8 months later, we had a better understanding.

Tim,
Why wouldn't all vaccine pushers, like OFTB was before she wasn't (facts didn't change, just the transparency did), want an open review of all Covid policies and spending to demonstrate the pros and cons of how Covid was handled?
Who doesn’t want that? I would certainly welcome it.

I’m not a “vaccine pusher”. Yes, early on after watching my children suffer in lockdowns and one almost having a mental health breakdown I desperately wanted normalcy again. I hoped the vaccines would bring that. Contrary to what many of you state, there were safety and efficacy studies done in tens of thousands of people. Medical and pharmaceutical professionals I know and trust believed the vaccines to be safe and effective (many if not most still do) Despite all that I’ve always believed an emergency use authorized vaccine should not be mandated. I also believed vaccine and mask mandates would backfire and they have, spurring a lot of these conspiracy theories and misinformation campaigns.

I have no endgame. I want everyone to do what they and their doctor feel is best. I just want them to make decisions based on accurate information, not distorted twisted scare tactics.

You mean like the vast trove of never ending misinformation the Government has provided us? This is where some have a rub with you on this topic - your hypocrisy on this topic of misinformation.

Government provided misinformation you don't rail against, you excuse and justify it. "We were learning". You rationalize it away as it is expected, **** happens.

Dr. Malone, Steve Kirsch, Berenson say something that goes against what's spouted at the White House podium and you claim it's 'dangerous'.

Two completely different reactions to the same thing - misinformation.

I contend the Government misinformation is far more dangerous in many cases. Case in point, Ivermectin and prescribing Remdesevir.

The attacks on Ivermectin may well have cost tens of thousands of lies. That type of misinformation...you don't speak up about.

Last edited:
Ivermectin has been shown ineffective in dozens of studies. Yes this is factcheck.org which you will all immediately discount but there are links to over 80 studies for anyone who cares to look. The misinformation folks find one discredited study (discredited for poor methodology) that conflicts and here we are.

It's not hypocrisy to understand the difference between being wrong about something and intentionally lying, distorting, twisting or omitting things. Evolving knowledge of a new viral illness and how best to prevent and treat it is the norm, not the exception. There's nothing sinister or dishonest about that. I'm not justifying or excusing anything, I don't have to. The CDC and the government have made some huge blunders in their response, some of which they've admitted to. Blunders and incompetence are nothing I celebrate, but they aren't diabolical lies with intent to harm.

Anyway as I have before for long periods I'll take leave of this thread because it's an exercise in futility. No one is changing anyone's minds. Have a busy week ahead of me, hope you all have a wonderful holiday season and a healthy and happy new year.

Ivermectin has been shown ineffective in dozens of studies. Yes this is factcheck.org which you will all immediately discount but there are links to over 80 studies for anyone who cares to look. The misinformation folks find one discredited study (discredited for poor methodology) that conflicts and here we are.

It's not hypocrisy to understand the difference between being wrong about something and intentionally lying, distorting, twisting or omitting things. Evolving knowledge of a new viral illness and how best to prevent and treat it is the norm, not the exception. There's nothing sinister or dishonest about that. I'm not justifying or excusing anything, I don't have to. The CDC and the government have made some huge blunders in their response, some of which they've admitted to. Blunders and incompetence are nothing I celebrate, but they aren't diabolical lies with intent to harm.

Anyway as I have before for long periods I'll take leave of this thread because it's an exercise in futility. No one is changing anyone's minds. Have a busy week ahead of me, hope you all have a wonderful holiday season and a healthy and happy new year.
1671401518930.jpeg

1671401636670.jpeg

None of which indicate it is dangerous, which the media and government tried to convince everyone for 2 years.

It's not hypocrisy to understand the difference between being wrong about something and intentionally lying, distorting, twisting or omitting things.

See above. The government intentionally mislead. OFTB, that is but one of innumerable examples that have been listed here for years. The Government and the CDC intentionally at times lied to all of us. Deaths, causes of deaths, masking, social distancing, prescribing Remdesiver AFTER it was well known it was dangerous, venting patients long after it was well known it was increasing chances of death, pushing vaccines on children when they full well know healthy children are essentially immune to Covid.

