• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Covid Vaccine

You skipped past compulsory. There’s a difference between being compelled to do something and being forced to do something.

You're literally too stupid to throw the towel. SMDH.

YOU SAID there is a DIFFERENCE between being FORCED to do something and being MANDATED to do so.

I just showed you FORCED and MANDATORY are SYNONYMOUS.

1713834544284.png

Yet you still (hey let's just make **** up!!)...continue to argue they mean two different things.

God I love coming to this site. Better than any fiction.

You are THIS retarded. Please please please keep arguing this point.

image.png.7579140d04cb14655c40595a823a151d.png

You're literally too stupid to throw the towel. SMDH.

YOU SAID there is a DIFFERENCE between being FORCED to do something and being MANDATED to do so.

I just showed you FORCED and MANDATORY are SYNONYMOUS.

View attachment 12459

Yet you still (hey let's just make **** up!!)...continue to argue they mean two different things.

God I love coming to this site. Better than any fiction.

You are THIS retarded. Please please please keep arguing this point.
😂 Your anti-vax hysteria has a tunnel-vision side effect.

How was a person forced to be vaccinated if they are still unvaccinated?

There were consequences to not getting vaccinated, they CHOSE the consequences. They were not forced.

There were consequences to not getting vaccinated, they CHOSE the consequences. They were not forced.
They lost jobs and careers based on mandates from governments, government agencies, those with government contracts all based on incorrect advice from public health officials who relied on fraudulent data from pFucking pFizer and NIAID's own Moderna.

Second verse, same as the first
I'm Henry the 8th I am,
Henry the 8th, I am I am
I got married to the widow next door
She's been married 7 times before

PLEASE SN, be Jabba the Hutt and do not fall for this simple Jedi Mind Trick.
He was proven wrong, AGAIN, and is now trying to change the argument because he doesn't know the English language.

Trog, please get semantical and tell us how you you don't know what the meaning of "is" is, now.
That's all you're missing at this point.

Why are HIPAA regulations in place to keep my employer from knowing my health record to protect my right to work? except...The government mandated that since my employer has federal contracts that I must be jabbed. Meaning I must reveal that I haven't been jabbed which violated HIPAA law. If that isn't bad enough, I then had to write a religious exemption which violated title VII of the civil rights act.

In short, I'm not vaccinated because I was forced by the government to illegally disclose my health record and religious views in great detail. My rights trampled just so I can can have the right to work...Which is also a law that was threatened if I didn't comply.

Last edited:
Floggy means "forced" in a way that is different than "forced" like you wrote, but makes his head feel less squishy.....kind of like a "trans-force", which can mean anything that Flogtard thinks it means, just not what everyone else knows it means.

i almost cannot believe we're arguing with a dog-dragging janitor.

It is astounding how little command of the English language you have.

Lose the argument, change the argument? See above.

giphy.gif

Most people would be upset being called a circus sideshow freak.

giphy.gif

Most people would be humiliated to be called the village idiot.

For Floggy, these titles are accolades. He puts a lot of effort into earning these titles.

I guess you were “forced” to get vaccinated as well?

I was mandated to get vaccinated by Dec 8, 2021 by my employer, or have my employment terminated. Literally the same thing happened to me, as happened to @Badcat

"The government mandated that since my employer has federal contracts that I must be jabbed. I had to reveal that I haven't been jabbed, which violated HIPAA law. If that isn't bad enough, I then had to write a religious exemption which violated title VII of the civil rights act. Mine was approved for 6 months.

In short, I'm not vaccinated because I was forced by the government to illegally disclose my health record and religious views in great detail. My rights trampled just so I can can have the right to work...Which is also a law that was threatened if I didn't comply."

By Q2, my employer saw the political tides shifting and began walking back the mandate. The damage however was done. Firings, resignations, and the privacy and rights of thousands violated.

I guess you were “forced” to get vaccinated as well?
I would say that if there were dire consequences to be paid for not taking the jab, then he was forced.
If not, then he wasn't forced.
But it's best that Tim responds to that, I don't know his situation.

I was forced btw. I could not attend a function in Chicago if I didn't have my vax card on me.
Had to be there so I got vaxed, the only time and the last time.

