• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Covid Vaccine

What the ... ?? My God, Floggy, a bit of afternoon drinking? Ho-lee sheeit, once (if) you sober up, let me replay the discussion and show how stupid your comment is:
  • You claim TSF got obese, severely fat, embarrassingly porky (a.k.a., "Floggy") during the pandemic and should have supported the lockdown. (TSF points out you're wrong, which would be your wrong, right? See what I did with "you're" and "your"?? :ROFLMAO: )
  • I pointed out that the lockdowns closed gyms and outdoor activities and CAUSED weight gain to Americans - a proven fact.
  • Therefore, of course we were certainly not in favor of lockdowns and began criticizing them vociferously by late spring/early summer of 2020.
And you interpret that as meaning that "nobody is responsible for their own obesity," where a few days ago I agreed that the Jardiance commercial was irritating because it ignored the actual CAUSE of obesity, i.e., lack of exercise and poor diet, and that nobody can simply excuse away their bad life choices?

You then somehow - remarkably, astonishingly - top your moronic spewing in your idiotic post with the dumbest comment you have made in almost a week (which says a LOT for you) by calling me a "chubby chaser." Ho-lee sheeit x 2, my wife is 5'8", 121 lbs. and my longtime girlfriend in college was 5'7", 118 lbs.

My God, Flogstain, I would tell you to take a walk but fear you would be dragging a dead dog on a leash for several miles if you did so.
😂 exactly 121 and 118lbs? What did you make them weigh in daily? Seriously, WTF?

😂 So, the JAMA study showing no increase was bullshit but Stupes post showing a 8.8% increase of a 1/1,000 event is fact? How so? Seems like it’s two study with the same conclusion. Before and after Covid vaccination, an appendicitis is rare.
how and why do you casually dismiss an 8.8% increase in a medical event - particularly one that is life-threatening?

and appendicitis is rare? seriously, fatassdipshit?

how and why do you casually dismiss an 8.8% increase in a medical event - particularly one that is life-threatening?

and appendicitis is rare? seriously, fatassdipshit?
Rare? **** they didn’t even happened before the Covid vaccine started causing them. Right?

😂 So, the JAMA study showing no increase was bullshit but Stupes post showing a 8.8% increase of a 1/1,000 event is fact? How so? Seems like it’s two study with the same conclusion. Before and after Covid vaccination, an appendicitis is rare.
It's bullshit because you failed to read the report fully. Let me show you what you missed.

The safety signal was raised when BNT162b2 vaccine trials showed higher numbers of appendicitis cases in vaccinated than placebo groups; the US Food and Drug Administration then listed appendicitis as an adverse effect of special interest.1,4 This suspicion was backed by disproportional reporting of adverse events2 and an Israeli cohort study estimating an excess risk of appendicitis of 5.0 episodes per 100 000 individuals after vaccination.3 However, an interim analysis of US surveillance data found no association.5 Limitations of the study include the nonrandomized observational design, accuracy of register-based identification of appendicitis,6 and inability to detect possible risks beyond the predefined risk interval. Further studies from different settings will be needed to fully eliminate appendicitis as an mRNA COVID-19 vaccination safety concern.

You post the one study that showed no increase and failed to mention that it contradicts other cohort studies that DO show a difference. The JAMA report that YOU posted presents that an Appendicitis remains a safety concern. When Supe shared his experience and his study that contradicts the JAMA results, you marginalize it and call him names.

An intelligent man could reason that there isn't enough evidence either way to be 100%, but it is, and should be a valid concern at this moment.

Rare? **** they didn’t even happened before the Covid vaccine started causing them. Right?
your circular logic is flawed at best.
you say appendicitis is rare, despite showing having an increase in appendectomies via people who were stabbed with the clot shot. your dismissal of logic is championed only by your inability to embrace and understand that which you are attempting to attack and increases your negative credibility exponentially. you, madam, are the equivalent of retard fecal matter having been stepped in and smeared on grass, thus spreading your contamination and low-IQ to others.

It's bullshit because you failed to read the report fully. Let me show you what you missed.

The safety signal was raised when BNT162b2 vaccine trials showed higher numbers of appendicitis cases in vaccinated than placebo groups; the US Food and Drug Administration then listed appendicitis as an adverse effect of special interest.1,4 This suspicion was backed by disproportional reporting of adverse events2 and an Israeli cohort study estimating an excess risk of appendicitis of 5.0 episodes per 100 000 individuals after vaccination.3 However, an interim analysis of US surveillance data found no association.5 Limitations of the study include the nonrandomized observational design, accuracy of register-based identification of appendicitis,6 and inability to detect possible risks beyond the predefined risk interval. Further studies from different settings will be needed to fully eliminate appendicitis as an mRNA COVID-19 vaccination safety concern.

You post the one study that showed no increase and failed to mention that it contradicts other cohort studies that DO show a difference. The JAMA report that YOU posted presents that an Appendicitis remains a safety concern. When Supe shared his experience and his study that contradicts the JAMA results, you marginalize it and call him names.

An intelligent man could reason that there isn't enough evidence either way to be 100%, but it is, and should be a valid concern at this moment.
WHOA. Timeout.

< puts on Mod hat >
we cannot and will not use hate speech here. We do not know Flog's preferred pronoun and are not going to assume Flog is a "man".
please address this accordingly going forward.
thanks, Management
</ takes off Mod hat >

Says the guy blaming his obesity on the pandemic.

I said I gained weight during the pandemic. I didn't blame the pandemic for my weight gain.

