• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Covid Vaccine

while Tim is the superstar legal mind of the board, even @Steeltime would crush this low-hanging fruit.

low-hanging fruit, at that.

LMFAO.

dude, just stop. stop now. you're so hypocritical that it's embarrassing.

@Tim Steelersfan is going to kick your taint through your mouth.
Step outside your echo chamber game of make believe and follow along. Twas just yesterday that Tim admitted he was wrong in assuming Badcat was right about the law.

Step outside your echo chamber game of make believe and follow along. Twas just yesterday that Tim admitted he was wrong in assuming Badcat was right about the law.
you never seem to disappoint, Flog. Just when we believe you can't get any stupider, that you've dug the hole as deep as it can get, that you've wallowed in **** as long as possible, you go above and beyond.

you never seem to disappoint, Flog. Just when we believe you can't get any stupider, that you've dug the hole as deep as it can get, that you've wallowed in **** as long as possible, you go above and beyond.

“Stupider”? Says the more stupid failed sports writer.

Right, There are laws against that.

What’s ironic is that you never went on for years on end about how the flu vaccine isn’t 100% effective but insist that your anti-Covid vaccination beliefs aren’t political.
I'm going to take a new approach.

Trog, you are absolutely right..... about everything, on any subject.
Your I.Q. is obviously superior to any in the history of mankind.
Pick a topic and it's clear that your thoughts are precise, clear and accurate.
Beyond reproach, always defining your insight in a positive and respectful manner, answering any and all questions presented to you from your inferior minions.
I am in awe of your superior intellect, and humbled by your preeminence.

GFY

What’s ironic is that you never went on for years on end about how the flu vaccine isn’t 100% effective but insist that your anti-Covid vaccination beliefs aren’t political.

As has been pointed out for oh...700 or so pages in this thread - you're an idiot.

For hundreds of pages, you have
  • Said if you get the shot, you won't get Covid.
  • Then said you 'might' still get Covid, but you won't get seriously ill and die
  • Then you said you 'might' still get Covid and 'might' get seriously ill but won't die
  • Then you said you 'might' still get Covid and 'might' get seriously ill and 'might' die, but you're better protected if you have the shots.
  • Said the vaccines had a 95% efficacy
  • Then you said they had a 92% efficacy
  • Then you said they had an 85% efficacy
  • Then you said they had a 71% efficacy
  • Then you said they had a 64% efficacy
  • Then you switched back to you're better protected if you have the shots
NO ONE has ever argued that the flu vaccine was 100% preventative. We know it's not.

See the problem is the goobermint told you initially it was. You belee'd dat and parroted it over and over again until the goobermint was forced to admit it was not.
Then they told you it would keep you from getting sick and dying. And you parroted that over and over again until the goobermint was forced to admit it was not.

Time after time after time after time, when the goobermint fed us lies, you gobbled them up and repeated those lies. And when the lies were proven to be lies, not once have you backtracked and bothered to even say "whoops" that was disinformation. Nope. You just keep on parroting the latest spin they publicize and refuse to see the evolution of the lies for the past 4 years.

What we did argue initially was that this vaccine wasn't what it was professed to be by the goobermint and the complicit MSM.

And over time it's been exposed to be nothing more than the flu vaccine.

And we are fine with that. It's just that's not what we were told the vaccine was for years. We were lied to.

You failed to ever use critical thinking throughout. You've just eaten the spoon-fed lies up like a baby in a highchair. And repeated them. And I'll repeat, not once...ever...have you had the decency to say "yeah, they got that wrong."

As I've said repeatedly, you are the problem.

Twas just yesterday that Tim admitted he was wrong in assuming Badcat was right about the law.

Exactly. I admitted I got something wrong.

Despite you having been proven wrong on a thousand points in this thread alone, you've never. Can't. Won't ever.

Like when, in the same post, I showed how you were undeniably wrong about your Title VII claim. And, as you habitually do, you simply disappear on said topics.

How many directed questions have you been asked repeatedly in this thread alone (sometimes asked dozens of times) that you've failed to answer? Because you can't without admitting being wrong.

As @ZonaBurgh loves to say, "don't expect a reply to this one."

Comedy gold.

As has been pointed out for oh...700 or so pages in this thread - you're an idiot.

For hundreds of pages, you have
  • Said if you get the shot, you won't get Covid.
  • Then said you 'might' still get Covid, but you won't get seriously ill and die
  • Then you said you 'might' still get Covid and 'might' get seriously ill but won't die
  • Then you said you 'might' still get Covid and 'might' get seriously ill and 'might' die, but you're better protected if you have the shots.
  • Said the vaccines had a 95% efficacy
  • Then you said they had a 92% efficacy
  • Then you said they had an 85% efficacy
  • Then you said they had a 71% efficacy
  • Then you said they had a 64% efficacy
  • Then you switched back to you're better protected if you have the shots
NO ONE has ever argued that the flu vaccine was 100% preventative. We know it's not.