I was mandated to get vaccinated by Dec 8, 2021 by my employer, or have my employment terminated. Literally the same thing happened to me, as happened to @Badcat

"The government mandated that since my employer has federal contracts that I must be jabbed. I had to reveal that I haven't been jabbed, which violated HIPAA law.
😂 The law according to Tim! No it did not.

If that isn't bad enough, I then had to write a religious exemption which violated title VII of the civil rights act.
😂 Uh, no Title VII is what allowed you to use a religious exemption in the first place!
Mine was approved for 6 months.
In short, I'm not vaccinated because I was forced by the government to illegally disclose my health record and religious views in great detail. My rights trampled just so I can can have the right to work...Which is also a law that was threatened if I didn't comply."

By Q2, my employer saw the political tides shifting and began walking back the mandate. The damage however was done. Firings, resignations, and the privacy and rights of thousands violated.
But you didn’t leave.

Why are HIPAA regulations in place to keep my employer from knowing my health record to protect my right to work? except...The government mandated that since my employer has federal contracts that I must be jabbed. Meaning I must reveal that I haven't been jabbed which violated HIPAA law. If that isn't bad enough, I then had to write a religious exemption which violated title VII of the civil rights act.

In short, I'm not vaccinated because I was forced by the government to illegally disclose my health record and religious views in great detail. My rights trampled just so I can can have the right to work...Which is also a law that was threatened if I didn't comply.
interesting in that this fits to a goddamned T the scenario i painted for @Troglodyte pages ago that ze casually dismissed and deflected.

"The government mandated that since my employer has federal contracts that I must be jabbed. I had to reveal that I haven't been jabbed, which violated HIPAA law. If that isn't bad enough, I then had to write a religious exemption which violated title VII of the civil rights act. Mine was approved for 6 months.

Flogged be say this never ever be happen.

Just because it isn't covered by HIPAA doesn't in anyway make it right or not a mandate. Is this what you want in this Country? Seems rather fascist. But then you seem to like the jack-booted, brown-shirt thug mentality. Freedoms be damned show me your papers.

well goooooooooooddamn, Flog

In 2021, the Biden-Harris Administration announced COVID-19 vaccination requirements to promote the health and safety of individuals and the efficiency of workplaces, protecting vital sectors of our economy and vulnerable populations. Since January 2021, COVID-19 deaths have declined by 95%, and hospitalizations are down nearly 91%. Globally, COVID-19 deaths are at their lowest levels since the start of the pandemic. Following a whole-of-government effort that led to a record number of nearly 270 million Americans receiving at least one shot of the COVID-19 vaccine, we are in a different phase of our response to COVID-19 than we were when many of these requirements were put into place.

Today, we are announcing that the Administration will end the COVID-19 vaccine requirements for Federal employees, Federal contractors, and international air travelers at the end of the day on May 11, the same day that the COVID-19 public health emergency ends. Additionally, HHS and DHS announced today that they will start the process to end their vaccination requirements for Head Start educators, CMS-certified healthcare facilities, and certain noncitizens at the land border. In the coming days, further details related to ending these requirements will be provided.

Our Administration’s vaccination requirements helped ensure the safety of workers in critical workforces including those in the healthcare and education sectors, protecting themselves and the populations they serve, and strengthening their ability to provide services without disruptions to operations. The Federal government successfully implemented requirements for its workforce in a way that increased vaccination to achieve 98% compliance, reflecting employees who had received at least one dose of a vaccine or had a pending or approved exception or extension request filed by January 2022. We also put in place vaccination requirements for certain international travelers to slow the spread of new variants entering the country and to allow our healthcare system time to effectively manage access to care if faced with an increase in cases and hospitalizations.

Our COVID-19 vaccine requirements bolstered vaccination across the nation, and our broader vaccination campaign has saved millions of lives. We have successfully marshalled a response to make historic investments in broadly accessible vaccines, tests, and treatments to help us combat COVID-19. While vaccination remains one of the most important tools in advancing the health and safety of employees and promoting the efficiency of workplaces, we are now in a different phase of our response when these measures are no longer necessary.

this can now go two different ways

• Flog can continue to stump against reality
  • Flog can have an epiphany moment and see that the goobermint violated HIPAA rights and the rights of every American citizen