• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Covid Vaccine

so if a pilot experiences a medical emergency while flying a completely loaded 747, will that be considered "normal and nothing to see here" response or is this question overly raysiss?

so if a pilot experiences a medical emergency while flying a completely loaded 747, will that be considered "normal and nothing to see here" response or is this question overly raysiss?
Well, pilots have experienced in flight medical emergencies before. I wouldn't say it's unusual for it to happen. That said, if it starts happening on a grander scale, with a lot more regularity it should probably be looked into. If it turns out these vaccines are indeed responsible for all these cardiac deaths (I believe they are playing a role at the very least), then it's just another way the west is managing to knee-cap itself.

Reactions: MTC
Well, pilots have experienced in flight medical emergencies before. I wouldn't say it's unusual for it to happen. That said, if it starts happening on a grander scale, with a lot more regularity it should probably be looked into. If it turns out these vaccines are indeed responsible for all these cardiac deaths (I believe they are playing a role at the very least), then it's just another way the west is managing to knee-cap itself.
pretty sure you just declared yourself raysiss. i'll run this by Ark for his assessment.
yep, Ark said you're raysiss.

My wife has been sick for a week with flu like symptoms and the first Covid home test was positive, the second was negative and the third was negative. From what I see the whole thing about Covid home testing is turning into a money making scam. My wife has COPD and like any person with a respiratory ailment, she was very sick and her breathing was labored. 3 days in bed, lots of liquids and NyQuil....slowly recovering.

9ec78a746079f924dc57875edb45135c.jpg
Something is going around. Big nothingburger as always

So Moderna are saying it's 83.7% effective. Translation from Pharma speak to the real world - it won't do ****.

Yer gonna piss Flog off with talk like that. He'll be tell you that 15% efficacy is worthy of keeping a drug on the market.

Why is the Pfizer CEO at the WEF in Davos?

Regardless, two reporters try to ask him questions about the failed vaccine. Crazy how he composed himself just like a disgraced politician would.

😂 So, soccer players and commercial pilots on “completely loaded 747s” strange how the vaccine seeks out these very specific demographics.

Y’all are ******* looney!

😂 So, soccer players and commercial pilots on “completely loaded 747s” strange how the vaccine seeks out these very specific demographics.

or - a hipster self-righteous douchebag in a keystone state who is six time jabbed and has his/her/zey family triple quadruple jabbed so they can travel to other states where the ClotShot was not forced upon the masses, develops a "medical emergency" - is that "normal and nothing to see here"?

kudos for burying your head even further to ignore reality.

or - a hipster self-righteous douchebag in a keystone state who is six time jabbed and has his/her/zey family triple quadruple jabbed so they can travel to other states where the ClotShot was not forced upon the masses, develops a "medical emergency" - is that "normal and nothing to see here"?

kudos for burying your head even further to ignore reality.
Kudos for buying into hysteria that is completely devoid of any and all perspective.

Do you realize that you are many times more likely to be killed in a car accident than a plane crash? And yet, somehow, you’re seemingly not concerned about the driver of that cement truck having a Covid vaccine induced medical emergency and veering into your lane. I mean, isn’t that happening at an increasingly alarming rate? No, you’re just concerned with commercial airline crashes that are about to happen. “Just wait”, right?

The ******* lunacy!

Kudos for buying into hysteria that is completely devoid of any and all perspective.

Do you realize that you are many times more likely to be killed in a car accident than a plane crash? And yet, somehow, you’re seemingly not concerned about the driver of that cement truck having a Covid vaccine induced medical emergency and veering into your lane. I mean, isn’t that happening at an increasingly alarming rate? No, you’re just concerned with commercial airline crashes that are about to happen. “Just wait”, right?

The ******* lunacy!
yeah, i did buy into the ******* lunacy. So much so that i got the wonderfully incredible vaccine that coincidentally was just before my appendectomy.

crazy, aint it?

and while i'm not concerned about pilots or cement truck drivers, as you gleefully suggest, my concern lies in the future and how/what this mrna non-working vaccine is going to do to immune systems and reproductive systems. that might be called "questioning the science" in your world, but you've shown us time and again that you live in some alternate Andy Warhol type ecosystem where down is up, up is right, left is a 360 and face down *** up is how you take it.

