• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Covid Vaccine

Wow, I didn't notice the contradictions...was paying more attention to the droplets vs aerosol..

However, this statement:
  • The overwhelming majority of transmission of SARS-CoV-2 is via large respiratory droplets as conclusively demonstrated by contact tracing studies, cluster investigations, the lack of infection spread in hospital settings with universal masking protocols and the low estimated R
Isn't that in a nutshell saying that COVID is spread through large droplets?

It's got to be spread in some fashion, either by aerosol or large droplets. I don't feel like going back through the thread...how do you believe it was being spread?

Try this link
The second time I read it it sounds more confusing...

Notice the date. 2020.

In 2021 and 2022 WHO and most health organizations accepted that Covid was spread through aerosols. In 2020 it was all (incorrectly) about droplets.

how do you believe it was being spread?
Tweedle Dumb spread it playing Johnny Covidseed on a cross-country family drive.
Not to be out done, Tweedle Dumber hopped into a jet airliner and spread zer's Covid internationally.

Yet, I outsmartereeded them by following the arrows on the floor of my grocery store and being indoors by 11pm.

Some people want to be lied to. Trog is one of those people.
Depends on who's doing the lying.
In Trogworld, everything Republicans say is a lie and everything the Democrats say is the gospel truth.

Depends on who's doing the lying.
In Trogworld, everything Republicans say is a lie and everything the Democrats say is the gospel truth.
Whenever I see someone giving an opinion on tv, I have to find out if they are a democrat or republican to see if I agree with them.

People emit both droplets and aerosols, it’s not an either-or, Tim. The amount of exposure plays a key role in spread. But back to the original point. Social distancing absolutely prevent spread of contagious disease. To argue that it doesn’t is preposterous.
"Social Distancing = 6 feet apart in a grocery store" absolutely does NOT prevent the spread of contagious disease you ******* retarded idiotic moron simpleton.

"Social Distancing = 6 feet apart in a grocery store" absolutely does NOT prevent the spread of contagious disease you ******* retarded idiotic moron simpleton.
Social distancing or “physical distancing” isn’t limited to the “6 Feet Rule” and has been around long before Covid as a preventative measure. Of course it works for Covid and any other CONTAGIOUS disease. To argue that it doesn’t is retarded, idiotic and simple.

Social distancing or “physical distancing” isn’t limited to the “6 Feet Rule” and has been around long before Covid as a preventative measure. Of course it works for Covid and any other CONTAGIOUS disease. To argue that it doesn’t is retarded, idiotic and simple.
Social distancing of you be on one continent and I'll be on another? Yep, that would prevent spread.
You be in another state while I'm in this one? Yep, that works, too.
Store isles being one way only, standing 6 feet away from somebody at the bank, or hanging shower curtains or plexiglass dividers at restaurants? Pure theatre, and retarded theatre at that. Utter nonsense and ineffective.

Store isles being one way only, standing 6 feet away from somebody at the bank, or hanging shower curtains or plexiglass dividers at restaurants? Pure theatre, and retarded theatre at that. Utter nonsense and ineffective.
No, exposure level matters. Standing 6 feet away from someone for 15 seconds is not the same as standing 6 inches away for 15 minutes.

No, exposure level matters. Standing 6 feet away from someone for 15 seconds is not the same as standing 6 inches away for 15 minutes.
what about 3 feet away for 30 minutes?
what about 9 feet away for 3 seconds?
what about 2 feet away for 9 seconds?
so many questions, Obi Wan Flog.

Definitely more exposure than 6 feet / 15 seconds

Probably less exposure

Probably more exposure

And if you understand what is a fairly simple concept, they’re easy to answer.
Dana Carvey and David Spade are now laughing at your arguments that the vaccines and boosters are safe and effective. Your arguments are quite literally the punchlines of jokes!

Dana Carvey and David Spade are now laughing at your arguments that the vaccines and boosters are safe and effective. Your arguments are quite literally the punchlines of jokes!
The next time you have a health issue, good luck getting a consultation with them, I’m sticking with my doctor.

The next time you have a health issue, good luck getting a consultation with them, I’m sticking with my doctor.
i don't know, but your most favorite doktur isnt looking so hot lately. What's up with Jill?

GettyImages-950567066-5afa87e50e23d90037c76b57.jpg