Evolving knowledge of a new viral illness and how best to prevent and treat it is the norm, not the exception. There's nothing sinister or dishonest about that. I'm not justifying or excusing anything, I don't have to. The CDC and the government have made some huge blunders in their response, some of which they've admitted to. Blunders and incompetence are nothing I celebrate, but they aren't diabolical lies with intent to harm.

This is where we differ. They have intentionally deceived. I present you the current push to inoculate kids and infants, to intentionally not study VAERS reports, Israel covering up actual scientific data, not performing post vaccine-suspected-death autopsies, working with Twitter to censure any voice that differed from their own mistaken rhetoric.

Just look at the recent Twitter dump. 80 FBI agents working at Twitter, telling them what to censor, much of it vaccine and Covid related, including any discussions about the origins of Covid that went beyond the White House's line.

That's all intentional deceit, not just "learning as we go."

Sure there was learning as we went along. There was also deceit. You refuse to even consider the latter happened. When it factually did.

You as well.

Just "learning" not intentional deceit. Another simple honest mistake.

More learning just coming out after billions served. Notice how they say 'in older individuals.'

How long before they will have to admit it's in 'all' individuals?

Pfizer’s COVID-19 vaccine has been linked to blood clotting in older individuals, according to the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA).

FDA researchers, crunching data from a database of elderly persons in the United States, found that pulmonary embolism—blood clotting in the lungs—met the initial threshold for a statistical signal and continued meeting the criteria after a more in-depth evaluation.

Three other outcomes of interest—a lack of oxygen to the heart, a blood platelet disorder called immune thrombocytopenia, and another type of clotting called intravascular coagulation—initially raised red flags, researchers said. More in-depth evaluations, such as comparisons with populations who received influenza vaccines, showed those three as no longer meeting the statistical threshold for a signal.
Researchers looked at data covering 17.4 million elderly Americans who received a total of 34.6 million vaccine doses between Dec. 10, 2020, and Jan. 16, 2022.

The study was published by the journal Vaccine on Dec. 1.

The FDA said it was not taking any action on the results because they do not prove the vaccines cause any of the four outcomes, and because the findings “are still under investigation and require more robust study.”

Dr. Peter McCullough, chief medical adviser for the Truth for Health Foundation, told The Epoch Times via email that the new paper “corroborates the concerns of doctors that the large uptick in blood clots, progression of atherosclerotic heart disease, and blood disorders is independently associated with COVID-19 vaccination.”

Pfizer did not respond to a request for comment. <---WE ARE STUNNED...

Side Effects Pfizer Vaccine​

All three vaccines have been linked to a number of side effects. Heart inflammation is causally linked to the Moderna and Pfizer shots, experts around the world have confirmed, while Johnson & Johnson’s has been associated with blood clots.

Other conditions, such as pulmonary embolism, have been reported to authorities and described in studies, though some papers have found no increase in risk following vaccination.

Approximately 4,214 reports of post-vaccination pulmonary embolism, including 1,886 reports following receipt of Pfizer’s vaccine, have been reported to the U.S. Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System as of Dec. 9.

As of the same date, 1,434 reports of post-vaccination myocardial infarction, including 736 following receipt of Pfizer’s vaccine; 469 reports of post-vaccination immune thrombocytopenia, including 234 following receipt of Pfizer’s vaccine; and 78 reports of post-vaccination intravascular coagulation, including 42 after receipt of Pfizer’s vaccine, have been reported.

Reports to the system can be made by anybody, but most are lodged by health care workers, studies show. The number of reports are an undercount, according to studies.

The new study states that the FDA “strongly believes the potential benefits of COVID-19 vaccination outweigh the potential risks of COVID-19 infection.” No evidence was cited in support of the belief.

The FDA is set to meet with its vaccine advisory panel in January 2023 about the future of COVID-19 vaccines, as the vaccines have been performing much worse against Omicron and its subvariants.

McCullough told The Epoch Times: “A shortcoming of the CMS surveillance system is that it did not capture prior and subsequent SARS-CoV-2 infection which accentuate the cumulative risk of COVID-19 vaccination. Given the large number of individuals who have been vaccinated, the population attributable fraction of medical problems ascribed to the vaccines is enormous. I have concerns over the future burden to the healthcare system as a consequence of mass indiscriminate COVID-19 vaccination.”