See the problem is the goobermint told you initially it was. You belee'd dat and parroted it over and over again until the goobermint was forced to admit it was not.
Then they told you it would keep you from getting sick and dying. And you parroted that over and over again until the goobermint was forced to admit it was not.

Time after time after time after time, when the goobermint fed us lies, you gobbled them up and repeated those lies. And when the lies were proven to be lies, not once have you backtracked and bothered to even say "whoops" that was disinformation. Nope. You just keep on parroting the latest spin they publicize and refuse to see the evolution of the lies for the past 4 years.

What we did argue initially was that this vaccine wasn't what it was professed to be by the goobermint and the complicit MSM.

And over time it's been exposed to be nothing more than the flu vaccine.

And we are fine with that. It's just that's not what we were told the vaccine was for years. We were lied to.

You failed to ever use critical thinking throughout. You've just eaten the spoon-fed lies up like a baby in a highchair. And repeated them. And I'll repeat, not once...ever...have you had the decency to say "yeah, they got that wrong."

As I've said repeatedly, you are the problem.
No the “gooberment” didn’t tell me that. You see the Covid vaccine as specific to the US and its use as tied to “gooberment” and US MSM propoganda. Because… it’s political for you and you just proved it again.

Uh, you serious?

Your employer can demand any number of things from YOU, they cannot demand those same things from YOUR HEALTHCARE PROVIDER. YOU are not obligated to agree to your employers demands, THEY are not obligated to employ YOU.

It’s not that hard to understand, is it?

You are incorrect. Employers routinely demand return-to-work notes from an employee's medical provider following any medical condition which prevented or interfered with the ability to do the job, and numerous professions (police officer, airline pilot, fireman, truck driver) require the applicant to provide medical clearance before being eligible for the job.

Right, There are laws against that.

Not really. You are venturing into an area you know basically nothing about and in which I have about 14 years of experience. The ADA is the "Americans with Disabilities Act." The statute, 42 U.S. Code §12100 et seq., protects only employees suffering a disability. 42 U.S. Code §12102 defines a disability as "a physical or mental impairment that substantially limits one or more major life activities of such individual." HIV does fall under the definition of disability but the ability to get pregnant - gender - does not. The protection is Title VII, which prohibits gender discrimination.

Further, the ADA applies only to employers with 15 or more employees so you are wrong that it prohibits all prospective employers from asking the questions Zona listed.

TSF has never been "anti-Covid vaccination." He opposes forced or compelled vaccination, but thinks if you want to get your 27th booster, have at it.

Second, TSF has posted dozens - possibly more than a hundred - scientific articles raising issues about the efficacy of the vax/shotz and the profound abuse of government power in "ordering" citizens to take the vax/shotz. You need to be reminded, yet again, that you were wrong on every single aspect of the Great Covid Panic of 2020, from lockdowns, to school closures, to mandated vaccines, to firing those who don't want or need the vax/shotz, to the long-term costs of the shutdown and school closures, to the efficacy of the vax/shotz, to the threat posed by the Chinese flu to healthy people under age 55, to the mask requirements, to the moronic 6 feet command, to closing churches by decree, to deciding that protesting the overdose of George Floyd due to white supremacy is not the same as protesting Gov. Shitmer's moronic closures, and on and on and on and on.

Just take the "L," Flogstain.

“Stupider”? Says the more stupid failed sports writer.

Siiiiigh ... Supe already posted the notation from Merriam-Webster about the fact "stupider" is an accepted term.

You are confusing adjectives - with positive, comparative and superlative - with adverbs, which are not to be confused with adjectives and where you cannot use the comparative ("faster" as an adverb, for example).

Floggy, don't get into a grammar war with our side. You are fundamentally so lacking in even basic knowledge that the contest would end more quickly (see what I did there?) than Tibilo's Ph.D. hopes.

You are incorrect. Employers routinely demand return-to-work notes from an employee's medical provider following any medical condition which prevented or interfered with the ability to do the job, and numerous professions (police officer, airline pilot, fireman, truck driver) require the applicant to provide medical clearance before being eligible for the job.
Nonsense.

An employer can’t just call a provider and demand that “I’m so-and-so’s employer and I need X,Y,Z from you!”

The employee must provide the “doctors note” to the employer.

Nonsense.

