• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Covid Vaccine

Yes, I’m binary. You and Sarge are cowards to suggest such sick Alex Jones type nonsense in the obscurity of a mostly anonymous, far right echo chamber.

Enjoy being non-binary. 😂
Well considering the reputation you have, you'd be considered a zero to most of the folks here.

Dirty ******** every one of them.

Last edited:
Non-binary. Where's the manifesto?

giphy.gif

Seriously, where is the Captain Crunch decoder ring? What time of the day do you START drinking?

giphy.gif

By the way....Sarge has my ultimate respect. This is a man who enlisted, deployed multiple times overseas, to risk his life to defend this nation, leaving his family behind, risking it all. He put it all on the line, including his family. Was willing to sacrifice it all.

You don't have the right, nor the stones to disrespect him. Especially to call him a coward.

You can pretend to be Dr Flogstain and attack @ZonaBurgh who has a real medical degree. You can pretend be Fleggo Esq and attack @Steeltime who's an accomplished lawyer. You can pretend to be an IT person and attack me about IT (which you know nothing about).

But I'll be damned if I'll let you slide insulting @Sarge for defending this country and putting his life on the line and dare to call him a coward. Our warriors get our ultimate respect.
Please, you don’t have to defend me to a guy that thinks courage is declaring on the internet that you’re gay. There is nothing he can say that insults me. I know what I’ve seen, what I’ve done, and where I’ve been. He can call me whatever he wants. It’s a message board. Everyone is brave in such a place.

Please, you don’t have to defend me to a guy that thinks courage is declaring on the internet that you’re gay. There is nothing he can say that insults me. I know what I’ve seen, what I’ve done, and where I’ve been. He can call me whatever he wants. It’s a message board. Everyone is brave in such a place.

Just thought you were entitled to the respect you deserve. You're absolutely right with what you said.

I just believe people like you Sir deserve quite a bit more respect than the rest of us. Those willing to die for the rest of us.

Just thought you were entitled to the respect you deserve. You're absolutely right with what you said.

I just believe people like you Sir deserve quite a bit more respect than the rest of us. Those willing to die for the rest of us.
Thanks, and I want you to know I appreciate it, but he’s hardly worth the bandwidth. I’m not worried about it, and you shouldn’t be either. I said what I said. He responded. I laughed. It’s hardly worth more time and energy than that.

I would hope that we all could agree that finding the cause(s) of the increase in cancer cases is a good idea, even if the data provided stopped in 2019, it's still increasing today.

Instead, we get caught in a pissing contest over the minutiae and I don't see that changing. We've become an extremely rigid society, both politically and socially, and for our own survival as a country, we better figure that out as well.
Who in the world is arguing that we shouldn’t try and find the causes of increases in cancer? Certainly not me. Given that this increasing rise in cancers among young people has been going on for 30 years I am certainly hopeful that scientists are looking into it. I also certainly hope that they aren’t thinking “it probably has something to do with vaccines that weren’t widely distributed until 18 months ago”.

I don’t know what you’re referring to Sarge. Personally I have a very open mind to any actual information, just not to blatant falsehoods and twisting of information to deliberately mislead.
Probably not my place to speak for Sarge, but I'd be surprised if you were included in the "some of you" he was directing his comments to, given you are, like Sarge, one of the more moderate and balanced contributors to this section of the board.

Probably not my place to speak for Sarge, but I'd be surprised if you were included in the "some of you" he was directing his comments to, given you are, like Sarge, one of the more moderate and balanced contributors to this section of the board.
Those comments were directed towards me..
Me and Trog.

Ok...
All you bozos trying to make Trog see things your way have failed miserably. 776 pages and he still has his own opinion on Covid and the vaccines. I don't know why it is so important to convince this individual to see things your way but, I'm here to help. You had your shot. For three years you tried. Do you need three more? I don't know what you want from Trog but, I don't think it's ever going to happen. You've devoted countless hours, weeks, years to this thread and it's not working.
So, please step aside. You all tried it your way, now I need to step in.

Hey Trog....I need to speak with you a minute.
download.png

Given you have no line by line replies, we take this as "tapping out." Weak, but recognized.
Or I just don’t have the amount of free time that you obviously have. Like OFTB pointed out, you’re just trying to outlast the argument posting nonsensical replies. The predicted increase has nothing to do with the vaccines, it cannot, it’s impossible as the data it was based on predates the vaccines. I don’t know why you continue to try to argue that point.

No DownsFlogg...I'm using the definitions laid out in the articles for older and younger populations. They literally laid it out for you. You are now...again...trying to change the rules to suit your failed position. 2+2 equals?

You claimed the rising cancers were due to the aging demographic. I demolished that by showing the parts of the reports you refused to read, which showed, the elderly population is showing DECLINING cancer rates and the YOUNGER populations are showing 'alarming' rising rates.

