• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Covid Vaccine

Pronghead was about the hard contact.

The other three NHLers represent about 20 years, or a generation in the sport. This doesn't have congruence with incidents over the past 2/3 years.

Salt and fake salts are a problem, sure, but cannot be the cause of the massive increase in serious heart issues amongst elite athletes that started with the Covid flu shots.

Pronghead was about the hard contact.

The other three NHLers represent about 20 years, or a generation in the sport. This doesn't have congruence with incidents over the past 2/3 years.

Salt and fake salts are a problem, sure, but cannot be the cause of the massive increase in serious heart issues amongst elite athletes that started with the Covid flu shots.

Cheerleaders were dropping in 2019. Before covid. These real time statistics are just being reported on now because technology makes it easier to get out in minutes.

Now I do believe the vaccine amplifies the effects. It’s not just high sodium diets in young athletes. It’s the high dosage of stimulants and easy access to peds etc. This one strikes close to home because I use these and being around a sports culture. I’ve seen kids do stupid **** with these stimulants. A lot of these pre workout powders can run from 300-400mg of caffeine in a single scoop. One can of monster contains 160mg.

So add in the young and dumb double scoop, drinking an energy drink, mismanagement of knowing when to ingest electrolytes etc. I think this is something that should be educated for young athletes. Especially if they are vaccinated I think their risk goes up even more

Last edited:
I did it was negative. I feel ridiculous. I went in to our Little Clinic on day 2 for strep I thought. They tested me for that flu and covid. Covid was positive right away. While I was waiting for the other test results I felt woozy and sat in the lower chair. I promptly passed out for all of 10 seconds but they had already called the squad. I got wheeled out of Kroger for what turned out to be mainly dehydration. In the end it was worth the trip as the hospital gave me roids and anti-inflammatory shots for my throat. Today I have developed a nasty rash from covid a week later. itchy as hell.
Precisely what I've been experiencing the past week and a half, sans the medical visit and prescriptions. Mucinex DM'd my way to having productive coughs and to release all the congestion. Symptoms have been as bad or worse than any flu/cold i have ever had to deal with, but gladly feel like I am trending positive. Not vaccinated, but hopefully prepped for the coming season much like when i went down for 7-10 days back in Jan 2020, but then had no real issues until now.

Get well, be well...

Cheerleaders were dropping in 2019. Before covid. These real time statistics are just being reported on now.

Now I do believe the vaccine amplifies the result
While there are many causes, the huge spike coincides with vaccines, not new salt products abused by athletes.

Look at the stats in the article from the military whistle-blower.

F4nl8xqasAAQDkP

While there are many causes, the huge spike coincides with vaccines, not new salt products abused by athletes.

Look at the stats in the article from the military whistle-blower.
Of course. I believe the vaccine absolutely increases the risk.

Reactions: xjx
F4iweVMXcAAl1JG

Well ain't that some "just wait" ****?

99% of 'Covid deaths' not primarily caused by the virus, CDC data shows​

• In week ending August 19, Covid was primary cause in just 1.7% of virus deaths
  • During peak of pandemic, 30% of virus deaths listed Covid as the primary cause

Nearly 99 percent of 'Covid deaths' reported by the CDC each week are not primarily caused by the virus, official data shows.

The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) Covid dashboard shows just 1.7 percent of the 324 Covid deaths registered in the week ending August 19 had the coronavirus as the primary cause of death.

The figures suggest just a handful of American lives are being lost directly to the virus each week. For comparison, the virus was behind one in three 'Covid deaths' at America's pandemic peak in 2021.

Heard on the news last week that more people are in the hospital for falls...falling...than Covid.

EXCLUSIVE: Whistleblower Who Disclosed Myocarditis Spike in Military After COVID Vaccine Rollout Goes Public​

A service member who earlier this year blew the whistle and disclosed data from a Pentagon medical database showing a spike in the rate of myocarditis in the military in 2021, after the rollout of COVID-19 vaccines, is going public.

The whistleblower is active-duty Navy Medical Service Corps officer Lt. Ted Macie. He has also revealed new data showing a substantial rise in accidents, assaults, self-harm, and suicide attempts in the military in 2021, compared to the average from 2016 to 2021.

This includes a 147 percent increase in intentional self-harm incidents among service members, and an 828 percent increase in injuries from assaults.

Lt. Macie told The Epoch Times that he began “keeping an eye on" a defense medical database when another whistleblower alerted him to a rise in health-related incidents in the winter of 2021/2022.

The Defense Medical Epidemiology Database (DMED) is a depository of all diagnoses—recorded using International Classification of Diseases (ICD) codes—when an active service member is seen on- or off-base by a military or civilian provider. The database does not include any personally identifiable information of service members.

