• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Covid Vaccine

Not true. That's simply misinformation. Since the 90s, it declined significantly. It's been on the rise for the past 4 years or so. Sharply upticking again recently.

ONPMYWXZVFAQ3AY63NWZ4U3IOM.jpg

See above. From the...American Cancer Society.

I didn't post an article from CNN. I posted an image from an older CNN clip.

I said I watched a news segment two days ago - on Fox News - with a representative from the American Cancer Society - talking about the disturbing rise in cancers predicted for this year. The abnormalities being in those under 50, with alarming growth in those under 30.

That chart is discriminatory. It's only men and women.
Why is not the non-binary population represented..huh Tim?
Sorry Tim, just trying to help out Trog here.

Surprised he missed that.

Last edited:
That chart is discriminatory. It's only men and women.
Why is not the non-binary population represented..huh Tim?
Sorry Tim, just trying to help out Trog here.

Surprised he missed that.

Conclusion: Dr. Flogstain is a transphobe vaxaholic.

So what? It doesn’t say since 2021. In fact, the example it gives, Chadwick Boswman died in August 2020. Obviously that had nothing to do with the Covid Vaccine.
Again, not true. Here is what I said in the first post on the topic:

In posting from memory, I incorrectly typed up by "like" a whopping 200%...meaning I was trying to recollect. I was close working from memory. It was the American Cancer Society speaking in the interview, and it was "up by 2Million absolute diagnoses" not 200%.
Of course you were obviously wrong about 200% increase. But since when have you concerned yourself with facts.
However the point was a rise in OVERALL cancers.

Further, after that post, I said:

Again, factual.

US expecting over 2 million new cancer cases in 2024​

‘Cancer patients are getting younger,’ says American Cancer Society. Here’s what you need to know.​

This is the link where the chart came from:

Cancer cases rising in adults younger than 50 years old, report says​

Wha...wha...what??

View attachment 12080
Where does any of it mention the Covid Vaccine?

I posted the link to the MSM article the chart came from and numerous others that support the factual, undeniable claim - cancer rates are rising in younger age groups and cancer diagnoses will hit an all time high this year. Prove either claim is untrue.

As shared with OFTB above...apparently you both missed the date? Is 2024 post-pandemic or not? I'll wait.

https://www.cnn.com/2024/01/17/health/cancer-incidence-rising-report/index.html

View attachment 12081
Neither one of us claimed cancer rates among the young arent rising, just that it’s nothing new and predates the vaccines. You get into trouble and you try to change the argument.
They were discussed and documented through sources DownsFlog - https://www.steelernation.com/forums/threads/covid-vaccine.36523/post-1126786
😂 How dare Fox News not discuss the “points” from this thread!

Last edited:
This is how misinformation spreads. You are factually wrong. I'll post the links again - not like you'll read them.
So the JAMA article is misinformation?
https://www.msn.com/en-us/health/ot...he-us-even-as-overall-deaths-fall/ar-AA1n7g4r

US expecting over 2 million new cancer cases in 2024 - https://www.foxnews.com/video/6345122192112

‘Cancer patients are getting younger,’ says American Cancer Society. Here’s what you need to know - https://www.msn.com/en-us/health/ot...iety-here-s-what-you-need-to-know/ar-AA1nbTJx

Cancer cases rising in adults younger than 50 years old, report says - https://www.fox8live.com/2024/01/19/cancer-cases-rising-adults-younger-than-50-years-old-report-says/

You now disagree with the American Cancer Society and shockingly MSN
No, the JAMA article I posted backs that up and none of it suggests a link to the Covid vaccine. Rising cancer rates among the young are nothing new. You lose an argument so you try to change what the argument is about.

And I agree with the American Cancer Society’s COVID VACCINE RECOMMENDATION. Do you?
See, you can't answer a simple question. Could it be the cause? Your daft, dodging ideological *** sidesteps again. Religion.
FFS it’s a pointless question and my reply demonstrates why.
While Malone promotes himself as an inventor of mRNA vaccines, credit for the distinction is more often given to the lead authors on the major papers he contributed to (such as Felgner and Wolff), later advances by Katalin Kariko and Drew Weissman, or Moderna co-founder Derrick Rossi. Ultimately, mRNA vaccines were the decades-long result of the contributions of hundreds of researchers, including Malone.

Now prove he was not involved in the invention of mRNA technology. Go on.
From “The Inventor” to “one of hundreds of researchers” walk it back, TIm. 😂

See below and duplicated here: https://www.fox8live.com/2024/01/19...adults-younger-than-50-years-old-report-says/

Again, not true. Here is what I said in the first post on the topic:

In posting from memory, I incorrectly typed up by "like" a whopping 200%...meaning I was trying to recollect. I was close working from memory. It was the American Cancer Society speaking in the interview, and it was "up by 2Million absolute diagnoses" not 200%.