Damn. He succinctly sums up 5 reasons not to get the shots in a public forum. Some of them I've heard, others are new to me.

I remember kamala Harris, on tv, recommending not taking the vaccine because it was developed while Trump was president. I'm glad I followed her advice. She didn't follow her own advice. Perhaps, under the Biden Harris regime, the formula was new and improved?

Interesting. Take it for what it is worth.

My wife and I have become avid fans of American football. The Canadian game left us cold. Three-down football is a bore, the larger field resembles a soccer pitch, and the caliber of players is necessarily weaker than that of their American counterparts. Four-down football is far more interesting, eliminating the need for constant punt exchanges and allowing us to examine and enjoy the complexity of strategy, play adjustments, lots of audibles, and the evolution of play formation in general.

We have our favorite players and teams. I appreciate the toughness and camaraderie of the Tennessee Titans before their seemingly inexplicable run of losses. My wife is a devoted fan of the Kansas City Chiefs, something I never quite understood. Since we are contemplating moving to Florida, we also focused on the two local teams. We both felt the Miami Dolphins were overrated despite an exotic quarterback, and the Tampa Bay Buccaneers have been a disappointment.

Sunday, Monday, and Thursday evenings are dedicated to the game. We noted how the great pocket passers like Aaron Rodgers and Tom Brady were gradually being eclipsed by stronger and more mobile quarterbacks like Jaylen Hurts of the Philadelphia Eagles and Lamar Jackson of the Baltimore Ravens. Still, we were fond of Rodgers for his (past?) excellence as a pinpoint passer and gutsy presence. We liked Brady when he was with the New England Patriots and, even though he is a controversial figure, wished him good luck with the Bucs.

Recently, though, we have grown alarmed at the high volume of injuries among the teams, rosters increasingly decimated, offensive and defensive lines spackled with substitutes, quarterbacks going down like proverbial ninepins, and outcomes determined to a large extent by who remained on the field. In a recent game between the New England Patriots and the Arizona Cardinals, five players were assisted off the field before the first quarter was half-done, including a potentially career-ending injury to Cardinal signal caller Kyler Murray.

Something was going on, but what? Our anecdotal impression was confirmed by a longitudinal analysis conducted by the National Library of Medicine, which concluded that “The rate of injury in NFL players during weeks 1-4 of the 2020-2021 regular seasons was significantly higher than during 3 recent past NFL preseasons and regular seasons.” The first mRNA vaccine mandate came on the market in December 2020. The regular 2021 season began in early September, by which time most of the players would likely have been vaccinated. It was bad last year and clearly worse in 2022. Stamina and resilience, muscle and bone, have clearly been impacted.

Apart from mentioning the names of the injured and the nature of their injuries, none of the sportscasters and commenters seem willing to address the elephant in the locker room. It is known that practically all the players are vaxxed, with only rare exceptions like Aaron Rodgers. It is known that a soaring number of adverse effects have followed upon the introduction of the vaccines and booster shots, including the spiraling prominence of what is called SADS, or Sudden Adult Death Syndrome, people popping off in record numbers, with no prior warning, to heart attacks, brain clots, and cancer. No one in authority, not even families who have lost “loved ones,” will mention this unprecedented medical anomaly, which is certainly not the result of COVID-19 — the “19” is long past. Autopsies have plainly shown that the vaccines are implicated, as does the timeline. Yet omerta prevails.

SLAY Magazine reports that recent data from Germany, based on insurance tables, show that “unexpected deaths have been skyrocketing since the end of 2020… jumping from about 6000 per quarter to 14,000 currently.” Similarly, the Australian Bureau of Statistics reveals a 13% rise in deaths during 2022.

A recent article in The Epoch Times compiles a large number of studies and clinical investigations dealing with the adverse effects of the vaccines. According to direct evidence published by medical pathologists at Heidelberg University Hospital, mRNA vaccines cause myocarditis via fibrillation or ventricular tachycardia. Vaccinated patients suffered from autoimmune attacks on their own heart cells.