Stay on point Flogtard...wait....whoops.

your circular logic is flawed at best.
you say appendicitis is rare, despite showing having an increase in appendectomies via people who were stabbed with the clot shot. your dismissal of logic is championed only by your inability to embrace and understand that which you are attempting to attack and increases your negative credibility exponentially. you, madam, are the equivalent of retard fecal matter having been stepped in and smeared on grass, thus spreading your contamination and low-IQ to others.
Uh, no I was mocking your circular logic.

If appendicitis isn’t rare, why the hell do you dismiss the idea that it very well could have been a not-so-remote COINCIDENCE that yours COINCIDED with your vaccination?

FFS! Gene therapy, again?

And she marketing herself to a gullible audience…

AltLeft Liberal Playbook: Attack the Source, Never the Content. Wash, rinse, repeat.

giphy.gif

Uh, no I was mocking your circular logic.

If appendicitis isn’t rare, why the hell do you dismiss the idea that it very well could have been a not-so-remote COINCIDENCE that yours COINCIDED with your vaccination?

He hasn't dismissed the idea.

It indeed could be coincidence that he got appendicitis merely days after his 2nd jab.

Or it could be correlated - which you will never in a billion hundred 3 thousand years agree to or accept - to the jab, given studies (many, many) have shown a higher incidence of appendicitis in vaccinated v non-vaccinated people.

If you could just say "it could have been caused by the vaccine" this round of your ideological spin could end.

He hasn't dismissed the idea.

It indeed could be coincidence that he got appendicitis merely days after his 2nd jab.

Or it could be correlated - which you will never in a billion hundred 3 thousand years agree to or accept - to the jab, given studies (many, many) have shown a higher incidence of appendicitis in vaccinated v non-vaccinated people.

If you could just say "it could have been caused by the vaccine" this round of your ideological spin could end.
😂 an 8% increase, one study, not 80%, not 48%, 8% and I’m being ideological?

There are numerous out there supporting this. Not just one.

Now you can go and provide links that say there is no link. Which means, the science isn't settled.

This was one page of results. There's plenty more.

Huh? Wait...no way.

Study Finds Majority of Patients With Long COVID Were Vaccinated

Mass vaccination and available antiviral treatments have not prevented vaccinated individuals from experiencing lingering COVID-19 symptoms.

A recent study found that the majority of patients who suffered from long COVID during a time when vaccines and antiviral treatments were widely available were vaccinated.
The observational study published in the Journal of Clinical Medicine, researchers interviewed 390 people in Thailand who contracted COVID-19 during the “fifth wave of the COVID-19 pandemic” when the omicron variant was dominant. Patients were followed by phone from three months after their diagnosis for a year to monitor their physical condition, mental health, sleep disturbances, and quality of life.

Out of 390 people with COVID-19, 377 (97 percent) were vaccinated, 383 (98 percent) underwent antiviral treatment, and 330 (78 percent) developed long COVID syndrome. The most frequently reported symptoms were fatigue and cough. Other reported symptoms included depression, anxiety, and poor sleep quality. The study found that patients under age 60 with a cough as an initial symptom were more likely to develop the condition. In a subset of patients with long COVID, researchers found a notable correlation in females with headaches, dizziness, and brain fog.

“Despite the extensive distribution of vaccines and antiviral therapies, the prevalence of long COVID remains high,” the authors of the paper wrote.

The Stufy -->. https://www.mdpi.com/2077-0383/13/5/1208

FFS! Gene therapy, again?

And she marketing herself to a gullible audience…

So I assume you chuckled instead of thought. Don't blame you. Weak minded.
Bottom line, it was unnecessecary, a psy-op.
you bought hook line sinker.

dont drown.

death by COVID and COVID alone. meh.
Glad you are keeping yourself fit and trim.

Death or significant injury from a "vaccine" ....data still coming in.
Doesn't appear to matter if you're obese or not.

Let me ask you. are you ready for the next jab?
If not, why?
If so, earlier grave. JMO.

Always follow the mula.
and the control.

This ain't your gran pappy's world.
I am not ******, but you may be.

Last edited:
yes, ma'am, you are.
you're slapping yourself in the face while saying it's not happening.

Vaccines are products that help prevent disease. They do this by preparing the body for exposure to disease-causing pathogens.

Today, vaccines help control and prevent a range of serious diseases. Polio, measles and whooping cough would fit this definition.

Please show where the Covid product would apply here.

It certainly isn't a vaccine by this definition, and one could argue that mRNA products do work by altering gene therapy, so again, other than responding FFS, what else to you have?

So I assume you chuckled instead of thought. Don't blame you. Weak minded.
Bottom line, it was unnecessecary, a psy-op.
you bought hook line sinker.

dont drown.

death by COVID and COVID alone. meh.
Glad you are keeping yourself fit and trim.

Death or significant injury from a "vaccine" ....data still coming in.
Doesn't appear to matter if you're obese or not.

Let me ask you. are you ready for the next jab?
If not, why?
If so, earlier grave. JMO.

Always follow the mula.
and the control.

This ain't your gran pappy's world.
I am not ******, but you may be.
😂 pay-op. Perpetrated on the entire planet… for what reason?

Do you think the vaccine was… genocidal?

There are numerous out there supporting this. Not just one.

Now you can go and provide links that say there is no link. Which means, the science isn't settled.

This was one page of results. There's plenty more.
Right. Still waiting.

Vaccines are products that help prevent disease. They do this by preparing the body for exposure to disease-causing pathogens.

Today, vaccines help control and prevent a range of serious diseases. Polio, measles and whooping cough would fit this definition.

Please show where the Covid product would apply here.

It certainly isn't a vaccine by this definition, and one could argue that mRNA products do work by altering gene therapy, so again, other than responding FFS, what else to you have?
Altering gene therapy? FFS.