• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Covid Vaccine

In other news.

Alarming new study from European Health Journal. Myocarditis is now the leading health threat for Vaccinated teenagers.

More Than 100 Young Children Suffered Seizures After COVID Vaccination: Study​

One hundred and four children under 6 years old suffered a seizure within 42 days of a COVID-19 shot, researchers with the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and other institutions found.

Others suffered strokes, blood clotting disorders, and appendicitis (@Superman may speak to this), the researchers said.

They analyzed health records from the Vaccine Safety Datalink, a CDC-funded network that features sites operated by Kaiser Permanente, Marshfield Clinic, Health Partners, and Denver Health.

The researchers examined events that fit one or more of 23 prespecified outcomes, including seizures and myocarditis, a form of heart inflammation, following messenger RNA COVID-19 vaccination.

The Pfizer and Moderna COVID-19 vaccines both utilize messenger RNA technology.

Children were studied if they received a vaccine dose from June 18, 2022, to March 18, 2023; 247,011 doses were administered to children under 6 during that time. Researchers examined the events that occurred within 42 days of vaccination.

The U.S. Food and Drug Administration first authorized Pfizer’s vaccine for children younger than five and Moderna’s vaccine for children younger than six on June 17, 2022, despite efficacy estimates against infection being substandard or unreliable and there being no or negative evidence of protection against severe disease.

The study was published by Pediatrics, the American Academy of Pediatrics journal, on June 6.

Type of Analysis​

Eric Weintraub of the CDC and the other researchers for the new study conducted a type of examination called rapid cycle analysis. It involves comparing outcomes among the vaccinated within 21 days of a shot with outcomes among the vaccinated between 22 and 42 days of a shot. Events on the same day as vaccination were excluded.

The first window of time—1 to 21 days—is described as the “primary risk interval,” or the most likely period of time for the vaccinated to suffer adverse events. The latter time period was deemed a comparison interval.

The idea for the events that occur in the latter period is that “it’s too late for them to be associated with a vaccine,” Dr. William Schaffner, a professor of preventative medicine at Vanderbilt University who was not involved in the study but who has worked closely with the CDC, told The Epoch Times.

The researchers did not compare the vaccinated with the unvaccinated, despite indicating they would do so in the protocol (pdf) for Vaccine Safety Datalink monitoring. They have in some other studies. A request for comment to the corresponding author returned with an away message, and another author did not respond to an inquiry.

The researchers reviewed medical records for each case identified in either of the intervals, and also calculated rates to see whether any were more common in the earlier window.

What They Found​

In absolute terms, researchers found a number of serious problems after vaccination, including the seizures.

The following events were detected in at least one young child one to 42 days following vaccination:
  • Appendicitis
  • Bell’s Palsy
  • Encephalitis, myelitis, or encephalomyelitis
  • Guillain-Barre syndrome
  • Immune thrombocytopenia
  • Kawasaki disease
  • Pulmonary embolism
  • Stroke, hemorrhagic
  • Transverse myelitis
  • Venous thromboembolism
The numbers were also higher in the initial window of time for some outcomes.

In the first 21 days, for instance, 38 Pfizer recipients experienced seizures and 23 Moderna recipients experienced seizures. In the second window, 24 Pfizer recipients experienced seizures and 19 Moderna recipients experienced seizures.

Read more here...

Floggy back attacking the source and never the data.

giphy.webp

Prove the litany of things he said are wrong.
😂 Pointing out that the source isn’t a doctor is attacking it? How desperate of you.

The article proves the things he claims are wrong… hence the reason I posted it.

Oh, and Damar Hamlin says “hi”.

😂 Pointing out that the source isn’t a doctor is attacking it? How desperate of you.

The article proves the things he claims are wrong… hence the reason I posted it.

Oh, and Damar Hamlin says “hi”.

The article claims the things he said are wrong. It's easy to find "fact check" articles. It's wickedly difficult to find "fact check" articles that are "factual."

So again, I challenge YOU to refute them.

