• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Covid Vaccine

And 5,500 people’s families in Washington are left wondering “what if they had been vaccinated?”

Not exactly.

1674787668850-png.10382

True vaccines prevent death.

These? Not so much.

Who we kidding? They suck.

Real quick question for you, if you'll answer (of course you won't)....do vaccines prevent mass death? Yes or no.

Not exactly.

1674787668850-png.10382

These? Not so much.

Real quick question for you, if you'll answer (of course you won't)....do vaccines prevent mass death? Yes or no.
YES! Do the math. The data is clearly showing the vaccines prevented tens of thousands of deaths in Washington state alone.

Not exactly.

1674787668850-png.10382

These? Not so much.

You do understand that the chart you’re posting shows that 55% of all Covid deaths occurred in 9.7% of the population. The unvaccinated 9.7%. 44% of all Covid deaths occurred in the 90% who were vaccinated. Which means that unvaccinated people died at an exponentially greater rate. So no the vaccines do not completely prevent death. But according to the chart you posted they reduce the risk of death by a lot. That doesn’t even account for the fact that vaccinated people are probably much more likely to be elderly or have risk factors. Which means that the rate of death among unvaccinated people is extraordinarily high. More than half of all deaths in a small percentage of the population who was likely to be younger and healthier overall. If this chart is accurate it’s a great promotion of the vaccine.

If 45% of all COVID deaths are among “vaccinated” people, I wouldn’t call that a great promotion at all. Seems like you have about a 50/50 chance. Most people wouldn’t consider that to be great odds.

If 45% of all COVID deaths are among “vaccinated” people, I wouldn’t call that a great promotion at all. Seems like you have about a 50/50 chance. Most people wouldn’t consider that to be great odds.
That and we all know the Gov had their fingers on the scale.

Much better odds than if you’re in the 10% who account for 55% of the deaths. It’s not 50/50 odds. It doesn’t mean that 46% of all unvaccinated died. Less than half of all deaths are in 90% of the population. More than half are in the 10% of the population who have being unvaccinated in common. Which means the rate of death is far, far greater in unvaccinated people.if the rates were equal you’d have 10% of the deaths in 10% of the people and 90% of the deaths in 90% of the people.
Is it a great effectiveness rate compared to many other vaccines? No. But it is somewhat effective in preventing severe illness and death.

Last edited:
YES! Do the math. The data is clearly showing the vaccines prevented tens of thousands of deaths in Washington state alone.

LMAO. Name another vaccine, any vaccine, that allowed this many deaths.

I'll wait.

You do understand that the chart you’re posting shows that 55% of all Covid deaths occurred in 9.7% of the population.

You're wrong. If you paid attention to this thread with Floggy and I, you'd understand the WA State data.

When he first posted the data in Sept 2021, 26% of the population was not vaccinated.

You're also overlooking the fact that this data begins in Feb 2021. It's a cumulative running total. In Feb 2021, MOST Washingtonians weren't vaccinated.

Those deaths are not in 9.7% of the population. They are in a varying % of the population.

I did the painstaking work of analyzing each report for 4 months calculating the differences between reports. Which is how WA state should be posting the data. The way they post the data is highly misleading.

Let’s say you have 100 people and there are 10 total Covid deaths. This chart says (roughly) that 4,5 out of 90 vaccinated people would have died and 5.5 out of 10 unvaccinated people would have died. About 5% of vaccinated people vs. 55% of unvaccinated people. So basically unvaccinated people died at 10 times the rate vaccinated people did.

Much better odds than if you’re in the 10% who account for 55% of the deaths. It’s not 50/50 odds. It doesn’t mean that 46% of all unvaccinated died. Less than half of all deaths are in 90% of the population. More than half are in the 10% of the population who have being unvaccinated in common. Which means the rate of death is far, far greater in unvaccinated people.if the rates were equal you’d have 10% of the deaths in 10% of the people and 90% of the deaths in 90% of the people.
Is it a great effectiveness rate compared to many other vaccines? No. But it is somewhat effective in preventing sever illness and death.
It is somewhat effective in causing death also. No thank you. You go get all the boosters you want. Leave us out of it.

