• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Covid Vaccine

Philadelphia? I have never lived in, or called Philadelphia my home, Dim.

But thanks for stepping on a rake and proving my point. That’s nowhere near 300 dollar stores, in TOTAL, forget just Dollar Generals. AND… the Philadelphia Metro has 3.5X the population of WV. Nowhere near 1/6,200 people. Which you have never addressed. Why? Why so many dollar stores per capita in Appalachia?

Your politicized point was Dollar General stores are destroying Appalachia while turning a blind eye to the destruction they are wreaking in blue cities all over the country.

If you bothered to ever read anything that offended your AltLeft senses, you might learn something. https://ilsr.org/new-maps-dollar-stores-spread/

1709133880250.png

This problem affects many communities. You'll only state it affects one.

Now back to your claim that kicked all of this off. DROP THE PIN.

So somehow the Suburbs are the only place where a person can get to a grocery store in 10 minutes or less? All the grocery stores in major cities are somehow a half hour from everyone? 😂 You will quite literally try to argue anything!

You're generalizing, so I am as well.

Your stupid *** assumes everyone has to drive an hour one way in Appalachia to get to a grocery store. You are this stupid. This is Bowling Green KY. It's in Appalachia.

There is a Dollar General store. RIGHT NEXT to a Super Market. Walking distance. And major grocery stores all over the place.

This map can be replicated throughout the states you hate. You are once again, wrong.

And btw, see how easy it was to drop the pin???

BG.jpg

It is beyond words how inadequate your reading comprehension ability is.
I would say I was stunned that you're an adult professional in society, but us common folk with common sense saw this purple ribbon of participation society coming.
Reading your posts, most times, is like handing a ten dollar bill and thirty-five cents in change to the cashier at, let's say the Dollar Tree since they're the hot topic, Dollar Tree for six dollars worth of garbage, and getting that long confused blank stare back.
Like Mitch McConnell at a presser.
Just WOW.........
Did you read and comprehend how Sweden fared during Covid? Or it’s just not what you want to believe?

Did you read and comprehend how Sweden fared during Covid? Or it’s just not what you want to believe?
Did you read and comprehend the vast numbers of people negatively effected by the holy vaccine?

Your politicized point was Dollar General stores are destroying Appalachia while turning a blind eye to the destruction they are wreaking in blue cities all over the country.

If you bothered to ever read anything that offended your AltLeft senses, you might learn something. https://ilsr.org/new-maps-dollar-stores-spread/

View attachment 12244

This problem affects many communities. You'll only state it affects one.

Now back to your claim that kicked all of this off. DROP THE PIN.
Where’s your hometown in WV?

Here in N. Phoenix, there's a Dollar General and a Fry's (Kroger's) within a mile or so from me.
Up on the mountain, I have to drive 22 miles to a grocery store, but the Shell station that has convenience items is about a mile away.

What is the point here again? I mean other than Floggy arguing that Kevin Costner was Forrest Gump.

Here in N. Phoenix, there's a Dollar General and a Fry's (Kroger's) within a mile or so from me.
Up on the mountain, I have to drive 22 miles to a grocery store, but the Shell station that has convenience items is about a mile away.

What is the point here again? I mean other than Floggy arguing that Kevin Costner was Forrest Gump.

Floggy stepped in **** and won't clean it off of his Sketchers.

Ze hates Appalachia, Conservatives, rural folks, anything not Blue.
Xe stated from ze's experience one could drive a FULL hour in parts of Appalachia and ONLY see a Dollar Store.
Zim stated Dollar Stores are ruining Appalachia.

Ze didn't bother to fact check ze'self before posting.

Zim can't show a place in Appalachia where you can drive an HOUR and only see a Dollar Store. Instead of saying "my bad", Zim has doubled down, deflected, side-stepped, and avoided the obvious - Zir was wrong.

Xe thought Dollar Stores only hurt Appalachian areas. Zim wasn't even aware they are destroying major (blue) cities across the nation.

So zer has spent page after page obfuscating, trying to defend zim's bogus claims.

giphy.gif

No surprise, we've seen this from zer for 800 pages.

My God, you are still on the "Covid panic was worth it" diatribe. Unbelievable. Despite the plethora of evidence that lockdowns were unnecessary and ineffective for all but a small percentage of the population (the old, the obese ... hey, I might be understanding why you loved the lockdowns!), and seriously harmed students and destroyed businesses and caused a massive increase in the United States' national debt, and was moronic because once the Chinese flu was out you could not hide from it.

Oh, and the horrendous death rate in Sweden? They ranked 41st in per capita deaths, compared to their lockdown neighbor Finland, which ranked an amazingly amazing 56th!

Death Rates from Chinese Flu - No, Sweden Was Not "Devastated"

Wait ...
You’re partner in idiocy, Dim, has confessed to becoming obese while struggling to cope with the pandemic - guess it was more of a swine flu for him. You’re saying he shoulda been locked down?

No, the proper response from you should have been; "sorry, I was wrong"
This will never happen, which is why nothing credible can be gained by anything he says, and at this point, on any subject.
SDS, in a post on the previous page nailed it, this isn't a healthy attitude.

Can you get pickled eggs at Fry's?

Did you read or comprehend the definition of “exceedingly rare”?
my appendix compromised a small percentage of my internal organs. however, removal costs me a lot.
thanks for being dense

Like death from Covid?
you only die once. so that one day is "exceedingly rare" when compared to the other days before and after your expiration date.

Yep. At our place N. of Prescott, the Safeway was 12 miles away while the Chevron - with an excellent sandwich shop and mini-market - less than 2 miles away.

Guess which one we went to for a lot of items.

You’re partner ...

Supernatural-Jensen-Ackles-Dean-Winchester-Confused-GIF_470982_1.gif

has confessed to becoming obese while struggling to cope with the pandemic - guess it was more of a swine flu for him. You’re saying he shoulda been locked down?

Flogstain, are you genuinely this dense? Yes, I know, you are. Nonetheless, let me retort.

The lockdown CAUSED gym closures and banned outdoor activities and led to weight gain, a bad thing. So no, Tim and the rest of us never should have been locked down and the lockdowns were a stupid idea, always, at all times.

Get it? Of course not. Have a 2nd grader explain it.

you only die once. so that one day is "exceedingly rare" when compared to the other days before and after your expiration date.

As I've said before, we all become some statistic - many of which are rare.

You’re partner in idiocy, Dim, has confessed to becoming obese while struggling to cope with the pandemic - guess it was more of a swine flu for him. You’re saying he shoulda been locked down?

Correction.

Your Superior gained weight during the pandemic, yes.
Your Superior did not struggle to cope with the pandemic.
Like 99+% of people who got Covid, Your Superior defeated it.

Unlike you, who remains obese, Your Superior got rid of his temporary weight gain and dropped to a weight lower than his college graduation weight.

giphy.gif

Yep. At our place N. of Prescott, the Safeway was 12 miles away while the Chevron - with an excellent sandwich shop and mini-market - less than 2 miles away.

Guess which one we went to for a lot of items.

Oh nooooooooooo Flogtard has be told us, if you live in a rural area, ain't no way you have a grocery store within 12 miles of your home. Nope. No. Not a chance.