• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Covid Vaccine

@Troglodyte - have you had your dialysis treatment today? have you taken your blood sugar reading yet and started insulin? which blood pressure medication are you taking? how's the ED? have you taken your estrogen shot today? Penicillin?

oh, could it be possible that you're not taking anything for those or that those do not apply to you? i mean, it is western medicine, so you should go ahead and take all of those treatments. you know, just in case.

that is your argument here, so why not apply it to everything?
Once a doctor has recommended those for me, and I refuse to take them, you’ll have a point. Until then your point is ******* retarded.

Once a doctor has recommended those for me, and I refuse to take them, you’ll have a point. Until then your point is ******* retarded.
why are you denying western medicine? you should forego all western medicine now.

One of the odd things I've noticed with the flood of radio and TV advertisements about the vaccine, not one that I have heard states "consult your doctor" like you do with most other drug commercials. They are taking the family physician out of the equation. They are also not listing the side effects.

Everyone I know who has, or has had covid in the past 3 weeks (about 12-15 people) have had all five covid shots (2 primary, 2 boosters, and 1 bivalent booster). The good news is we haven't lost any of them yet, but they're getting infected and they're passing it to one another, and they're all fully 'vaccinated'.

LOL don't make me rip you to shreds on the WA state Covid data again, which clearly demonstrates the piss poor efficacy of these shots.

Now as far as his claims...

Do the "vaccines" STOP the spread of infection? NO
Do the "vaccines" STOP people from getting infected? NO

1674787480127.png

Do the "vaccines" STOP people from Being hospitalized? NO
1674787574261.png
Do the "vaccines" STOP people from dying? NO
1674787668850.png

Literally, every fact he claimed was a fact is in fact a fact.

Choke on that.

Last edited:

ABC, CNN, NBC, CBS, NPR, Huffington Post, The Washington Post, The Chicago Tribune, The New York Times, Fox News, One America News, Newsmax, MSNBC, PBS, USAToday, The Wall Street Journal, The New York Post, The Los Angeles Times, The Star Tribune, Newsday, The Boston Globe, The Pittsburgh Post Gazette, The Berkshire Eagle, The Augusta Chronicle, The Providence Journal, The Morgan Messenger, Al Jazeera, Blaze Media, CNBC, Arizona News Channel, HLN, Orange County Newschannel, Bay News 9, Blaze Media, RT America, Bloomberg Television, News 12 New Jersey, CGTN America, Spectrum News (over a dozen outlets), Fusion TV, WJLA 24/7 News, New England cable news....

And easily 137 more outlets have all reported on this bullshit.

One of the odd things I've noticed with the flood of radio and TV advertisements about the vaccine, not one that I have heard states "consult your doctor" like you do with most other drug commercials. They are taking the family physician out of the equation. They are also not listing the side effects.

Is it not odd indeed? Ozempic commercials and all of the others...filled with all of the side effects at the end.

They are mandated to share those in their adverts.

These experimental vaccines? SAFE! EFFECTIVE! GET 14 OF THEM! And they don't have to list potential harms to humans.

Odd....that.

LOL don't make me rip you to shreds on the WA state Covid data again, which clearly shows over time natural immunity beats vaccinated immunity.

Now as far as his claims...

Do the "vaccines" STOP the spread of infection? NO
Do the "vaccines" STOP people from getting infected? NO

View attachment 10380

Do the "vaccines" STOP people from Being hospitalized? NO
View attachment 10381
Do the "vaccines" STOP people from dying? NO
View attachment 10382

Literally, every fact he claimed was a fact is in fact a fact.

Choke on that.
Damn...that was brutal. Well done.

Wow. Trust science. Trust the pharmas. This is damning and should be headline news everywhere.

But Pharma's influence on the media is too big. No one but Fox is reporting this. He's recorded, then a fight ensues....

