• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Covid Vaccine

šŸ˜‚ Or itā€™s an article from The Telegraph which was ordered to correct two Covid misinformation claims in the past.

ABC has been ordered to correct hundreds...maybe thousands of claims. The NYT has had to retract tens of thousands of incorrect statements. Lester Holt and the majority of MSM is funded by Communist George Soros.

We get your weak, leftist, bullshit tactic. :LOL: :ROFLMAO: šŸ¤”

Now šŸ¤”....go refute the CONTENTS of what Yahoo! published. Prove it false.

And please copy IU Health on an email and alert them to this post. Did they register for an account at Steeler Nation yet???

ABC has been ordered to correct hundreds...maybe thousands of claims. The NYT has had to retract tens of thousands of incorrect statements. Lester Holt and the majority of MSM is funded by Communist George Soros.

We get your weak, leftist, bullshit tactic. :LOL: :ROFLMAO: šŸ¤”

Now šŸ¤”....go refute the CONTENTS of what Yahoo! published. Prove it false.

And please copy IU Health on an email and alert them to this post. Did they register for an account at Steeler Nation yet???
BILLIONS vaccinated vs. your anecdotal content. Toil away in obscurity, Tim. ā€œJust wait!ā€ šŸ¤”

BILLIONS vaccinated vs. your anecdotal content. Toil away in obscurity, Tim. ā€œJust wait!ā€ šŸ¤”

Correction: Yahoo!'s content. A news source you tout....till you don't....then do again.

Comedy gold.

We got hammered w/ covid at work this week. We went from 2 people on Tuesday to about 20 on Friday. Its about a 50/50 mix of staff / residents. Some of the positive staff do not really interact much w/ the residents. Luckily so far no one is really sick

We got hammered w/ covid at work this week. We went from 2 people on Tuesday to about 20 on Friday. Its about a 50/50 mix of staff / residents. Some of the positive staff do not really interact much w/ the residents. Luckily so far no one is really sick
And let me guess. They are all ******* fine.

Stop testing. Itā€™s the ā€¦.conflunce help.

Last edited:

Hammered. Good lord man. SMH.

giphy.webp

Covid is affecting no one now. It's less prevalent and lethal than the common cold.

Stop. No one is going to be really sick unless it's someone 85+.

Pay @Steeltime the $50 you owe him and maybe this "curse" you are dealing with will be over.

I spent 4 hours raking leaves today. I was diagnosed with sweat. SWEAT!

200w.webp

Hammered. Good lord man. SMH.

giphy.webp

Covid is affecting no one now. It's less prevalent and lethal than the common cold.

Stop. No one is going to be really sick unless it's someone 85+.

Pay @Steeltime the $50 you owe him and maybe this "curse" you are dealing with will be over.

I spent 4 hours raking leaves today. I was diagnosed with sweat. SWEAT!

200w.webp
I consider it getting hammered when more than 10% of the resident population and 10% of the staff test positive in a couple days. I also said no one was really sick and the resident population is probably around 80yrs so yes it is serious. Normal colds / flu have not spread like this. The only thing that spreads more and as fast has been the norovirus in the past years. Regardless of what you think it also creates alot more work for everyone when places are already understaffed. My other point is most of these residents have had every shot known to man and obviously they do not work

I consider it getting hammered when more than 10% of the resident population and 10% of the staff test positive in a couple days. I also said no one was really sick and the resident population is probably around 80yrs so yes it is serious. Normal colds / flu have not spread like this. The only thing that spreads more and as fast has been the norovirus in the past years. Regardless of what you think it also creates alot more work for everyone when places are already understaffed.

As we have said over and over again, there is no place on this planet that has more Covid than where you supposedly are. It's literally impossible to believe your stories at this point.

My other point is most of these residents have had every shot known to man and obviously they do not work

No, emphatically they do not. On this we agree.

if only there was a way to critically think about this.

I dont care if you believe my stories or not. I am not sure what kinda magical utopia you live in, but its not reality. All of our cases are reported to the DOH which I am sure can be looked up somewhere. Other facilities in the area are in the middle of or have had worse outbreaks than us recently. Whether they are reporting them or not I have no idea. We are now up to 20+ residents and 10 current staff. We had a few staff return last couple days. None of our residents seem to be trending toward hospitalization. Main issue is whatever is going around now is not popping positive for 3 or so days after symptoms and it is extemely contagious vs the last 6 months or so. My one housekeeper is 72, tested positive Sunday. and she has many health issues including cancer so I am a little concerned for her. She has chronic sinus problems and cant tell the covid symptoms vs them, so so far she is doing alright. She said it is like a head cold at this point.

