• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Covid Vaccine

Do I need to type slower? You know exactly what the context of Mad's post was but chose to twist it to fit your narrative.
No. Go back. Twisting is equating one policy with the much broader practice of social distancing.

Dense is pretending that proximity doesn’t matter in the spread of contagious diseases. 6 feet is better than 6 inches, 60 feet is better than 6 feet.

And this is you twisting and genuflecting again trying to put words in people's mouths.

Nowhere have I said it doesn't matter in the spread of contagious disease.

I have said it had little to no effect on controlling the spread of Covid. And science agrees with me.

This is nonsense. Covid was spread indoors. LONG distances? How the ****, Tim.

You're retarded. Seriously, an absolute ignoramus and now a verified science denier. I used to think no one could be this stupid. I was wildly wrong.

Just two weeks ago we provided you scientific evidence (lot's of it) showing you aerosols travel long distances. Steeltime provided you a JHU study you ignored. I provided you the following:

1688142441236.png

1688142601189.png

You are an idiot. Even the CDC is on board.

Ask China.

China manipulated and suppressed all of its information. We know you worship at the CCP feet, but to trust any data coming from China just further cements how obtuse you are.

Attachments

• 1688142246624.png
    1688142246624.png
    74.4 KB · Views: 0
  • 1688142290639.png
    1688142290639.png
    280.7 KB · Views: 0
No. Go back. Twisting is equating one policy with the much broader practice of social distancing.

No, twisting is when someone says "social distancing during Covid didn't work," then you follow up insisting the "broader" context of social distancing does work.

That is you specifically evading the point made.

And this is you twisting and genuflecting again trying to put words in people's mouths.

Nowhere have I said it doesn't matter in the spread of contagious disease.
I must be confusing you with the Timsteelerfan that’s tring to argue that the aerosols travel long distances.
I have said it had little to no effect on controlling the spread of Covid. And science agrees with me.
😂 So let me get this straight. You never said proximity doesn’t matter, you’re just saying it had no effect.

You're retarded. Seriously, an absolute ignoramus and now a verified science denier. I used to think no one could be this stupid. I was wildly wrong.

Just two weeks ago we provided you scientific evidence (lot's of it) showing you aerosols travel long distances. Steeltime provided you a JHU study you ignored. I provided you the following:

View attachment 11282

View attachment 11283

You are an idiot. Even the CDC is on board.

China manipulated and suppressed all of its information. We know you worship at the CCP feet, but to trust any data coming from China just further cements how obtuse you are.
Pure folly! Long distances being indoors >2 meters.

So China manipulated data showing their cases exploded after they eased restrictions? Why?

No, twisting is when someone says "social distancing during Covid didn't work," then you follow up insisting the "broader" context of social distancing does work.

That is you specifically evading the point made.
Nope. I never defined social distancing as the 6 Feet rule. That’s the strawman you create to try to win your nonsensical argument.

Because they were in close proximity to an infected person. That’s how CONTAGIOUS diseases work, Tim.

You should have dropped this silly argument after you worked yourself into a frenzy and declared Covid as being “random”… and then proceeded to try to change the definition of random. 😂

If the restrictions didn’t work, why did cases explode in China when they were lifted?
so errbodee deaded in China?

Just think ...when the steel mills were at full capacity back in the day...
This was a normal occurrence in the Burgh...depending on your location and which way the wind was blowing..

It wasn't unusual that the street lights were on at 2pm in the afternoon or freshly fallen snow had a grayish hue to it..
For those of you who weren't alive then or didn't grow up in Pittsburgh....this is all true believe it or not..
And it smelled like jobs and money.

Just think ...when the steel mills were at full capacity back in the day...
This was a normal occurrence in the Burgh...depending on your location and which way the wind was blowing..

It wasn't unusual that the street lights were on at 2pm in the afternoon or freshly fallen snow had a grayish hue to it..
For those of you who weren't alive then or didn't grow up in Pittsburgh....this is all true believe it or not..

And it smelled like jobs and money.
Yesir! And supper at 5 every night!
And Friday night if us kids were lucky...ice cream for dessert!

Until the mills went down and food stamps dont have the buying power of cash money of a working man...

Last edited:
I'll repeat for your idiotic, simplistic, limited POV.