So you obfuscate (our favorite word, because....well you live in this thread and that's what you always do) again.
Nope, I didn’t claim anything. I posted TWO ACS articles. Aging of the population was literally the first thing the one article mentioned. The study article pointed out an increase in the general population in the 50-64 age group from 13-19% and a rise in cancer population from 25-30%. These are FACTS. REALITY, not part of your delusional fantasy.

Obfuscate? 😂 You have gone from accusing OFTB and I for being hyper focused on the younger age groups and claiming your point was the overall increase, to now arguing the opposite and trying to include 50-64 year olds in the younger age group. Flailing, incoherent nonsense.

Or I just don’t have the amount of free time that you obviously have.

giphy.gif

God, make it stop.

Like OFTB pointed out, you’re just trying to outlast the argument posting nonsensical replies. The predicted increase has nothing to do with the vaccines, it cannot, it’s impossible as the data it was based on predates the vaccines. I don’t know why you continue to try to argue that point.

That isn't the point I've argued. That's the point you've argued. Despite endless attempts to explain this, you still don't understand the point. You wouldn't get the point if it were...

Non-binary. Where's the manifesto?

giphy.gif

Seriously, where is the Captain Crunch decoder ring? What time of the day do you START drinking?

giphy.gif

By the way....Sarge has my ultimate respect. This is a man who enlisted, deployed multiple times overseas, to risk his life to defend this nation, leaving his family behind, risking it all. He put it all on the line, including his family. Was willing to sacrifice it all.

You don't have the right, nor the stones to disrespect him. Especially to call him a coward.

You can pretend to be Dr Flogstain and attack @ZonaBurgh who has a real medical degree. You can pretend be Fleggo Esq and attack @Steeltime who's an accomplished lawyer. You can pretend to be an IT person and attack me about IT (which you know nothing about).

But I'll be damned if I'll let you slide insulting @Sarge for defending this country and putting his life on the line and dare to call him a coward. Our warriors get our ultimate respect.
Funny you should have respect for Sarge AND Trump. You also respect Tucker Carlson, so your endorsement doesn’t mean much to me.

I’ll wait for him to prove he’s not part of a military that’s staging and carrying out mass shootings before he earns my respect.

Ok...
All you bozos trying to make Trog see things your way have failed miserably. 776 pages and he still has his own opinion on Covid and the vaccines. I don't know why it is so important to convince this individual to see things your way but, I'm here to help. You had your shot. For three years you tried. Do you need three more? I don't know what you want from Trog but, I don't think it's ever going to happen. You've devoted countless hours, weeks, years to this thread and it's not working.
So, please step aside. You all tried it your way, now I need to step in.

Hey Trog....I need to speak with you a minute.
View attachment 12121
😂 internet tough guy. You just made the coward list.

giphy.gif

God, make it stop.

That isn't the point I've argued. That's the point you've argued. Despite endless attempts to explain this, you still don't understand the point. You wouldn't get the point if it were...
You haven’t argued any point as you never had one. It’s all nonsense. Fact vs fantasy. Reality vs delusion.

Who in the world is arguing that we shouldn’t try and find the causes of increases in cancer? Certainly not me. Given that this increasing rise in cancers among young people has been going on for 30 years I am certainly hopeful that scientists are looking into it. I also certainly hope that they aren’t thinking “it probably has something to do with vaccines that weren’t widely distributed until 18 months ago”.
You were doing great up until the last sentence where you apparently felt the need to insert your personal slant on the issue.
I hope it isn't the mRNA product either, but it damn well should be looked at.

Nope, I didn’t claim anything. I posted TWO ACS articles. Aging of the population was literally the first thing the one article mentioned. The study article pointed out an increase in the general population in the 50-64 age group from 13-19% and a rise in cancer population from 25-30%. These are FACTS. REALITY, not part of your delusional fantasy.

Dumbass. You're posting the same article I did prior. The actual report itself from the ACS that led to the nationwide reporting.

This is what led you down your latest rabbit hole:

1706375865426.png

Question: Why the spike?
Dumbass: There is one and ONLY one reason, POPULATION AGING.

SMDH. Here is their literal quote.

This trend is largely affected by the aging and growth of the population and by a rise in diagnoses of 6 of the 10 most common cancers—breast, prostate, endometrial, pancreatic, kidney, and melanoma. (The other 4 top 10 cancers are lung, colon and rectum, bladder, and non-Hodgkin lymphoma.)

It is NOT only due to an aging population.

You should have done your homework and read the rest of the article as it talked to a multitude of contributors to the rises in cancer. Including noting that cancer incidence is DROPPING among the elderly and RISING among the young. Which you've argued simply isn't happening either.
1706375543465.png

Obfuscate? 😂 You have gone from accusing OFTB and I for being hyper focused on the younger age groups and claiming your point was the overall increase,

Yah, because that's the frozen pole you two got your tongues stuck to. I posted the news. OVERALL cancer incidence are rising and it's ALARMING. You two did go full myopic on just the young.

to now arguing the opposite and trying to include 50-64 year olds in the younger age group.