In January, Lt. Macie and his wife traveled to Washington with a report of the data he collected from DMED.

It showed that diagnoses of myocarditis, a form of heart inflammation, jumped 130.5 percent in 2021 when compared to the average from the years 2016 to 2020. Myocarditis is a serious condition that can lead to death.

All four of the COVID-19 vaccines authorized in the United States can cause myocarditis, according to U.S. officials. COVID-19 can also cause myocarditis, though some experts say the data on that front is weaker.

U.S. Defense Secretary Lloyd Austin mandated the vaccines in 2021, a requirement that remained in place until Congress forced its withdrawal in late 2022.

The data also showed spikes in diagnoses of pulmonary embolism (41.2 percent), blood clots in the lungs, ovarian dysfunction (38.2 percent), and "complications and ill-defined descriptions of heart disease" (37.7 percent).

More in the link

Tracy on point.

THE NEXT COVID WAVE IS THE COVER UP​

The COVID crisis is beginning to rear its head again in the legacy media and on television. For most of us in independent media, it hasn’t ended. After a few years of desperately trying to educate the public about all of the things you didn’t learn from your doctors, nurses, and the health establishment, to see this in the early stages of happening again is not only frustrating but highly concerning.

This entire debacle is a tapestry whose threads are so interwoven it is almost hopeless to untangle it all—even if there are snags all over the fabric.

They say two new variants are making the rounds, and for this, we must be on high alert. Are they more virulent? Do they cause more severe illness? They aren’t telling us because they “do not know.” But, what they do know, somehow, is that they are concerned. Scientists are racing to understand the mutations, and we need to keep an eye on them. Schools are postponing opening day due to an “increase” in COVID cases. As reported this week, the Biden Administration is beginning to stock up on supplies again. Colleges are reintroducing mask mandates “as a precaution.” All of this, they say, because of SIX (yes, 6) cases with a new mutated strain of COVID.

The question is, why? If you watched Del Bigtree on the last episode of “The Highwire,” you heard Geert Vanden Bossche explain what may be happening with this new variant—specifically when it comes to individuals who have been vaccinated and boosted, particularly when they were naive to natural infection. It isn’t great. So, is it because all of these virologists and bureaucrats *know* that there is something we need to be concerned about in highly vaccinated populations, the United States being one of them?

I sit back and wonder if, by locking everyone down again, they hope to cover up the absolute failure of the “vaccine” they forcefully shoved at us for years. In the same episode of “The Highwire,” we saw a video compilation of countless young people experiencing cardiac issues, some sadly and tragically dying, and others needing heart transplants. What will happen to so many suffering the after-effects of this program? And how can we help those people if the very health establishment with a mandate to “protect” Americans refuses even to acknowledge that the shots are a problem in the first place?

When brave doctors initially attempted to inform the public about successful early treatment options, they were censored. When they tried to prescribe the medicine that could save lives, they were shunned, maligned, and in some cases, had their medical licenses revoked. What incentive do doctors still practicing have to do as Vanden Bossche says and provide anti-virals in prophylaxis?

Unfortunately, it appears that those who have advocated for inoculating the population are engaged in yet another scheme. If we just lock down harder, if we just mask more forcefully, if we just follow directions better this time, we will be able to hide the absolute travesty we have created for a little bit longer.

They can’t hide it forever. Participation to receive boosters is at an all-time low because people realized the shot doesn’t do what was advertised. Additionally, due to the outcry from the public after many have realized adverse events are NOT rare, many people won’t go near them again. The White House is set to recommend new boosters—step right up and get your COVID booster alongside your brand new Flu and RSV shots—however, the American public doesn’t seem too keen. In Vanden Bossche’s interview, he communicated that the brief immunity you may get from these boosters is obviously more harmful in the long run and wanes very, very quickly—a short and dangerous fix for a terrible long-term problem.

Is it possible that NO ONE in establishment government, academia, or science, knows this? Are they all this ill-informed, this unaware of the human immune system? Or, is it possible that they are just in too deep to be able to fix this, and so they are placing an ill-fitting and catastrophic band-aid over a global health atrocity the likes of which we haven’t seen?

It is up to us to stand firm against this latest wave of impending tyranny. We know that the mitigation strategies they suggest don’t work. Heck, we know more about pandemic mitigation strategies now than any of us ever wanted to know. We know that masking doesn’t work. We know that social distancing doesn’t work. We know that “vaccinating” doesn’t work, and we certainly know that quarantining the healthy does not work.

We need to continue speaking with our neighbors. None of them are excited to go through this again. I would argue 99% of them don’t want to go through this again. Take the opportunity to educate them with resources like the episode of “The Highwire” cited above. Let us take a step toward broader awareness and, more importantly, life-saving measures and help for the injured together.