The findings, published on Nov. 27, 2022, established “the histological phenotype of lethal vaccination-associated myocarditis.”
Other original studies come to the same conclusion. Epidemiological guidelines codified by the Bradford Hill criteria indicate that the relation between mRNA vaccine and injury is causative rather than correlational. Colleen Huber’s study of the nine elements comprising these criteria in her 2022 book Neither Safe Nor Effective posits a relation between “the vaccines and human health events, including higher rates of death from all causes.”

Interestingly, pushback is growing against the pharmaceutical cartels. Gov. Ron DeSantis of Florida is now threatening “to hold these manufacturers accountable for this mRNA vaccine.” Florida Surgeon General Dr. Joseph Ladapo is looking into the increased instances of cardiac arrest, the mounting number of stillbirths and miscarriages, and the failure of the medical profession to allow for informed consent among their patients with respect to the jabs. The Florida administration is to be commended for taking up the challenge against a secretive and venal pharmaceutical industry and its medical and political hoplites, though I don’t know if that will help Tua Tagovailoa regain his form or revive the Brady bunch on the field of play at this time.

One need not consult the hundreds of meticulous and authentic reports and studies to arrive at similar conclusions. One need only spend a few months watching football to detect that something weird is happening. Players have become increasingly vulnerable, far more prone to injuries than in recent memory, and the carnage on the field consorts with the introduction of the vaccines.

One should not pay attention to the complicit and corrupt medical authorities who, unlike Dr. Ladapo and a small constellation of his confreres, have changed their minds so often that they resemble weathervanes in a windstorm. They have, to use a common term, not only contrived to move the goalposts, but they also have performed the sorcerer’s feat of moving the entire football field. Their contestation will only lead to disaster...

and from the article above...at least some nations are doing autopsies. The findings aren't good for the vaccines.

A serious side effect linked to COVID-19 vaccines can lead to death, according to a new study.

Post-vaccination myocarditis, a form of heart inflammation, was identified in a subset of people who died “unexpectedly” at home within 20 days of receiving a COVID-19 vaccine. Researchers analyzed autopsies that had been performed on the people and conducted additional research, including studying tissue samples.

Researchers started with a group of 35, but excluded 10 from further analysis because other causes of death were identified. Of the remaining 25, researchers identified evidence of myocarditis in five.

All of the five people received a Moderna or Pfizer vaccine within seven days of their death, with a mean of 2.5 days. The median age was 58 years. None of the people had COVID-19 infection prior to being vaccinated and nasal swabs returned negative.

Autopsy findings combined with the lack of evidence of other causes of death and how the vaccination happened shortly before the deaths enabled researchers to say that for three of the cases, vaccination was the “likely cause” of the myocarditis and that the cardiac condition “was the cause of sudden death.”

In one of the other cases, myocarditis was believed to be the cause of death but researchers detected a herpes virus, an alternative explanation for the incidence of heart inflammation. The remaining case did not include an alternative explanation for the myocarditis but the researchers said the impact of the inflammation was “discrete and mainly observed in the pericardial fat.” They classified the two cases as possibly caused by vaccination.

“In general, a causal link between myocarditis and anti-SARS-CoV-2 vaccination is supported by several considerations,” the researchers said, including the “close temporal relation to vaccination”; the “absence of any other significant pre-existing heart disease”; and the negative testing for any “myocarditis-causing infectious agents.”...

The study (pdf) was published by Clinical Research in Cardiology on Nov. 27. The researchers all work for Heidelberg University Hospital. They were funded by German authorities.

Moderna and Pfizer did not respond to requests for comment.

The meticulous ruling out of possible causes apart from vaccination signals that the cases are “the tip of the iceberg,” Dr. Andrew Bostom, a heart expert based in Rhode Island, told The Epoch Times.

“If there’s a seemingly healthy person that dies suddenly in their sleep, essentially, these are typically the cases that are autopsied, and clearly the most common finding is some form of atherosclerotic coronary heart disease. But they basically ruled that out in these cases. And then they came up with the most plausible proximate cause being vaccination,” he said. “And so it suggests that the phenomenon could actually be broader than it’s been suspected to be.”...

Causality​

Several vaccines have been linked to myocarditis and a related condition, pericarditis. They are made by Moderna and Pfizer and are the two most widely administered in the United States and Germany.

