• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Covid Vaccine

Resorting to taking me out of context “…. “

FAIL

Good Lord almighty, you are so devoted to the Covidians you forget what you said. Here, let me remind you of the discussion:

He obviously didn’t say that as the MIT Press and other media outlets would have jumped in to smear him and protect China, right?

Repeat, FAUCI ACKNOWLEDGED IN SWORN TESTIMONY BEFORE CONGRESS THAT THE LAB-LEAK THEORY IS NOT, REPEAT NOT, AS IN THE OPPOSITE OF IS, A CONSPIRACY THEORY.

You really are incapable of rational thought. We all knew TDS was a serious mental affliction but I now suspect it causes brain degradation, which is particularly problematic for somebody who had so little to start with.

so, in that brief timeline, you can see that the virus originated INSIDE China but by the end of the timeline, we're told we cannot blame China.

Why?
Because China pays the folks who run our government and the WHO a lot more than we do.

With attribution to @Booted, this deserves to be posted at least once per page in the amazing Covid thread to honor Dr. Flogstain, the lockdown proponent, the vax/shot spokesman, the worshipper of shutting down schools and small businesses, the supporter of transporting Covid-infected into nursing homes to kill off old people and make his job easier:

download-34-png.12274

Because China pays the folks who run our government and the WHO a lot more than we do.
b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-but it aint on the world wide web, so it cant be troo.
/Flogstain, Dr. Dog Dragger. Food Connosseiur. Nutritionist. Contortionist. World Traveler. Google-googler.

Again, you don’t agree with the conspiracy but it supports your ideology so it gets a pass. You just won’t take ownership.

You’re all a bunch of grown *** men playing make believe and you get annoyed when someone calls it out. Kinda like telling a WWE fan that it’s all bullshit.

If it was some social media post there’s a good chance I ignored it. Please do share WTF you’re talking about.
let me try this again.

bottom left of your screen. click on any of these numbered buttons. you'll be magically transported to previous posts where you can likely find what you're inquiring.

1709657189908.png

let me try this again.

bottom left of your screen. click on any of these numbered buttons. you'll be magically transported to previous posts where you can likely find what you're inquiring.

View attachment 12282
Afraid to post something you know you can’t back up? Untuck your dick and make a claim.

Wait, what do Pfizer and Moderna have to do with the origin of Covid. This could be good!
google is your friend. see if you can find the formation of Moderna and its precursors and the funding of Wuhan commonalities.

pFizer just pFucking stole the mRNA tech.

Again, you don’t agree with the conspiracy but it supports your ideology so it gets a pass. You just won’t take ownership.

You’re all a bunch of grown *** men playing make believe and you get annoyed when someone calls it out. Kinda like telling a WWE fan that it’s all bullshit.
You are just pFucking retarded.

That you have chosen to ignore facts, or disregard them because they did not fit your narrative does make them untrue or un-relevant.

You truly are an ignorant fuucktard.

Afraid to post something you know you can’t back up? Untuck your dick and make a claim.
there's been more than 800 pages of claims made. maybe you drag your dead dog back a few pages to find the answer to your questions?

google is your friend. see if you can find the formation of Moderna and its precursors and the funding of Wuhan commonalities.

pFizer just pFucking stole the mRNA tech.
Uh huh. It’s odd that it took them an entire year to release their lucrative vaccines that weren’t properly vetted. Different conspiracy, right? Not supposed to mix and math games of make believe.

there's been more than 800 pages of claims made. maybe you drag your dead dog back a few pages to find the answer to your questions?
Go on record or be like Dim. “I’m not saying, but someone else did, who knows?” Cowards.

Uh huh. It’s odd that it took them an entire year to release their lucrative vaccines that weren’t properly vetted. Different conspiracy, right? Not supposed to mix and math games of make believe.
It's all laid out back a few hundred pages.

Sorry that your booster addled brain cannot remember short term things.

It's all laid out back a few hundred pages.

Sorry that your booster addled brain cannot remember short term things.
Ze/Zer/Zey/Zim has long-term ClotShot issues.