However the point was a rise in OVERALL cancers.

Further, after that post, I said:

Again, factual.

US expecting over 2 million new cancer cases in 2024​

‘Cancer patients are getting younger,’ says American Cancer Society. Here’s what you need to know.​

This is the link where the chart came from:

Cancer cases rising in adults younger than 50 years old, report says​

Wha...wha...what??

View attachment 12080
You’re trying to imply that these increases are linked to the vaccine but as I posted all of the data in this article is pre-vaccine. Cancers in people younger than 50 have been rising since the 90s. The date of the article is 2024 but if you read the article, the data the report it is referencing ends in 2020. Reports such as this often lag data. It’s possible cancers in younger people have seen an even greater spike since the vaccines but you haven’t posted any data to that effect.

Last edited:
I’m not seeing a link to your cancer cases chart. The msn link has basically the same info as the CNN article…cancers have been rising in younger people since the early 90s.

I can’t really find much data anywhere on the trend in cancer incidence over the last 2 years. That’s not unusual, studies go through review processes and usually aren’t published til well after the data cutoff. If you have some data on post-vaccine cancer incidence I’d be interested in looking at it.

So what? It doesn’t say since 2021.

It says what I said that the news and the American Cancer Society said - cancer diagnoses are on the rise, especially so in the younger age groups.

Your ideology has you so twisted, you now disagree with the ACS as reported by MSN and every other news source out there.

Think about that.

You're denying because - ideology.

Of course you were obviously wrong about 200% increase. But since when have you concerned yourself with facts.

And (unlike you), I corrected my "recollection" - I posted that I saw a news clip two days prior on the news that said "something like".

The news report shared the facts given to us by the ACS that we will see 2Million cancer diagnoses this year, setting an all-time record.

You deny this?

Where does any of it mention the Covid Vaccine?

If the point was tattoo'd to your forehead and you looked in the mirror, you would still miss it. I and we have said - the rise in cancers is attributed to possibly everything from watching Joy Behar on The View to processed foods to smoking crack to eating bugs to the use of alcohol and tobacco....but never, ever, never, ever, never, ever once does anyone DARE say it "might" be because of the vaccines.

Weird that, is it not? It's been documented for a hundred years that certain drugs cause cancers.

But not this one. Dare not question them. That is the decree.

Neither one of us claimed cancer rates among the young arent rising, just that it’s nothing new and predates the vaccines. You get into trouble and you try to change the argument.

Actually, one of you did.

So the JAMA article is misinformation?

The current information from the American Cancer Society says that the rise in cancers among the young will be greater than what JAMA researchers found. Of course, you'll disregard this.

No, the JAMA article I posted backs that up and none of it suggests a link to the Covid vaccine. Rising cancer rates among the young are nothing new.

You miss the obvious point that they are saying they are seeing an alarming UPTICK in those increasing numbers.

The rates have been rising over time. They are now rising at an ever-increasing rate.

And I agree with the American Cancer Society’s COVID VACCINE RECOMMENDATION. Do you?

Does the ACS recommend universal Covid vaccinations for everyone, regardless age, health status? According to their site, they do not. They recommend you speak with your doctor and take their advice. You know, like SIL did.

FFS it’s a pointless question and my reply demonstrates why.

No, your response demonstrates you're an ideologue. The vaccines are suspected to cause cancers. Your reply is UNPOSSIBLE at all.

From “The Inventor” to “one of hundreds of researchers” walk it back, TIm. 😂

He is indeed noted as an inventor of mRNA. He was a part of its development. Demonstrate otherwise.

You’re trying to imply that these increases are linked to the vaccine but as I posted all of the data in this article is pre-vaccine. Cancers in people younger than 50 have been rising since the 90s. The date of the article is 2024 but if you read the article, the data the report it is referencing ends in 2020. Reports such as this often lag data. It’s possible cancers in younger people have seen an even greater spike since the vaccines but you haven’t posted any data to that effect.

I have posted that the American Cancer Society PREDICTS we will see 2Million new cancer cases diagnosed this year, with alarming cases among the young.

Are they spreading misinformation? I'm reporting their news.

I’m not seeing a link to your cancer cases chart. The msn link has basically the same info as the CNN article…cancers have been rising in younger people since the early 90s.

It's because you did not read what I posted. I shall post it again. Open the link.

The chart is literally...in the article.

Cancer.jpg
If cancers have always been on the rise in younger age groups, why now is the ACS noting a rise in cancers? And multiple news outlets are sharing it?

Because....it's an uptick in that general rise.