Both vaccines utilize messenger RNA (mRNA) technology.

Causality means that a vaccine causes a condition.

Top CDC researchers have said (pdf) the current evidence shows a causal link between the mRNA shots and heart inflammation. Other researchers have also reached that conclusion.

Other Autopsy Findings​

In 2021, U.S. researchers reported two adults developed myocarditis within two weeks of COVID-19 vaccination, and they were unable to find causes other than vaccination.

In 2021, South Korea researchers reported that after examining the death of a 22-year-old man who died five days after receiving the Pfizer vaccine, they determined the primary cause was “myocarditis, causally-associated” with the vaccine.

In January, New Zealand researchers reported that the Pfizer vaccine was probably responsible for sudden myocarditis that led to the death of a 57-year-old woman, writing that “other causes have been discounted with reasonable certainty.”

In February, researchers in several U.S. states reported that two teenage boys who died shortly after receiving Pfizer’s vaccine experienced heart inflammation and that the inflammation was the primary cause of death.

In May, CDC researchers reported that a young boy died after experiencing post-vaccination heart inflammation, with myocarditis being pegged as the cause of death.

In September, a German researcher reported that a 55-year-old who died four months after receiving the Pfizer vaccine died of myocarditis and said “these findings indicate that myocarditis, as well as thrombo-embolic events following injection of spike-inducing gene-based vaccines, are causally associated with a[n] injurious immunological response to the encoded agent.”

And just recently, Japanese researchers reported on results from a 27-year-old man who died 28 days after admission following vaccination.

Sigh. Just sigh. People here, people there, ignore VAERS. It's all "bs" despite it showing a legit cause for concern...that wasn't investigated...that the CDC now has to admit...is a real problem. Hey...maybe actually, you know, investigate the reports?

1671500542488.png

Executive summary

The FDA spotted a safety signal using the CMS database that the vaccine might cause pulmonary embolism (PE). But they aren’t sure if it is the COVID vaccine or not. After all, it could be something else like some new virus that nobody knows about yet!

But the signal is crystal clear in the VAERS database. It generated a safety signal at least a year ago, but unfortunately, the CDC isn’t monitoring VAERS for safety; they just maintain it to be compliant with the law.

The PE signal is over 6,500 times normal for ONLY the COVID vaccines. The counts are normal for all the other vaccines. If it isn’t the vaccine that is causing this, what is? And why is it ONLY affecting people who get the COVID vaccine? Nobody at the FDA is able to explain this.

Bottom line: The CDC isn’t looking at any of the safety signals, so they won’t find any. The FDA is equally clueless and it will take decades before they can tie the pulmonary embolism to the vaccine.

Congresswoman Anna Eshoo ignores all attempts to contact her regarding this.

Introduction

Here’s the Epoch Times article entitled Pfizer’s COVID-19 Vaccine Linked to Blood Clotting: FDA. The FDA used the CMS database (Medicare) for the research.

Here’s my tweet about it:

Now hear this

The Epoch Times article said,​

The FDA said it was not taking any action on the results because they do not prove the vaccines cause any of the four outcomes, and because the findings “are still under investigation and require more robust study.”

More in the link.

I know, I know, Steve Kirsch, he's an idiot...nearly as much so as the CDC that doesn't bother to look at suspected adverse effects of the vaccines.

Sigh. Just sigh. People here, people there, ignore VAERS. It's all "bs" despite it showing a legit cause for concern...that wasn't investigated...that the CDC now has to admit...is a real problem. Hey...maybe actually, you know, investigate the reports?

View attachment 10194

Executive summary​

The FDA spotted a safety signal using the CMS database that the vaccine might cause pulmonary embolism (PE). But they aren’t sure if it is the COVID vaccine or not. After all, it could be something else like some new virus that nobody knows about yet!

But the signal is crystal clear in the VAERS database. It generated a safety signal at least a year ago, but unfortunately, the CDC isn’t monitoring VAERS for safety; they just maintain it to be compliant with the law.

The PE signal is over 6,500 times normal for ONLY the COVID vaccines. The counts are normal for all the other vaccines. If it isn’t the vaccine that is causing this, what is? And why is it ONLY affecting people who get the COVID vaccine? Nobody at the FDA is able to explain this.