An employer can’t just call a provider and demand that “I’m so-and-so’s employer and I need X,Y,Z from you!”

The employee must provide the “doctors note” to the employer.

You are just wrong in what you think an employee can or cannot do. If the employee reports an injury that affects the employee's ability to do the job, the employer can require the employee to provide doctor's notes and in most cases require the employee to sign a medical release.

Once again, the diseased liberal mind is unable to engage in higher-level intellectual functioning and concludes, "eMpLoYeR CaNnOt CaLL DoKtUr!" As is true with the Covid mandates, a requirement the employee sign a medical release where a refusal makes the employee ineligible for the job or leads to termination is equivalent to forcing the employee to allow the employer to call the doctor and demand medical information.

Additionally, some jobs allow the employer to conduct a physical or mental exam of the employee. Workers compensation is the prime example.

In sum, employers can require employees to sign medical release forms and undergo medical examinations. So much for your "eMpLoYeRz CaNn"T DuE ThAt" argument.

No the “gooberment” didn’t tell me that. You see the Covid vaccine as specific to the US and its use as tied to “gooberment” and US MSM propoganda. Because… it’s political for you and you just proved it again.
ah, so you were taking the Indian goobermint for their word?
or was it the French? Bangladesh? Columbia? Ireland?

do tell precisely which goobermint you were clutching so tightly to during Covd, else your allegation above is as hollow as the space twixt your ears.

Not really. You are venturing into an area you know basically nothing about and in which I have about 14 years of experience. The ADA is the "Americans with Disabilities Act." The statute, 42 U.S. Code §12100 et seq., protects only employees suffering a disability. 42 U.S. Code §12102 defines a disability as "a physical or mental impairment that substantially limits one or more major life activities of such individual." HIV does fall under the definition of disability but the ability to get pregnant - gender - does not. The protection is Title VII, which prohibits gender discrimination.

Further, the ADA applies only to employers with 15 or more employees so you are wrong that it prohibits all prospective employers from asking the questions Zona listed.

TSF has never been "anti-Covid vaccination." He opposes forced or compelled vaccination, but thinks if you want to get your 27th booster, have at it.

Second, TSF has posted dozens - possibly more than a hundred - scientific articles raising issues about the efficacy of the vax/shotz and the profound abuse of government power in "ordering" citizens to take the vax/shotz. You need to be reminded, yet again, that you were wrong on every single aspect of the Great Covid Panic of 2020, from lockdowns, to school closures, to mandated vaccines, to firing those who don't want or need the vax/shotz, to the long-term costs of the shutdown and school closures, to the efficacy of the vax/shotz, to the threat posed by the Chinese flu to healthy people under age 55, to the mask requirements, to the moronic 6 feet command, to closing churches by decree, to deciding that protesting the overdose of George Floyd due to white supremacy is not the same as protesting Gov. Shitmer's moronic closures, and on and on and on and on.

Just take the "L," Flogstain.
you forgot the arrows. dont forget the arrows. flog follows the arrows.

you forgot the arrows. dont forget the arrows. flog follows the arrows.

I am routinely stunned at how those in charge and who were wrong about every single aspect of the Chinese flu - where it came from, what we should do to protect the vulnerable, what we should allow our citizens to do, how we should treat kids, what medical care we should provide and which we should not, the effectiveness of Hydroxychloroquine and Ivermectin, the targeting of dissenting voices about Covid policies, the validity of using government power to restrict speech, the efficacy of the vax/shotz, the advisability of forcing cops, military to take the vax/shotz or face termination, wearing masks, the 6 feet idiocy, the following lines in supermarkets, the brilliance of shutting down gyms while keep pot stores open, and on and on and on and on - never, ever admit they were wrong and continue to bloviate about their Covid genius.

the employer can require the employee to provide doctor's notes and in most cases require the employee to sign a medical release.
Yes, that’s not at all what you said:
Employers routinely demand return-to-work notes from an employee's medical provider following any medical condition which prevented or interfered with the ability to do the job,
No way are you a lawyer.

No way are you a lawyer.
Now you’re just showing off how elusive the English language is to those with elite Down’s syndrome.

The two quotations from me say almost exactly the same thing, other than the latter pointing out that the employer routinely has the employee sign a medical release. Happens all the time.

No way are you a lawyer.

Here, let me try the same approach with you:

No way you are a bloated imbecile liar who claims to walk 6 miles per day in less than an hour dragging a dog behind you on a golf course.

I've played plenty of golf, fatass. Golf courses don't let the non-playing public just wander around on their golf courses. Almost as if you in fact ARE a bloated imbecile liar!! See what I did there?