• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Covid Vaccine

This makes sense. I mean...

EXC: Biden Has Already Begun Buying COVID-19 Equipment, Hiring Pandemic ‘Safety Protocol’ Enforcers.​

The federal government has started purchasing COVID-19 equipment and hiring advisors on "safety protocols” amidst speculation the Biden White House will reinstate pandemic-era lockdowns and mandates, War Room can reveal.

The unearthed government contracts from entities including the Department of Defense (DOD) show millions in taxpayer funds being used to purchase COVID-19 equipment such as test kits. Some of the contracts, which are traceable via the federal government’s spending database, are even scheduled to begin in future months such as September and October.

The DOD, for example, gave Hologic Sales and Service LLC a $1.5 million contract beginning on October 1st that’s set to conclude in May of 2024. The federal database reveals the funds are for "Hologic covid testing services in support of the department of pathology at Madigan army medical center, Tacoma, WA 98431. (new delivery order).”

The Department of Veterans Affairs (VA) also inked a $2 million contract with Abbott Molecular Inc. beginning on September 22nd. Set to conclude in September of 2024, the contract will provide testing services for viruses including COVID-19.

The VA also started a $1.3 million contract with Biofire Diagnostics LLC on August 18th for its "COVID-19 testing reagents and equipment.” The contract is slated to expire in August of next year.

On August 14th, the VA also began a $3.3 million contract with Oddball Inc for advisory on "adequate COVID/19 safety protocols”:

"TASK ORDER IS FOR DEVELOPER EXPERIENCE. “EO14042” MODIFICATION TO ADD FAR 52.223-99 ENSURING ADEQUATE COVID-19 SAFETY PROTOCOLS FOR FEDERAL CONTRACTORS (OCT 2021) (DEVIATION).”
The contract is set to expire in August of next year.

The unearthed contracts follow the mainstream media hyping an alleged surge in COVID-19 cases across America, which also dovetails with COVID-19 vaccine makers such as Pfizer experiencing a rapid decline in profits.

By this time next year they'll have everyone walking around in masks again and requiring vaccination records to go out in public. Of course we'll have to have mail in voting in order to be safe...

The Election Variant is coming.

Better beat the rush and start hoarding toilet paper and cleaning supplies now.
That shouldn't be necessary. They say it'll only be two weeks to flatten the curve.

says he has sources saying it will start in September. Gotta have the lockdowns to justify mail in ballots.

says he has sources saying it will start in September. Gotta have the lockdowns to justify mail in ballots.

Nah. The elections are over a year out. I think they are really gonna try and kill some folks this time around. Curious to see the nation’s reaction to this. Hell, the world for that matter.

Nah. The elections are over a year out. I think they are really gonna try and kill some folks this time around. Curious to see the nation’s reaction to this. Hell, the world for that matter.
i know of two joyful fuckheaded cocksuckers who are over eager to put their masks back on and brow beat you to put all of yours on, too!

i know of two joyful fuckheaded cocksuckers who are over eager to put their masks back on and brow beat you to put all of yours on, too!

Pretty sure JohnnyCovidSeed ain't gonna be brow beating anyone anytime soon. Me thinks he left this thread for good after being so ruthlessly exposed and humiliated.

Reading about more and more mask mandates creeping back in.

They will not let it go.

"tHe FdA aRe CoNsPeeRaSee ThEEriStS!"
- Floggy Manbun Covid-Lover Fact-Denier
Well to give some slack. The younger kids are not dropping to vaccines. A buncha gen z and my generation has abused drugs and caffeine six ways til sunday. There’s no conspiracy here.

We’re just ****** health wise and it’s catching up to us. Everytime I read a story about some “young athlete” dropping to cardiac arrest. This generation has been exposed to various forms of stimulants. I’m guilty myself of abusing pre workouts. Have had caffeine scares

By this time next year they'll have everyone walking around in masks again and requiring vaccination records to go out in public. Of course we'll have to have mail in voting in order to be safe...

We won't down here in Florida.

Well to give some slack. The younger kids are not dropping to vaccines. A buncha gen z and my generation has abused drugs and caffeine six ways til sunday. There’s no conspiracy here.

We’re just ****** health wise and it’s catching up to us. Everytime I read a story about some “young athlete” dropping to cardiac arrest. This generation has been exposed to various forms of stimulants. I’m guilty myself of abusing pre workouts. Have had caffeine scares
Ahh nothing as bad as my generation. Our pre workout was about 50 MG of pure ephedrine and drinking unregulated **** that would make the liver king puke..haha

Ahh nothing as bad as my generation. Our pre workout was about 50 MG of pure ephedrine and drinking unregulated **** that would make the liver king puke..haha
That’s the kids now lol. Cocaine, xanax, multiple energy drinks, unregulated pre workouts and of course an infatuation with mcdonalds. Mcdonalds is popular with the kids. That’s a lot of sodium

That’s the kids now lol. Cocaine, xanax, multiple energy drinks, unregulated pre workouts and of course an infatuation with mcdonalds. Mcdonalds is popular with the kids. That’s a lot of sodium
McDonald's is pure trash other than their steel cut oatmeal.

McDonald's is pure trash other than their steel cut oatmeal.
I’ll fancy a big mac or a spicy mcchicken on occasion. Aside, when those meals are a staple, on top of the caffeine and drug use listed above. It’s not a shock to see young kids dropping.

Even the athletes indulge on that stuff. Gen z has their own thing and that’s fine by me.

I’ll fancy a big mac or a spicy mcchicken on occasion. Aside, when those meals are a staple, on top of the caffeine and drug use listed above. It’s not a shock to see young kids dropping.

Actually, MTC, it is. Very much so. Coronary disease VERY rarely caused athletes ages 16-25 to drop dead before 2021. Now, it happens once a week, sometimes more. Remember, these are some of the fittest young people on earth, not 300 lb. fat-***** with asthma and diabetes deciding on Friday to run Sunday's marathon.

Also, the FDA is the entity that acknowledged the vax causes cardiac injury to the young, particularly males, and now advises that those under age 30 should NOT get the shot unless they have a co-morbidity. This is the same agency that in 2021 was encouraging grade-school kids to get the shot before ANY research had been done to check for possible side effects.

Better beat the rush and start hoarding toilet paper and cleaning supplies now.

"When the apocalypse comes, you better keep two things clean. No, not your guns and teeth, your a$$hole and your floors!"
- America 2020

Actually, MTC, it is. Very much so. Coronary disease VERY rarely caused athletes ages 16-25 to drop dead before 2021. Now, it happens once a week, sometimes more. Remember, these are some of the fittest young people on earth, not 300 lb. fat-***** with asthma and diabetes deciding on Friday to run Sunday's marathon.

Also, the FDA is the entity that acknowledged the vax causes cardiac injury to the young, particularly males, and now advises that those under age 30 should NOT get the shot unless they have a co-morbidity. This is the same agency that in 2021 was encouraging grade-school kids to get the shot before ANY research had been done to check for possible side effects.
High sodium also causes cardiac arrest. Sure vaccines contribute to an already russian roulette lifestyle we’ve been exposed to. These unregulated shots/boosters amplify underlying issues

You have to account my generation and gen z has grown up with processed foods which are starting to pop up with a myriad of health issues.

The same can be said for your generation when it came to factories and air pollution. I’m sure your parents and grandparents often cleaned with stuff like clorox/bleach. That was the norm.

So sure vaccines amplify an already life exposed ailments