• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Covid Vaccine

Go back and post one link, anywhere....where I have said:
Pfizer controls the US Government
Pfizer controls the CDC
Pfizer controls all health agencies

I'll wait (till hell freezes over, because you can't)

You operate in a state of perpetual confusion - I think you're thinking of @Confluence who can fully back his claims.
What was the point of the CDC (supposedly) “scrubbing VAERS, not investigating, etc”? Again, you’re seemingly claiming that either the entire world is asleep at the wheel, or has been corrupted by big pharma, or a combination of both.
You're justifying your ideology. "Do Not investigate the vaccines for any potential links to cancer because it's baseless and Rachel Madcow told us so." And then you close your eyes to all warning signs to the contrary.
Nope. Have Lester Holt and Rachel Maddow really weighed in on this? I go weeks without hearing any mention of Covid or the vaccine, aside from Pfizer commercials. Your looney social media friends seem to be the only ones talking about the “very dangerous, but certainly not genocidal vaccines that have possibly killed 17 million people”. 😂
No, when you have mass excess deaths and every other point I brought up...you investigate all potential causes. It's literally that simple. Especially one potential cause that is in 3/4 of mankind that is all new.
Sure, Tim. Should potential preventative measures be the same way? 2 million? Pfft! 230 million vaccinated people won’t get cancer, maybe the vaccine is preventing it? Or is that baseless?

Correct. You tried explaining it all away based on the age of the population. You are this stupid.
Age was literally the first thing the ACS mentioned in explaining the increase. If you think they’re stupid, quit using the 2 million cases to argue your nonsense.
You Fleggo again. You said those were my words. I demonstrated they were not. So now you deflect back to a different argument. Let's revert to the point you made. "Those were my words, not the words of the ACS." The articles I posted used the word alarming. They used the word alarming because it's abnormal. You continue to say "it's all normal." It is not.

View attachment 12117

Provide evidence to support this. We have an ALARMING predicted rise in cancers. The vaccines are tied to immunosuppression. Which is tied to a rise in cancers.
VAIDS? More make believe, Tim.
Post your evidence that exonerates the vaccines unequivocably.
Your ideology is showing. Post your evidence that shows the vaccines aren’t preventing cancer rates from being even higher.
The ACS predictions do not. This is what my ideological, illogical *** continues to not see.
Are you saying the ACS IS factoring Covid vaccines into their cancer cases prediction? If not, why even mention them?

I'm glad I don't live in the same world some of you do. Everything is binary, yes or no, 0 or 1, on or off. There is no in between. There is no possibility of anything other than 1 or 0. You'll look around the world wondering why everything is all ****** up and never once have the balls to look in the mirror and concede that maybe, just maybe, you are part of the ******* problem.

I'm glad I don't live in the same world some of you do. Everything is binary, yes or no, 0 or 1, on or off. There is no in between. There is no possibility of anything other than 1 or 0. You'll look around the world wondering why everything is all ****** up and never once have the balls to look in the mirror and concede that maybe, just maybe, you are part of the ******* problem.
Because being open to the idea that the FBI is planning and carrying out mass shootings makes the world a better place? **** you and your condescension. Look in the mirror yourself.

Because being open to the idea that the FBI is planning and carrying out mass shootings makes the world a better place? **** you and your condescension. Look in the mirror yourself.
LOL. Really, in the world we live in, would you be surprised to find out anything that you believed to be false was actually true? There's no possibility of that? None? You are exactly who I am talking about. I will condescend to people like you all day long. You deserve nothing less. Eat a dick, chump.

Soooooo many dumb mfers in this thread, not named Tim. Actually only two or three because 21tard21 is away trying to have his SFB edited so that people who are not special needs can read it at a normal pace.
Your usual brilliant contributions to the discussion. We all fade away in the glow of your superior intellect.