They aren't great odds.

Let’s say you have 100 people and there are 10 total Covid deaths. This chart says (roughly) that 4,5 out of 90 vaccinated people would have died and 5.5 out of 10 unvaccinated people would have died. About 5% of vaccinated people vs. 55% of unvaccinated people. So basically unvaccinated people died at 10 times the rate vaccinated people did.

Vaccinated people are dying. Huh? Thank you.

Wonder drugs.

Again, it's cumulative data OFTB. I challenge you to look at the reports month to month. For the real data.

Flu vaccines have varying levels of protection against severe illness and death. Never 100% though.

They call it the flu shot for a reason.

They don't call it a polio shot.

Vaccinated people are dying. Huh? Thank you.

Wonder drugs.

Again, it's cumulative data OFTB. I challenge you to look at the reports month to month. For the real data.
They are dying at a lower rate than vaccinated people are. Is it a wonder drug? Hell no. Useless? Not that either.

They are dying at a lower rate than vaccinated people are. Is it a wonder drug? Hell no. Useless? Not that either.

I didn't say useless. I said they suck. Compared to other vaccines, they suck.

They also have the added bonus of killing people.

Much better odds than if you’re in the 10% who account for 55% of the deaths.

Once again, 10% didn't account for 55% of the deaths. You don't understand the WA state data.

Go back to the previous page. See the links to my previous posts back to 2021 on the WA state data. The data is cumulative rolling data from Feb 2021 (the beginning of vaccination) to today.

If WA State wanted to be honest with her citizens, she would publish 'current' month to month data in addition to the cumulative data. They do not. You also can't go to their website and find past reports either (intentional).

When you do the math and analyze the month to month data, you get a dirtier picture.

The WA State data includes those wonderful first 6 months when the shots actually worked. It heavily skews the cumulative total. The month to month data shows a worsening story. The unvaccinated numbers get better and better - cases, hospitalizations, deaths. The vaccinated numbers get much worse. The overall % of the population vaccinated weighs in, but the month to month data shows you the worsening trend. You can see if if you analyze it properly.

Accuracy? Most of these statistics are produced by government agencies. Do you trust them to be accurate?

They do, sadly. They believe the CDC numbers. They believe the CDC is investigating VAERS reports, etc.

Even Dr. Wen (Dr. Doom) has come out and finally admitted that the Government has been overcounting Covid deaths, etc.

Some people choose willingly to believe this stuff, their government - in the face of legitimate evidence that shows otherwise. I'm not sure if it is due to the human spirit, which tends to naturally want to find peace and happiness leaving most willing to trust and believe that "everything is ok."

You do understand that the chart you’re posting shows that 55% of all Covid deaths occurred in 9.7% of the population. The unvaccinated 9.7%. 44% of all Covid deaths occurred in the 90% who were vaccinated. Which means that unvaccinated people died at an exponentially greater rate. So no the vaccines do not completely prevent death. But according to the chart you posted they reduce the risk of death by a lot. That doesn’t even account for the fact that vaccinated people are probably much more likely to be elderly or have risk factors. Which means that the rate of death among unvaccinated people is extraordinarily high. More than half of all deaths in a small percentage of the population who was likely to be younger and healthier overall. If this chart is accurate it’s a great promotion of the vaccine.
These numbers don't tell the whole story. you are right as a simple abstract. But what are the current trends not just the cumulative numbers? From everything I have read the trend is now the vaccinated having more problems than the unvaccinated. The curves are changing with time. We are seeing less and less percentage of unvaccinated getting sick and dying and an increase the vaccinated getting sick and dying. So while Trog and you are right based on gross numbers and basic math the trends say things are going the wrong direction for the vaccinated.

OK this is good. "They Eye of the Pfizer" (made to The Eye of the Tiger)...

Pay attention to the lyrics lol.

"...though you fight, more than likely you'll die.
It's the Eye of the Pfizer,
It's the droop to the right
Ramsay Hunt,
They're protected from all liable"