The ******* lunacy!
What I find crazy is taking a vaccine with out any long term research. How does anyone know the long term affects?

If you hit the BACK button that you are so allergic to, you'll see we've shared vaccine injuries/deaths sampling the entire population - football players, bikers, runners, soccer players, basketball players, hockey players, students, family members, doctors, lawyers, actors, actresses, politicians, politician's children, world leaders, comediennes, comedians, news casters, teachers, pilots.

Every walk of life has been impacted.

Of late, there is a heightened concern about pilots as signals are coming from that community that something's wrong. Like in so many other communities.

Remove thine head from thine arse.

You keep calling these reports things like hysteria, simply because these reports/studies/facts disagree with your sheep-deep confirmation biases.

So prove the following facts aren't true. Document it.

@madinsomniac - "The FAA has quietly raised the thresholds of pilot heart ekg results immediately following the rollout of the vaccines"

In the October 2022 version of the FAA Guide for Aviation Medical Examiners, the FAA quietly widened the EKG parameters beyond the normal range (from a PR max of .2 to unlimited). And they didn’t widen the range by a little. They widened it by a lot...The PR (a measure of heart function) used to be in the range of .12 to .2. It is now: .12 to .3 and potentially even higher.

The changes were made on October 24, 2022 to the GUIDE FOR AVIATION MEDICAL EXAMINERS. <----link

The Theory as to Why They Did This: The FAA had to do this, otherwise too many pilots would have failed physicals, and the national air system would come "crashing" to a halt.

Your likely response: It's because Covid, NOT the vaccines, are causing the heart issues. Except, well, that's misinformation:​

Provide evidence that what this pilot says isn't true:

Why would the world's wealthiest people want unvaccinated crews? Because they are willing to pay for safe transportation? If that isn't the reason, then why do you think they may be making these demands?

We await the "brilliance" that will be your waffling spin of a reply.

If you hit the BACK button that you are so allergic to, you'll see we've shared vaccine injuries/deaths sampling the entire population - football players, bikers, runners, soccer players, basketball players, hockey players, students, family members, doctors, lawyers, actors, actresses, politicians, politician's children, world leaders, comediennes, comedians, news casters, teachers, pilots.

Every walk of life has been impacted.

Of late, there is a heightened concern about pilots as signals are coming from that community that something's wrong. Like in so many other communities.

Remove thine head from thine arse.
Uh, no, you’ve shared deaths without any knowledge of vaccine status or cause of death They’re only vaccines related in your own reality.

You keep calling these reports things like hysteria, simply because these reports/studies/facts disagree with your sheep-deep confirmation biases.

So prove the following facts aren't true. Document it.

@madinsomniac - "The FAA has quietly raised the thresholds of pilot heart ekg results immediately following the rollout of the vaccines"

In the October 2022 version of the FAA Guide for Aviation Medical Examiners, the FAA quietly widened the EKG parameters beyond the normal range (from a PR max of .2 to unlimited). And they didn’t widen the range by a little. They widened it by a lot...The PR (a measure of heart function) used to be in the range of .12 to .2. It is now: .12 to .3 and potentially even higher.

The changes were made on October 24, 2022 to the GUIDE FOR AVIATION MEDICAL EXAMINERS. <----link

The Theory as to Why They Did This: The FAA had to do this, otherwise too many pilots would have failed physicals, and the national air system would come "crashing" to a halt.

Your likely response: It's because Covid, NOT the vaccines, are causing the heart issues. Except, well, that's misinformation:​

Provide evidence that what this pilot says isn't true:

Why would the world's wealthiest people want unvaccinated crews? Because they are willing to pay for safe transportation? If that isn't the reason, then why do you think they may be making these demands?

We await the "brilliance" that will be your waffling spin of a reply.

There’s a serious shortage of pilots, Tim. Reality smacks you in the face once again.

There’s a serious shortage of pilots, Tim. Reality smacks you in the face once again.

No one is refuting the shortage of Pilots, that is obvious. But why raised the EKG minimums specifically? Why are unvaccinated pilots being requested by the wealthy?

Pilot shortages?

What I find crazy is taking a vaccine with out any long term research. How does anyone know the long term affects?
The ideolog, who will not concede the notion, or even consider the possibility that he may be wrong, will not answer this basic question.

Short answer, we don't know.