The article claims the things he said are wrong. It's easy to find "fact check" articles. It's wickedly difficult to find "fact check" articles that are "factual."

So again, I challenge YOU to refute them.
And I challenge you to submit an op-Ed to every major newspaper in the country refuting the fact checkers and exposing this huge conspiracy being pulled on the entire world. Fame and fortune awaits!

And I challenge you to submit an op-Ed to every major newspaper in the country refuting the fact checkers and exposing this huge conspiracy being pulled on the entire world. Fame and fortune awaits!

Floggy. Did you bother to read the drivel you posted? Of course you didn't. One could graduate middle school and tear that "fact check" to pieces. I'll give you a few examples and do your work for you...again.

1. It's from HealthFeedback.Org - that bastion of truth and knowledge. Ok...

2. They call it MISLEADING and FACTUALLY INACCURATE (on a few points). Ok...

3. They begin by saying "the event gathered a group of well-known COVID-19 misinformation actors, including Robert Malone." Yep, here we go. It's an attack piece. Yet another organization that slanders/tries to defame Robert Malone, the inventor of mRNA. Just like so many organizations have done for 3 years, kowtowing to the pharmas and driving a false narrative about the virus and the vaccines.

4. Now this hack site dives into the facts. I loved this one. "While it is unclear what Martin meant with “a model of pathogen”, the first coronavirus wasn’t isolated in 1965 but in 1936." He was wrong, it was actually first isolated 30 years BEFORE Martin claimed it was. LOL. But they say...yea but that was in animals. Ok...

5. "It still took 30 years to identify the first human coronavirus, 229E, discovered by Dorothy Hamre at the University of Chicago in 1962 when she analyzed tissue cultures of students with colds[2]. Around the same time, two research teams, one led by David Tyrrell in England and another by Ken McInstosh in the U.S., independently isolated two additional human coronaviruses, called B814 and OC43, respectively[3,4]." - 3 years before Martin said it was. So then...

6. "However, Martin’s claim that these viruses were immediately identified as a modifiable model is unsubstantiated because at that time, scientists didn’t know that they belonged to the same family. " - Unsubstantiated! We can't prove it so he's a damned liar! LOL

I have a meeting in two minutes. The rest of this "article" follows suit.

You can do better Shortbus.

Floggy. Did you bother to read the drivel you posted? Of course you didn't. One could graduate middle school and tear that "fact check" to pieces. I'll give you a few examples and do your work for you...again.

1. It's from HealthFeedback.Org - that bastion of truth and knowledge. Ok...

2. They call it MISLEADING and FACTUALLY INACCURATE (on a few points). Ok...

3. They begin by saying "the event gathered a group of well-known COVID-19 misinformation actors, including Robert Malone." Yep, here we go. It's an attack piece. Yet another organization that slanders/tries to defame Robert Malone, the inventor of mRNA. Just like so many organizations have done for 3 years, kowtowing to the pharmas and driving a false narrative about the virus and the vaccines.

4. Now this hack site dives into the facts. I loved this one. "While it is unclear what Martin meant with “a model of pathogen”, the first coronavirus wasn’t isolated in 1965 but in 1936." He was wrong, it was actually first isolated 30 years BEFORE Martin claimed it was. LOL. But they say...yea but that was in animals. Ok...

5. "It still took 30 years to identify the first human coronavirus, 229E, discovered by Dorothy Hamre at the University of Chicago in 1962 when she analyzed tissue cultures of students with colds[2]. Around the same time, two research teams, one led by David Tyrrell in England and another by Ken McInstosh in the U.S., independently isolated two additional human coronaviruses, called B814 and OC43, respectively[3,4]." - 3 years before Martin said it was. So then...

6. "However, Martin’s claim that these viruses were immediately identified as a modifiable model is unsubstantiated because at that time, scientists didn’t know that they belonged to the same family. " - Unsubstantiated! We can't prove it so he's a damned liar! LOL

I have a meeting in two minutes. The rest of this "article" follows suit.

