• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Covid Vaccine

Huh? Wait...no way.

Study Finds Majority of Patients With Long COVID Were Vaccinated

Mass vaccination and available antiviral treatments have not prevented vaccinated individuals from experiencing lingering COVID-19 symptoms.

A recent study found that the majority of patients who suffered from long COVID during a time when vaccines and antiviral treatments were widely available were vaccinated.
The observational study published in the Journal of Clinical Medicine, researchers interviewed 390 people in Thailand who contracted COVID-19 during the “fifth wave of the COVID-19 pandemic” when the omicron variant was dominant. Patients were followed by phone from three months after their diagnosis for a year to monitor their physical condition, mental health, sleep disturbances, and quality of life.

Out of 390 people with COVID-19, 377 (97 percent) were vaccinated, 383 (98 percent) underwent antiviral treatment, and 330 (78 percent) developed long COVID syndrome. The most frequently reported symptoms were fatigue and cough. Other reported symptoms included depression, anxiety, and poor sleep quality. The study found that patients under age 60 with a cough as an initial symptom were more likely to develop the condition. In a subset of patients with long COVID, researchers found a notable correlation in females with headaches, dizziness, and brain fog.

“Despite the extensive distribution of vaccines and antiviral therapies, the prevalence of long COVID remains high,” the authors of the paper wrote.

The Stufy -->. https://www.mdpi.com/2077-0383/13/5/1208
Bring it.

😂 pay-op. Perpetrated on the entire planet… for what reason?

Do you think the vaccine was… genocidal?
I thinkl the "vaccine" was to see how far governments have control over their citizens. Something foreign to me. Let me the **** alone. I have always paid my taxes but watching whaat it is spent on these days...you may not be able to count on me. I mean., this has turned out to be total bullshit. If you can't see that pay my share.

Pretty much everything being done is total BS.
Don't stay WOKE just wake up/

Why are you defending so much clear evidence to the contrary?

You stuck?
You could say you are wrong on this just like the lady in the Vid...but you are a stubborn one.
Dr. Flogenstain suffers from dogmatism, it's the only conclusion option based on the evidence presented.

No one should expect anything conciliatory from he/she/ze at all, ever. Just not in the psychological makeup.

Get ready for another 800 pages.

giphy.gif

The minute I listened to Fauci I knew this was BS, Ya sure I was a "good" citizen to a degree. I put on a mask where it was required...but I bitched about it.
Still wearing a mask Floggy? Boo.

The minute I listened to Fauci I knew this was BS, Ya sure I was a "good" citizen to a degree. I put on a mask where it was required...but I bitched about it.
Still wearing a mask Floggy? Boo.

He is still wearing masks, and standing in line at this moment to get his 22nd booster for a virus that's less severe than the flu.

Ideology can be a disease. We witness it firsthand here.

Dr. Flogenstain suffers from dogmatism, it's the only conclusion option based on the evidence presented.

No one should expect anything conciliatory from he/she/ze at all, ever. Just not in the psychological makeup.

Get ready for another 800 pages.

My lord, years later and that dipshit is still trying to defend that ridiculous narrative?

🎶 Good Golly Miss Floggy, you sure like to get balled 🎶

This thread sure has ushered in a ton of nicknames for Floggy though. Dr. Flogstain? :D

😂 exactly 121 and 118lbs? What did you make them weigh in daily? Seriously, WTF?

Uhh, my wife told me what she weighed a couple days ago.

My girlfriend told me about 40 years ago.

Both are very obviously tall and thin (or at least was relative to the former girlfriend). And because you have the intellect of a leftist and the attention span of a gnat, I will remind you why I brought up those facts: You, in your inimitable, unending idiocy inexplicably and stupidly called me a "chubby chaser," which you probably are too dumb to know refers to a male who is attracted to heavy (fat) women.

Back to you, fatass. Tell us about your true love, Little Debbie.

Uhh, my wife told me what she weighed a couple days ago.

My girlfriend told me about 40 years ago.

Both are very obviously tall and thin (or at least was relative to the former girlfriend). And because you have the intellect of a leftist and the attention span of a gnat, I will remind you why I brought up those facts: You, in your inimitable, unending idiocy inexplicably and stupidly called me a "chubby chaser," which you probably are too dumb to know refers to a male who is attracted to heavy (fat) women.

Back to you, fatass. Tell us about your true love, Little Debbie.
Tall and thin? Flats are mandatory lest she tower over you.

This thread needs to close...
The vaccine has killed some 17 million people and continues to do so and you want this thread to close? You’d absolutely ruin a huge game of make believe!

The difference is I’m denying social media nonsense, you’re denying that every major medical association and health officials around the planet know what they are doing.

More evidence of your obese ignorance.

I posted 4-5 scientific research articles. You call those social media nonsense.

You're that much of an ideologue, you deny scientific research. In fact, 100% guaranteed you didn't open one.