Go on record or be like Dim. “I’m not saying, but someone else did, who knows?” Cowards.
well, dipshit, I don't believe I've ever said Fauci was connected to Pfizer or Moderna. I do believe he was railed here for his flip flop waffling over being safe and how to be safe, stating one thing then doing an about face only to make yet another pivot later. yes, that proves science - especially that with the WooFloo - was unsettled, despite your 100% concrete stamp that it was proven.

Are you still following the arrows around the Dollar General aisles? Did you follow those arrows when you spread your variant through the country while your state was on lockdown so you could visit my state? if you never followed the arrows, why not? If you did, are you still? If not, why not?

oh, then there's this:

and since we all know you exhibit the same cognitive function as your beloved Pedo Pete when given a link to click, allow me to highlight for you:
Dr. Anthony Fauci and his wife’s net worth soared during the Covid-19 pandemic, according to a government spending transparency watchdog group.

The Fauci household net worth increased by $5 million between 2019 and 2021, and now exceeds $12.6 million, the nonprofit OpenTheBooks reported.

The chief medical adviser to Joe Biden, who has worked in government for over 55 years, is the highest paid federal employee, and will earn more than the president at $480,000 in 2022.

The majority wealth increase enjoyed by Fauci and his wife, chief bio-ethicist at the National Institutes of Health, Christine Grady, came from investment gains, gifts and awards, and federal employment compensation, according to the records.

Grady earned $238,970 in 2021, making more than the vice president.

“While Dr. Fauci has been a government bureaucrat for more than 55 years, his household net worth skyrocketed during the pandemic,” OpenTheBooks CEO Adam Andrzejewski told Fox News. “Fauci’s soaring net worth was based on career-end salary spiking, lucrative cash prizes awarded by non-profit organizations around the world and an ever-larger investment portfolio.”

Fauci earned nearly $1 million from foreign non-profit organizations, including the Israel-based Dan David Foundation, which gave him $901,400 for “speaking truth to power” and “defending science” while working in the Trump administration, OpenTheBooks reported.

The man was gifted a **** ton of money. We'll never know who precisely "gifted" him so much money to cause his net worth to "soar" as leftist-media yahoo reports, though. And with shell companies playing accounting games, you can bet your sad *** that not even @wig would want to dig into that bullshit.

You are just pFucking retarded.

That you have chosen to ignore facts, or disregard them because they did not fit your narrative does make them untrue or un-relevant.

You truly are an ignorant fuucktard.
MY narrative? The narrative of reality.

your narrative is a skewed reality

well, dipshit, I don't believe I've ever said Fauci was connected to Pfizer or Moderna. I do believe he was railed here for his flip flop waffling over being safe and how to be safe, stating one thing then doing an about face only to make yet another pivot later. yes, that proves science - especially that with the WooFloo - was unsettled, despite your 100% concrete stamp that it was proven.
And hear I thought we were lied to?
Are you still following the arrows around the Dollar General aisles? Did you follow those arrows when you spread your variant through the country while your state was on lockdown so you could visit my state? if you never followed the arrows, why not? If you did, are you still? If not, why not?
It was April of 2021, no states were still in lockdown.
oh, then there's this:

and since we all know you exhibit the same cognitive function as your beloved Pedo Pete when given a link to click, allow me to highlight for you:

The man was gifted a **** ton of money. We'll never know who precisely "gifted" him so much money to cause his net worth to "soar" as leftist-media yahoo reports, though. And with shell companies playing accounting games, you can bet your sad *** that not even @wig would want to dig into that bullshit.
Reality:

jeenyus - the word you're looking for is "here"
as in "here in the free state of Florida" - where you traveled - allegedly in April 2021 - did not have a covidian lockdown, but did suggest masks in public. many outright refused.

did you follow the little arrows in the stores during lockdowns, or did you not follow the little arrows in stores during the lockdowns? if you did then, do you now? if you don't now, why not? don't dodge the question again.

as we said repeatedly, the science wasn't fully settled and everything was a ******* knee-jerk reaction that caused us to experience the world of allowing goobermint to control you. happy little fuckups unable to help themselves *(like you)* went along complicitly and would willingly do so in the future.

did you provide a link? i cant click on your links.

b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-but it aint on the world wide web, so it cant be troo.
/Flogstain, Dr. Dog Dragger. Food Connosseiur. Nutritionist. Contortionist. World Traveler. Google-googler.

Don't forget walking champion and pangolin expert.