• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Covid Vaccine

And again, I’m not disputing the ACS projection of new cancer cases next year, I’m asking how much of an increase is that over last year? Is it a huge spike since last year or is it in keeping with the general trends over the last couple of decades? You post random numbers and quotes which are pretty statistically meaningless unless they can be compared with controls.
Ironically, none of the phase 1 or 2 clinical trials for fPizer's shot can be compared with the control group, because pFizer got rid of it. How and why did this happen? And how did approvals ever happen given this egregious demolition of the scientific basis for the safety and efficacy if the shot????

I find the back and forth bantering amusing. The CDC has stated that they expect 2 million new cases of cancer to be diagnosed in 2024, with an alarming number affecting those under the age of 50, something that is atypical. So, assuming that the CDC is correct, that number is cause for concern.

What's troubling are those that will rule out the possibility, probability, likelihood, potential, statistically feasible, snowballs chance in hell of it being in anyway related to this mRNA formulation.

I'm not saying that it is or isn't, but to blindly believe and state "no it isn't" is myopic at best. Those that choose not to question are fools. No offense intended, just calling it like I see it.

Once again, I fail to see how an uptick in cancers through the year 2020 has anything to do with the vaccines which were approved in early 2021 and not widely administered til the end of 2021 and into 2022.

You're off on a side path again, OR this is just you sharing thoughts. In my original post, I posited "why aren't vaccines being questioned?" I didn't say they are causing them. Just very odd that no one with a platform ever questions them.

If you have any data of a spike in cancers after the vaccines were widely administered I would be very interested in seeing it. So far everything you have posted about an increase in cancers relates to trends that started in the early 1990s up til 2020 so therefore cannot possibly be Covid-vaccine related.

Everything I have posted from The American Cancer Society, MSN, Fox is a PREDICTION that we will see the highest number of OVERALL cancer diagnoses ever this year.

I'm taking them at their word.

And again, I’m not disputing the ACS projection of new cancer cases next year, I’m asking how much of an increase is that over last year? Is it a huge spike since last year or is it in keeping with the general trends over the last couple of decades? You post random numbers and quotes which are pretty statistically meaningless unless they can be compared with controls.

I post? I'm reporting what's in the news. It sounds to me like you should reach out to each of those sources and air your grave concerns.

The numbers I'm posting aren't random. They are numbers from the ACS and the articles themselves.

They predict 2M cancer diagnoses this year, which will set an all-time record.

If they are correct - and we hope they are not - then we should be questioning why. And include all suspects.

Like I can say “Highway patrol predicts 2 million car accidents next year” but what does that mean? Did we have 1.99999 million accidents this year or 500,000? The former would be pretty statistically insignificant, the latter would be a catastrophic increase. If it’s the former, does it align with general trends or is is some huge blip in more car accidents? The fact that we may have 2 million car accidents next year means little without additional context.

It would be great to have that data. In a couple years, we will.

Have you stopped to ask yourself "Why is this news? Why did most of the major networks have a segment on the report and it's prediction? Why did so many outlets write about it?"

Because it's newsworthy and shows a bad trend in diagnoses.

I dunno, maybe because if the increases in cancer happened before the vaccines existed it is impossible for the vaccines to be the cause?

There were increases prior to the vaccines. None of which got us to 2M new diagnoses in a single year. If there is indeed an uptick when 2022-2023 data is available, we will know more. For now, we must rely on the predictions of the American Cancer Society.

As much as you would love for the vaccines to be the cause,

That's pretty low, especially for you OFTB. The majority of my family are injected with the vaccines. I don't wish cancer upon my family members. I hope they are NOT causing cancer.

wouldn’t it be better to figure out the real causes?

Yes, and thus the repeated point I've made - study every suspected cause - even the vaccines. There's enough smoke out there to indicate we should be figuring out if they are culpable or not, such as studies like this one. And stop silencing the voices of those who would dare question them.

Increased IgG4 synthesis due to repeated mRNA vaccination with high antigen concentrations may also cause autoimmune diseases, and promote cancer growth and autoimmune myocarditis in susceptible individuals.
IgG4 is frequently referred to as a safeguarding blocking antibody because it can suppress or halt inflammation by competing with inflammatory IgE for antigen binding in the case of allergies and infections with helminth and filarial parasites. In contrast, IgG4 can lead to serious illness in several autoimmune disorders [46] as well as cancer [47,48].

There's an entire section on IgG4's role in cancer.

vaccines-11-00991-g003-550.jpg

I'm not saying that it is or isn't, but to blindly believe and state "no it isn't" is myopic at best. Those that choose not to question are fools. No offense intended, just calling it like I see it.

You've now witnessed two pages of just that.

That's pretty low, especially for you OFTB. The majority of my family are injected with the vaccines. I don't wish cancer upon my family members. I hope they are NOT causing cancer.

I probably should have phrased that differently. You should feel relieved that to date there is no evidence that the vaccines cause cancer. I won’t post the myriad sources for that because you’ll just ridicule the sources. I hope you will stop trying to scare other people whose families have been vaccinated by implying a link between the vaccines and increases in cancers that doesn’t exist.

