• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Covid Vaccine

I don’t know where Covid originated but there is absolutely nothing miraculous about animals transmitting viruses.
Seriously, you don't know? Yes, viruses can mutate and be transmitted from animals to humans, but that never occurs instantaneously.
As a doctor, I would think that you would be aware of that.

I literally identified SanDiego as having said it, quit dodging. Answer the question or admit that you support anything that fits your ideology even if you know it’s nonsense. You won’t openly disagree with it.

You mean like dodging backing up your fanatical Dollar Store claims - that you can't back up - for a dozen pages now?

I've never considered the Covid19 outbreak to be a PsyOp. I have nothing to either agree with or disagree with on the subject.

I do know I trust my Government and Healthcare far, far, far less after the outbreak however. The inordinate litany of lies that were exposed aren't anything but validated fact now.

Flu (our Flu) feels vindicated today. Pop the cork sir. The CDC has finally caved.

1709429906477.png

A case of Covid no longer means isolating for five days, according to the latest guidance from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention released Friday. It’s the latest sign of the virus’s normalization four years after it upended our lives.

You should now follow the same precautions with Covid as you take with the flu, according to new guidelines from the CDC. That means staying home until you’ve gone a day with no fever and improving symptoms. Take other precautions for the next five days, including wearing a mask and limiting close contact with others.

Those are the same steps the CDC recommends for other respiratory viruses.

“Covid-19 is still an important public health threat, but it is not the emergency that it once was,” said Dr. Brendan Jackson, who leads the respiratory virus response for the CDC’s National Center for Immunization and Respiratory Disease, on Friday.

“And its health impacts increasingly resemble those of other [respiratory viral] illnesses, including influenza and RSV.”

Plenty of Americans dropped Covid testing and isolation periods long ago as the virus became more routine. Many schools and workplaces hadn’t been enforcing the stricter CDC guidance, and some states have already relaxed their Covid guidance.

Many doctors say that at this point, common sense should guide you. If you feel sick, stay home. When you’re feeling well enough to go out but still have some symptoms, it’s a good idea to wear a mask indoors to protect others. Be more cautious if you’re going to be around more vulnerable people, such as those who are immunocompromised or elderly.

Even if you’re not worried about health risks, there’s still the disruption of getting sick. So if you have a big trip coming up, an important job deadline looming or you just don’t want to juggle work and a sniffly kid, adjust your precautions to fit your tolerance level.

Just like the flu?​

Covid-19 hospitalization and death numbers are still higher than those of the flu, but the gap has narrowed since earlier in the pandemic.

However, public health officials cautioned that Covid still isn’t the same as the flu or other respiratory viruses. “Let’s be clear. Covid-19 is not the flu,” said Jackson at the CDC. “It still causes more serious illness and leads to more lasting effects,” he said.

Public-health experts and physicians note that Covid is still a disease that is cited as a cause of death in more than 1,000 people a week, according to CDC data. And long Covid, with symptoms that can linger months and even years, hasn’t gone away. <---yeah, NOT buying this part however.

The CDC’s relaxed Covid guidelines don’t apply to healthcare settings, including nursing homes. People who are at higher risk for severe illness, such as the elderly, the immunocompromised, and pregnant women, should see a healthcare professional if they feel sick to get tested and potentially treated.

1709430293746.png

I don’t know where Covid originated but there is absolutely nothing miraculous about animals transmitting viruses.

Depends on the disease. And the animal.

You of course are refusing to acknowledge some very basic facts on the purported bat/pangolin/human transmission claim. Here are verified and undeniable facts:
  • The bats with the natural strain of coronavirus most closely linked to the SARS-CoV2 virus (Corona virus) live about 800 miles from Wuhan.
  • To date, no scientist in China or any other area has found any species, pangolin or otherwise, with the SARS-CoV2 virus that infected and killed many, many humans.
  • So the bat-to-pangolin-to-human theory is based on the belief that a bat virus 800 miles from Wuhan infected one and apparently only one pangolin, which transformed the virus to one highly transmissible to humans, and miraculously enough made it to a Wuhan market still viable and was consumed by humans.
  • But in an astonishingly good stroke of luck, that infectious variation of the SARS-CoV2 virus then did not infect any other pangolin or other animal and seems to have simply died off in the natural world, never found anywhere despite hundreds even thousands of tests, which is kind of strange for a highly infectious strain but anyhoo ...
  • The SARS-CoV2 virus is uniquely suitable for transmission to and among humans, almost as it if were engineered, but hey, you know that one bat 800 miles from Wuhan just happened to infect that one pangolin that somehow miraculously wound up in the Wuhan market with the super-transmissible disease and infected that one guy who likes his pangolin rare. Totally believable.
  • That is much more believable than, say, the virus being developed in the Wuhan SARS bat flu virus manipulation lab and then leaking.
  • Though admittedly the SARS bat flu manipulation lab in Wuhan was noted by US State Dept. officials in 2018 as being very careless and unsafe while working with dangerous bat flus, but the claim the Coronavirus escaped from the Wuhan SARS Bat Flu Manipulation Lab To Make It Transmissible To Humans and made the SARS bat flu transmissible to humans is pure speculation.
  • I mean, what actual evidence do we have that a Chinese lab would be careless enough to allow a serious respiratory virus to escape and infect members of the public? Other than the 2003 incident where a nurse cared for a researcher from the National Institute of Virology in Beijing, caught the SARS virus from the guy working in the NIV researching the SARS virus, and spread it to others, including her mother, who died from the disease. Other than that, I mean.
So as expected, Dr. Flogstain presents another compelling case: The SARS-CoV2 Coronavirus came from a bat 800 miles from Wuhan, infected a pangolin (but only a couple) that somehow wound up in the Wuhan food source and was transmitted to people that way, rather than an accidental release from the Wuhan Bat Flu Transmission Lab cited as engaging in unsafe practices.

