• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Covid Vaccine

View attachment 12074

Two key points discussed (not referencing the CNN article):
- The largest rise in cancers were among those 50 and younger,
- and unseen upticks in the 30 and under age groups

Every time - every single time - for the past 3 years, we are told 2 things about the increased mortality, or blood clots, or heart attacks among the fittest people on earth, or increased cancer rates:
  1. We have absolutely no idea what is causing this.
  2. But we know for sure it's not the shot/vax.

Every time - every single time - for the past 3 years, we are told 2 things about the increased mortality, or blood clots, or heart attacks among the fittest people on earth, or increased cancer rates:

giphy.gif

But Dr. Fleggo pHlogStain will be along to tell you EVERY major health association recommends the shotz (while not indicating that those same health associationzzzz can't explain the massive rise in cancers)

They...safe

giphy.gif

But Dr. Fleggo pHlogStain will be along to tell you EVERY major health association recommends the shotz (while not indicating that those same health associationzzzz can't explain the massive rise in cancers)

They...safe

Dr. Flogstain asked for my medical information so I gave him the name and phone number of my doctor. I presume he called my doctor to confirm the medical advice I received and implemented my detailed instructions on how to proceed. In particular, I advised Floggy that my doctor is Asian, Fuq Yu, and was hard of hearing so Floggy would have to shout his name repeatedly to speak to the doctor. I also warned him that telephone reception in Dr. Yu's office is spotty so if the office seemingly hangs up, he should just keep calling and calling and calling, shouting the doctor's name, before he will be able to speak with the eminent physician.

No update from Dr. Flogstain on how it's going.

You are this stupid. @Steeltime is right (as much as it pains me to keep saying this).

What you fail to grasp are logical things. Simple things. Things monkeys, rats, and meal worms can grasp...that escape you.

This isn't about "Covid." It's about another scientist-mutated strain of Covid (a derivation) that's been ENGINEERED to be infinitely more lethal.

Again (for the tenth one billionth fourteenth time) you miss the points - points you would miss if they were stapled to the end of spear shoved between your man-bun-tightened eyes....

(A) - ChiCom scientists are STILL engineering viruses aimed at killing the masses
(B) - This lends further proof to what's already known - the original, far less deadly Covid from 2020 was 'released' upon mankind by Flogstain's favoright nation, China from a lab.

We know you still believe it jumped from a pangolin to some shopper in a wet market - because your beloved, Dr. Anthony Fraudci, told you this could be true.

So (to do my best impersonation of Fleggo putting words in others' mouths), you support China continuing to engineer viruses aimed at killing you and your cuckold-loving wife and family?
And your argument really is that incoherent.

The MSM can’t be trusted… unless it’s the NY Post.

Covid is less deadly than the common cold and the reaction was way overblown… until you mention China, those *************!

Stupid is you thinking China benefited from Covid.

Go ahead and say disparaging things about my family, it’s not like my dad rejected me or anything.

Pzifer says hold my beer...

I got work to do...
This is how stupid and gullible the public has become.
The latest ads for Pfizer's Paxlovid goes something like this, I tested positive for Covid and only have the sniffles, but why take a chance? I'm getting Paxlovid!

They don't mention that a course of therapy for a drug you don't need is about $1,400.00, and yes, you have insurance, but nothing is really free.

Buh, buh, buh, buh Damar Hamlin!!! /Flogstain

Saw a news segment today by the head doc from the national cancer institute (whatever it's called)....about the reports that we will see the highest level of cancer diagnoses ever this year, up by like a whopping 200%.

I mean, even the Clinton News Network is covering it.

View attachment 12074

The interviewer asked the Dr. do we know why? What's leading to this? His reply was "You're asking the right questions. We don't currently know the answers."

Whatttt??

The key points not discussed (as you can predict):
- The mass vaccination of 72% of the world's population
- The evidence being put forward by innumerable sources about the rise in rapid cancers or your normal every day cancer being 'attributed' to the vaccines

It literally could be due to anything - grapes, watching Fox News, climate change, toxic masculinity, being Christian - but no way could it at all be attributed to the all-new mRNA vaccine technology. Despite it's literal inventor saying...it will cause cancer.
I hate to get back in this thread but I will respond to this one. Cancer incidence has been rising steadily in people under 50 since the 1990s. Do you have some data that there's been a sharp uptick since 2021? All of the data in the article you posted from CNN is pre-vaccine.