This year for the first time ever in the United States, more than 5,400 people are expected to be diagnosed with cancer per day.

That's nearly 2Million diagnoses predicted for 2024.

Dr. John Marshall, with the American Cancer Society, said cancer that would usually affect people over 65 years old has become more prevalent in patients under 55.

“Back when I started, nobody in my clinic was under the age of 50. And now, and it’s a scary statistic, more than half of the patients in my clinic in that building are under the age of 50,” he said.

Last edited:
I have posted that the American Cancer Society PREDICTS we will see 2Million new cancer cases diagnosed this year, with alarming cases among the young.

Are they spreading misinformation? I'm reporting their news.
Is 2 million a huge increase from the few previous years? Is the increase in the young a huge spike from the increases that have been happening since the early 90s? I’m not saying increases in cancer aren’t alarming, I’m simply asking if there is some statistical link between them and the vaccines.

It's because you did not read what I posted. I shall post it again. Open the link.

The chart is literally...in the article.

View attachment 12092
If cancers have always been on the rise in younger age groups, why now is the ACS noting a rise in cancers? And multiple news outlets are sharing it?

Because....it's an uptick in that general rise.

That's nearly 2Million diagnoses predicted for 2024.
The chart ends in 2020. So I’m struggling to understand what it could have to do with the vaccines that were authorized on 2021.
This chart is also for all cancers, and the headline of the CNN article has to do with an increase in cancers in younger people which started in the 1990s and was tracked til 2020. So two completely different issues that you seem to be conflating, but none of which includes data from the end of 2021-2023 when vaccines were widely administered.
You say 2 million new cancer cases are projected for next year, but you don’t say if that is a massive increase over previous years or if it is on trend or wildly out of whack with the long term trends.

Last edited:
Huh ... no word yet on what caused the guy to drop dead, but we know for sure what DIDN'T cause it.

Sports Journalist Who Harped on Djokovich for Not Taking Vax Drops Dead

The sports journalism community is mourning the sudden passing of Mike Dickson, a prominent figure in tennis reporting. Dickson, who was set to celebrate his 60th birthday on January 27, died suddenly while in Melbourne for the Australian Open.

While generally respected in the sports journalism space, Dickson was also the author of many stories shaming and trying to cancel tennis star Novak Djokovic.

Dickson referred to Djokovic as "deplorable" and seemed to have a singular fixation on his unvaccinated status. "He says he wants more information, but how much more does he need? More than 10 billion doses have been administered worldwide and there is now a wealth of evidence out there," Dickson wrote in 2022.

But...of course.

CDC Drafted Alert for Myocarditis and COVID-19 Vaccines, but Never Sent It​

The U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) prepared to alert state and local officials to an emerging connection between heart inflammation and COVID-19 vaccines, but ultimately did not send the alert, according to a new document obtained by The Epoch Times.

All four COVID-19 vaccines that are or have been available in the United States can cause the heart inflammation, or myocarditis, according to studies, experts, and agencies like the CDC. The first cases were reported shortly after the vaccines became available in late 2020.

The CDC sends alerts to federal, state, and local public health officials and doctors across the nation through a system called the Health Alert Network (HAN). Messaging through the system conveys “vital health information,” according to the CDC.

In May 2021, CDC officials drafted an alert on myocarditis and the two most widely used COVID-19 shots, according to the newly obtained document, which is being made public for the first time by The Epoch Times.

“This is the most recent draft of an alert as discussed. Happy to discuss,” Dr. Demetre Daskalakis, the CDC’s top official for equity in COVID-19 data and engagement, told two other high-ranking CDC colleagues in the email.

It was titled “draft alert on myocarditis and mRNA vaccines.”

The Pfizer-BioNTech and Moderna vaccines are made with modified messenger RNA (mRNA) technology.

The draft alert was attached to the email. The Epoch Times is working to acquire the draft alert.

“This censorship of a proposed alert in May of 2021 is just one more example of our regulatory agencies’ repeated pattern of behavior to censor any information that serves to counter the narrative that the COVID-19 vaccinations are ’safe and effective,'” Dr. Joel Wallskog, co-chair of the vaccine-injured advocacy group React19, told The Epoch Times via email.

The CDC started receiving reports of post-vaccination myocarditis in January 2021 and either failed to detect or ignored a safety signal for myocarditis and the mRNA shots the following month, previous reporting from the Epoch Times showed. The agency also hid a warning from Israel, the country that first vaccinated young people, who face the highest risk of myocarditis from COVID-19 vaccination.