LOL. Really, in the world we live in, would you be surprised to find out anything that you believed to be false was actually true? There's no possibility of that? None? You are exactly who I am talking about. I will condescend to people like you all day long. You deserve nothing less. Eat a dick, chump.
Are you sure it’s not the military carrying out the shootings?

Wow. The projection for 2024 especially as it pertains to younger folks.. That is alarming.

New cancer diagnoses in the U.S. are expected to top 2 million for the first time in 2024, driven in large part by an alarming increase in cancers among younger Americans, according to new American Cancer Society data.

Why it matters: There have been major improvements in cancer survival, but there's a worrying rise in some cancers at the same time doctors are trying to figure out why they're seeing more young patients with cancer.

I personally doubt that the vax is causing this, but it's good that they're trying to figure it out. And I certainly hope they do figure it out. It better not be the vax causing this or we are in serious trouble.
Yes it’s alarming. And yes the prediction is based on a study of data that ended in 2019 as the article plainly states.

I don’t know what you’re referring to Sarge. Personally I have a very open mind to any actual information, just not to blatant falsehoods and twisting of information to deliberately mislead.

I would hope that we all could agree that finding the cause(s) of the increase in cancer cases is a good idea, even if the data provided stopped in 2019, it's still increasing today.

Instead, we get caught in a pissing contest over the minutiae and I don't see that changing. We've become an extremely rigid society, both politically and socially, and for our own survival as a country, we better figure that out as well.

I would hope that we all could agree that finding the cause(s) of the increase in cancer cases is a good idea, even if the data provided stopped in 2019, it's still increasing today.

Instead, we get caught in a pissing contest over the minutiae and I don't see that changing. We've become an extremely rigid society, both politically and socially, and for our own survival as a country, we better figure that out as well.
I’ll note that Tim started this most recent argument by mocking me before even mentioning increasing cancer rates.

His idea of a preemptive defense, I guess.

No matter how many words you use to try to obfuscate the central truth remains the same…the “alarming rises in cancer” you keep referring to predate the vaccines.

Incorrect. You and Floggy continue to point to the historical trends they analyzed to come up with their predictions. I have issued concern about their prediction that we will see an 'alarming' rise in cancers.

You have no data that refers to an incremental rise since the vaccines were administered that exceeds this years long trend. You have no data that shows an increase in cancers in vaccinated people vs. unvaccinated people. Let me know if you ever find any of this data. Then you might have a point.

I never claimed nor indicated I did have said data. Go back to my original post. I shared publicized news that alerted the public to a prediction of an alarming rise in cancers coming this year. And I suggested we investigate all suspected potential causes, such as the vaccines.

That's literally all I posted before the two of you put countless incorrect words in my mouth. I will defend having not made those claims.

Until then you’re just trying to outlast the argument by posting more and more meaningless words in order to wear other people down.

Incorrect. See above. I refuse to have you, Floggy, or anyone claim I made statements I did not. I will defend that endlessly.

In that regard you win. I’m not going to waste any more of my time coming up with numerous different ways to say the same thing.

You already have.

And I certainly hope they do figure it out. It better not be the vax causing this or we are in serious trouble.

This is what we would like to know. I personally have concern the adequate research is not being done or will not be done given what we know.

Like the CDC intentionally not warning Americans about the vaccines' link to myocardits.
Like the CDC scrubbing records from the VAERS system
Like the CDC keeping VSAFE data private (thank God a court is ordering that data be released)

There's much more.

We have a multi-year history of deceit when it comes to these drugs. I'd like to be more hopeful that the right things are done.

What was the point of the CDC (supposedly) “scrubbing VAERS, not investigating, etc”?

That's been documented and posted in this thread.

Again, you’re seemingly claiming that either the entire world is asleep at the wheel, or has been corrupted by big pharma, or a combination of both.

Bingo. You can't provide any evidence I said what you claimed I said. You live in perpetual confusion. Others here have made those claims, and I can name them...because I have a functioning memory. You clearly do not.

You absolutely do. You've said so over the past pages. You said testing the vaccines is "baseless", that there's no reason to look into them as possible carcinogens, and you do dismiss or ignore every single piece of evidence provided about the dangers the vaccines have harmed.

Have Lester Holt and Rachel Maddow really weighed in on this? I go weeks without hearing any mention of Covid or the vaccine, aside from Pfizer commercials.

Then you are asleep at the wheel. While there is less discussion of Covid and vaccines now, "Safe and Effective" slogans and the promotion of the vaccines are still heavily present.

Your looney social media friends seem to be the only ones talking about the “very dangerous, but certainly not genocidal vaccines that have possibly killed 17 million people”. 😂

You do remember how many people were silenced for opposing the vaccines right? How the Federal Government coordinated much of it. That it is and has been a worldwide movement to quash literally any negative information about the vaccines.

Sure, Tim.

So I suggest investigating the vaccines as a potential link to cancers, and you again revert to "no, it's baseless." And in your next post you'll say either "I'm sure they are or will investigate them" again.

Yes it’s alarming. And yes the prediction is based on a study of data that ended in 2019 as the article plainly states.

Not the article that I opened the link to.
  • New cases of prostate, liver, kidney and HPV‐associated oral cancers and melanoma each rose 2% to 3% annually between 2015 and 2019.
That does not establish the fact that ended in 2019. You have to assume that it ended in 2019.
I got no impression at all that it ended in 2019 from that.
Or in other words it does not plainly state that it ended in 2019.

Then there's a second CBS article.

Now in the second CBS article it's as close as you can get to plainly stating that study ended in 2019.
Researchers examined data from 204 countries between 1990 and 2019.

At this point I would have to agree that there is no link to the vax and cancer.

Age was literally the first thing the ACS mentioned in explaining the increase. If you think they’re stupid, quit using the 2 million cases to argue your nonsense.

You cherry picked and didn't read the article. From the ACS report:

People age 65 and older (sometimes referred to as older adults) represent a growing proportion of the overall population, but their numbers are shrinking in the proportion of new cancer cases. In 1995, people age 65 and older accounted for 61% of cancer diagnoses and during 2019 to 2020 their contribution dropped to 58%.

You are this stupid.

Further from the ACS report:

In contrast, people ages 50 to 64 (sometimes referred to as middle-aged adults) are growing in numbers for both the population at large and the population of people with cancer.

Again, you are this stupid. The increases are due to the increases in cancers in younger age groups that are increasing.

VAIDS? More make believe, Tim.

Yes, there's work out there saying this is a thing. There's also propaganda out there saying it's not. More research should be done, don't you agree?

Highlights

• mRNA vaccines promote sustained synthesis of the SARS-CoV-2 spike protein.
  • The spike protein is neurotoxic, and it impairs DNA repair mechanisms.
  • Suppression of type I interferon responses results in impaired innate immunity.
  • The mRNA vaccines potentially cause increased risk to infectious diseases and cancer.
  • Codon optimization results in G-rich mRNA that has unpredictable complex effects
Your ideology is showing. Post your evidence that shows the vaccines aren’t preventing cancer rates from being even higher.

You are suggesting doing more research on the vaccines?? I'm all for it. Yes, let's. Let's find out if it is causing, preventing, or having no impact on cancer.

Are you saying the ACS IS factoring Covid vaccines into their cancer cases prediction? If not, why even mention them?

LMAO, back to putting words into people's mouths again to twist the discussion. I have said only that the ACS predicts record numbers of cancer cases, with ALARMING increases especially in younger populations.

That's it. Nothing more.

Let's find out why.

I’ll note that Tim started this most recent argument by mocking me before even mentioning increasing cancer rates.

His idea of a preemptive defense, I guess.

So your panties are in a wad due to this post? 🤡 :LOL: :ROFLMAO: I made fun of you for what @Sarge did above: Your inability to see anything other than binary. That any news about the vaccine that isn't 1,000% glowingly approving of the shots, you simply dismiss outright without further consideration absolutely and on the spot.

