• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Covid Vaccine

😂 Strange you should take issue with me assuming

No one, and I mean no one is surprised by this. It's what you do, non-stop. You assume, put words in people's mouths, obfuscate.

Our Government and world organizations lied to us. This isn't deniable. Does that mean it rises to the level of a PsyOp? I've not suggested it does. But the situation was nefariously taken advantage of.

Twist that however you will.

😂 “Look at this! But only some of it! Some of it is bullshit, but look at this!”

Do you agree with the part that says it isn’t the flu and causes more serious illness?

Dim, the arbiter of what is and isn’t reality. HTFG dude.

Is the CDC currently treating it like any other respiratory illness? Yes or no?

Is the Flu worse than the common cold?
Is Covid worse than the flu?

Do all three lead to some level of insignificant mortality? Covid certainly does.

• Haha
Reactions: JMM
I'm betting you didn't see another store for an hour driving there either.
Nope but this one was up on Mount Dollar General. We lost one of our Sherpas on the ascent. Fortunate that the General had frozen pizzas and Chicken in a Biscuit on sale otherwise we would have had to resort to cannibalism.

Nope but this one was up on Mount Dollar General. We lost one of our Sherpas on the ascent. Fortunate that the General had frozen pizzas and Chicken in a Biscuit on sale otherwise we would have had to resort to cannibalism.

"Frozen pizzas, Chicken in a Biscuit, and cannibalism .... pffft, typical rednecks."
- Dr. Flogstain, walking champion and food connoisseur.

I don’t know where Covid originated but there is absolutely nothing miraculous about animals transmitting viruses.

Dr Yan is a doctor (note, not a Doktur, nor a dOkturd, nor a DuKtur, or any other way you spell a medical professional), so you 100% must believe her, because:
  1. She's a Doctor
  2. She's a CIS female
  3. All women are to be believed
I anxiously await your incoherent and illogical retort attacking the source.

I don't follow this thread very closely and I'm not sure of why Dollar General is being talked about however. I live about three miles from a highway. There is a DG. I can literally drive another 30 seconds and there is another one. And drive another 3 minutes and yet another one. I don't know why there is 3 DGs within a four mile stretch. ???

Last edited:
U don't follow this thread very closely and I'm not sure of why Dollar General is being talked about however. I live about three miles from a highway. There is a DG. I can literally drive another 30 seconds and there is another one. And drive another 3 minutes and hot yet another one. I don't know why there is 3 DGs within a four mile stretch. ???
Floggellan made the dubious claim that on his worldwide globetrotting expeditions there is ONLY a DG on a 1-hour stretch of highway in the Appalachias.

do not question zer. Zey is more famouser than Rand-McNally and Google Maps combined.

Dr Yan is a doctor (note, not a Doktur, nor a dOkturd, nor a DuKtur, or any other way you spell a medical professional), so you 100% must believe her, because:
  1. She's a Doctor
  2. She's a CIS female
  3. All women are to be believed
I anxiously await your incoherent and illogical retort attacking the source.
Why would I attack the source? I don’t need to.

I log in to find out that Flogg is still swearing fealty to his ideology, the Branch Covidians. Stunning. Believes there is no way the virus was man made created in a lab. No way. Despite the volume of evidence, even from our Gubmint, that says it 98% likely was.

It came from a pangolin, because the Church of Covid Leftist Ideology be said so.

3bj6dhe4ru_Medium_WW1155965.jpg

"what is true then is true now, unless i disagree"
/Dr Floggellan, World Traveler, Food expert
I posted an article. If you don’t want me mocking your game of make believe, stop serving up softballs.

I log in to find out that Flogg is still swearing fealty to his ideology, the Branch Covidians. Stunning. Believes there is no way the virus was man made created in a lab. No way. Despite the volume of evidence, even from our Gubmint, that says it 98% likely was.

It came from a pangolin, because the Church of Covid Leftist Ideology be said so.

3bj6dhe4ru_Medium_WW1155965.jpg
Oh! Oh! Putting words in people’s mouths! I never said that! 😂

I posted an article. If you don’t want me mocking your game of make believe, stop serving up softballs.
you posted, as stated above, a 3-year old smear campaign.
that article was rushed out asafp when they saw it damaged China's credibility. You know it, I know it, the whole ******* world knows it, but the libs and left don't want to hurt China's reputation since they hold the purse strings to the world.

The Energy Department says it was most likely the result of a lab leak, four other agencies believe it was the result of natural transmission and two others are undecided.

“Dat means lab leak is fact!” - DimSteelerfan

But thanks for acknowledging the WSJ is a reliable source unlike the social media nonsense you have shied away from.

you posted, as stated above, a 3-year old smear campaign.
that article was rushed out asafp when they saw it damaged China's credibility. You know it, I know it, the whole ******* world knows it, but the libs and left don't want to hurt China's reputation since they hold the purse strings to the world.
😂 Covid Conspiracy Theory #239.

MIT press (google what MIT is) smeared Yan (10 days was asafp) to defend China’s credibility because… they hold the purse string to the world. Yan never defended herself and her claim because, well, uh, you see, just let it go!