• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Covid Vaccine

How is your life worse because of Trump? Because I can give you at least 20 reasons why our lives are worse because of Biden.
because when ze/zer/zem/zey was trolling Twitter at 4am, he'd get a nuclear tweet from Trump that would upset his fragile emotions.

so you finally admit to this being a politically motivated viral reaction.
I just spit my coffee out.
LOL
Do you honestly think this incorrigible MSM repeating sheep would admit to ANYTHING?!

How is your life worse because of Trump? Because I can give you at least 20 reasons why our lives are worse because of Biden.
Our country has never been more divided and our government more dysfunctional.

Sleepy isn't helping, but the division has been going on longer than the last 5 or 10 years.
So many act like this division is new, and everything bad in this nation started with Trump. The division and contempt was always there, everyone is just saying it out loud now.

Sleepy isn't helping, but the division has been going on longer than the last 5 or 10 years.
It actually started in Clinton's 2nd term and has been downhill on the Griswald slicked up sled ever since.

20? I could rattle off 50 reasons while stone cold drunk, standing on one leg with half my brain tied behind my back.

It goes back at the very least to Kennedy and mainly LBJ. Kennedy was likely eliminated for bucking the establishment to a degree. LBJ was nothing if not entrenched establishment.

As far as I can tell the vaccine craze is over. Anyone that wanted it, was extorted, or got suckered, has had it injected. I know of no one that is looking to have that concoction injected in them now. They keep advertising it on tv. Is that strategy working?

As far as I can tell the vaccine craze is over. Anyone that wanted it, was extorted, or got suckered, has had it injected. I know of no one that is looking to have that concoction injected in them now. They keep advertising it on tv. Is that strategy working?
It's only working with those that refuse to look at this objectively.

Tim Robbins, a guy that is as liberal as they come, talks about the handling of Covid.
EKYMD1M.jpg

lcWavCh.gif

It's only working with those that refuse to look at this objectively.
and those who believe they may benefit from it. my parents are all jabbed and stabbed. but my dad has just exited his 5-year lung cancer bubble and doesnt want to take any chances. which i can understand, with them both being 70+.

On that you are correct. I am sure we totally disagree on who is to blame.

Twitter working for the FBI?All of those former NSA,CIA and FBI agents on the payroll as well. Same **** going on at Facebook and Instagram.

So much criminal activity it would take weeks to hang all of the people involved.