As egocentric as you are, and I hate to hurt your feelings, but after that first simple, sarcastic, accurate sentence - the REST of that post - THE ORIGINAL POST that started all of this recent bickering - had nothing at all to do with you.

The rest was a response to @Steeltime who shared the news of the Golden State Warriors coach dropping dead in his 40s of a heart attack (the new normal). I mentioned seeing an interview on TV with a doctor from the American Cancer Society, who was asked why we are seeing these rising cancer cases - and had no answers but the typical suspicions we hear.

And then I questioned out loud why we aren't questioning and/or investigating the vaccines.

A logical, normal, simple question.

That's been documented and posted in this thread.

Bingo. You can't provide any evidence I said what you claimed I said. You live in perpetual confusion. Others here have made those claims, and I can name them...because I have a functioning memory. You clearly do not.

You absolutely do. You've said so over the past pages. You said testing the vaccines is "baseless", that there's no reason to look into them as possible carcinogens, and you do dismiss or ignore every single piece of evidence provided about the dangers the vaccines have harmed.

Then you are asleep at the wheel. While there is less discussion of Covid and vaccines now, "Safe and Effective" slogans and the promotion of the vaccines are still heavily present.

You do remember how many people were silenced for opposing the vaccines right? How the Federal Government coordinated much of it. That it is and has been a worldwide movement to quash literally any negative information about the vaccines.

So I suggest investigating the vaccines as a potential link to cancers, and you again revert to "no, it's baseless." And in your next post you'll say either "I'm sure they are or will investigate them" again.
The ranting and raving of a delusional who doesn’t understand scientific method, correlation and causation, control groups, supporting a hypothesis, etc.

LMAO, back to putting words into people's mouths again to twist the discussion. I have said only that the ACS predicts record numbers of cancer cases, with ALARMING increases especially in younger populations.
Now you’re trying to change the definition of younger populations to anyone under 65. 😂 Dude! You’re pathetic. Flailing for anything now.

So your panties are in a wad due to this post? 🤡 :LOL: :ROFLMAO: I made fun of you for what @Sarge did above: Your inability to see anything other than binary. That any news about the vaccine that isn't 1,000% glowingly approving of the shots, you simply dismiss outright without further consideration absolutely and on the spot.

As egocentric as you are, and I hate to hurt your feelings, but after that first simple, sarcastic, accurate sentence - the REST of that post - THE ORIGINAL POST that started all of this recent bickering - had nothing at all to do with you.

The rest was a response to @Steeltime who shared the news of the Golden State Warriors coach dropping dead in his 40s of a heart attack (the new normal). I mentioned seeing an interview on TV with a doctor from the American Cancer Society, who was asked why we are seeing these rising cancer cases - and had no answers but the typical suspicions we hear.

And then I questioned out loud why we aren't questioning and/or investigating the vaccines.

A logical, normal, simple question.

Yes, I’m binary. You and Sarge are cowards to suggest such sick Alex Jones type nonsense in the obscurity of a mostly anonymous, far right echo chamber.

Enjoy being non-binary. 😂

This is pretty stunning. I'm sure he's spreading misinformation of course. Watch his entire video embedded in the link (about 17 minutes). Pretty riveting.

1706319967962.png

UK professional soccer player Matt Le Tissier on soccer players collapsing after COVID-19 Vaccine rollout

CONCERNS about the number of collapsing professional football players continue, but their governing bodies refuse to launch an investigation into the cause. This is despite pressure from nearly 100 footballing legends.

Matt Le Tissier, 55, who played for Southampton and England, said: ‘During my 17 years on the pitch, I never witnessed professional footballers collapsing during play.

‘On 25 November 2021 I tweeted to FIFPRO (the Fédération International des Associations de Footballeurs Professionnels, worldwide representatives for 65,000 professional footballers): ‘Hey @FIFPRO are you not a little bit concerned about how many of your members are suffering heart problems during matches? If you are what action are you taking on behalf of them?’