‘Pfizer is mutating the Covid Virus to discover new Vaccines, don’t tell anyone’​

Watch to the end to witness the dude attack the PV team:

1674827512967.png

• Jordon Trishton Walker, Pfizer Director of Research and Development, Strategic Operations - mRNA Scientific Planner: “One of the things we're exploring is like, why don't we just mutate it [COVID] ourselves so we could create -- preemptively develop new vaccines, right? So, we have to do that. If we're gonna do that though, there's a risk of like, as you could imagine -- no one wants to be having a pharma company mutating f**king viruses.”
  • Walker: “Don’t tell anyone. Promise you won’t tell anyone. The way it [the experiment] would work is that we put the virus in monkeys, and we successively cause them to keep infecting each other, and we collect serial samples from them.”
  • Walker: “You have to be very controlled to make sure that this virus [COVID] that you mutate doesn’t create something that just goes everywhere. Which, I suspect, is the way that the virus started in Wuhan, to be honest. It makes no sense that this virus popped out of nowhere. It’s bullsh*t.”
  • Walker: “From what I’ve heard is they [Pfizer scientists] are optimizing it [COVID mutation process], but they’re going slow because everyone is very cautious -- obviously they don’t want to accelerate it too much. I think they are also just trying to do it as an exploratory thing because you obviously don’t want to advertise that you are figuring out future mutations.”
[NEW YORK – Jan. 25, 2023] Project Veritas released a new video today exposing a Pfizer executive, Jordon Trishton Walker, who claims that his company is exploring a way to “mutate” COVID via “Directed Evolution” to preempt the development of future vaccines.

Damnit - Burgundy and I posting the truths at the same time.
Reported on Jim Quinn’s radio show this morning and copied from his Twitter page.

@quinnwarroom247

Reported on Jim Quinn’s radio show this morning and copied from his Twitter page.

@quinnwarroom247

Tucker covered it last night. So it was in my mental bank to post today.

Covid? child's play for what's brewing.

Off with their heads

Then it wasn’t really a surprise then, was it?
The entire ******* thing has been a giant hoax, perpetrated on the global people, to literally remove money from governments. Does no one wonder why we haven't seen stories about the horrible death tolls in shithole countries that couldn't afford shots/treatments/anything and yet didn't really notice the Covid scam that the developed world trembled, feared and is still paying for?

The western population of sheep and the jackal enablers is pathetic. At best

Huh? What? The CDC admitting the vaccines disable people?

The FDA held its joint VRBPAC Vaccine Committee meeting yesterday. They voted to drop the original strain shots completely, and to move forward with the “bivalent booster” for now.

The Committee discussed, but did not vote on, an annualized covid vaccine program like with flu vaccines. Based on what came out during the meeting, I am thinking they didn’t have the votes to approve an annualized covid regime. And perhaps not for the reason you might think.

During public comment, person after person told the Committee their heartbreaking stories about being vaccine injured and then being gaslit by their doctors and ignored. If the Committee thought these folks would go away, they were wrong.

The emotional testimony seems to have had some effect. At the end of the meeting, following the public comment period, the CDC’s Tom Shimabukuro shockingly acknowledged that some people are experiencing debilitating illness after getting the injections. He said, “We are aware of these reports of people experiencing long-lasting health problems following COVID vaccination.”

He stopped short of making a causal connection, but neither did he rule it out using the boilerplate gobbledygook that we have become used to hearing about the jabs.

In case you were wondering, the gal who pulled the rip cord the instant she realized the CDC was talking about jab injuries and fled the zoom was Dr. Hayley Gans of Stanford University’s Children’s Health.

Some of the Committee members had interesting comments during the meeting. At one point, Dr. Cody Meissner said that asymptomatic covid infections are “desirable, because it will stimulate both cellular and humoral immunity; it will act like its own boost.”

Remember how panicked everyone was about asymptomatic infections? Now, they’re good. Sadly, that information could have helped us a few years ago.

In one surprising admission, Dr. Jerry Weir allowed we have no idea how the covid vaccines are affecting T-Cell memory: “I don’t even think we know whether the T-Cell response is a CD4 T-cell response, a CD8 response…I’m just saying there’s a lot that’s unknown.”

This is remarkable news. This admission of our lack of knowledge about the T-Cell response to the jabs — not even knowing WHICH T-Cells might be responding — means we really have no idea at all HOW the vaccines work.

IF they work, that is.

Dr. Paul Offit almost approached sounding vaccine-skeptical at times. At one point he insisted “we need the CDC to tell us exactly who it is that’s getting hospitalized and dying from this virus.” In other words, tell us WHO is at risk?

Dr. Offit said ONLY when the CDC gives us that information can we make decisions about who should get vaccinated and when.

The whole Committee seemed to be uncertain about an annual vaccine regime, except for kids and, as Dr. Offit emphasized, at-risk folks. I can’t say for sure, but it feels like there might be pushback against making the covid vaccine regime permanent.