Dumbass, 50-64 year olds were included from post 1 of the argument as being in the "young", as per the article...the source of the entire damned discussion.

See the damned image from the original ACS report above. Under the heading CANCER PATIENTS ARE GETTING YOUNGER, people aged 50-64 are included.

You remain this stupid.

Attachments

• 1706375834548.png
    1706375834548.png
    64.5 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
You haven’t argued any point as you never had one. It’s all nonsense. Fact vs fantasy. Reality vs delusion.

As I said, weak tap out. You've got better than that Floggy? Yes? Don't give up that easy, I'm not done toying with you.

I hope it isn't the mRNA product either, but it damn well should be looked at.

Dayum. She's now come out and said she "hopes" scientists aren't thinking about the vaccines as a potential cause????

Wow. Brilliant.

Because we don't "think" it could be a cause, we shouldn't look at it all.

I remain confused. At one point she said she was sure they would test them. Now she hopes they don't.

Last edited:
Funny you should have respect for Sarge AND Trump. You also respect Tucker Carlson, so your endorsement doesn’t mean much to me.

You still confuse me with the myriad of people you argue with here. You battle with so many, you forget who said what and what positions they stand on.

I’ll wait for him to prove he’s not part of a military that’s staging and carrying out mass shootings before he earns my respect.

And I'll call on a mod to slap your wrist or outright ban you for completely stepping across the line. As @Sarge said to me, he doesn't need my defense. But as a SN paying contributor, I take serious offense to your claim.

You just accused Sarge of being a murderer.

Realizing that no one should give a ratsass what my opinions are, or any random individual on the internet, and most certainly not you Trog, but.....

You are without question the most pitiful, arrogant, contemptible fool and pathetic excuse for a human being that I've ever encountered. Hands down, you are one very, very small man.

Dumbass. You're posting the same article I did prior. The actual report itself from the ACS that led to the nationwide reporting.

This is what led you down your latest rabbit hole:

View attachment 12124

Question: Why the spike?
Dumbass: There is one and ONLY one reason, POPULATION AGING.

SMDH. Here is their literal quote.

This trend is largely affected by the aging and growth of the population and by a rise in diagnoses of 6 of the 10 most common cancers—breast, prostate, endometrial, pancreatic, kidney, and melanoma. (The other 4 top 10 cancers are lung, colon and rectum, bladder, and non-Hodgkin lymphoma.)

It is NOT only due to an aging population.

You should have done your homework and read the rest of the article as it talked to a multitude of contributors to the rises in cancer. Including noting that cancer incidence is DROPPING among the elderly and RISING among the young. Which you've argued simply isn't happening either.
View attachment 12122

Yah, because that's the frozen pole you two got your tongues stuck to. I posted the news. OVERALL cancer incidence are rising and it's ALARMING. You two did go full myopic on just the young.

Dumbass, 50-64 year olds were included from post 1 of the argument as being in the "young", as per the article...the source of the entire damned discussion.

See the damned image from the original ACS report above. Under the heading CANCER PATIENTS ARE GETTING YOUNGER, people aged 50-64 are included.

You remain this stupid.
The same article you obviously didn’t read or can’t comprehend or this discussion never would have started.

You still confuse me with the myriad of people you argue with here. You battle with so many, you forget who said what and what positions they stand on.
😂 Says little Timmy who calls out for help from others whenever he falls down a well. You never express disagreement within your echo chamber. Your silence signals your acquiescence.
And I'll call on a mod to slap your wrist or outright ban you for completely stepping across the line. As @Sarge said to me, he doesn't need my defense. But as a SN paying contributor, I take serious offense to your claim.

You just accused Sarge of being a murderer.
So the military IS carrying out mass shootings?

Thanks for proving this board is a bunch of “anything is possible, within the realm of possibility” nonsensical fantasy land.

I’m sure Sarge stays awake at night hoping to somehow gain your “respect”. Though I’m also certain an ounce of his sweat has more testosterone than your body has manufactured to date.

Despite all your previous posts, this one is pretty damn rich. Maybe one of the top 2. I’m sure you wouldn’t understand why that is so outrageous and I should give you a little vacation to think about how utterly disgusting and disrespectful that post is.

This isn’t the forum where @CoolieMan lets **** slide.

😂 Says little Timmy who calls out for help from others whenever he falls down a well. You never express disagreement within your echo chamber. Your silence signals your acquiescence.

So the military IS carrying out mass shootings?

Thanks for proving this board is a bunch of “anything is possible, within the realm of possibility” nonsensical fantasy land.
Prove the military IS a bunch of murderers or take a long vacay.

Realizing that no one should give a ratsass what my opinions are, or any random individual on the internet, and most certainly not you Trog, but.....

You are without question the most pitiful, arrogant, contemptible fool and pathetic excuse for a human being that I've ever encountered. Hands down, you are one very, very small man.
I guess bigger men suggest that it’s the FBI who is carrying out mass shoutings? Please do explain the difference.