‘Within five minutes my phone rang. It was Bobby Barnes, a contemporary of mine who became president of FIFPRO and had worked at the PFA [Professional Footballers’ Association]. He said, “This kind of stuff has always happened. We’ve got all the data here, but you just never really heard about it”.’

Barnes mentioned Marc-Vivien Foé, a 28-year-old Cameroonian and West Ham midfielder who died of a heart attack in 2003 during an international match for Cameroon, and Fabrice Muamba, the 24-year-old Bolton midfielder who in 2012 suffered a cardiac arrest during an FA Cup match against Tottenham Hotspur. His heart stopped for 78 minutes.

Le Tissier told him: ‘The reason you can name them is because it’s such a rare occurrence. You’re the representative of the players. It’s incumbent on you to do something. Something is happening that isn’t normal, you need to sort it out.’

There was no further response. Le Tissier said: ‘I continued to watch and continued to see young fit athletes collapsing. I was getting more and more frustrated as to why no investigation was taking place.’

He then sent texts to just under 100 footballers he knew to ask if they would sign a letter expressing concerns. He said: ‘To my astonishment, 99 per cent of them agreed to sign asking for an investigation into the collapses.’

In April 2022, the letter was emailed to Maheta Molango, CEO of the PFA, the trade union for professional players in England and Wales, who at the height of vaccine hesitancy provided the opportunity for members to discuss the vaccine with the then deputy chief medical officer Jonathan Van-Tam. Le Tissier was one signatory, while others included England legend Kevin Keegan, Liverpool and Zimbabwe’s Bruce Grobbelaar, former manager Rob Newman, and Glenn Cockerill, who played more than 700 games for teams including Sheffield United, Southampton and Fulham.

The letter included this startling graph collated from newspaper reports. (See data used here compiled by Josh Guetzkow.) If this was nothing new, why the sudden interest in reporting it? Press interest usually wanes when incidents become commonplace, and if players contracted covid, they received thorough medicals after recovering to check they were fit to play.

https%3A%2F%2Fsubstack-post-media.s3.amazonaws.com%2Fpublic%2Fimages%2F9648b5a4-0cb5-46ed-8674-979b207fc059_1024x560.png

Molango met Le Tissier, listened to his concerns, and referred him to Dr Charlotte Cowie, the FA’s doctor. (The FA is the game’s governing body whilst the PFA, as a trade union, does not have specialist medical resources.) A Zoom call was arranged with Le Tissier, cardiologist Dr Aseem Malhotra and pathologist Dr Clare Craig, both of whom had expressed concerns about covid vaccine safety. Dr Cowie was flanked by two cardiologists of her own choosing.

Le Tissier said: ‘Dr Cowie tried to palm me off saying, “It’s always happened, it’s just never had this much publicity”.’

Dr Craig said: ‘We showed Dr Cowie data we had from Transfermarkt.com [a football statistics site] and from newspaper reports. We were mostly asking questions and she was mostly evading them by saying that it was a small sample size, but at no point did she deny it was a possibility.’

Le Tissier was not the only one who noticed the increase. Journalist Yaffa Shir-Raz began collecting data after she published an article looking at all athlete collapses. She shared it with Josh Guetzkow, assistant professor at the Hebrew University in Jerusalem, who said: ‘There was definitely an uptick in player cardiac issues in 2021.’

Guetzkow is currently collating data from Transfermarkt.com on player collapses, to be published later this year. There is existing Transfermarkt analysis that looks at data between 2015 and 2021. It showed a 63 per cent increase in players collapsing with heart conditions in 2021 (44) compared with the previous highest recorded year of 2019 (27). Le Tissier is also recording collapses and has a 51-page list on his website mlt7.com.