You can not comply your way out of tyranny. Now it is time for us to drive home once and for all what is really happening here.

Tracy on point.

THE NEXT COVID WAVE IS THE COVER UP​

The COVID crisis is beginning to rear its head again in the legacy media and on television. For most of us in independent media, it hasn’t ended. After a few years of desperately trying to educate the public about all of the things you didn’t learn from your doctors, nurses, and the health establishment, to see this in the early stages of happening again is not only frustrating but highly concerning.

This entire debacle is a tapestry whose threads are so interwoven it is almost hopeless to untangle it all—even if there are snags all over the fabric.

They say two new variants are making the rounds, and for this, we must be on high alert. Are they more virulent? Do they cause more severe illness? They aren’t telling us because they “do not know.” But, what they do know, somehow, is that they are concerned. Scientists are racing to understand the mutations, and we need to keep an eye on them. Schools are postponing opening day due to an “increase” in COVID cases. As reported this week, the Biden Administration is beginning to stock up on supplies again. Colleges are reintroducing mask mandates “as a precaution.” All of this, they say, because of SIX (yes, 6) cases with a new mutated strain of COVID.

The question is, why? If you watched Del Bigtree on the last episode of “The Highwire,” you heard Geert Vanden Bossche explain what may be happening with this new variant—specifically when it comes to individuals who have been vaccinated and boosted, particularly when they were naive to natural infection. It isn’t great. So, is it because all of these virologists and bureaucrats *know* that there is something we need to be concerned about in highly vaccinated populations, the United States being one of them?

I sit back and wonder if, by locking everyone down again, they hope to cover up the absolute failure of the “vaccine” they forcefully shoved at us for years. In the same episode of “The Highwire,” we saw a video compilation of countless young people experiencing cardiac issues, some sadly and tragically dying, and others needing heart transplants. What will happen to so many suffering the after-effects of this program? And how can we help those people if the very health establishment with a mandate to “protect” Americans refuses even to acknowledge that the shots are a problem in the first place?

When brave doctors initially attempted to inform the public about successful early treatment options, they were censored. When they tried to prescribe the medicine that could save lives, they were shunned, maligned, and in some cases, had their medical licenses revoked. What incentive do doctors still practicing have to do as Vanden Bossche says and provide anti-virals in prophylaxis?

Unfortunately, it appears that those who have advocated for inoculating the population are engaged in yet another scheme. If we just lock down harder, if we just mask more forcefully, if we just follow directions better this time, we will be able to hide the absolute travesty we have created for a little bit longer.

They can’t hide it forever. Participation to receive boosters is at an all-time low because people realized the shot doesn’t do what was advertised. Additionally, due to the outcry from the public after many have realized adverse events are NOT rare, many people won’t go near them again. The White House is set to recommend new boosters—step right up and get your COVID booster alongside your brand new Flu and RSV shots—however, the American public doesn’t seem too keen. In Vanden Bossche’s interview, he communicated that the brief immunity you may get from these boosters is obviously more harmful in the long run and wanes very, very quickly—a short and dangerous fix for a terrible long-term problem.

Is it possible that NO ONE in establishment government, academia, or science, knows this? Are they all this ill-informed, this unaware of the human immune system? Or, is it possible that they are just in too deep to be able to fix this, and so they are placing an ill-fitting and catastrophic band-aid over a global health atrocity the likes of which we haven’t seen?

It is up to us to stand firm against this latest wave of impending tyranny. We know that the mitigation strategies they suggest don’t work. Heck, we know more about pandemic mitigation strategies now than any of us ever wanted to know. We know that masking doesn’t work. We know that social distancing doesn’t work. We know that “vaccinating” doesn’t work, and we certainly know that quarantining the healthy does not work.

We need to continue speaking with our neighbors. None of them are excited to go through this again. I would argue 99% of them don’t want to go through this again. Take the opportunity to educate them with resources like the episode of “The Highwire” cited above. Let us take a step toward broader awareness and, more importantly, life-saving measures and help for the injured together.

You can not comply your way out of tyranny. Now it is time for us to drive home once and for all what is really happening here.
If they enforce another lockdown this country is absolutely toast. That’ll be it.

Too much divide as is

If they enforce another lockdown this country is absolutely toast. That’ll be it.

