• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Covid Vaccine

Her transcript (reminder, THAT clip - the clip with Neil Cavuto - was from July 2022 - to give you some real context. That affects every bit of this):

"...and you're in the middle of this wave, what's gonna save you right now is Paxlovid. But once we get through this wave, during that lull, you should get vaccinated and boosted because we do BELIEVE it will protect you, particularly if you're over 70. I knew these vaccines were not gonna protect against infection and I think we overplayed the vaccines and it made people then worry that it's not gonna protect against severe disease and hospitalization, it will but let's be very clear, 50% of the people who died from the Omicron surge were older and...[clip ends]"

Now let's examine the full context.
  • It's from 2022. In Covid terms, that's a damned long time ago.
  • Two, she says "Paxlovid will save you." We've learned a lot about that drug in the past 2 years, and it isn't the wonder drug she then purported it to be.
  • Notice the "particularly if you are over 70" bit. No one here has disagreed that its worth the RISK to take the clot shotz if you are older. Those 50 and under, no.
Now, given this was 2 years ago, when Covid was still a thing about half the country was still worried about, yes the context matters. They were still supporting mass vaccination. No one's getting boosted now, so those comments no longer play. But for her to admit THEN that they overplayed the vaccines - meaning they sold the drug as a wonder drug that would prevent infection, hospitalization and death - and when it didn't people said then said they were bullshit...she's right. They overplayed them. Massively. And had to continually walk their narrative backwards...

If you get the shot, you won't get Covid.
Well, you may get Covid, but it will prevent hospitalization and death.
Well, you may still get Covid and go to the hospital, but you won't die.
Well wait...you might get Covid, go to the hospital and die, but at a lower rate than the unvaxxed.

The context of this being from 2022 and her admitting then that the vaccines wouldn't protect you against infection and that they (the Gubmint) lied to Americans (overplayed it) is profound...given that context.

Next?
WT ACTUAL F? 😂

You’ve written A LOT of nonsensical gibberish, but this one takes the cake!

WTF does 2022 have to do with taking one quote out of context? Her ENTIRE statement was from 2022. It was possible to take one quote out of context then, and it’s possible now. You’re delusional and open to being manipulated by social media.

AND… the News Nation interview is from May 8th, 2024. The very first thin Birx says is “The vaccines were very effective”.

As has been pointed out for 600 pages of this thread, the vaccines (that come with risk) provide no risk-reward benefit for many parts of the population - infants, children, teens, and those in their 20s (probably even those in their 30s).

We've provided countless scientific studies and research articles that show this risk reward benefit for different age groups.

Recommending the Covid vaccine for everyone is fools science. You admit you still believe everyone should have it.

This is why you are a clown.
It’s been shown repeatedly that EVERY age group has lower infection, hospitalization and death rates when vaccinated. Serious adverse reactions to the vaccine are more rare than for Covid hospitalization and death for all age groups. If that ever changes, there will be change in vaccine recommendations.

They recommend the flu vaccine for everyone, what makes the Covid vaccine different? Other than the flu vaccine not being opposed by many for political reasons.
Well Doctor, as you know, the flu vaccine is formulated hoping to predict the prevailing strain the following season. When the bull's eye is hit, the vaccine is safe and effective in preventing the flu, and they get that right more often than not. The mRNA product on the other hand has proven to be ineffective in preventing contraction or spreading of the coronavirus, which is what a vaccine should actually do, and I'm sure that you will agree with that. And the flu vaccine is recommended for ALMOST everyone, not for infants under about 6 month of age or those with severe allergies to any particular component of the vaccine.
The flu vaccine also has the added advantage of not having your livelihood threatened for refusing it.

Well Doctor, as you know, the flu vaccine is formulated hoping to predict the prevailing strain the following season. When the bull's eye is hit, the vaccine is safe and effective in preventing the flu, and they get that right more often than not. The mRNA product on the other hand has proven to be ineffective in preventing contraction or spreading of the coronavirus, which is what a vaccine should actually do, and I'm sure that you will agree with that.
No vaccine prevents exposure, they aren’t force fields.

WT ACTUAL F? 😂

You’ve written A LOT of nonsensical gibberish, but this one takes the cake!

WTF does 2022 have to do with taking one quote out of context? Her ENTIRE statement was from 2022. It was possible to take one quote out of context then, and it’s possible now. You’re delusional and open to being manipulated by social media.

You continue to argue that in her 2022 interview
A) she didn't say what she said, then
B) that the rest of her quote changes the meaning of the sentence we've highlighted.

It does not, in the least, change what she said, nor the impact of what she said. She knew the vax wouldn't prevent infection (you believed it did) and that the Government oversold/overplayed (lied to us) the vaccine.

You can twist, wiggle, squirm, dance, and try to Matrix your way back out of your comments, but you've failed to show at all in any way that that sentence can be both taken alone, or within the entire quote - and it still means exactly the same thing. What it says at face value.

AND… the News Nation interview is from May 8th, 2024. The very first thin Birx says is “The vaccines were very effective”.

