• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Covid Vaccine

Trog, "nah it is all lies"

Why would anyone lie. Going after this stuff is to save lives. Natural immunity is superior to the death shot. There's absolutely no reason any healthy young person should take this shot.

All it is now is fear tactics to control people and make money.

Reactions: MTC
My take on all of this is that we don't conclusively know, period. From Damar Hamlin, to Rod Stewart's kid to this Air Force Academy football player.
What I do know is that we don't have all the information and may not for years, if ever, and those that steadfastly claim that there's nothing to any of this are either ignorant or ideologs, pick one.
Yeah I agree w/ this I stopped after the first booster and my 12 yr old is not vaxxed. I am definitely going to avoid getting her vaxxed unless something drastic changes. COVID now is not like it was in the beginning. Symptoms seem to be milder in most people overall.

I’m not vaxxed either. As for the athletes dropping idk if it’s vax related or not.

The thing is with pro athletes is they are pushing the limit with aerobic and anerobic threshholds. People my age and younger have also grown up around the energy drink and pre workout marketing. So my thoughts do tend to think of that, especially because I’m an avid consumer of that market.

When some people are force fed to believe one thing, they think the opposite. Probably because they don't trust those that are force feeding the questionable ( dis) information.

When some people are force fed to believe one thing, they think the opposite. Probably⁶ because they don't trust those that are force feeding the questionable ( dis) information.

Of course we don't when it comes from people who are unworthy of trust. They've been proven liars and deceivers. Proven to have no integrity. They have no interest in truth and censor it.

All of the labeled conspiracy theories have been shown to be true. You can thank Elon Musk.

The people who ran Twitter are of the same group that runs Facebook and Instagram. The same people who run mainstream media.

My take on all of this is that we don't conclusively know, period. From Damar Hamlin, to Rod Stewart's kid to this Air Force Academy football player.
What I do know is that we don't have all the information and may not for years, if ever, and those that steadfastly claim that there's nothing to any of this are either ignorant or ideologs, pick one.
A major tell is Pfizer wanting their half-assed test records sealed for 50 years. Maybe it was even longer. They shouldn’t be sealed at all. What are they hiding?

There is myriad of things they could’ve had. It may or may not be vax related but it is good to keep an open mind and not set a conclusion on just one narrative

I think our government hides a lot from us. From pollution, mass produced foods, drinks, all scientifical narratives that have been pushed post world war II -> could be a factor in so many diseases today.

This is filed next to the nord steam investigations.

nobody knows if these incidents are vax related. But they absolutely could be and we are being told we're not allowed to think that or even investigate it. Instead we're being told it's normal.
It's the world we find ourselves in, those in authority or at least a platform to do so, insisting everyone follow their thoughts, as if they are infallible. We're told not to question anything, Pfizer's data, all the video from 1/6, Epstein's client list, and on and on.

In a free society, science and authority has to be questioned in order to survive.

SEVEN TEEN.

Ohio student dies of heart attack at 17​

Western Brown High School is mourning the loss of one of its students, who died after suffering a medical emergency Monday, school officials said. Superintendent Raegan White said Blaze Jacobs, a junior at the school, suffered cardiac arrest and was taken to Children’s Hospital, where he later died.

SEVEN TEEN.

Ohio student dies of heart attack at 17​

Western Brown High School is mourning the loss of one of its students, who died after suffering a medical emergency Monday, school officials said. Superintendent Raegan White said Blaze Jacobs, a junior at the school, suffered cardiac arrest and was taken to Children’s Hospital, where he later died.

wasn't a doctor or a scientist
/Flog

Good Lord. We spent $5Billion in taxpayer dollars, injecting 48Million people with a vaccine that does nothing.

1673466140707.png

government scientists and the pharmaceutical company Moderna didn’t present a set of infection data on the company’s new Covid-19 booster during meetings last year when the advisers discussed whether the shot should be authorized and made available to the public.

That data suggested the possibility that the updated booster might not be any more effective at preventing Covid-19 infections than the original shots.

US taxpayers spent nearly $5 billion on the new booster, which has been given to more than 48.2 million people in the US.

Flog works at the Kaufman Institute

Why would anyone lie. Going after this stuff is to save lives. Natural immunity is superior to the death shot. There's absolutely no reason any healthy young person should take this shot.

All it is now is fear tactics to control people and make money.
It's the flu, bro

The scaremongering to make money has been the corporate plan all the way thru, while governments got a nice look at population obedience.

It's the flu, bro

The scaremongering to make money has been the corporate plan all the way thru, while governments got a nice look at population obedience.

Got Trump out of office. Without covid. He gets elected 100% chance.

Very good communist trial run. People easily gave up all rights to the state for an indefinite period without question. Which the state greatfully kept extending
emergency power while forcing many to take an unneeded experimental vaccine.