Last edited:
I probably should have phrased that differently. You should feel relieved that to date there is no evidence that the vaccines cause cancer. I won’t post the myriad sources for that because you’ll just ridicule the sources. I hope you will stop trying to scare other people whose families have been vaccinated by implying a link between the vaccines and increases in cancers that doesn’t exist.
Knowing what you know now, which is finally what some of us knew from the start, would you still get vaxed and boosted?

Knowing what you know now, which is finally what some of us knew from the start, would you still get vaxed and boosted?
I've already answered this. Having had covid twice and knowing there are some rare documented side effects of the vaccine (mostly in younger people but still) and knowing that I am a healthy 56 year old who is not obese and has no underlying conditions, and knowing that the virus seems to be getting less and less virulent, probably not.

Do I think the vaccines would alter my DNA or give me turbo cancer or make me keel over and drop dead?
No.

Might I change my mind as I get older or acquire underlying high risk conditions or if a more deadly variant like the first one starts to circulate? Sure.

Do I believe the vaccines while highly imperfect probably prevented a lot of severe illness and death? At least the initial versions against the initial variant?
Yes.

I didn't get a flu vaccine for probably my first 50 years. Because I thought flu vaccines were a dangerous scam? No, because I generally don't take any medications or treatments that I feel aren't actually necessary. All medical interventions including Tylenol and Advil can have risks and adverse events. Your risks from influenza increase after age 50 so now I generally do get a flu shot. 56 and still have never really got a bad case of the flu.

I probably should have phrased that differently. You should feel relieved that to date there is no evidence that the vaccines cause cancer.

There's a lot of research out there that says there is.

I hope you will stop trying to scare other people whose families have been vaccinated by implying a link between the vaccines and increases in cancers that doesn’t exist.

It doesn't 'currently' exist. I hope it never exists. But the blanket "everyone should get 8 shots of these vaccines" when the vast majority do not need them when we literally do not know all of the implications of said vaccines should stop.

I didn't get a flu vaccine for probably my first 50 years. Because I thought flu vaccines were a dangerous scam? No, because I generally don't take any medications or treatments that I feel aren't actually necessary. All medical interventions including Tylenol and Advil can have risks and adverse events. Your risks from influenza increase after age 50 so now I generally do get a flu shot. 56 and still have never really got a bad case of the flu.

As an asthmatic, my mother used to mandate I get the flu vaccine every year.

When I left home, and as an adult, I always got the flu vaccine...until...

At bout 48 years old (7 years ago), I stopped getting the flu vaccine once. Haven't had the flu once. Probably should get it (you know, every 'reputable' source says you should). After not taking it and not getting the flu, I asked a simple question - why take it? I don't get it when I don't take it. I don't get it when I do take it. So far, after 7 or 8 years, I've been absolutely fine.

Won't be for life, of course.

More important than vaccines are exercise and diet and a regimen of supplements, each of which I do. Exercise 5-6 days a week, lost 40lbs, take D, Zinc, Quercetin, Magnesium, C, rose hips, milk thistle, etc.

Outside of one bout of Covid 2.5 years ago that was mild to moderate, I haven't had a cold in 4 years, no flu in like 10.

The vaccine you're taking may have kept you from getting the flu. The vaccine I've not taken hasn't led me to get the flu either.

You're off on a side path again, OR this is just you sharing thoughts. In my original post, I posited "why aren't vaccines being questioned?" I didn't say they are causing them. Just very odd that no one with a platform ever questions them.

Everything I have posted from The American Cancer Society, MSN, Fox is a PREDICTION that we will see the highest number of OVERALL cancer diagnoses ever this year.

I'm taking them at
As an asthmatic, my mother used to mandate I get the flu vaccine every year.

When I left home, and as an adult, I always got the flu vaccine...until...

At bout 48 years old (7 years ago), I stopped getting the flu vaccine once. Haven't had the flu once. Probably should get it (you know, every 'reputable' source says you should). After not taking it and not getting the flu, I asked a simple question - why take it? I don't get it when I don't take it. I don't get it when I do take it. So far, after 7 or 8 years, I've been absolutely fine.

Won't be for life, of course.

More important than vaccines are exercise and diet and a regimen of supplements, each of which I do. Exercise 5-6 days a week, lost 40lbs, take D, Zinc, Quercetin, Magnesium, C, rose hips, milk thistle, etc.

Outside of one bout of Covid 2.5 years ago that was mild to moderate, I haven't had a cold in 4 years, no flu in like 10.

The vaccine you're taking may have kept you from getting the flu. The vaccine I've not taken hasn't led me to get the flu either.
Scientific data shows that people who get flu vaccines are less likely to become seriously ill or die. That doesn’t mean everyone who doesn’t get one will become seriously ill and die. It does mean your chances of becoming seriously ill and dying are greater. Since the chance of becoming seriously ill and dying from the flu is already pretty negligible for most young healthy people, getting the flu shot is probably a small incremental advantage in those people. As one becomes older and/or sicker the risks increase. Supplements are probably not gonna hurt you but there isn’t much data to show that most of them reduce your risk of serious illness or death from the flu or any other virus. Certainly your overall cardiovascular health and your weight are big factors.