No one here has ever said Birx isn't and wasn't always a waffling hack. She's contradicted herself countless times since standing on stage when Trump was still President.

Remember how she hypocritically was a political voice telling people not to congregate for the Holidays - while she and her family got together for turkey?

1715531707908.png
Dr Deborah Birx, who is 64, cited the criticism she had faced for a family get-together over Thanksgiving in Delaware in her decision to step aside.
"This experience has been a bit overwhelming," she said. "It's been very difficult on my family."

Pointing to her second interview only puts a spot-light on her waffling testimony (as it's been for 4 years)

"...and you're in the middle of this wave, what's gonna save you right now is Paxlovid. But once we get through this wave, during that lull, you should get vaccinated and boosted because we do BELIEVE it will protect you, particularly if you're over 70. I knew these vaccines were not gonna protect against infection and I think we overplayed the vaccines and it made people then worry that it's not gonna protect against severe disease and hospitalization, it will but let's be very clear, 50% of the people who died from the Omicron surge were older and...[clip ends]"

In one brief series of seconds, she
- praises another wonder drug (which turned out not to be what it was purported to be)
- encourages people to get vaxed
- says we "believe" (faith) it will protect you
- emphasizes it really helps the elderly the most
- says the vaccines never prevented infection (and like Nostradamus she knew this)
- admits she and the Govt lied about (overplayed the vaccines) to the movement's detriment.

All over the map, like your posts for 800+ pages.

It’s been shown repeatedly that EVERY age group has lower infection, hospitalization and death rates when vaccinated. Serious adverse reactions to the vaccine are more rare than for Covid hospitalization and death for all age groups. If that ever changes, there will be change in vaccine recommendations.

LMAO the **** they get you to gullibly believe 🤡

Provide the risk-reward benefit for children ages 0-5.
Provide the number of deaths from that age group.

While you're at it, finally drop the pin on Black Dick NC where you can drive for an hour and only see a Dorruh Generuh.

No vaccine prevents exposure, they aren’t force fields.

This is the perfect example of Flogged's idiocy AND how he twists words and puts words in people's mouths.

Zona is directly quoted as saying:
- When the bull's eye is hit, the [flu] vaccine is safe and effective in preventing the flu
- The mRNA product...has proven to be ineffective in preventing contraction or spreading of the coronavirus, which is what a vaccine should actually do

Floggy counters with

No vaccine prevents exposure.

giphy.gif

No one on this forum has ever claimed any drug anywhere including this vaccine, the flu vaccine, Tylenol or Nyquil prevents EXPOSURE 🤡:ROFLMAO:🤡:ROFLMAO:🤡:ROFLMAO:

Zona didn't say anything about exposure. Didn't hint at it in any way.

Chances are that this may have already been brought up among these 845 pages,

Speaking of age groups, back in 2021 British scientists felt it not necessary to vax kids.

Even if the side effects are rare, it makes you still wonder if more kids were hospitalized due to the side effects than if they had contracted COVID.

The decision not to recommend the vaccine to all healthy children was based on concern over an extremely rare side effect of the Pfizer and Moderna vaccines which causes heart inflammation, and can lead to palpitations and chest pain.
But as children are at such low risk from the virus, the JCVI decided that vaccination would offer only "marginal gain" and, therefore, there was "insufficient" evidence to offer mass vaccination to this age group.

Then there's this guy.
But there is no need for a primary series of COVID-19 vaccines for children. The young have a decreased benefit from COVID-19 vaccination but are also at a greater safety risk.

They recommend the flu vaccine for everyone, what makes the Covid vaccine different? Other than the flu vaccine not being opposed by many for political reasons.
So now, to your reading from all your sources, you make the equivalency you rejected for years:

It's the flu, bro.

You fuucking retard.

Last edited:
I can only conclude that this thread exists solely to banter with a troll, what else could it be?
Rational persuasion is off the table, interactive communication is dead in the water.
We're dealing with just enough education to escape ignorance, but graduate to stupidity.

You continue to argue that in her 2022 interview
A) she didn't say what she said, then
B) that the rest of her quote changes the meaning of the sentence we've highlighted.

It does not, in the least, change what she said, nor the impact of what she said. She knew the vax wouldn't prevent infection (you believed it did) and that the Government oversold/overplayed (lied to us) the vaccine.
😂 So Birx’s statement and the intent of her message was that the vaccines were effective and people should get vaccinated, but the vaccines don’t work. Dude.
You can twist, wiggle, squirm, dance, and try to Matrix your way back out of your comments, but you've failed to show at all in any way that that sentence can be both taken alone, or within the entire quote - and it still means exactly the same thing. What it says at face value.
Here’s some more rope…
No one here has ever said Birx isn't and wasn't always a waffling hack. She's contradicted herself countless times since standing on stage when Trump was still President.
So there was nothing out of context or contradictory about the quote, she was waffling in a single statement? Dude.
Remember how she hypocritically was a political voice telling people not to congregate for the Holidays - while she and her family got together for turkey?