Ed Dowd is a former Wall Street analyst and BlackRock portfolio manager. In his book: Cause Unknown’: The Epidemic of Sudden Deaths in 2021 & 2022, he devotes 23 pages to the collapse and sudden death of ‘hundreds’ of healthy young athletes, including footballers. He said: ‘The deaths are doubly unusual because those athletes died despite the immediate on-site presence of emergency medical responders trained and equipped to resuscitate people.’

The theory is that covid vaccination adverse events may have caused this increase: the timing certainly fits.

In August 2021, just as the football season started, I reported on collapsing athletes including footballers here, many directly linked with covid vaccination.

Irish footballer Roy Butler, 23, a defender for Waterford City, died four days after receiving a Janssen covid vaccination in August 2021. His aunt Marian Harte tweeted (and later deleted): ‘My beautiful nephew Roy Butler passed away today after the miracle “jab”. I’m heartbroken and so so angry.’ The Janssen vaccine can cause blood clots and Butler had been suffering headaches before slipping into a coma, never to wake up.

Also in August 2021, former West Ham midfield footballer Pedro Obiang, 29, was diagnosed with myocarditis a few days after receiving a Pfizer jab, confirmed by his club doctor.

As the season progressed, professional football player collapses came thick and fast. In September there were 14 reported and 19 in October. November recorded nine. According to a Wikipedia page recording players who died during their careers, 18 died in 2021 – the highest number since records began in 1874 – only two died in 2020, the height of Covid, but also the height of lockdowns, while eight died in 2022 and seven in 2023. (Wikipedia is not an infallible source so not all deaths may have been recorded.)

Full side-effects were unknown at the beginning of the vaccine rollout but later it transpired that Pfizer and Moderna mRNA jabs could cause the potentially fatal heart condition myocarditis which is more prevalent in young males. We know the vaccine has killed and disabled members of the public so there is no reason to think footballers are immune.

In October 2021, the Premier League said that 68 per cent of players were fully vaccinated with 81 per cent having received one jab. They said they followed government guidelines recommending the jabs until restrictions were lifted in February 2022.

Contrary to FA assertions that players could choose whether or not to take a vaccination, there was intense pressure on them. By October, the Guardian told unvaccinated players they were putting lives at risk and should not be picked to play...

The ranting and raving of a delusional who doesn’t understand scientific method, correlation and causation, control groups, supporting a hypothesis, etc.

Given you have no line by line replies, we take this as "tapping out." Weak, but recognized.

Now you’re trying to change the definition of younger populations to anyone under 65. 😂 Dude! You’re pathetic. Flailing for anything now.

No DownsFlogg...I'm using the definitions laid out in the articles for older and younger populations. They literally laid it out for you. You are now...again...trying to change the rules to suit your failed position. 2+2 equals?

You claimed the rising cancers were due to the aging demographic. I demolished that by showing the parts of the reports you refused to read, which showed, the elderly population is showing DECLINING cancer rates and the YOUNGER populations are showing 'alarming' rising rates.

So you obfuscate (our favorite word, because....well you live in this thread and that's what you always do) again.

Yes, I’m binary.

Non-binary. Where's the manifesto?

You and Sarge are cowards to suggest such sick Alex Jones type nonsense in the obscurity of a mostly anonymous, far right echo chamber.

Enjoy being non-binary. 😂

giphy.gif

Seriously, where is the Captain Crunch decoder ring? What time of the day do you START drinking?

giphy.gif

By the way....Sarge has my ultimate respect. This is a man who enlisted, deployed multiple times overseas, to risk his life to defend this nation, leaving his family behind, risking it all. He put it all on the line, including his family. Was willing to sacrifice it all.

You don't have the right, nor the stones to disrespect him. Especially to call him a coward.

You can pretend to be Dr Flogstain and attack @ZonaBurgh who has a real medical degree. You can pretend be Fleggo Esq and attack @Steeltime who's an accomplished lawyer. You can pretend to be an IT person and attack me about IT (which you know nothing about).

But I'll be damned if I'll let you slide insulting @Sarge for defending this country and putting his life on the line and dare to call him a coward. Our warriors get our ultimate respect.