Among adults 65 and older, adults 50 to 64 and those younger than 50, “people aged younger than 50 years were the only one of these three age groups to experience an increase in overall cancer incidence” from 1995 to 2020, says the report, which was published in CA: A Cancer Journal for Clinicians.
Other data has showed that the share of colorectal cancer diagnoses among adults younger than 55 in the US has been rising since the 1990s. Signs and symptoms of colorectal cancer include changes in bowel habits, rectal bleeding or blood in the stool, cramping or abdominal pain, weakness and fatigue, and unexplained weight loss.

A report released last year by the American Cancer Society showed that the proportion of colorectal cancer cases among adults younger than 55 increased from 11% in 1995 to 20% in 2019. Yet the factors driving that rise remain a mystery.

Some of the things known to raise anyone’s risk of colorectal cancer are having a family history of the disease, having a certain genetic mutation, drinking too much alcohol, smoking cigarettes or having obesity.
Among the top 10 cancers, based on cases projected in 2024, those that are increasing are breast, prostate, melanoma of the skin, kidney and renal, uterine corpus and pancreas.

The new report says that incidence rates increased from 2015 through 2019 by about 1% each year for breast, pancreas and uterine cancers and by up to 3% annually for prostate, liver in women, kidney and HPV-associated oral cancers and melanoma. Incidence rates also increased up to 2% annually for cervical cancers in ages 30 to 44 and colorectal cancers in adults younger than 55, according to the report.

Buh, buh, buh, buh Damar Hamlin!!! /Flogstain

Saw a news segment today by the head doc from the national cancer institute (whatever it's called)....about the reports that we will see the highest level of cancer diagnoses ever this year, up by like a whopping 200%.

I mean, even the Clinton News Network is covering it.

View attachment 12074

The interviewer asked the Dr. do we know why? What's leading to this? His reply was "You're asking the right questions. We don't currently know the answers."

Whatttt??

The key points not discussed (as you can predict):
- The mass vaccination of 72% of the world's population
- The evidence being put forward by innumerable sources about the rise in rapid cancers or your normal every day cancer being 'attributed' to the vaccines

It literally could be due to anything - grapes, watching Fox News, climate change, toxic masculinity, being Christian - but no way could it at all be attributed to the all-new mRNA vaccine technology. Despite it's literal inventor saying...it will cause cancer.
Here’s some science. Maybe the vaccines traveled back in time again to 2010?

Vax sheep are funny. Same people who think 2020 was a legit election. 81 million votes! I believe it!

Cue Anchorman...

And your argument really is that incoherent.

The MSM can’t be trusted… unless it’s the NY Post.

Covid is less deadly than the common cold and the reaction was way overblown… until you mention China, those *************!

Stupid is you thinking China benefited from Covid.

Go ahead and say disparaging things about my family, it’s not like my dad rejected me or anything.

You miss the point that you...literally missed the point. Literally. Like it passed right by you. Everyone else got it. You thought we were afraid of Covid.

But....

That's...

Not the point of the post.

Can you tell us what the point of the post was? Please? Really....please?

I hate to get back in this thread but I will respond to this one. Cancer incidence has been rising steadily in people under 50 since the 1990s.

Not true. That's simply misinformation. Since the 90s, it declined significantly. It's been on the rise for the past 4 years or so. Sharply upticking again recently.

ONPMYWXZVFAQ3AY63NWZ4U3IOM.jpg

Do you have some data that there's been a sharp uptick since 2021?

See above. From the...American Cancer Society.

All of the data in the article you posted from CNN is pre-vaccine.

I didn't post an article from CNN. I posted an image from an older CNN clip.

I said I watched a news segment two days ago - on Fox News - with a representative from the American Cancer Society - talking about the disturbing rise in cancers predicted for this year. The abnormalities being in those under 50, with alarming growth in those under 30.

Not true. That's simply misinformation. Since the 90s, it declined significantly. It's been on the rise for the past 4 years or so. Sharply upticking again recently.

I said I watched a news segment two days ago - on Fox News - with a representative from the American Cancer Society - talking about the disturbing rise in cancers predicted for this year. The abnormalities being in those under 50, with alarming growth in those under 30.
Where is your “Cancer Cases” chart from?

