• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Covid Vaccine

Our local pool opened today. A lady was wearing a shirt that said trust science, it’s the way with a pfizer logo. It took all I had not to go up to her.

Jim Jones has a one-way ticket for her to Guyana.

And today's words of the day boy's&girl's is "gain of function"

I personally think this wasn't even an accident in Wuhan. They've been working on designer bugs for a long time.

If I lived there, I'd simply tell them my child identifies as an illegal migrant to avoid the vaccinations.

Your kids have to have 16 vaccines to enroll in schools. But if you ILLEGALLY entered the country, you get errything for free AND your kids need no vaccines to attend public school.

Not an Onion Headline.

American kids have to have 16 vaccines to protect themselves from all the diseases being trotted in by those coming across the border.

American kids have to have 16 vaccines to protect themselves from all the diseases being trotted in by those coming across the border.

As suspected. Jamie Foxx suffered a brain clot after getting the "clot shot."

Boom.
20 minutes long but worth it.

Some ******* damning stuff right there. 20plus Years ago.
I really hope someone takes his verbiage and transcribes it so that his words and historical context can be understood by many people in many languages, on SM and emails, and eventually find its way to MSM.

I fear this guy is about to be charged with something made up and will soon get Arkanacided.

I really hope someone takes his verbiage and transcribes it so that his words and historical context can be understood by many people in many languages, on SM and emails, and eventually find its way to MSM.

I fear this guy is about to be charged with something made up and will soon get Arkanacided.
You smelling a Clinton accident type of event?

As suspected. Jamie Foxx suffered a brain clot after getting the "clot shot."

There is so much mystery around this guy you just don't know what to believe. His daughter says he was playing pickleball and now you get reports like this. I tend to believe the covid shot story more because i think if foxx was really well enough to play pickleball he would have been at least seen in the public by now.

There is so much mystery around this guy you just don't know what to believe. His daughter says he was playing pickleball and now you get reports like this. I tend to believe the covid shot story more because i think if foxx was really well enough to play pickleball he would have been at least seen in the public by now.
He was playing. However they left out(originally ) it was at a stroke rehab facility. Most likely part of his rehab.

Wow. This deep background provides the clear planning and weaponization of Coronavirus against the people of the world, for the profit of a few.

Someone should take heads for this.
And no class action lawsuits because the sheep signed waivers.

Boom.
20 minutes long but worth it.

That sums up all of it. Every...single...thing. It's what we have all said all along.

Yes, this should be everywhere and everyone should be required to watch it.

giphy.gif

That sums up all of it. Every...single...thing. It's what we have all said all along.

Yes, this should be everywhere and everyone should be required to watch it.
I'll get out in front and say that Dr. Martin did not kill himself.

Wow. This deep background provides the clear planning and weaponization of Coronavirus against the people of the world, for the profit of a few.

Someone should take heads for this.

It got us Joe Biden and a trial run of communism as a bonus. So many easily submitted without question.