• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Covid Vaccine

There’s a serious shortage of pilots, Tim. Reality smacks you in the face once again.

You really don't get the "apples to oranges" thing do you. The **** you posted has absolutely nothing to do with EKGs and the backlash from the vax.

Uh, no, you’ve shared deaths without any knowledge of vaccine status or cause of death They’re only vaccines related in your own reality.

I've listed innumerable deaths you can't prove are not caused by the vaccines.

What bolsters our position is inexplicable Excess Mortality.

There’s a serious shortage of pilots, Tim. Reality smacks you in the face once again.

You literally side-stepped everything I challenged you to answer. Noting a pilot shortage has literally not one thing at all to do with what I asked you, or the data points I posed.

Heart damage from the vaccines would only make the pilot shortage worse...if the FAA didn't change the baseline for heart health.

No one is refuting the shortage of Pilots, that is obvious. But why raised the EKG minimums specifically? Why are unvaccinated pilots being requested by the wealthy?

Pilot shortages?

I've asked him those questions. So have you.

10:1 odds he never addresses them directly.

"Because egg prices are double what they used to be, that's why!" /Shortbus

Yay vaccines!

Mice who received more than four Covid vaccine jabs had a collapse in their ability to fight the coronavirus, Chinese researchers have found.

The damage extended past antibodies, the immune system’s front line of defense against viruses and bacteria, to the T-cells that form the crucial backup.

The researchers reported the finding in a peer-reviewed paper published December 22 in the journal iScience. In surprisingly clear language, they warned:

Our findings demonstrate potential risks with the continuous use of SARS-CoV-2 vaccine boosters, providing immediate implications [emphasis added] for the global COVID-19 vaccination enhancement strategies.

Later in the paper, the researchers were even more direct:

We found that the protective effects from the humoral immunity and cellular immunity established by the conventional immunization were both profoundly impaired during the extended vaccination course.

The finding has not been confirmed in humans.

But the mice the researchers used are genetically altered to model accurately the human response to the coronavirus and have “been shown to share profound similarities [emphasis added] with humans in response to SARS-CoV-2 infections,” as the paper explains.

No one is refuting the shortage of Pilots, that is obvious. But why raised the EKG minimums specifically? Why are unvaccinated pilots being requested by the wealthy?

Pilot shortages?
It wasn’t specific. The FAA makes dozens of changes to their Guide for Aviation Medical Examiners every year.

Again, why are “the wealthy” not afraid to drive down the street? Assuming that’s true, their cause for concern lacks perspective.

I've listed innumerable deaths you can't prove are not caused by the vaccines.

What bolsters our position is inexplicable Excess Mortality.
😂 “can’t prove are not” Nice! Well **** Tim, you can’t prove the deaths are not the result of spells cast by witches and warlocks. So there!

You literally side-stepped everything I challenged you to answer. Noting a pilot shortage has literally not one thing at all to do with what I asked you, or the data points I posed.

Heart damage from the vaccines would only make the pilot shortage worse...if the FAA didn't change the baseline for heart health.
Uh huh, Covid vaccines are also making pilots age faster, I guess…

It wasn’t specific. The FAA makes dozens of changes to their Guide for Aviation Medical Examiners every year.

Again, why are “the wealthy” not afraid to drive down the street? Assuming that’s true, their cause for concern lacks perspective.
I looked it up and you're correct on the changes, my bad.

I'm certain the wealthy want their drivers un-vaccinated as well. That is an Apples to Apples comparison.

Ummm..........I guess the same reason I am not afraid to drive down the street. Very odd question Trog.........

Yay vaccines!

Mice who received more than four Covid vaccine jabs had a collapse in their ability to fight the coronavirus, Chinese researchers have found.

The damage extended past antibodies, the immune system’s front line of defense against viruses and bacteria, to the T-cells that form the crucial backup.

The researchers reported the finding in a peer-reviewed paper published December 22 in the journal iScience. In surprisingly clear language, they warned:

Our findings demonstrate potential risks with the continuous use of SARS-CoV-2 vaccine boosters, providing immediate implications [emphasis added] for the global COVID-19 vaccination enhancement strategies.

Later in the paper, the researchers were even more direct:

We found that the protective effects from the humoral immunity and cellular immunity established by the conventional immunization were both profoundly impaired during the extended vaccination course.

The finding has not been confirmed in humans.

But the mice the researchers used are genetically altered to model accurately the human response to the coronavirus and have “been shown to share profound similarities [emphasis added] with humans in response to SARS-CoV-2 infections,” as the paper explains.
The next step is to test it on sheep. Oh.......wait...........they already did that..........

Ummm..........I guess the same reason I am not afraid to drive down the street. Very odd question Trog.........
You mean you’re not afraid a driver is going to have a Covid vaccine induced medical emergency and crash into you head on? Why not? Isn’t that happening?

