• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Covid Vaccine

"very rare"

yet when you compute the rarity vs the population who have taken the holy shot, you see that the numbers of people drastically affected is considerable.

why you continue to ignore this is similar to taking the battery out of your scale before stepping on it. you know something is ****** up, even if you've dragged that dog so long that it has lost hair on one side.
Much like comparing the rarity of traffic fatalities vs the population that uses motorized vehicles and you get over a million people killed each year. You want to ban motorized vehicles now? Or those aren’t political for you?

Much like comparing the rarity of traffic fatalities vs the population that uses motorized vehicles and you get over a million people killed each year. You want to ban motorized vehicles now? Or those aren’t political for you?
me? no. but you're the idiot wanting seatbelts on motorcycles.

congrats, but what does that have to do with you gett'n no ******* in yo britches?
Why would you be concerned about that? I don’t want an answer, that’s for you to ponder yourself.

And you’re the idiot claiming helmets are what’s killing motorcyclists. 😂
nah, see, this is where you're again trying to dictate peoples' actions

i have a helmet. i dont care if someone else doesnt wear one. that's their business. i dont want a LAW or MANDATE stating someone MUST wear a helmet when riding a motorcycle. That's their decision. I can present information showing that a helmet can save their life. But, ultimately it is up to them to decide... for themselves. not for me to decide for them.

interesting. kinda like what we've been saying for 834+ pages now.

And you’re the idiot claiming helmets are what’s killing motorcyclists. 😂
No, your reading and comprehension sucks. And your analogies are bad. Helmets do not harm or kill people on motorcycles.

The covid shots harmed an enormous amount of people that you do not seem to think count for any empathy or understanding or risk analysis because you are are stupid sycophant. Dangerously fuuucking stupid because you do not understand that you are furthering endangering people because of your obsequious lemming behaviour.

nah, see, this is where you're again trying to dictate peoples' actions

i have a helmet. i dont care if someone else doesnt wear one. that's their business. i dont want a LAW or MANDATE stating someone MUST wear a helmet when riding a motorcycle. That's their decision. I can present information showing that a helmet can save their life. But, ultimately it is up to them to decide... for themselves. not for me to decide for them.

interesting. kinda like what we've been saying for 834+ pages now.
Of course, because it’s that simple, right? What you’re also saying is that you support supporting them through disability if it comes to that.

No, your reading and comprehension sucks. And your analogies are bad. Helmets do not harm or kill people on motorcycles.

The covid shots harmed an enormous amount of people that you do not seem to think count for any empathy or understanding or risk analysis because you are are stupid sycophant. Dangerously fuuucking stupid because you do not understand that you are furthering endangering people because of your obsequious lemming behaviour.
Enormous! You’re dangerously ******* stupid because you can’t back up your nonsense. It’s just what you want to believe. Nobody is talking about this except you loons.

Why would you be concerned about that? I don’t want an answer, that’s for you to ponder yourself.
Pretty simple question, What does getting down to 215lbs have anything to do with your lack of scoring?

Pretty simple question, What does getting down to 215lbs have anything to do with your lack of scoring?
What does your obesity have to do with your promiscuous homosexual lifestyle?

What does your obesity have to do with your promiscuous homosexual lifestyle?

Deflection away from the subject at hand. Nice try. Simple questions have simple answers. Just answer the question.

I'm a wrestler and wrestling coach. I throw people around for fun. I'm nowhere near being fat.

@Tibs - since you like to lurk and sulk in the shadows... dont miss this one

You mean the guy that logs in EVERY day (IP addresses don't be lie) 'might' see this???

Took a break from the board since last Wednesday and the family went to upper Michigan (not the UP). My father in law turned 90, after beating one of the cancers he is battling and having jaw replacement surgery, grafts and some major rehab. Spent Friday with him and the family celebrating his birthday before heading to our AirBNB tiny house cabin we rented for 3 nights. 400 square feet. I'm a big tiny house fan, etc and etc.

On Saturday, we went to my sister-in-law's home out in the middle of nowhere-Michigan. A true slice of heaven - beautiful property with woods, a wonderful home, gardens, etc. Had a cookout, shot pellet guns and a 9MM at targets. My 90 year old father in law even participated. They told me about the wildlife they had. While there, they called in animals they have named, like Hansel the loon, who walked up to within 20 yards of us eating the corn they offered. Then came the wild turkeys (young jakes, toms and hens) eating corn. They have had black bear dens on their property and ample deer. It was a great day.

On Sunday, we had "dad" and my sisters in law come by for a brunch my sons cooked in the tiny house. The place was really super cool. I'm corresponding with the owner and want to build a replica on land I own.

0a03b9be-d5ec-4ea6-adb0-6dd4645a1843.jpg
e412cb39-76e9-440b-8caa-6caa3fd32e13.jpg
8e005ae7-b045-4c1e-b1db-6892a079b4dc.jpg
9dfd998c-27cf-485b-b8f1-f0be3981dde1.jpeg
02e977c1-5759-4b3c-a125-03f08952f6da.jpg
9a2d2a40-e4c6-4079-9dce-9f50c0137567.jpeg
3b770f9f-5e33-4a57-9cb6-0ed39ece09b7.jpg

When I was leaving, I looked back over my shoulder, knowing I would miss the place. Then for the first time ever, I felt a slight moment of sympathy for @Troglodyte. I realized he can't enjoy tiny house living. His fat *** couldn't fit through the front door.

Took a break from the board since last Wednesday and the family went to upper Michigan (not the UP). My father in law turned 90, after beating one of the cancers he is battling and having jaw replacement surgery, grafts and some major rehab. Spent Friday with him and the family celebrating his birthday before heading to our AirBNB tiny house cabin we rented for 3 nights. 400 square feet. I'm a big tiny house fan, etc and etc.

On Saturday, we went to my sister-in-law's home out in the middle of nowhere-Michigan. A true slice of heaven - beautiful property with woods, a wonderful home, gardens, etc. Had a cookout, shot pellet guns and a 9MM at targets. My 90 year old father in law even participated. They told me about the wildlife they had. While there, they called in animals they have named, like Hansel the loon, who walked up to within 20 yards of us eating the corn they offered. Then came the wild turkeys (young jakes, toms and hens) eating corn. They have had black bear dens on their property and ample deer. It was a great day.

On Sunday, we had "dad" and my sisters in law come by for a brunch my sons cooked in the tiny house. The place was really super cool. I'm corresponding with the owner and want to build a replica on land I own.

When I was leaving, I looked back over my shoulder, knowing I would miss the place. Then for the first time ever, I felt a slight moment of sympathy for @Troglodyte. I realized he can't enjoy tiny house living. His fat *** couldn't fit through the front door.
Comedy Gold right there. Great comedic build up and delivery. Top notch!

Nice looking place. What do you think it would cost to construct these days?

Deflection away from the subject at hand. Nice try. Simple questions have simple answers. Just answer the question.

I'm a wrestler and wrestling coach. I throw people around for fun. I'm nowhere near being fat.
Oh, for fun, huh? 🤔

You are incorrect.
HTFG! The article (from the guy soliciting donations via X) even acknowledged it was… say it with me… VERY RARE.

This is what I’m talking about when I say you loons have your own reality.

HTFG! The article (from the guy soliciting donations via X) even acknowledged it was… say it with me… VERY RARE.

This is what I’m talking about when I say you loons have your own reality.
When you're the odd man out on a discussion, you should rethink who the "loon" is.