Bottom line: The CDC isn’t looking at any of the safety signals, so they won’t find any. The FDA is equally clueless and it will take decades before they can tie the pulmonary embolism to the vaccine.

Congresswoman Anna Eshoo ignores all attempts to contact her regarding this.

Introduction​

Here’s the Epoch Times article entitled Pfizer’s COVID-19 Vaccine Linked to Blood Clotting: FDA. The FDA used the CMS database (Medicare) for the research.

Here’s my tweet about it:

Now hear this​

The Epoch Times article said,​

More in the link.

I know, I know, Steve Kirsch, he's an idiot...nearly as much so as the CDC that doesn't bother to look at suspected adverse effects of the vaccines.
How many hours a day do you spend searching obscure right wing websites for anti-Covid vaccine nonsense?

How many hours a day do you spend searching obscure right wing websites for anti-Covid vaccine nonsense?

It's called a news feed and networking. I go through the news feed a couple times a day. Takes minutes. I also work at one of the largest companies in the world. Those of us who successfully fought off the vaccine mandates have a private comms channel. Several thousand of us. And like here, we post and share a lot of content.

Worth every minute to educate ideological sheep like you.

Not surprised you dismiss scientific studies linking the vaccines to yet another heart related issue that kills people. But I know, Lester Holt tells you every night how safe they are. Stay blind Shortbus.

Last edited:
Even Liberals are speaking out

It's called a news feed. I go through the news feed a couple times a day. Takes minutes.

Worth every minute to educate ideological sheep like you.

Not surprised you dismiss scientific studies linking the vaccines to yet another heart related issue that kills people. But I know, Lester Holt tells you every night how safe they are. Stay blind Shortbus.
Ideological. 😂 pot meet kettle!

Just caught the Netflix Web of Lies episode about Seth Rich. Remember how your ideological imagination got manipulated and played by that conspiracy? But the Covid vaccine will be different, right? “Just wait”, right?

Ideological. 😂 pot meet kettle!

Just caught the Netflix Web of Lies episode about Seth Rich. Remember how your ideological imagination got manipulated and played by that conspiracy? But the Covid vaccine will be different, right? “Just wait”, right?

Son, we've watched about a dozen "theories" proven right over the past couple years. We will continue to watch more proven out. Like so many have already about the vaccines. There's only hundreds of pages of it coming to light.

Yeah, VAERS reports. Can you imagine if adverse event reporting was mandatory, or if even just half of all events were reported how bad the numbers would be?

Remember, we were told endlessly the vaccines will not affect our reproductive health.

Pfizer, the maker of one of the notorious mRNA “vaccines”, has recently come out and acknowledged that the vaccine may cause blood clots. As reported on by The Gateway Pundit yesterday, Pfizer’s President of International Developed Markets Janine Small admitted that the vaccine had never been tested on whether or not it prevented transmission of the disease before it entered the market.

The known effects of myocarditis and other cardiac injuries has not only been well documented in the public, it is now being acknowledged by the vaccine manufacturer and the FDA themselves. And now that Twitter allows “free speech” (kind of), the message is beginning to disseminate throughout the mainstream.

Miscarriages as a result of a non-covid vaccine seemed to spike in 2008 around the HPV vaccine. That number was just over 160 cases (165). In 2021 and 2022, we have seen 3,379 and 1,445, respectively, related to the COVID vaccines.

vaers-miscarriages-HPV.jpg

It is worth mentioning that it is estimated by a Harvard study that only a small percentage of actual VAERS injuries get reported. The process is cumbersome for doctors and nurses and there are whistleblowers who have claimed they are “discouraged” for lack of a better term, from writing VAERS reports. The actual number is likely significantly higher.

They say Covid is doubling every 24 hours right now in China. There's a lesson here. China locked everyone down severely. They thought they could stop the spread of the virus. Even welded people into their homes. In the past couple weeks they gave up. Literally said go back to normalcy, we need to let those who are gonna get sick get sick and those who are gonna die, will die.

Essentially for 2 years China prevented natural immunity from protecting the whole. Now Covid is running rampant like wildfire. And their vaccines aren't making a difference.

Lockdowns proven to be ineffective again.

Last edited: