• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Covid Vaccine

So, ALL of the increased deaths can be explained away because of self-abuse, drug, alcohol related, and the negative consequences of obesity?
People have been making these poor decisions for a much longer period of time than just the last 2 years.

Again, I'm not saying the increased death rates are caused by vaccine side effects, but they absolutely should be researched to see if there maybe is a link.
All the while, you steadfastly continue to stick your head in the ground and deny any possible connection, not willing to admit that we need to look further into the matter.
NO! Possible? Sure, anything is possible. The question is “Is it PLAUSIBLE?” The answer to that is “NO”. A person suddenly dies 6 minutes, or 6 hours, or 6 days after vaccination, yes, that’s a plausible connection. When they die 6 months or a year after their last vaccination, then it’s no longer a plausible connection.

Son, at this point you're simply a Jim Jones-like cultist. Leftism and vaccines are a religion. You sit in the front pew.

We've laid it all out for you. As mentioned, and I'll say it again, I have posted no fewer than a dozen links/studies/research on excess mortality that clearly and thoroughly looked at the differences BETWEEN Covid excess mortality and non-covid excess mortality.

Does the English part of your brain work today? I know, most days it doesn't. That means in the studies they accounted for Covid excess mortality. And then separately for non-Covid excess mortality. Do you get that? Do you comprehend? Understand? Tell me if you don't, I'll break it down to smaller terms and phrases.

Non-covid excess mortality is inexplicably high. As are disabilities. On the rise at higher rates than normal.

You refuse to read, learn, or try to open your eyes.

You're traveling in circles in your head. Below is a literal repeat of this debate happening back in November. You're here, again, fingers in ears screaming la la la la la.

The study I provided detailed the causes for non-Covid excess mortality, an EXPLANATION if you will. (I know you won’t) it didn’t mention anything about the Covid vaccine.

NO! Possible? Sure, anything is possible. The question is “Is it PLAUSIBLE?” The answer to that is “NO”
And that would be the very definition of putting your head in the ground, because we simply do not know.

If you choose to think about it, not everything harmful that we are exposed to produces instantaneous consequences.

Question the science, because much like you, the manufacturers of this mRNA product continue to hide the data and refuse to answer basic questions, shielded by their immunity.
Doesn't that trouble you in the least? Rhetorical question, because we all know the answer.

The study I provided detailed the causes for non-Covid excess mortality, an EXPLANATION if you will. (I know you won’t) it didn’t mention anything about the Covid vaccine.

No, no, no, you don't get to walk that back. You have said repeatedly excess mortality is DUE to Covid. Exclusively. 100%.

So you admit now you are changing your argument?

I'll wait.

Once you've decided that something's absolutely true, you've closed your mind on it, and a closed mind doesn't go anywhere. Question everything. That's what education's all about. - David Eddings

The antithesis of an ideologue.

Reactions: JMM
Of course. Join the massive crowd Elon.

1674349560611.png

Excess mortality....explained.

15% of the deaths of the vaccinated are associated with the vaccine (symptoms started shortly after vaccine and/or consistent with vaccine injury):

The Cleveland Clinic Study:

It shows that the more vaccines you get, the more likely you are to get COVID. This is because each dose of the vaccine reduces your overall immunity to everything, especially cancer.

https%3A%2F%2Fsubstack-post-media.s3.amazonaws.com%2Fpublic%2Fimages%2F92268638-0160-40f7-9163-eb7db744a3b5_1060x813.png

Excess mortality....explained.

15% of the deaths of the vaccinated are associated with the vaccine (symptoms started shortly after vaccine and/or consistent with vaccine injury):

The Cleveland Clinic Study:

It shows that the more vaccines you get, the more likely you are to get COVID. This is because each dose of the vaccine reduces your overall immunity to everything, especially cancer.

https%3A%2F%2Fsubstack-post-media.s3.amazonaws.com%2Fpublic%2Fimages%2F92268638-0160-40f7-9163-eb7db744a3b5_1060x813.png

I hope some justice will be served.

And that would be the very definition of putting your head in the ground, because we simply do not know.

If you choose to think about it, not everything harmful that we are exposed to produces instantaneous consequences.

Question the science, because much like you, the manufacturers of this mRNA product continue to hide the data and refuse to answer basic questions, shielded by their immunity.
Doesn't that trouble you in the least? Rhetorical question, because we all know the answer.
Solid

No, no, no, you don't get to walk that back. You have said repeatedly excess mortality is DUE to Covid. Exclusively. 100%.

So you admit now you are changing your argument?

I'll wait.
Nope. You continue to make **** up. How long should I expect to wait? You never answered that.

Nope. You continue to make **** up. How long should I expect to wait? You never answered that.

Another weak retort to signal you again bowing out.

"You continue to make **** up." No, I reference damned near everything with links/studies/research/results you refuse to read.

How long should you expect to wait? For 3 years, science has evolved, truths have come to light and you've acknowledged literally none of them. Not one. Like Covid deaths were indeed overcounted, something you wasted much of our time claiming was untrue. That and 30 other truths you've ignored.

As @ZonaBurgh eloquently stated "If you choose to think about it, not everything harmful that we are exposed to produces instantaneous consequences."

That's why excess mortality is rising, a delayed result in part due to the vaccines. Disabilities are rising.

Just wait.
Wait for more and more causal links to be provided to deaths and the vaccines, and disabilities and the vaccines.
Wait for more proof hopefully to emerge that the Chinese made the virus, and we contributed.
Wait for the long term studies on how badly the stupid lockdowns harmed our children mentally and in their educations.
Wait for the long term studies on how badly the stupid lockdowns affected our mental health, fueled addictions, overdoses
Wait for the long term studies on how badly the stupid lockdowns affected our wealth.
Wait for the long term studies on how badly the stupid lockdowns led to rises in deaths of despair.

Keep coming back, we beg you.

R.I.P. Diamond. Died Suddenly. From a blood clot in her lung. In front of her sister Silk.

Silk makes a plea for us to find out why people are dropping dead left and right suddenly:

(there was also false reporting out there that she had been stricken with Covid prior. False.)

Another weak retort to signal you again bowing out.

"You continue to make **** up." No, I reference damned near everything with links/studies/research/results you refuse to read.

How long should you expect to wait? For 3 years, science has evolved, truths have come to light and you've acknowledged literally none of them. Not one. Like Covid deaths were indeed overcounted, something you wasted much of our time claiming was untrue. That and 30 other truths you've ignored.

As @ZonaBurgh eloquently stated "If you choose to think about it, not everything harmful that we are exposed to produces instantaneous consequences."

That's why excess mortality is rising, a delayed result in part due to the vaccines. Disabilities are rising.

Just wait.
Wait for more and more causal links to be provided to deaths and the vaccines, and disabilities and the vaccines.
Wait for more proof hopefully to emerge that the Chinese made the virus, and we contributed.
Wait for the long term studies on how badly the stupid lockdowns harmed our children mentally and in their educations.
Wait for the long term studies on how badly the stupid lockdowns affected our mental health, fueled addictions, overdoses
Wait for the long term studies on how badly the stupid lockdowns affected our wealth.
Wait for the long term studies on how badly the stupid lockdowns led to rises in deaths of despair.

Keep coming back, we beg you.
😂 I ask how long I will need to wait and you reply with “wait”. Dodge.

I never said all excess mortality was Covid related, you made that up in an attempt to walk back your contention that all non-Covid excess mortality is unexplained. It’s clearly not.

You’re confusing correlation with causation much like you confuse anecdotes with science.

LOL, ProjectVeritas found a video of Mark Zuckerberg trashing the vaccines and saying they change your DNA (violating then Facebook's own soon-to-be rules). LMAO

In the '**** you can't make up file'

😂 I ask how long I will need to wait and you reply with “wait”. Dodge.

We've listed dozens of things that have been proven over 3 years alone. You evade them. Won't address them.

Keep waiting, more comes to light. There is no point in time you wait until ShortBus...as time passes, we will learn more.

We're still learning about the origins of the universe, the mesozoic area, earth's shifting climates, the Holocaust, civil wars, science, medicine. As we said to you in 2020, over, and over - we will be learning about the drastic effects of the lockdowns alone for years to come.
'
I never said all excess mortality was Covid related.

Yes, you emphatically have. Several time. (use the back button you're allergic to)

You’re confusing correlation with causation much like you confuse anecdotes with science.

