• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Covid Vaccine

I’m sure Sarge stays awake at night hoping to somehow gain your “respect”. Though I’m also certain an ounce of his sweat has more testosterone than your body has manufactured to date.

Despite all your previous posts, this one is pretty damn rich. Maybe one of the top 2. I’m sure you wouldn’t understand why that is so outrageous and I should give you a little vacation to think about how utterly disgusting and disrespectful that post is.

This isn’t the forum where @CoolieMan lets **** slide.
Uh, it isn’t? So Sarge can suggest that the FBI is carrying out mass shootings but somehow suggesting it’s the military is different? Do explain.

Uh, it isn’t? So Sarge can suggest that the FBI is carrying out mass shootings but somehow suggesting it’s the military is different? Do explain.

So you want Sarge to prove to you he wasn't part of an atrocity.
And you want people to believe you are a rational person?

Do explain.

And McVeigh wasn't in the military when he did what he did.

😂 internet tough guy. You just made the coward list.
The fact that you took any part of my post as a threat or an attempt to be a tough guy just proves what everyone at SN already knows. You're a bit mentally challenged.

So you want Sarge to prove to you he wasn't part of an atrocity.
How about he just lets the FBI know that he suspects them of carrying out mass shootings in person, or go public with his suspicions. He won’t, because he’s a coward who will only say such things in the comfort of a far right echo chamber.

How about he just lets the FBI know that he suspects them of carrying out mass shootings in person, or go public with his suspicions. He won’t, because he’s a coward who will only say such things in the comfort of a far right echo chamber.
Welp, see ya in a few days

The fact that you took any part of my post as a threat or an attempt to be a tough guy just proves what everyone at SN already knows. You're a bit mentally challenged.
Sarcasm and a sense of humor are lost on my acquaintances, that used to be friends, that lean to the far left of the spectrum. Dead serious about everything and absolutely obsessed with politics to the point that I do worry about their overall mental health. When I try to reason with them and tell them there are so many other things in life to be grateful for they go off the deep end. I don't dare tease them unless I'm prepared to see the meltdown That degree of anger in my politically moderate friends or even those leaning right doesn't exist.

The same article you obviously didn’t read or can’t comprehend or this discussion never would have started.

Oh I fully understood and read all of it, unlike you. You glossed right over the ACS saying cancer rates are decreasing as a % in the elderly and rising as one in the younger age groups.

Twist harder.

😂 Says little Timmy who calls out for help from others whenever he falls down a well.

Do provide evidence of this. In addition to waffling, putting words in people's mouths, missing a chromosome, and your general inability to process facts, now you're into just making **** up.

So the military IS carrying out mass shootings?

You are accusing Sarge of committing murder. Waffle, fleggo, deflect as much as you desire.

Damnit! Now I'm gonna have to find a new hobby.
You deserve a rest. But don't get too comfy. Flog shall return with unshakable resolve and unwavering stupidity.

Sarcasm and a sense of humor are lost on my acquaintances, that used to be friends, that lean to the far left of the spectrum. Dead serious about everything and absolutely obsessed with politics to the point that I do worry about their overall mental health. When I try to reason with them and tell them there are so many other things in life to be grateful for they go off the deep end. I don't dare tease them unless I'm prepared to see the meltdown That degree of anger in my politically moderate friends or even those leaning right doesn't exist.

Who in the world is arguing that we shouldn’t try and find the causes of increases in cancer? Certainly not me. Given that this increasing rise in cancers among young people has been going on for 30 years I am certainly hopeful that scientists are looking into it. I also certainly hope that they aren’t thinking “it probably has something to do with vaccines that weren’t widely distributed until 18 months ago”.
Perhaps there is a relationship to the Reagan administration's removal of product liability from vaccine makers, and the concomitant BOOM in vaccines for kids and folks of all ages.
Or **** food.
Or both.

He was nicknamed "Shortbus" for a well earned reason.

Perhaps there is a relationship to the Reagan administration's removal of product liability from vaccine makers, and the concomitant BOOM in vaccines for kids and folks of all ages.
Or **** food.
Or both.
It’s probably a variety of factors. Could even be due partially to better and earlier screening methods. Which would make sense as cancer diagnoses in younger people are rising yet cancer deaths continue to decline.

It’s probably a variety of factors. Could even be due partially to better and earlier screening methods. Which would make sense as cancer diagnoses in younger people are rising yet cancer deaths continue to decline.
As a cancer survivor myself, 7+ years now and still clean, this is absolutely true. Even though I was feeling fine, a good friend of mine insisted I get a through physical. Probably saved my life. Likewise, we have a responsibility to question all possibilities regarding the rise in cancer diagnoses in those under 60.
To do otherwise would fall prey to the indoctrination that it couldn't possibly be x, y, or z.

welcome back, Trog

Last edited:
Trog will be back. He has to come back and reply. This whole thread essentially, boils down to getting in the last word. Who is it going to be? We may never know. I mean, one of them has to die first, I guess.