Is that a chart of all cancer cases or cases in people under 50? We were talking about incidence of cancer rising in people under age 50. Do you have a link? I’d like to look at it.
You posted a misleading CNN headline that seemed to indicate soaring cancer rates in young people as some very recent trend but that headline is from an article about data that is all pre-vaccine. That’s how a lot of misinformation works.

Could the vaccine be responsible for the uptick in cancer? I suppose. I mean, I was diagnosed with colon cancer at age 51, roughly one year after getting the 2nd vax.

It is also just as likely the uptick in cancer is related to the processed, poisoned **** people stuff into their mouths every day. Next time you’re in the grocery store, look at what people put in their carts. 9 times out of 10, it’s a bunch of pre-packaged garbage. Few people eat Whole Foods anymore. Look at the lines at chick-fil-a, or any other fast food joint. People mostly consume garbage.

I don’t trust those vaccines any more than anyone else. But there are plenty of other valid explanations that make it difficult to nail down, especially when we aren’t allowed to see the scientific data behind these vaccines. However, I can certainly understand the distrust and skepticism. Lord knows they’ve earned it.

Could the vaccine be responsible for the uptick in cancer? I suppose. I mean, I was diagnosed with colon cancer at age 51, roughly one year after getting the 2nd vax.

It is also just as likely the uptick in cancer is related to the processed, poisoned **** people stuff into their mouths every day. Next time you’re in the grocery store, look at what people put in their carts. 9 times out of 10, it’s a bunch of pre-packaged garbage. Few people eat Whole Foods anymore. Look at the lines at chick-fil-a, or any other fast food joint. People mostly consume garbage.

I don’t trust those vaccines any more than anyone else. But there are plenty of other valid explanations that make it difficult to nail down, especially when we aren’t allowed to see the scientific data behind these vaccines. However, I can certainly understand the distrust and skepticism. Lord knows they’ve earned it.

Oh, 100% agree that the modern diet - featuring large amounts of processed foods and vegetable oil and HFCS - is driving cancer. However, the data TSF cited shows a very notable increase from 2020 to now.

I doubt the American diet has changed much for the worse over the past 3 years.

Also look at all the other pharmaceuticals people are popping these days. Holy cow you can't watch a 30 minute rerun from 50+ years ago without seeing 4+ ads about every ailment under the sun. Must be tough to be a hypochondriac in this day and age. Would really suck to be the kid of a hypochondriac. Then what happens to those chemicals? They're flushed into the rivers for the next city to recycle for their population. Good thing I only drink pure grain alcohol.

This! Firstly, I hope you are on pace for full recovery Sarge and kicking cancer's ***. Secondly, I stopped going to the grocery store and get my vegetables from the market and my meats from a local butcher. I even drive 20 minutes down the road to buy my eggs and raw milk from a local Mennonite farm. 3/4 of the food packing states that it's sourced from "bio-engineered" food. Hell, 1/2 of the olive oils on the market shelves are fake, made up of cheaper oils that harm your health. Honey, most of that is make too. The sooner you realize they want us sick on purpose, the healthier you'll become.

Processed foods have been around for over a hundred years, but really took off in the '70's.
Like everything else that we eat and breathe, I'm sure that it does contribute to cancer rates, but hard to attribute it entirely to the recent uptick in cancer rates.
Of course, that's assuming that the data provided is true and accurate. I remember when butter and eggs were bad for you.

😂 The world according to Dim Steelerfan.

Now post a graph showing cases under 50 years old. The vast majority of cancer cases are among the elderly. The under 50 demographic probably represents 10-15% of that graph.

Speaking of the American Cancer Society - do they recommend getting the Covid vaccine?
Uh huh. And your point for posting the image of the CNN clip that had absolutely nothing to do with post-pandemic cancer cases?
Right. And then you stated “points” they didn’t discuss. Probably because those points are actually pointless.

Yeah.

And nice Red Herring.
Red Herring? You mean **** sandwich.

Rising cancer rates among the under 50 demographic isn’t a new phenomenon.
Simple question. Could mRNA be a cause of cancers? Yes or No. Just answer.
Yes. Could it NOT be a cause? Yes.

Again, ******* pointless.
The INVENTOR of mRNA says it cause cancer.