In the year 2525
If Tim and Flog are still alive.
After all to say was said.
They'll still be posting in this thread.

I find the back and forth bantering amusing. The CDC has stated that they expect 2 million new cases of cancer to be diagnosed in 2024, with an alarming number affecting those under the age of 50, something that is atypical. So, assuming that the CDC is correct, that number is cause for concern.

What's troubling are those that will rule out the possibility, probability, likelihood, potential, statistically feasible, snowballs chance in hell of it being in anyway related to this mRNA formulation.

Myopic?

This is an article from early DECEMBER 2020 about the RISE IN CANCER RATES AMONG YOUNG ADULTS dating back to 1973. Will you agree that obviously something other than the vaccine caused that rise?

ONPMYWXZVFAQ3AY63NWZ4U3IOM.jpg

the graph that Tim posted goes in 5-year increments. If you look at just the time frame between 2015 and 2020, you can see that cancer cases dipped a bit for men (not Flog) around 2017-2018 but then started rising again. it's not out of the realm of possibility to say that these cases, going by how the lines continue to rise, will continue to go up after 2020, unless there is some significant drop as there was in 1991-92.

with the medical issues that the holy shot has produced in many people, its not out of the realm of possibility that it could also be helping cancer along in others. We'll know more in 2025 when that graph is updated. per worldometers, there's been nearly 500k deaths from cancer this month already. that would total nearly 6 million people dying from cancer worldwide. to me, that's an awful lot of people dying - it would be interesting to know how many of those people who died were also vaxxed 19 times.

Where? We both pointed out that cancer among younger adults has been on the rise for decades. Are you denying that.

As pointed out by the ACS and countless sources, THIS rise is an alarming increase. Greater than the normal trajectory. Will set records.

If temperatures rise 1 degree per year for 10 years, you have a trend. If in year 11 they jump 5 points, you have a spike.

Ya'll keep missing this point. They are predicting an alarming uptick.

You and OFTB says "Eh, it's all normal." It isn't. Your ideology rules your thought processes.

Myopic?

This is an article from early DECEMBER 2020 about the RISE IN CANCER RATES AMONG YOUNG ADULTS dating back to 1973. Will you agree that obviously something other than the vaccine caused that rise?

Keep obfuscating the point made and changing the discussion.

The point made was we are predicted to hit an all-time, alarming high in cancer diagnoses. The question was asked, "Why the spike?" Could the vaccines be one of innumerable causes?

It's that simple.

ONPMYWXZVFAQ3AY63NWZ4U3IOM.jpg

the graph that Tim posted goes in 5-year increments. If you look at just the time frame between 2015 and 2020, you can see that cancer cases dipped a bit for men (not Flog) around 2017-2018 but then started rising again. it's not out of the realm of possibility to say that these cases, going by how the lines continue to rise, will continue to go up after 2020, unless there is some significant drop as there was in 1991-92.

with the medical issues that the holy shot has produced in many people, its not out of the realm of possibility that it could also be helping cancer along in others. We'll know more in 2025 when that graph is updated. per worldometers, there's been nearly 500k deaths from cancer this month already. that would total nearly 6 million people dying from cancer worldwide. to me, that's an awful lot of people dying - it would be interesting to know how many of those people who died were also vaxxed 19 times.

nONe Of tHEm dO bE Becauzzz oF Da sHotZ!!!! NoTTT oNE! /Dr. Flogstain

I've already answered this. Having had covid twice and knowing there are some rare documented side effects of the vaccine (mostly in younger people but still) and knowing that I am a healthy 56 year old who is not obese and has no underlying conditions, and knowing that the virus seems to be getting less and less virulent, probably not.

Do I think the vaccines would alter my DNA or give me turbo cancer or make me keel over and drop dead?
No.

Might I change my mind as I get older or acquire underlying high risk conditions or if a more deadly variant like the first one starts to circulate? Sure.

Do I believe the vaccines while highly imperfect probably prevented a lot of severe illness and death? At least the initial versions against the initial variant?
Yes.

It's refreshing that someone is willing to have an actual dialog, good for you!

< points out that Flog completely missed the opportunity to blame the uptick of cancer on climate change. forwards motion to prevent Flog from using that for the life of this thread >

It’s still comical to me that the authoritarian types who are posting here keep arguing minutia about a “vaccine“ that does not stop you from getting or spreading the disease. Regardless of where you stand on the issue of taking the mRNA treatment, we should recognize that it’s useless.

It’s still comical to me that the authoritarian types who are posting here keep arguing minutia about a “vaccine“ that does not stop you from getting or spreading the disease. Regardless of where you stand on the issue of taking the mRNA treatment, we should recognize that it’s useless.
But it prevents serious illness and death. At least now it does. Before, it just prevented transmission and infection.