Kudos for buying into hysteria that is completely devoid of any and all perspective.
Like the hysteria that COVID was the next black plague?
That we needed to stay inside our homes, with masks on, under the covers, in a closet?
That if you took the shot you couldn't contract nor transmit COVID?
That you should be wiping down food to prevent the spread?
That wearing old sweatpants and/or a surgical mask ( or both ) would help you not spread COVID?
That wearing a mask inside your car with the windows all up and by yourself was healthy?
Censoring doctors who said to get outside, exercise, lose weight, eat healthier, and take vitamins and supplements to help minimize your symptoms?
Fining small businesses for staying open to try and keep their business going, and making said businesses erect shower curtains and plastic dividers because COVID cannot travel over/under/around them?
All, ALL of the above for a virus that has killed less than 1% of the world's population to date, and was the same clip in the time before a vaccine and they were mistreating patients with ventilators, IF you believe the bloated numbers?

Is this the hysteria you are referring to?

Do you realize that you are many times more likely to be killed in a car accident than a plane crash? And yet, somehow, you’re seemingly not concerned about the driver of that cement truck having a Covid vaccine induced medical emergency and veering into your lane. I mean, isn’t that happening at an increasingly alarming rate? No, you’re just concerned with commercial airline crashes that are about to happen. “Just wait”, right?
Do you not understand the difference altitude has on the human body?
The thinner oxygen, being in a pressurized cabin, etc.
You know, things you don't experience ground level in a cement truck.
You can't possibly be this retarded.
But sadly, hundreds of pages say you're actually moreso.

Uh huh, Covid vaccines are also making pilots age faster, I guess…

You again side-stepped the whole topic. Afraid to offer a logical answer? As always, when painted into a corner, you deflect and change talking points.

It's not a skill.

giphy.webp

You again side-stepped the whole topic. Afraid to offer a logical answer? As always, when painted into a corner, you deflect and change talking points.

It's not a skill.

giphy.webp
As always, it’s a pointless talking point, Tim.

As always, it’s a pointless talking point, Tim.

LMAO. Did you bother to even read STRAIGHT DOPE MESSAGE BOARD?

Next, you now rely on STRAIGHT DOPE MESSAGE BOARD? How many times did you have to hit "next page" in the Google results to find this stunning gem? LOL

Next, did you bother to read and comprehend the basis of their rebuttal? They TOO are offering a theory, a guess, a hunch:

And a more charitable explanation for relaxing the requirements is that there’s a terrible shortage of commercial pilots. This is a well-documented problem that has been building for many years and was made worse by retirements during the pandemic as well as the the crazy pandemic-related fluctuations in travel demand

This is what STRAIGHT DOPE MESSAGE BOARD "thinks" "could" be an explanation.

Now a logical-thinking person would say the FAA would not make a decision to lower health requirements for pilots - thus putting less health pilots behind the gears of a plane full of passengers. In an environment, as @fedderone explained, that puts more stress on the heart for those "weak of heart." That doesn't make logical sense, now does it?

"Hi, we are the FAA, and due to a shortage of pilots, we are going to have unhealthy pilots fly our planes. Thank you for understanding."

Next, STRAIGHT DOPE MESSAGE BOARD tries to justify the SPECIFIC changes to heart health requirements by saying "they change this guide all the time, it's normal." Yesssireeeeeee, that makes sense. They try to justify this specific change by saying change is normal.

Did STRAIGHT DOPE MESSAGE BOARD tell you when the last time these heart health measures were relaxed?

I'd be curious to know what if the geniuses at STRAIGHT DOPE MESSAGE BOARD know the answer to that?

Brilliant Flog. Brilliant. Please come back.

More from STRAIGHT DOPE MESSAGE BOARD...this is too good.

A pilot offered up some of his theories in a reply and said:

High blood pressure, diabetes, and a number of other regretfully common problems can ground a pilot even if they would not impair the average person so pilots have some incentive to keep their weight and other health problems under control.

Another poster offered up this gem:

there’s zip evidence that Covid vaccines are causing an increase in cardiac conduction abnormalities among flight crews or other groups.

That's patently false. Damage hearts and the vaccines are now causally linked.

Again, what a find. Tremendous work Dr. Holmes.

Kudos for buying into hysteria that is completely devoid of any and all perspective.

Do you realize that you are many times more likely to be killed in a car accident than a plane crash? And yet, somehow, you’re seemingly not concerned about the driver of that cement truck having a Covid vaccine induced medical emergency and veering into your lane. I mean, isn’t that happening at an increasingly alarming rate? No, you’re just concerned with commercial airline crashes that are about to
Why? Do you drive a cement truck?