• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Covid Vaccine

And no class action lawsuits because the sheep signed waivers.
When it finally leaks that they failed to release data that showed how problematic it was or outright lied about it those waivers won’t be worth the paper they are printed on…
You cant waiver your way out of criminality and they had an obligation to make potential side effects they knew were possible known to people… the waiver would work for things tgey were not aware about, but the stuff that’s leaking out is going to damn them….

Well at least they will ultimately get fined a couple of billion and get to keep the rest as dirty profits

When it finally leaks that they failed to release data that showed how problematic it was or outright lied about it those waivers won’t be worth the paper they are printed on…
You cant waiver your way out of criminality and they had an obligation to make potential side effects they knew were possible known to people… the waiver would work for things tgey were not aware about, but the stuff that’s leaking out is going to damn them….

Well at least they will ultimately get fined a couple of billion and get to keep the rest as dirty profits
The element of Fraud is very important.

The problem is that the Fraud seems to have been led by US government agencies and their top people, in conjunction with Pfucking Pfizer, for decades.

Not sure how the legal folks can move this forward, but hope that some lawyers for the people emerge soon.

Just watched Dr. Martin's testimony. Wow.

The thing was engineered and seems to have been engineered for a "release" to "raise public awareness" of the threat of viral infections (by killing people) and trigger investment in vaccines to make drug companies a lot of money ... even though the vaccine DOES. NOT. WORK.

Just watched Dr. Martin's testimony. Wow.

The thing was engineered and seems to have been engineered for a "release" to "raise public awareness" of the threat of viral infections (by killing people) and trigger investment in vaccines to make drug companies a lot of money ... even though the vaccine DOES. NOT. WORK.
Legal query:
Is it called genocide when private and public fraud causes millions of deaths?

Aren't there international rules/conventions from places like Geneva that impose penalties for crimes like this?

Morer greterer vaccine news.

COVID ‘More Severe’ after Vaccination, Says Study.

COVID-19 vaccines have been found to make the virus ‘more severe’ after vaccination, as well as increasing the risks of autoimmune disease, myocarditis, and cancer-cell growth. The news comes from a recent peer-reviewed study published by the Multi-disciplinary Digital Publishing Institute (MDPI).

Those administered with two or more injections of the mRNA vaccine were found to have “abnormally high levels of IgG4,” which are “a group of fibroinflammatory diseases that affect a variety of tissues resulting in tumor-like effect and/or organ dysfunction.”

“Increased IgG4 synthesis due to repeated mRNA vaccination with high antigen concentrations may… cause autoimmune diseases, and promote cancer growth and autoimmune myocarditis in susceptible individuals,” the study states.

Multiple vaccines, moreover, impact the severity of COVID-19. The study – for which the authors declared no conflict of interest – states:

“The conventional SARS-CoV-2 vaccine’s ability to provide immunological protection may be significantly impacted by over-vaccination. If this happens, either newly diagnosed COVID-19 cases or people who have already contracted the virus again may have a more severe case of the illness.”

According to the study, the immune system post-vaccination can even struggle to detect and attack the SARS-CoV2 pathogen after it enters the body:

“…vaccine-induced tolerance can potentially have several negative, unintended consequences because tolerance to the spike protein could inhibit the immune system from detecting and attacking the pathogen; thus, potentially exacerbating SARS-CoV2 pathology in susceptible individuals who suffer re-infection of COVID-19 in the setting of vaccine-induced immune suppression.”

This follows a number of recent revelations that the vaccines are linked to Tinnitus diagnosis, severe neurological complications including Bell’s palsy and Strokes, and ‘Menstrual Disturbance‘ among women.

More of these lawsuits need to happen.

Watts Family Sues DOD For Willful Misconduct in Groundbreaking COVID Vaccine Case​

The family of George Watts, Jr. “who died unexpectedly,” is suing the DOD, claiming “willful misconduct” because the DOD allegedly misled the public about the safety of the vaccine, according to The Defender, a publication of the Children’s Health Defense (CHD).

According to the lawsuit, the Report of Death Investigation from the Bradford County Coroner’s Office “clearly document[ed] Mr. Watts’ vaccine-induced death and the proximate causal connection,” calling the “Primary Cause” of death “COVID-19 vaccine-related myocarditis.”

Screen-Shot-2023-06-01-at-15.00.59.png

Watts received two doses of Pfizer vaccines, “an unlicensed product produced under the auspices of the DOD,” according to the lawsuit. The obituary and VAERS report below show the details of Watts’ deadly reaction to the mRNA vaccine.

The groundbreaking case contends the DOD rushed production under Operation Warp Speed (OWS) “while engaging in a deliberate and calculated mass-deception campaign specifically designed to obfuscate the fact that OWS’ vaccines weren’t licensed “safe and effective,” was merely experimental, and legally could only be characterized as “maybe effective” but could not be pronounced safe,” according to the lawsuit. The lawsuit notes that OWS was later transitioned to HHS and was “renamed HHS-DOD COVID-19 Countermeasures Acceleration Group (CAG).”

According to the lawsuit, the DOD “intentionally blurr[ed] the line of the critical distinction between ‘licensed’ and ‘experimental,” and therefore “duped millions of Americans” into participating in the “largest medical experiment” in “modern history.”