What say you?
He’s not the inventor and we just went through that nonsense.

Where is your “Cancer Cases” chart from?

See below and duplicated here: https://www.fox8live.com/2024/01/19...adults-younger-than-50-years-old-report-says/

Is that a chart of all cancer cases or cases in people under 50? We were talking about incidence of cancer rising in people under age 50.

Again, not true. Here is what I said in the first post on the topic:
My original post - quoted: "Saw a news segment today by the head doc from the national cancer institute (whatever it's called)....about the reports that we will see the highest level of cancer diagnoses ever this year, up by like a whopping 200%."

In posting from memory, I incorrectly typed up by "like" a whopping 200%...meaning I was trying to recollect. I was close working from memory. It was the American Cancer Society speaking in the interview, and it was "up by 2Million absolute diagnoses" not 200%.

However the point was a rise in OVERALL cancers.

Further, after that post, I said:

Again, factual.

Do you have a link? I’d like to look at it.

US expecting over 2 million new cancer cases in 2024​

‘Cancer patients are getting younger,’ says American Cancer Society. Here’s what you need to know.​

This is the link where the chart came from:

Cancer cases rising in adults younger than 50 years old, report says​

"Dr. John Marshall, with the American Cancer Society, said cancer that would usually affect people over 65 years old has become more prevalent in patients under 55...
Doctors say one type of cancer in particular is driving up the numbers for younger people."

You posted a misleading CNN headline that seemed to indicate soaring cancer rates in young people as some very recent trend but that headline is from an article about data that is all pre-vaccine.

Wha...wha...what??

1705771386860.png

Last edited:
Could the vaccine be responsible for the uptick in cancer? I suppose.

This is the point.

When it comes to rises in cancer, everything will be suggested as a cause - obesity, smoking, processed foods, beeswax, tree bark, jelly beans, and watching too much Jimmy Kimmel.

NEVER will the vaccines ever ever once be mentioned as a "potential" cause.

We can and do question everything else though.

Now post a graph showing cases under 50 years old. The vast majority of cancer cases are among the elderly. The under 50 demographic probably represents 10-15% of that graph.

I posted the link to the MSM article the chart came from and numerous others that support the factual, undeniable claim - cancer rates are rising in younger age groups and cancer diagnoses will hit an all time high this year. Prove either claim is untrue.

Uh huh. And your point for posting the image of the CNN clip that had absolutely nothing to do with post-pandemic cancer cases?

As shared with OFTB above...apparently you both missed the date? Is 2024 post-pandemic or not? I'll wait.

https://www.cnn.com/2024/01/17/health/cancer-incidence-rising-report/index.html

1705772407588.png

Right. And then you stated “points” they didn’t discuss. Probably because those points are actually pointless.

They were discussed and documented through sources DownsFlog - https://www.steelernation.com/forums/threads/covid-vaccine.36523/post-1126786

Rising cancer rates among the under 50 demographic isn’t a new phenomenon.

This is how misinformation spreads. You are factually wrong. I'll post the links again - not like you'll read them.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/health/ot...he-us-even-as-overall-deaths-fall/ar-AA1n7g4r

US expecting over 2 million new cancer cases in 2024 - https://www.foxnews.com/video/6345122192112

‘Cancer patients are getting younger,’ says American Cancer Society. Here’s what you need to know - https://www.msn.com/en-us/health/ot...iety-here-s-what-you-need-to-know/ar-AA1nbTJx

Cancer cases rising in adults younger than 50 years old, report says - https://www.fox8live.com/2024/01/19/cancer-cases-rising-adults-younger-than-50-years-old-report-says/

You now disagree with the American Cancer Society and shockingly MSN

Yes. Could it NOT be a cause? Yes.

See, you can't answer a simple question. Could it be the cause? Your daft, dodging ideological *** sidesteps again. Religion.

He’s not the inventor and we just went through that nonsense.

While Malone promotes himself as an inventor of mRNA vaccines, credit for the distinction is more often given to the lead authors on the major papers he contributed to (such as Felgner and Wolff), later advances by Katalin Kariko and Drew Weissman, or Moderna co-founder Derrick Rossi. Ultimately, mRNA vaccines were the decades-long result of the contributions of hundreds of researchers, including Malone.

Now prove he was not involved in the invention of mRNA technology. Go on.