• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Covid Vaccine

No, thinking that you’re the rule and not the exception is resting your cranium inside your anal orifice. Reality, as well as perspective, eludes you.
read that again, dipshit.

No, thinking that you’re the rule and not the exception is resting your cranium inside your anal orifice. Reality, as well as perspective, eludes you.
What's the next retort? "I know you are but what am I"?

The government said it was safe, Trump said it was safe, Big Pharma says it's safe, Tony "the grampa" Fauci said it's safe...So why provide legal protections to big pharma so individuals and families couldn't sue them for the potential harm the "vaccines" could do?

Last edited:
Aren’t you doing exactly that?

Borrow a chromosome and stay with me...

I'm doing the opposite of that. I'm challenging the propaganda (sometimes backed by science, often cherry picked, often omitting the damning information they don't want shared) with other research, science and evidence.

Which is kind of the definition of science...always question and challenge. Otherwise...

iu

PS...sorry to have ignored you for so long. I was away hunting for the past 3 days, in a mask-free, 2A-heavy, wonderful non-libtard environment.

No, thinking that you’re the rule and not the exception....

For someone who denies absolutely there are no side-effects to the WonderShotz ever, your admission that they do is welcome.

which would mean that 50% of the people in our conversation - you and me - did have severe side effects.

Many more. Take this one. Heartbreaking story.

Meanwhile, Floggy's wonderdrug that he so surely believes every rational person on pLaNEt EarFF is taking.....

Only ~14% Of U.S. Adults Have Gotten Latest Covid-19 Vaccine Update

FaXXXX!!! Eat that ***** vegamite sammich!!

And there's this. WE (American Citizens) get to potentially pay BILLIONS to our military for the dictator-level draconian **** they pulled. IMHO, it would be a good spend of our dollars, but one that was utterly unnecessary given the stupidity of the actions. Hoping they win.

Former Troops Punished over Biden’s Vaccine Mandate Sue for Billions in Lost Wages

We've posted about this before. Nothing to see, the vaccines are safe.

1700796396911.png

I'm doing the opposite of that. I'm challenging the propaganda (sometimes backed by science, often cherry picked, often omitting the damning information they don't want shared) with other research, science and evidence.
😂 You’re completely incoherent. You stated that it’s a FACT that long term side effects aren’t known and that can’t be argued with...
These are facts from a legal/contractual document. How could anyone argue with this?
Well, when they operate in their own reality, I guess facts become “propaganda”.
Which is kind of the definition of science...always question and challenge.
Unless it’s one of your baseless conclusions, right? You’re making up the rules as you go along.

😂 You’re completely incoherent. You stated that it’s a FACT that long term side effects aren’t known and that can’t be argued with...

More proof positive that you sit at the very back of the short bus.

I and countless others have posted the endless list of KNOWN side effects. While also stating the obvious...all of the long term side effects aren't known. And providing Pfizer's self admission (really a cover up) that side effects aren't known (contradicting their own self-admission to documented side effects). This is the **** you don't question that rational humans do.

Well, when they operate in their own reality, I guess facts become “propaganda”.

Thanks for proving exactly my point. We have a legal contract between Pfizer and Canada where Pfizer makes admissions 'contractually' that are subject to litigation if false. I said "how could anyone argue with this?" (baiting you, knowing one human on the planet would).

Easy fishing.

You’re making up the rules as you go along.

Making up the rules is your forte. Flu provided you a legal document. V reading it, analyzing it, rebutting the facts within, you obfuscate and dance.

You play by no rules. Just dodge, deflect, and defend.

Jim Jones smiles. Wishes he'd have waited for you to come along.

More proof positive that you sit at the very back of the short bus.

I and countless others have posted the endless list of KNOWN side effects. While also stating the obvious...all of the long term side effects aren't known. And providing Pfizer's self admission (really a cover up) that side effects aren't known (contradicting their own self-admission to documented side effects). This is the **** you don't question that rational humans do.

Thanks for proving exactly my point. We have a legal contract between Pfizer and Canada where Pfizer makes admissions 'contractually' that are subject to litigation if false. I said "how could anyone argue with this?" (baiting you, knowing one human on the planet would).

Easy fishing.

Making up the rules is your forte. Flu provided you a legal document. V reading it, analyzing it, rebutting the facts within, you obfuscate and dance.

You play by no rules. Just dodge, deflect, and defend.

Jim Jones smiles. Wishes he'd have waited for you to come along.
😂 FFS, Tim! The contract is from over three years ago. The vaccine continues to be recommended and administered WORLDWIDE. REALITY. How am I dodging and deflecting anything when I continue to throw reality at your delusion? Toil away in obscurity, toil away.

😂 FFS, Tim! The contract is from over three years ago. The vaccine continues to be recommended and administered WORLDWIDE. REALITY. How am I dodging and deflecting anything when I continue to throw reality at your delusion? Toil away in obscurity, toil away.

Are known, long-term effects of the vaccine known? Do the vaccines cause heart damage? Has Pfizer admitted to side effects of the vaccines? Do we know the long term effects of the vaccine?

Simple questions. Do answer, one by one.

Are known, long-term effects of the vaccine known? Do the vaccines cause heart damage? Has Pfizer admitted to side effects of the vaccines? Do we know the long term effects of the vaccine?

Simple questions. Do answer, one by one.
There you go again, asking questions.

I guess they won't be getting their boosters.

Entire countries are banning the clot shot.

RSV is the new hotness. It's something i never heard of, but now there's a vaccine and apparently it's very very bad.

Wanna hear something HILARIOUS? In the commercial for the new Flu/Covid combo shot they are actually listing Myocarditis/Heart Damage as side effects. Can you imagine risking heart disease for a virus that has already mutated into another version of the common cold?

COMEDY FIZUCKING GOLD!

as are the stats you rest your card house of lies on

RSV is the new hotness. It's something i never heard of, but now there's a vaccine and apparently it's very very bad.
RSV can be bad.......................for certain people, with certain comorbidities, you know, just like the virus that started in China.

One size doesn't fit all, whether were talking hats or certain viruses.