More specifically, the lawsuit centers around the simultaneous licensing of the “interchangeable” Pfizer Comirnaty COVID vaccine while extending the Emergency Use Authorization (EUA) for the Pfizer-BioNTech vaccine. According to a Sept. 7, 2021, article in The Defender, the FDA violated federal law, pulling a “classic bait and switch” when it licensed Comirnaty. According to the lawsuit, Pfizer originally “formally received an Emergency Use Authorization (“EUA”) from the FDA for its unapproved medical product on Dec. 11, 2020.”

An earlier lawsuit filed by CHD in August 2021 alleges the FDA effectively duped the public into believing they were taking a safer “licensed” vaccine (Comirnaty) when in fact, it was the experimental Pfizer-BioNTech EUA vaccine they were receiving. The distinctions are grounded in law and are important.

The EUA designation authorizes “medical products for use in emergencies,” and those products may be used only when “there is no adequate, approved and available alternative to the product for diagnosing, preventing or treating such disease or condition.” Importantly, EUA-authorized drugs exempt drug manufacturers from legal liability. Moreover, few Americans knew Comirnaty was not available in the U.S. then. Only small quantities of the licensed vaccine became available in the U.S. in August 2022.

The confusion over Comirnaty may have tricked people like Watts into taking “two injections of the unlicensed Pfizer-BioNTch COVID-19 vaccine”—injections that may have ultimately caused his death. Sadly, according to The Defender article, Watts “waited for a vaccine he thought was ‘safe and effective.'”

........More in the link

saw several people wearing masks at the grocery store today. It would be funny until you realize they are the same people who think Fetterman is just fine and can't to vote for whomever they are instructed by the Dem party.

saw several people wearing masks at the grocery store today. It would be funny until you realize they are the same people who think Fetterman is just fine and can't to vote for whomever they are instructed by the Dem party.
I see them everyday as well, some can be chalked off as having allergies or a comprised immune system, the rest are in a perpetual state of fear. I won't judge their personal decision, but wish I could have a conversation with them and listen to their mindset.

I see them everyday as well, some can be chalked off as having allergies or a comprised immune system, the rest are in a perpetual state of fear. I won't judge their personal decision, but wish I could have a conversation with them and listen to their mindset.
This.

Nobody in Poland is wearing masks. Haven't seen one in the month I've been here. But then, I would imagine that their media isn't shaming them and trying to scare them into compliance either. Most of the people I've met and talked to here are liberals. But not like American Liberals (communists). They are actual classical liberals that maintain some conservative ideals. And they are young people in their 20's. It's a strange brew after what goes on in America.

There a couple of people at my work who still wear mask.

I think a lot of it is psychological. Insecurities, images etc.

Good Lord. JohnnyCovidSeed and Floggy approve.

COLLEGE ATHLETE DAY’ AT BIDEN’S WHITE HOUSE MEANS MANDATORY MASKS, SOCIAL DISTANCING FOR UNVACCINATED GUESTS​

Masks are back at the White House.

Even in 2023, well after all available evidence has confirmed that masks are completely ineffective at stopping COVID, the Biden administration just won’t quit.

President Biden and First Lady Jill Biden are inviting national championship teams from NCAA Division I, II and II to the White House on Monday.

Both men’s and women’s teams will be honored by the administration for their accomplishments.

Unless they’re unvaccinated, of course.

Beyond masks, unvaccinated guests will be punished with “social distancing,” combining multiple disproven pseudoscientific restrictions.

Fox News acquired a copy of the COVID protocols, and they are unbelievably absurd.

Masking Guidance: Fully vaccinated guests are not required to wear a mask on the White House grounds,” the email states [bold font in original email]. “Guests who are not fully vaccinated must wear a mask at all times and maintain at least 6 feet distance from others while on the White House grounds.”

It’s hard to imagine a less justifiable set of policies than this. But it makes perfect sense coming from a COVID extremist administration that promoted Dr. Fauci and got every major policy question wrong...........

COLLEGE ATHLETE DAY’ AT BIDEN’S WHITE HOUSE MEANS MANDATORY MASKS, SOCIAL DISTANCING FOR UNVACCINATED GUESTS​

Even in 2023, well after all available evidence has confirmed that masks are completely ineffective at stopping COVID, the Biden administration just won’t quit.

President Biden and First Lady Jill Biden are inviting national championship teams from NCAA Division I, II and II to the White House on Monday.

Both men’s and women’s teams will be honored by the administration for their accomplishments.

Beyond masks, unvaccinated guests will be punished with “social distancing,” combining multiple disproven pseudoscientific restrictions.

Fox News acquired a copy of the COVID protocols, and they are unbelievably absurd.

Masking Guidance: Fully vaccinated guests are not required to wear a mask on the White House grounds,” the email states [bold font in original email]. “Guests who are not fully vaccinated must wear a mask at all times and maintain at least 6 feet distance from others while on the White House grounds.”

It’s hard to imagine a less justifiable set of policies than this. But it makes perfect sense coming from a COVID extremist administration that promoted Dr. Fauci and got every major policy question wrong...........
Lol. Didn’t think this was still a thing

There oughta be some sorta civil rights lawyer who can sue the WH for this exclusion based on unscientific marketing policies.

I've never been, but always had it in my head that the public was able to tour the White House. Does everyone entering the grounds have to provide vaccine verification?

I've never been, but always had it in my head that the public was able to tour the White House. Does everyone entering the grounds have to provide vaccine verification?

Yes, the White House regularly gives public tours of the non-residential areas, several times per day in fact. I don't know if they mandate proof of vax, but probably so.