View attachment 12562
Dr Deborah Birx, who is 64, cited the criticism she had faced for a family get-together over Thanksgiving in Delaware in her decision to step aside.
"This experience has been a bit overwhelming," she said. "It's been very difficult on my family."

Pointing to her second interview only puts a spot-light on her waffling testimony (as it's been for 4 years)

In one brief series of seconds, she
- praises another wonder drug (which turned out not to be what it was purported to be)
- encourages people to get vaxed
- says we "believe" (faith) it will protect you
- emphasizes it really helps the elderly the most
- says the vaccines never prevented infection (and like Nostradamus she knew this)
- admits she and the Govt lied about (overplayed the vaccines) to the movement's detriment.

All over the map, like your posts for 800+ pages.
Says the guy who walks back the genocide and 17 million deaths nonsense he posted.

My response that you chose to quote contains 81 words, none of which was exposure.
I gave you the benefit of the doubt that that was what you meant. Now I know you’re just denying what has been shown for the past three years.

This is the perfect example of Flogged's idiocy AND how he twists words and puts words in people's mouths.

Zona is directly quoted as saying:
- When the bull's eye is hit, the [flu] vaccine is safe and effective in preventing the flu
- The mRNA product...has proven to be ineffective in preventing contraction or spreading of the coronavirus, which is what a vaccine should actually do

Floggy counters with

No vaccine prevents exposure.

giphy.gif

No one on this forum has ever claimed any drug anywhere including this vaccine, the flu vaccine, Tylenol or Nyquil prevents EXPOSURE 🤡:ROFLMAO:🤡:ROFLMAO:🤡:ROFLMAO:

Zona didn't say anything about exposure. Didn't hint at it in any way.
And has been said dozens of times…

“Vaccines don’t prevent illness” is as inane and pointless as “Seatbelts don’t prevent deaths”.

It's not political, dipfuck! It's vaccination roulette and I don't want to play the game. When the government tries to FORCE something on a demographic who don't benefit from it, it causes pause to people who have common sense.

Remember when Trump pushed this vax out to the populous at a warp speed and the Dems were against it until Biden got into office? THAT is political.

And has been said dozens of times…

“Vaccines don’t prevent illness” is as inane and pointless as “Seatbelts don’t prevent deaths”.
you twist and twist and manipulate like the very worst politicians trying to make your idiocy look like intelligence and you fail spectacularly just like Joe.

Flog aint be no understand the difference between a "regular" vaccine and an MRNA vaccine
Flog ridicules WV and Florida, despite having taken FAMILY vacations there during lockdowns
Flog do be say that WV and Florida were/is/are/be opiod havens, yet takes FAMILY vacations there
Flog aint be gots no concept of time
Flog also aint be gots no concern over the origin of the WooFloo or how it developed or how it got into the public sector
Flog aints no care for any investigation into any concern of the Clot Shot effectiveness, despite its waning efficacy and people still getting the Woo after being Fooed with booster and booster and booster and booster
Flog do be think a 79 year old grandmother in a nursing home seeing the end of her days getting closer and closer has the EXACT same and efficient immune system as a teenager

Flog is so utterly goddamned stupid that even the kid licking the window on the shortbus calls him/her/ze/they/zer a goddamned ******* retard.

I gave you the benefit of the doubt that that was what you meant. Now I know you’re just denying what has been shown for the past three years.
It's OK, totally my fault for assuming that I could elicit a rational response from you. My apologies for believing that might be possible.
It won't happen again.

It's not political, dipfuck!
What’s the name of this forum?
It's vaccination roulette and I don't want to play the game. When the government tries to FORCE something on a demographic who don't benefit from it, it causes pause to people who have common sense.

Remember when Trump pushed this vax out to the populous at a warp speed and the Dems were against it until Biden got into office? THAT is political.
No, I don’t remember that. Most reasonable people looked forward to the vaccines and acknowledge that they ended the pandemic.

What’s the name of this forum?

No, I don’t remember that. Most reasonable people looked forward to the vaccines and acknowledge that they ended the pandemic.
Politics and Religion, we're not arguing from a political standpoint, so it must be from your religious point of view.

You're purposely being obtuse and flippantly ignorant. You know damn well that's how the Democrats saw it. You can't erase history by wishing it away.

Politics and Religion, we're not arguing from a political standpoint, so it must be from your religious point of view.

You're purposely being obtuse and flippantly ignorant. You know damn well that's how the Democrats saw it. You can't erase history by wishing it away.

I have twice posted a list of Covid requirements, projections, demands and advice from Floggy that turned out to be 100% incorrect, just as most in this forum predicted. From school closures to lockdowns to masking to 6' distancing to church and gym closures to shot/vax preventing Covid infection and on and on.

He refuses to admit being wrong about at least 15 such issues, no matter the evidence showing his errors. He simply doesn't care at this point. Further, he voted for Dementia Joe, whose sole aim seems to be to destroy America, and will proudly do so again. That is really all you need to know about the guy.