You can do better Shortbus.
😂 Toil away in obscurity, Tim. What a tortured soul you are.

TSF: "Here's testimony from a researcher with 1,000,000,000x the credentials as Floggy about the lies spread about Covid."
Floggy: "Oh yeah? Here's an article from some nobody saying that what the guys says is false."
TSF: Starts going through "fact-check" article, showing early on how stupid it is.
Floggy: "God, showing my fact-check article is pure bullshit. How sad you are!! Not me, citing a bullshit fact-check that is a litany of idiocy, nope, but the guy showing I am citing pure bullshit, wow, how sad and lonely HE is!"

Yes, that is an accurate recounting of this most recent Covid debate between TSF and Floggy Shortbus.

TSF: "Here's testimony from a researcher with 1,000,000,000x the credentials as Floggy about the lies spread about Covid."
Floggy: "Oh yeah? Here's an article from some nobody saying that what the guys says is false."
TSF: Starts going through "fact-check" article, showing early on how stupid it is.
Floggy: "God, showing my fact-check article is pure bullshit. How sad you are!! Not me, citing a bullshit fact-check that is a litany of idiocy, nope, but the guy showing I am citing pure bullshit, wow, how sad and lonely HE is!"

Yes, that is an accurate recounting of this most recent Covid debate between TSF and Floggy Shortbus.
Just wait, right?

Just wait, right?

If I waited for you to admit you were wrong about every single thing related to Covid - its origins, and lockdowns, and school closures, and government spending, and the vax mandate, and the vax in general, and the "danger" to people under 60, and the mysterious "disappearance" of the flu for two years, and on and on and on and on - I would have a long, long, LONG ******* wait.

If I waited for you to admit you were wrong about every single thing related to Covid - its origins, and lockdowns, and school closures, and government spending, and the vax mandate, and the vax in general, and the "danger" to people under 60, and the mysterious "disappearance" of the flu for two years, and on and on and on and on - I would have a long, long, LONG ******* wait.
Your echo chamber is loud.

Your echo chamber is loud.
If you haven't noticed, and obviously you haven't even the left leaning comedians and many others are starting to realize they were wrong and it is all bullshit. When are you going to stop clinging to the known lies? You are the very thing you profess to hate.

If you haven't noticed, and obviously you haven't even the left leaning comedians and many others are starting to realize they were wrong and it is all bullshit. When are you going to stop clinging to the known lies? You are the very thing you profess to hate.
Contagious disease was a thing before Covid.
The use of masks to prevent transmission of contagious disease was a thing before Covid.
Social distancing to prevent the spread of contagious disease was a thing before Covid.
Vaccines were a thing before Covid.
Covid is a contagious disease.

Which of these statements do you disagree with?

Oh, it's good to be on the right side of history. Believe me. This thread should be archived for posterity's sake.

Yep. We didn't react to this one as we did all those prior.

The use of masks to prevent transmission of contagious disease was a thing before Covid.

It failed then, it failed during Covid. It wasn't "mandated" then, it was during Covid. You couldn't be fined then, you could be during Covid. And to repeat...it failed during Covid.

Social distancing to prevent the spread of contagious disease was a thing before Covid.

When did social distancing work previously? It didn't work during Covid. It wasn't mandated previously, it was during Covid. We didn't previously paint lines like imbeciles on the floors of groceries previously, we did during Covid. And it failed, even though early on we knew Covid was spread long distances via aerosols. Social distancing was an abject, complete and utter failure (as studies proved over and over and over and over and over again).

Yep. And vaccines that killed 50 people were pulled prior to Covid. Also, our government didn't mandate that vaccines that had 50% or 25% or 42% efficacy had to be stuck in people's arms.

So is the common cold and influenza. And so is the bubonic plague and ebola. Covid is the prior. Not the latter.

200.webp

And further research shows they did nothing against covid o many other similar diseases. Leeches used to be a thing as did drilling holes in your head to let the bad spirits out. Can we try that on you?

Until the Democrat party tells him things are different.