If social distancing worked during Covid, explain why 98% of us got Covid 1x, 2x, 3x, 4x or more.

200.webp

"thAt'S jUst bEcaUsE jiZZeR$50 gEttInG cHinA fLu 223 tiMeS sKeWeD thE NuMbERz!!"
- Flogic

Yesir! And supper at 5 every night!
And Friday night if us kids were lucky...ice cream for dessert!

Until the mills went down and food stamps dont have the buying power of cash money of a working man...
Just sit down and be quiet, vote Democrat, and let your government take care of you.

I must be confusing you with the Timsteelerfan that’s tring to argue that the aerosols travel long distances.

😂 So let me get this straight. You never said proximity doesn’t matter, you’re just saying it had no effect.

I said social distancing didn't work with Covid. I am right. And science agrees with me.

Pure folly! Long distances being indoors >2 meters.

How much evidence does an imbecile need? (yes that's a riddle)

Go show from the articles I posted where it said long distance means indoors and greater than 2meters.

200w.webp

Meanwhile you've argued that Covid was spread primarily through droplets. Even your Idiot in Chief in the White House agrees with me.

1688172443820.png

Nope. I never defined social distancing as the 6 Feet rule. That’s the strawman you create to try to win your nonsensical argument.

No, you literally did what I said you did. When it was stated social distancing didn't work with regards to Covid, you insinuated it did. The beginning of the debate you're losing:

1688172828302.png

Also during said debate, you indicating Covid is spread primarily via droplets. Demonstrating you're a bloviating ignoramus. The White House and Science has tried to tell you you are wrong. You continue to spew disinformation.

And you're wrong. Uhhhhgain.

1688172731514.png

Attachments

• 1688172807526.png
    1688172807526.png
    89.9 KB · Views: 0
So several things:

First off “Social Distancing” is a phrase that had little to do with anything health related when it was coined. It was primarily a term used to describe how people or castes of people limit their contact with undesirable people who they don’t want to be associated with.
The CDC hijacked the term to describe their policy for Masking and staying 6 feet apart to limit transmission of viruses that were primarily droplet spread. This policy predates covid. It has absolutely nothing to do with the lockdowns.

Now the lockdown policy also predates Covid but was never implemented. The ironic thing is when it was conceived by the Bush administration’s CDC, it was heavily criticized by the liberal base, who despised any idea of any form of a quarantine prior to Covid…
By design, It wasn’t a true quarantine… it was a slowdown method meant to get the health care system ready for a pandemic. Ot was always understood that it wasn’t an effective method to fight a worldwide pandemic.. it would simply slow down the crux of cases.
Much had been written about the dangers of stretching out such a lockdown, and as I said, there was a lot of criticism even of that limited one… and that one was capped at 14 days.

A lot of states adopted the pandemic protocols, so it wasn’t hard to read them or their explicitly documented purposes for some time after the Covid hacks had mangled their purposes and made things worse by dragging out the pandemic.

The social distancing simply didn’t work as planned because while focusing on droplet prevention and then doubling down on it when scientific pushback followed, they never advocated the things that could have mitigated much of the transmission and created a false sense of security…

Because of the failures of social distancing, the lockdowns and the vaccine rollout, there is going to be significant problems when a true pandemic of epic proportions finally shows its head…

Devastating study for you anti-vaxxers! Look at this - the unvaccinated and Covid-infected Amish died at 1/90th the rate of the rest of America! Wait ...

Kirsch said the calculation reveals that the Amish died at a rate “ninety times lower than the infection fatality rate of the United States of America.”

“The Amish died at ninety times lower rate from Covid than the rest of America,” he said again.

He continued by suggesting the reason is that Amish families don’t vaccinate their children.

“And, because the Amish didn’t follow a single guideline of the CDC, they did not lock down, they did not mask, they did not social distance, they did not vaccinate and there were no mandates in the Amish community to get vaccinated. “They basically ignored every single guideline that the CDC gave us.”

i don't know, but your most favorite doktur isnt looking so hot lately. What's up with Jill?

GettyImages-950567066-5afa87e50e23d90037c76b57.jpg
I heard a comedian say that if you have a friend that looks like Alice Cooper, your friend IS Alice Cooper.