Too much divide as is
actually, no. this is the hand they simply must play. by offering the vaccine, and going more lockdown than before, they can inflate the numbers of people getting the vax and also lie about the numbers of deaths (that don't happen). A steady increase in the number of people getting the vaccination while also showing very very little increase in any perceived covid death and enforcing lockdowns will show that they were "right" all along ... even though it will be a charade. Some people will lap it up and say this is what we should have done the first time. I can point the middle finger at two on this board who will do that.

the sad thing is that I do believe that eventually science can or will create a virus that can prevent things from happening, but this **** show we were forced to go through will be remembered for a long time.

actually, no. this is the hand they simply must play. by offering the vaccine, and going more lockdown than before, they can inflate the numbers of people getting the vax and also lie about the numbers of deaths (that don't happen). A steady increase in the number of people getting the vaccination while also showing very very little increase in any perceived covid death and enforcing lockdowns will show that they were "right" all along ... even though it will be a charade. Some people will lap it up and say this is what we should have done the first time. I can point the middle finger at two on this board who will do that.

the sad thing is that I do believe that eventually science can or will create a virus that can prevent things from happening, but this **** show we were forced to go through will be remembered for a long time.
Science can create it now. Whether it’s through a government population control for resources or a terrorist attack it can happen eventually.

I cannot see a second lockdown going over too well. It’ll spark a civil war for sure imo

Wow, USAToday even?

More young Americans are dying – and it's not COVID. Why aren't we searching for answers?​

Without a thorough and collaborative exploration, we can't know what's killing us – or how to stop it.

Life insurance actuaries are reporting that many more people are dying – still – than in the years before the pandemic. And while deaths during COVID-19 had largely occurred among the old and infirm, this new wave is hitting prime-of-life people hard.

No one knows precisely what is driving the phenomenon, but there is an inexplicable lack of urgency to find out. A concerted investigation is in order.

Deaths among young Americans documented in employee life insurance claims should alone set off alarms. Among working people 35 to 44 years old, a stunning 34% more died than expected in the last quarter of 2022, with above-average rates in other working-age groups, too.

COVID-19 claims do not fully explain the increase,” a Society of Actuaries report says.

From 2020 through 2022, there were more excess deaths proportionally among white-collar than blue-collar workers: 19% versus 14% above normal. The disparity nearly doubled among top-echelon workers in the fourth quarter of 2022, U.S. actuaries reported.

And there was an extreme and sudden increase in worker mortality in the fall of 2021 even as the nation saw a precipitous drop in COVID-19 deaths from a previous wave. In the third quarter of 2021, deaths among workers ages 35-44 reached a pandemic peak of 101% above – or double – the three-year pre-COVID baseline. In two other prime working-age groups, mortality was 79% above expected.

Excess deaths are a global phenomenon​

This isn’t only happening in the United States. The United Kingdom also saw “more excess deaths in the second half of 2022 than in the second half of any year since 2010,” according to the Institute and Faculty of Actuaries.

In the first quarter of 2023, deaths among people 20 to 44 years old were akin to “the same period in 2021, the worst pandemic year for that age group,” U.K. actuaries reported. Younger-age death rates were “particularly high” when compared with the average mortality for 2013 to 2020.

Oppenheimer's nuclear fallout:How his atomic legacy destroyed my world

In Australia, 12% more people died than expected in 2022, according to that nation’s Actuaries Institute. A third of the excess was non-COVID deaths, a figure the institute called “extraordinarily high.”

Death rates are lower, of course, than in 2020 and 2021. But they are far from normal.

In the year ending April 30, 2023 – 14 months after the last of several pandemic waves in the United States – at least 104,000 more Americans died than expected, according to Our World in Data. In the U.K., 52,427 excess deaths were reported in that period; in Germany, 81,028; France, 17,731; Netherlands, 10,418; and Ireland, 2,640.

What explains this wave of excess deaths?​

Week in, week out, this unnatural loss of life is on the scale of a war or terrorist event.

The actuarial reports can only speculate on the factors causing these deaths, including oft-cited delayed health care, drug overdoses and even weather patterns. But the question remains: What explains this ongoing wave of excess deaths?

Life insurance data suggests something happened in the fall of 2021 in workplaces, especially among white-collar workers. These are people whose education, income level and access to health care would predict better outcomes.

The executive of a large Indiana life insurance company was clearly troubled by what he said was a 40% increase in the third quarter of 2021 in those ages 18-64.

“We are seeing, right now, the highest death rates we have seen in the history of this business – not just at OneAmerica,” CEO Scott Davison said during an online news conference in January 2022. “The data is consistent across every player in that business.”

Governments and regulatory agencies should cooperate with life insurers to investigate this trend at the national and multinational level.

Without a thorough and collaborative exploration, we can’t know what’s killing us – or how to stop it.

Woah. Woah. Paul Offitt, pro-vaccinne proponent, says it right out loud. There is certainly a causal link between the shots and heart damage.

After all the effort by independent media, the COVID vaccine is coming into focus as the prime suspect for the exploding rates of myocarditis in young adults. Despite attempts to explain it away as caused by the virus, science continues to point to the shot.