• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Covid Vaccine

So you know how physicians are compensated and how population health models change that?
Since I'm in Managed Care, and have been for over a decade, I'm more than aware.
Are we going to sidebar and go down a rabbit hole of RVUs and VBRs that have zero to do with the thread, and even less to do with the article you posted trying to show how unpolitical the AMA is?

Trog : But the AMA says so, so it is.
Person : But the AMA is a lobbying group and court defender of physicians, not really the R&D aspect of medicine.
Trog : So check out this article about SDOH.
Person : Nothing to do with AMA, but cool story, bro.
Trog : Well, physician compensation then!
Person : ......................
Trog : Strawman!
Person : You're just going to keep deflecting and not answer direct questions regarding concerns over COVID vaccines, aren't you?
Trog : Did you know a single Dollar General is the only food source in Appalachia? It's true! I can't prove it, mind you, but I drove there and I saw this store and there was nothing else around for over an hour of driving.
Person : And this has to do with this thread or any relevant question asked of you how?
Trog : Prince got a hairy booty and I can make a booger talk.

Tim, to be more specific - Trog doesn't suck at THIS.
Trog sucks at correlation, answering specific direct questions, staying on topic, reading, comprehending, posting relevant articles to support his inane diatribes, and thinking for himself.

What part of take this or else you will be released and or charged is not a mandate?

Someone still doesn't understand werdz. They could refuse!

man·date
/ˈmanˌdāt/
noun

1. 1.
    an official order or commission to do something

Idiot, if someone REFUSED something they obviously weren’t FORCED to get it. Get it?
Yeah, like being held at gunpoint to turn over your wallet and car.
You're certainly not forced to comply. You have other options.
But your unwillingness to submit to these demands will have certain consequences, most of which won't have positive results on the rest of your life.

Badcat pretty much destroyed your idiotic rebuttal.

A human can REFUSE to obey the MANDATED 70MPH speed limit.
A human can REFUSE to obey the thousands of MANDATED laws in this country.
A human can REFUSE a company MANDATE to get vaccinated.

The vaccines were MANDATED. You arguing to the contrary is why so many of us refuse to quit this thread. You are comedy ******* gold.

It's like when someone says "People can't be this stupid, can they?"

"Let me direct you to a thread on a bulletin board for the perfect example."
Why are you capitalizing mandate, when I said forced? Lose an argument, change the argument.

Yeah, like being held at gunpoint to turn over your wallet and car.
They weren’t held at gunpoint.
You're certainly not forced to comply. You have other options.

But your unwillingness to submit to these demands will have certain consequences, most of which won't have positive results on the rest of your life.
Like I said military personnel are sometimes ordered to do things that could negatively impact the rest of their life.

Why are you taking his point quite literally? This isn't what he meant at all, simpleton.
This has been much of the problem, BC.
Analogies are his kryptonite.

They weren’t held at gunpoint.

Like I said military personnel are sometimes ordered to do things that could negatively impact the rest of their life.
Who? The fictional person in my analogy or the military personnel you're insisting had many alternative options?

Idiot, if someone REFUSED something they obviously weren’t FORCED to get it. Get it?
Trog...How about donate to SN -OR- get banned from posting on the board?
See? no one is forcing you to donate. What great choices.

So now there is reason to believe that the vaccine is as dangerous as radiation? Again, the lunacy.

ah, two replies very close in their defecation that present your own circular logic in such a way that even someone as brilliant as concrete can understand.

lemme attempt to Trog this down for you to even the most basic level.

true: military personnel can be ordered to do things that could negatively impact the rest of their lives.
(note, military personnel is plural, so life should also be)

It's not correct to suggest nor imply that solely because someone is in the military that their orders are never going to be without reproach or put military personnel in harm's way. As you stated. As I stated. Which you disagreed with before you agreed with but somehow managed to disagree with agreeing with my statement that you disagreed with before agreeing to disagree about the agreement you disagreed.

goddammit

example 1: company "mandates" or "suggests" their employees do "x" to maintain their employment status. company cites numerous sources saying this is the norm at this point in time, due to information at hand, and failure to comply could be viewed negatively on the next performance review or even trigger an immediate HR meeting.

example 2: military uses new weaponry to decimate the opposition. upon confirmation of the opposition being destroyed, they send military personnel in to secure the area.

both are well and good, correct, Flog?

however, in both scenarios, the rush to judgment/occupation without weighing the possibilities of future impact very well could have destroyed families for generations to come - since that data was not available at the time.

no, this is NOT equating the ClotShot to Fat Man or Little Boy, it is showing that the goobermint - and by extension their decisions and policies - are not always as forward thinking as you so blindly and willfully hope. Goobermint employees (even those voted into office) are only humans. not gods. not deities. They deserve no unquestioned alliance.

Why are you capitalizing mandate, when I said forced? Lose an argument, change the argument.

You are this ignorant. The word MANDATE comes from the word MANDATORY.

Something MANDATORY is the result of a MANDATE or order, which usually comes in the form of a law, rule, or regulation.

1713809822775.png

Mandatory is synonymous with FORCED.

Keep trying to walk it back by saying "Buh, buh, but I said FORCED and that's different."

Next topic????

Something MANDATORY is the result of a MANDATE or order, which usually comes in the form of a law, rule, or regulation.

View attachment 12451

Keep trying to walk it back by saying "Buh, buh, but I said FORCED and that's different."

Next topic????

@Troglodyte

I said being ordered to do something you might perceive as dangerous comes with enlisting. There’s a reason a lot of people don’t want to join the military, there's a reason some dodged the draft, there’s a reason some get dishonorable discharges, there’s a reason some desert.
Being ordered to fight or rescue as a part of a mission is not the same as ingesting chemicals because you're mandated to do so. At least you acknowledged the shot is dangerous.

Last edited:

View attachment 12451

Next topic????
You skipped past compulsory. There’s a difference between being compelled to do something and being forced to do something.

Thats not at all true Trog. Take the jab or get fired qualifies as being forced.

Health care workers fired over vaccine mandate awarded $10 million in settlement​

The settlement approved in the Illinois Northern District Court will result in 473 employees of the system becoming eligible for compensation for being denied a religious exemption to the vaccine mandate, with any of those fired as a result of the rules being eligible for $25,000. The 13 plaintiffs involved in the suit will be eligible for an additional $20,000, while those who complied with the mandate to keep their jobs despite having religious objections will be eligible for $3,000.

Shortbus, you are clearly the most limited poster in this thread. You're obsequious gag-ho acceptance of your superiors' sales jizz demonstrates that you lack the discernment of folks with even average mental faculties.

You were identified as a shortbus window licker several hundred pages ago, and your sole contribution to this entire thread of enlightenment has been verious versions of "my boss said so!". Plus cut/paste from your master's emails directing your output as the bottom you are.

Go fix yer manbun. Ya got splooge in yer hair, again.
Nailed it!

Trog...How about donate to SN -OR- get banned from posting on the board?
See? no one is forcing you to donate. What great choices.
GREATEST
!!!!!!!!!!

I wish I had more hands so I could give this post four thumbs up!

Last edited:
"I so kicked their a$$es"..hmmm.
Except Trog may look at that picture in another way.....he just may tell you that its him being tired to exhaustion. LOL
Joey just needed more oxygen from whippin you alls a$$. LOL

You make Trog tired of whippin you 'alls a$$, you make him tired. lol

Boy I miss those days when we could talk smack.

Last edited: