• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Covid Vaccine

You really are this stupid, aren't you?
  • The study ran through just 2022.
  • Therefore, the study included 2020, when sports were SUSPENDED due to the moronic lockdown, you retard.
  • And 2021, when the shotvax was just rolling out.
  • And excludes 2023, when the wonders of the shotvax for young people were taking hold big-time.
You, sir, are a prize-winning retard moron idiot imbecile. Congratulations, I guess.

Want another bite of that **** sandwich, moron?
Says the retard that wants sports suspended now due to the genocidal vaccine. “taking hold big-time” 😂 How intellectual! Source? Not anecdotes, actual data, please.

You're in literal denial.

The Pfizer vials warn of the risk of heart damage.

You put your hands over your eyes and say nuh-uh!!

Study after study after study shows these vaccines damage hearts. You deny they do....AT ALL.

Jim Jones smiles from his grave at you.

iu
OH! Jim Jones! Genocidal!

How many times you gonna state that only to later walk it back?

Says the retard that wants sports suspended now due to the genocidal vaccine.

Are you having another seizure?? That must be the case since the letters in your comment forming words making a claim actually have nothing to do with anything remotely within a parsec of anything I have ever suggested.

“taking hold big-time” 😂 How intellectual! Source? Not anecdotes, actual data, please.

simple-calendar-template-for-2020-2021-2022-2023-years-on-white-background-desk-calendar-week-starts-from-sunday-business-organizer-design-illustration-vector.jpg

Are you having another seizure?? That must be the case since the letters in your comment forming words making a claim actually have nothing to do with anything remotely within a parsec of anything I have ever suggested.

simple-calendar-template-for-2020-2021-2022-2023-years-on-white-background-desk-calendar-week-starts-from-sunday-business-organizer-design-illustration-vector.jpg
😂 Here’s some calendars! Get back to you make believe law practice!

I suspected the reference would escape you.

Have a 2nd grader explain it. Sorry, forgot about that restraining order. Have another member of the "Manbun Club" explain it.

I'll just leave this here, because there isn't a substance in existence that "everyone" should get.

And because I know what's coming next......
For those that dismiss information because of a website's name, and then chooses not to read any of the information contained within, here is a direct link to THE GOVERNMENT you're so beholden to and what they say. And this is the link embedded within the article ZonaBurgh posted.

Tibs kicked it?
Nah Tibs before getting his severe case of TDS was sometimes lucid and able to have a rational conversation. I think Covid plus TDS drove him off the deep end. I consider him a friend. This Trog thing though has lost any claim on being reasonable or lucid and frankly is just a huge jackass.

MEDIA! So you are that naive. You’re not interested in information, you’re interested in entertaining conspiracy theories. You’re not interested in what published medical journals have to say about Covid and the vaccine. You’re interested in what social media has to say about it. I can’t tell you the last time I heard Covid or the vaccine being mentioned in the main stream media. You seek out your misinformation.

Every bit of your inane drivel is rebutted by my past posts - scientific studies showing the vaccines damage hearts; medical testimonials showing the vaccines damage the hearts; Pfizer's admission that the vaccines damage the heart; AND THE FDA mandating the vaccine label carry a warning because....wait for it...the vaccines may damage your heart.

Facts.

OH! Jim Jones! Genocidal!

How many times you gonna state that only to later walk it back?

As @Steeltime says, you really are this stupid. You truly are.

I post a picture of Jim Jones because you are a kool-aid drinking, ideological cult follower.

You "think" (incorrectly) posting Jim Jones means something else.

Just because you have a missing chromosome doesn't mean you're supposed to show it off in every post.

And because I know what's coming next......
For those that dismiss information because of a website's name, and then chooses not to read any of the information contained within, here is a direct link to THE GOVERNMENT you're so beholden to and what they say. And this is the link embedded within the article ZonaBurgh posted.

It's a package insert for the Pfizer vaccine, doesn't matter where you get the information from.

Every bit of your inane drivel is rebutted by my past posts - scientific studies showing the vaccines damage hearts; medical testimonials showing the vaccines damage the hearts; Pfizer's admission that the vaccines damage the heart; AND THE FDA mandating the vaccine label carry a warning because....wait for it...the vaccines may damage your heart.

Facts.
No they do not. There is no context to your claim. A person has a better chance of being involved in a car accident on the way to get the vaccine than they do suffering serious illness after vaccination. You might as well be claiming that the vaccines cause car accidents.

I post a picture of Jim Jones because you are a kool-aid drinking, ideological cult follower.

Just because you have a missing chromosome doesn't mean you're supposed to show it off in every post.

Floggy rushes to the interwebz searching for a comeback, texts his manbun support group for assistance, calls his mom (meaning yells at her from the basement) for help, and generates his astonishing reply:

"i kNoW yOu aRe BuTT wHuT aM EyE?"

You’re insinuating that every major medical associations is a cult. Who’s drinking Kool-aid?

No they do not. There is no context to your claim. A person has a better chance of being involved in a car accident on the way to get the vaccine than they do suffering serious illness after vaccination. You might as well be claiming that the vaccines cause car accidents.
Right on cue, completely dismissed ZonaBurgh's post, and the FACTS and DATA and WARNINGS contained within, as well as the link to the government's website saying the same. So NOW the government is lying because it's contradicting your opinion?

Damn, I said I wouldn't do this, but you're such an assss on literally everything.

I can give you the name and phone number of Jimmy's law office.......but I won't because responses like yours above are so mindless.

Facts.
Wait, just because I post the manufacturer's package insert that is supplied with the vaccine to the DOKTORS that says exactly what you are saying, doesn't make it true. :unsure: :ROFLMAO:

Right on cue, completely dismissed ZonaBurgh's post, and the FACTS and DATA and WARNINGS contained within, as well as the link to the government's website saying the same. So NOW the government is lying because it's contradicting your opinion?
They aren’t saying the same thing at all.

Gonna need names and phone numbers..... ;)

I understand, you work in LTC and are required to test, test, test, so you're going to get results. This virus is everywhere, but contraction of it isn't noticed by most that may have it, not the least bit inconvenient. What symptoms are your residents experiencing? A better question to ask, did your staff before testing even realize that they were positive?
Anyone dying "of" it rather than "with" it?
As far as testing it is a mixture of people had some symptoms while others were almost symptom free. Most common thing seems to be a very runny nose. Some are getting a sore throat and sinus pressure. Does not seem to be respiratory at this point. I talked to my housekeeper yesterday and she is still doing well.. No one has been hospitalized and we are now up to about 30 residents. The weird thing is we have 4 wings in the building. One is our dementia unit and they have not had cases back there. We had it contained to mostly one wing, but today 5 on another wing popped.

No they do not.

They do.

It's been posted.

You not reading, blinding yourself from science is on you.

You're a moron. Established widely in this thread.

You’re insinuating that every major medical associations is a cult. Who’s drinking Kool-aid?

No.

I'm stating (not insinuating) that you're mentally retarded.

Because well...you are.