The CDC and other agencies have also repeatedly not disclosed other information that undermines their promotion of the vaccines, including how many COVID-19 cases there were among the vaccinated.
The newly disclosed email is dated May 21, 2021. That’s three days before a CDC workgroup acknowledged for the first time that the number of reported myocarditis cases after COVID-19 vaccination was higher than expected, and a week before the CDC said it was still recommending that virtually all Americans 12 years and up receive a vaccine.
Dr. Daskalakis and his two colleagues, Drs. Henry Walke and John Brooks, responded to requests for comment through a spokesperson.

“CDC uses a variety of ways to inform the public of potential vaccine safety concerns. A HAN is one method,” the spokesperson said. The agency ultimately chose to issue in May 2021 a document called “clinical considerations,” which stated that there was an increased number of reported myocarditis cases after mRNA vaccination but emphasized the CDC was still recommending vaccination for virtually all people above age 11.

The choice to change the alert to a statement was made after a call with CDC partners, emails obtained by the Daily Clout show.

The CDC’s media office declined to outline how the CDC made sure the same people who would have received a HAN saw the clinical consideration document.

“The clinical consideration reached the provider audience as the HAN would have,” a spokesperson alleged. “A clinical consideration is useful when information needs to be updated as circumstances evolve, and more data is collected and evaluated.”

Is 2 million a huge increase from the few previous years?

The American Cancer Society says it is. The Doctor from the ACS that I saw on the FoxNews report said it was alarming.

I'm reporting the news.

You disagree with him?

Is the increase in the young a huge spike from the increases that have been happening since the early 90s?

The American Cancer Society says it is. The Doctor from the ACS that I saw on the FoxNews report said it was alarming.

I'm reporting the news.

You disagree with him?

I’m not saying increases in cancer aren’t alarming, I’m simply asking if there is some statistical link between them and the vaccines.

In my best Jean Karine Pierre voice I say "I'll refer you to the American Cancer Society."

I'm reporting the news. If - as you love to say - I'm spreading misinformation - then the American Cancer Society is.

Like Floggy, feel free to call them.

The chart ends in 2020. So I’m struggling to understand what it could have to do with the vaccines that were authorized on 2021.

You're also missing the point. We don't know what the cause is, right? What I said is....the vaccines are never pointed to as a "potential" cause. Despite countless medical sources indicating they are causing cancers. Why is that? Why is there no questioning of the vaccines as a cause allowed?

This chart is also for all cancers, and the headline of the CNN article has to do with an increase in cancers in younger people which started in the 1990s and was tracked til 2020. So two completely different issues that you seem to be conflating, but none of which includes data from the end of 2021-2023 when vaccines were widely administered.

I'm not conflating a single thing. I've posted multiple news sources that state what I've repeated.

If you want to accuse me again of spreading misinformation, you should take that up with the American Cancer Society, MSN, and FoxNews. I'm posting what they have reported. Do you accuse them of spreading misinformation?

You say 2 million new cancer cases are projected for next year

I don't. The American Cancer Society says so.

You need their phone number? You and Floggy can call them together if you would like to.

but you don’t say if that is a massive increase over previous years or if it is on trend or wildly out of whack with the long term trends.

I don't say it. The American Cancer Society has said they are seeing an increase in cancers in younger age groups (an uptick).

Again, I'm reposting what they have said and have stated in interviews. You have an objection, please dial:

1-800-227-2345​

Once again, I fail to see how an uptick in cancers through the year 2020 has anything to do with the vaccines which were approved in early 2021 and not widely administered til the end of 2021 and into 2022. If you have any data of a spike in cancers after the vaccines were widely administered I would be very interested in seeing it. So far everything you have posted about an increase in cancers relates to trends that started in the early 1990s up til 2020 so therefore cannot possibly be Covid-vaccine related.

And again, I’m not disputing the ACS projection of new cancer cases next year, I’m asking how much of an increase is that over last year? Is it a huge spike since last year or is it in keeping with the general trends over the last couple of decades? You post random numbers and quotes which are pretty statistically meaningless unless they can be compared with controls.

Like I can say “Highway patrol predicts 2 million car accidents next year” but what does that mean? Did we have 1.99999 million accidents this year or 500,000? The former would be pretty statistically insignificant, the latter would be a catastrophic increase. If it’s the former, does it align with general trends or is is some huge blip in more car accidents? The fact that we may have 2 million car accidents next year means little without additional context.

You're also missing the point. We don't know what the cause is, right? What I said is....the vaccines are never pointed to as a "potential" cause. Despite countless medical sources indicating they are causing cancers. Why is that? Why is there no questioning of the vaccines as a cause allowed?
I dunno, maybe because if the increases in cancer happened before the vaccines existed it is impossible for the vaccines to be the cause?
As much as you would love for the vaccines to be the cause, wouldn’t it be better to figure out the real causes?