I dont care if you believe my stories or not. I am not sure what kinda magical utopia you live in, but its not reality. All of our cases are reported to the DOH which I am sure can be looked up somewhere. Other facilities in the area are in the middle of or have had worse outbreaks than us recently. Whether they are reporting them or not I have no idea. We are now up to 20+ residents and 10 current staff. We had a few staff return last couple days. None of our residents seem to be trending toward hospitalization. Main issue is whatever is going around now is not popping positive for 3 or so days after symptoms and it is extemely contagious vs the last 6 months or so. My one housekeeper is 72, tested positive Sunday. and she has many health issues including cancer so I am a little concerned for her. She has chronic sinus problems and cant tell the covid symptoms vs them, so so far she is doing alright. She said it is like a head cold at this point.

On November 7, 2023 - the USA per Worldometers had 7,539 cases of diagnosed Covid.

There are 50 states in this great Union.

That is 151 cases of Covid per day per state.

Your facility seems to have 39 cases of Covid per day for 3+ years.

Tell me a little bit more about reality.

On November 7, 2023 - the USA per Worldometers had 7,539 cases of diagnosed Covid.

There are 50 states in this great Union.

That is 151 cases of Covid per day per state.

Your facility seems to have 39 cases of Covid per day for 3+ years.

Tell me a little bit more about reality.
Obviously you cant read because i have said we were getting a case here and there till recently and at one point had gone months w/o it. Also data is not being tracked or reported as it once was. They are basically tracking hospitalization data. A facility close to ours has 60+ cases of just residents, another one close to pittsburgh has 30+, we have 20+ and that is just residents. I know other facilities in the area have it I just dont know the numbers. You can choose to believe your garbage graphs or talk to the people who are actually out there. Every case we report to the department of health. What they do w/ it after that I have no idea. Not saying it is some killer disease, but to pretend its not out there is ignorant. In 15+ years we have only had a handful of flu cases and it did not spread. The noro-virus spreads insanely fast and pretty much works its way through the building, but it lasts for a couple days at most. For this round of Covid we went from a couple cases to 30+ counting staff in less than 1 week.

"Data is from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.

Since the end of the public health emergency on May 11, 2023, data that has been crucial to understanding the spread and impact of Covid is reported by government sources less frequently, or is no longer reported at all. Figures displayed on this page are some of the best remaining indicators for tracking the virus.

The number of daily hospital admissions shows how many patients tested positive for Covid in hospitals and is one of the most reliably reported indicators of Covidā€™s impact on a community. Age data can show how much of the vulnerable senior population is being affected by the virus."

Obviously you cant read because i have said we were getting a case here and there till recently and at one point had gone months w/o it. Also data is not being tracked or reported as it once was. They are basically tracking hospitalization data. A facility close to ours has 60+ cases of just residents, another one close to pittsburgh has 30+, we have 20+ and that is just residents. I know other facilities in the area have it I just dont know the numbers. You can choose to believe your garbage graphs or talk to the people who are actually out there. Every case we report to the department of health. What they do w/ it after that I have no idea. Not saying it is some killer disease, but to pretend its not out there is ignorant. In 15+ years we have only had a handful of flu cases and it did not spread. The noro-virus spreads insanely fast and pretty much works its way through the building, but it lasts for a couple days at most. For this round of Covid we went from a couple cases to 30+ counting staff in less than 1 week.

"Data is from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.

Since the end of the public health emergency on May 11, 2023, data that has been crucial to understanding the spread and impact of Covid is reported by government sources less frequently, or is no longer reported at all. Figures displayed on this page are some of the best remaining indicators for tracking the virus.

The number of daily hospital admissions shows how many patients tested positive for Covid in hospitals and is one of the most reliably reported indicators of Covidā€™s impact on a community. Age data can show how much of the vulnerable senior population is being affected by the virus."
So how many of these Covid flu diagnoses are severe? How boosted are the inmates and the staff?

akchewalee, Jitter, this variant is doing exactly as predicted.
spreading more, but being less and less "deadly"
remember all the 1:1 cases involving death, which is why @Tibs and @Troglodyte were rushing out to get their clot shots, knocking down little old ladies and skipping in front of children? yeah... we do.

Gonna need names and phone numbers..... ;)

I understand, you work in LTC and are required to test, test, test, so you're going to get results. This virus is everywhere, but contraction of it isn't noticed by most that may have it, not the least bit inconvenient. What symptoms are your residents experiencing? A better question to ask, did your staff before testing even realize that they were positive?
Anyone dying "of" it rather than "with" it?

Jizzer$50's facility hammered by Covid?

you-dont-say-nic-cage.gif