I've provided you causative studies the prove my point, not correlated ones.

You don't read, you're an ideologue, and I just like beating you publicly. Others care that you're incapable of learning. It's perverse fun for me to abuse you.

Please keep coming back.

More on Elon's coming out about the vaccines (after having prior been a staunch supporter). First for context, view Scott Adams - one time staunch vax supporter. Rabid supporter. Arguing, debating, blocking people based on their anti-vax position.

Watch his admission that those who refused the vaccines were right:

Then read the article about Elon, once a staunch vaxx supporter, and as I previously shared - how it hurt him and his brother. Then pay special attention to the Scott Adams tweet inside the article that points to the CDC. Damning.

Question: 68% of 260M Adults (177M) indicate they received the COVID-19 VAX and 7% of those reported major side effects. That translates (177 x .07) into approx 12M people. The CDC says major side effects are "rare." How many people does CDC estimate had major side effects?

1674410516273.png

Using the CDC's own numbers, SERIOUS side effects (only) occur in 7% of recipients making it COMMON. Far from rare.

We've listed dozens of things that have been proven over 3 years alone. You evade them. Won't address them.

Keep waiting, more comes to light. There is no point in time you wait until ShortBus...as time passes, we will learn more.

We're still learning about the origins of the universe, the mesozoic area, earth's shifting climates, the Holocaust, civil wars, science, medicine. As we said to you in 2020, over, and over - we will be learning about the drastic effects of the lockdowns alone for years to come.
'

Yes, you emphatically have. Several time. (use the back button you're allergic to)

I've provided you causative studies the prove my point, not correlated ones.

You don't read, you're an ideologue, and I just like beating you publicly. Others care that you're incapable of learning. It's perverse fun for me to abuse you.

Please keep coming back.
You don’t understand what causative is. You don’t understand what a control group is or it’s purpose. You don’t understand what confounding variables are. You don’t understand how science works.

Calling someone an ideologue while you promote vaccine conspiracy theories on a POLITICS forum. 😂 Toil away, Tim, toil away.

You don’t understand what causative is. You don’t understand what a control group is or it’s purpose. You don’t understand what confounding variables are. You don’t understand how science works.

Calling someone an ideologue while you promote vaccine conspiracy theories on a POLITICS forum. 😂 Toil away, Tim, toil away.

But I do. And I do post studies that show causality. Numerous studies.

You choosing not to question, not to read, not to learn, not to consider alternative opinions is the problem. The mass of sheep (of which you should be lead sheep) that simply accept what they are told is the real danger to mankind.

I present you with cardiologists who say the vaccines are causing harm and death. You ignore.
I present you with medical doctors who say the vaccines are dangerous. You ignore.
I present you with study after study after study by researchers, medical doctors, scientists...you ignore.

Just wait Short Bus. With each week, with each month, more comes to light.

Hey, only 7% of those vaccinated face SERIOUS injury from the vaccines. Nothing to see, amirite?

But I do. And I do post studies that show causality. Numerous studies.

You choosing not to question, not to read, not to learn, not to consider alternative opinions is the problem. The mass of sheep (of which you should be lead sheep) that simply accept what they are told is the real danger to mankind.

I present you with cardiologists who say the vaccines are causing harm and death. You ignore.
I present you with medical doctors who say the vaccines are dangerous. You ignore.
I present you with study after study after study by researchers, medical doctors, scientists...you ignore.

Just wait Short Bus. With each week, with each month, more comes to light.

Hey, only 7% of those vaccinated face SERIOUS injury from the vaccines. Nothing to see, amirite?
Nope. To show causality you need to prove that an event didn’t happen by chance, and that something else didn’t cause that event to happen. You have not provided that.

7% reported what they considered to be serious injury. People be dramatic.

Nope. To show causality you need to prove that an event didn’t happen by chance, and that something else didn’t cause that event to happen. You have not provided that.

I've provided you research, reports, studies....where they (the medical doctors, researchers, scientists) said we "causally show".

You don't read.

You can't help the retarded.

They are CDC numbers. You're on record now discounting the CDC due to your ideology.

More dramatic, less dramatic, or as dramatic as shutting the world down and implementing retarded and draconian laws for a less than ONE percent killer?