You bet.

You mean like dodging backing up your fanatical Dollar Store claims - that you can't back up - for a dozen pages now?

I've never considered the Covid19 outbreak to be a PsyOp. I have nothing to either agree with or disagree with on the subject.

I do know I trust my Government and Healthcare far, far, far less after the outbreak however. The inordinate litany of lies that were exposed aren't anything but validated fact now.
😂 Strange you should take issue with me assuming you believed the PsyOp nonsense. Multiple posts regarding it, but you never considered it? What, you’re unable to comprehend? You can’t commit to calling out SanDiego. His game of make believe is different than yours but it’s all good and fits your ideology.

Flu (our Flu) feels vindicated today. Pop the cork sir. The CDC has finally caved.

View attachment 12268

A case of Covid no longer means isolating for five days, according to the latest guidance from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention released Friday. It’s the latest sign of the virus’s normalization four years after it upended our lives.

You should now follow the same precautions with Covid as you take with the flu, according to new guidelines from the CDC. That means staying home until you’ve gone a day with no fever and improving symptoms. Take other precautions for the next five days, including wearing a mask and limiting close contact with others.

“Covid-19 is still an important public health threat, but it is not the emergency that it once was,” said Dr. Brendan Jackson, who leads the respiratory virus response for the CDC’s National Center for Immunization and Respiratory Disease, on Friday.

“And its health impacts increasingly resemble those of other [respiratory viral] illnesses, including influenza and RSV.”

Plenty of Americans dropped Covid testing and isolation periods long ago as the virus became more routine. Many schools and workplaces hadn’t been enforcing the stricter CDC guidance, and some states have already relaxed their Covid guidance.

Many doctors say that at this point, common sense should guide you. If you feel sick, stay home. When you’re feeling well enough to go out but still have some symptoms, it’s a good idea to wear a mask indoors to protect others. Be more cautious if you’re going to be around more vulnerable people, such as those who are immunocompromised or elderly.

Even if you’re not worried about health risks, there’s still the disruption of getting sick. So if you have a big trip coming up, an important job deadline looming or you just don’t want to juggle work and a sniffly kid, adjust your precautions to fit your tolerance level.

Just like the flu?​

Covid-19 hospitalization and death numbers are still higher than those of the flu, but the gap has narrowed since earlier in the pandemic.

However, public health officials cautioned that Covid still isn’t the same as the flu or other respiratory viruses. “Let’s be clear. Covid-19 is not the flu,” said Jackson at the CDC. “It still causes more serious illness and leads to more lasting effects,” he said.

Public-health experts and physicians note that Covid is still a disease that is cited as a cause of death in more than 1,000 people a week, according to CDC data. And long Covid, with symptoms that can linger months and even years, hasn’t gone away. <---yeah, NOT buying this part however.

The CDC’s relaxed Covid guidelines don’t apply to healthcare settings, including nursing homes. People who are at higher risk for severe illness, such as the elderly, the immunocompromised, and pregnant women, should see a healthcare professional if they feel sick to get tested and potentially treated.

View attachment 12269
😂 “Look at this! But only some of it! Some of it is bullshit, but look at this!”

Do you agree with the part that says it isn’t the flu and causes more serious illness?

Dim, the arbiter of what is and isn’t reality. HTFG dude.

We had scrambled eggs with maple bourbon sausage links, low carb toast and bloody Mary’s. Now I’m smoking bone-in chicken breasts. We’ll have them with pickled beets and a nice Washington cab Sauvignon. And screw the white/red dish debate. Red wine goes with everything. White wine sucks.

i think that makes me reverse racist.

Covid is the (global) crime of the century, and was covered up by the media, intentionally or not, but I still can't completely understand their motives. Because it played against a narrative? We always have to trust big government? That foreign countries are never enemies (world peace and all that)? Science must never be challenged (see Global Warming)? Because doing so would have distracted from the relentless 24/7 Trump-is-evil-personified coverage and we can't ever focus on anything else?

I trust the science, just not the scientists.

Paraphrasing some of the comments from Tim's WSJ article.
Taxpayer monies funded the development of the initial Covid strain, which was then un/intentionally leaked, and the Covid nonsense ensued.

At the same time, in 2017, former NIAID employees/scientists, again using taxpayer monies, formed a new company called Moderna to develop "vaccines" against Covid-like viruses. Then pFucking pFizer stole their IP and told them "get ******, we know what you did" and amazingly "caught up to" Moderna.

It has always been a game of enrichment of the few by the weakening of the many, paid for by the many.

View attachment 12268

Just like the flu?​

View attachment 12269
Yep, saw that a couple days ago.

Motherfuuckers are 205 weeks late

😂 Strange you should take issue with me assuming you believed the PsyOp nonsense. Multiple posts regarding it, but you never considered it? What, you’re unable to comprehend? You can’t commit to calling out SanDiego. His game of make believe is different than yours but it’s all good and fits your ideology.

No, but thanks.

He has my respect for his use of independent thought and critical thinking.

You should look up both those concepts Flogtard.
No, despite his profession, he’s a politically and ideologically motivated lapdog - that’s independent and critical thinking.

Go ahead and defend his handling of the measles outbreak.

This is great! Carjacker gets a whippin.

"My child is in the " back seat", misquoted as "My child in the vaccine."
But which is worse?

Last edited: