• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Covid Vaccine

No, I don’t remember that. Most reasonable people looked forward to the vaccines and acknowledge that they ended the pandemic.
NOT political, in any way, shape or form. RITE?

(FF to the :23 mark since your goddamned attention span rivals that of a hummingbird with downs syndrome)

Politics and Religion, we're not arguing from a political standpoint, so it must be from your religious point of view.

You're purposely being obtuse and flippantly ignorant. You know damn well that's how the Democrats saw it. You can't erase history by wishing it away.
Do provide a source that shows a majority of democrats opposed Covid vaccination prior to Biden’s presidency. And then when you can’t find one, reconsider if it’s political for you or not.

NOT political, in any way, shape or form. RITE?

(FF to the :23 mark since your goddamned attention span rivals that of a hummingbird with downs syndrome)

“If the DOCTORS tell us to take it, I’ll be the first in line to take it” Science and medicine, not politics.

“If the DOCTORS tell us to take it, I’ll be the first in line to take it” Science and medicine, not politics.
yeah - continue on to what she says.

and, do tell...

is there a specific list of DOCTORS that we were to take advice from?
Some DOCTORS were 100% for a vaccine
Some DOCTORS expressed concern that the vaccine might be all it's hailed
Those DOCTORS who expressed concern were silenced and cancelled
Some DOCTORS suggested... IVERMEKKKTIN!
Ivermectin was shot down by the glorious Dem Party as being dangerous and not effective

Dem Party aint be DOCTORS, btw

Do provide a source that shows a majority of democrats opposed Covid vaccination prior to Biden’s presidency. And then when you can’t find one, reconsider if it’s political for you or not.
This is you cherry picking, as I exposed before. Never did I say "majority", I said "democrats" and it's true.

“If Trump (a politician if ever was one) tells me to take it, I won’t.
is that political? (choose your best answer below)
  • yes
  • yes
  • no, because i'm retarded
  • yes

This is you cherry picking, as I exposed before. Never did I say "majority", I said "democrats" and it's true.
😂 So if it’s true about a small minority of Democrats, then the generalization is true?

How do you figure?

😂 So Birx’s statement and the intent of her message was that the vaccines were effective and people should get vaccinated, but the vaccines don’t work. Dude.

You're this retarded.

Her messages (between 2022 and now) were that "we believe it [the vaccines] will protect you AND that the vaccines do not protect against infection AND that the Government overplayed the vaccine."

Literally - her words. You're rephrasing her words to suit your religion.

And has been said dozens of times…

“Vaccines don’t prevent illness” is as inane and pointless as “Seatbelts don’t prevent deaths”.

No - go back to
a) putting words in other peoples' mouths, and
b) demonstrating your unending level of idiocy by talking about drugs and EXPOSURE

giphy.gif

What about vaccines that prevent spread - you know, like actual vaccines do?

Woah, full stop. Another study that shows:
  • The more vaccines you get, the more likely you are to get Covid, and
  • It's not a smart idea to give this shot to everyone.

Effectiveness of the 2023-2024 Formulation of the Coronavirus Disease 2019 mRNA Vaccine against the JN.1 Variant​

"Conclusions The 2023-2024 formula COVID-19 vaccine given to working-aged adults afforded a low level of protection against the JN.1 lineage of SARS-CoV-2, but a higher number of prior vaccine doses was associated with a higher risk of COVID-19."

"Consistent with similar findings in many prior studies [3,8,10,12,1820], a higher number of prior vaccine doses was associated with a higher risk of COVID-19. The exact reason for this finding is not clear. It is possible that this may be related to the fact that vaccine-induced immunity is weaker and less durable than natural immunity. So, although somewhat protective in the short term, vaccination may increase risk of future infection because the act of vaccination prevents the occurrence of a more immunogenic event."

"Although some individuals are at high risk of complications from COVID-19, and may benefit from receiving a vaccine frequently, the wisdom of vaccinating everyone with a vaccine of low effectiveness every few months to prevent what is generally a mild or an asymptomatic infection in most healthy persons, needs to be questioned."

Dr. Dead Dog-Dragging Flogstain disagrees with these M.D.s

And how is that statement all in the same context, as you argued?

It's all in her same 1 minute dialogue. The one point (in one sentence) followed the other point in the subsequent sentence.

Next?

I'm waiting on...
  • Your list of risk-reward benefits showing people ages 0-5 (as one example) should get the Covid clot-shots
  • An image on a map where you drop the pin showing a road where only a Dollah Genellah can be seen for an hour in either direction

No - go back to
a) putting words in other peoples' mouths, and
b) demonstrating your unending level of idiocy by talking about drugs and EXPOSURE

giphy.gif

What about vaccines that prevent spread - you know, like actual vaccines do?
“Actual vaccines”, “it’s a shot, not a vaccine” talk about idiocy.

List the actual vaccines.

It's all in her same 1 minute dialogue. The one point (in one sentence) followed the other point in the subsequent sentence.

Next?

I'm waiting on...
  • Your list of risk-reward benefits showing people ages 0-5 (as one example) should get the Covid clot-shots
  • An image on a map where you drop the pin showing a road where only a Dollah Genellah can be seen for an hour in either direction
😂 Again. Any reasonable person can look at the FULL statement, compare it to what was quoted on social media, and see quite clearly, she was being taken out of context. Not you. Your delusion is strong.

List the actual vaccines.

List of Vaccines Used in United States​

• Adenovirus
  • Anthrax
    • AVA (BioThrax)
  • Cholera
    • Vaxchora
  • Diphtheria
    • DTaP (Daptacel, Infanrix)
    • Td (Tenivac, generic)
    • Tdap (Adacel, Boostrix)
    • DTaP-IPV (Kinrix, Quadracel)
    • DTaP-HepB-IPV (Pediarix)
    • DTaP-IPV/Hib (Pentacel)
    • DTaP-IPV-Hib-HepB (Vaxelis)
  • Hepatitis A
    • HepA (Havrix, Vaqta)
    • HepA-HepB (Twinrix)
  • Hepatitis B
    • HepB (Engerix-B, Recombivax HB, Heplisav-B)
    • HepA-HepB (Twinrix)
  • Haemophilus influenzae type b (Hib)
    • Hib (ActHIB, PedvaxHIB, Hiberix)
  • Human Papillomavirus (HPV)
    • HPV9 (Gardasil 9) (For scientific papers, the preferred abbreviation is 9vHPV)
  • Seasonal Influenza (Flu) only
    • IIV* (Afluria, Fluad, Flublok, Flucelvax, FluLaval, Fluarix, Fluvirin, Fluzone, Fluzone High-Dose, Fluzone Intradermal)
      *There are various acronyms for inactivated flu vaccines – IIV3, IIV4, RIV3, RIV4 and ccIIV4.
    • LAIV (FluMist)
  • Japanese Encephalitis
    • JE (Ixiaro)
  • Measles
    • MMR (M-M-R II, Priorix)
    • MMRV (ProQuad)
  • Meningococcal
    • MenACWY (Menactra, MenQuadfi, Menveo)
    • MenB (Bexsero, Trumenba)
  • Mumps
    • MMRV (ProQuad)
  • Pertussis
  • Pneumococcal
    • PCV13 (Prevnar13)
    • PCV15 (Vaxneuvance)
    • PCV20 (Prevnar20)
    • PPSV23 (Pneumovax 23)
  • Polio
    • Polio (Ipol)
  • Rabies
    • Rabies (Imovax Rabies, RabAvert)
  • Rotavirus
    • RV1 (Rotarix)
    • RV5 (RotaTeq)
  • Rubella
    • MMRV (ProQuad)
  • Shingles
    • RZV (Shingrix)
  • Smallpox
    • Vaccinia (ACAM2000):
  • Tetanus
    • Td (Tenivac, generic)
  • Tuberculosis
  • Typhoid Fever
    • Typhoid Oral (Vivotif)
    • Typhoid Polysaccharide (Typhim Vi)
  • Varicella
    • VAR (Varivax)
    • MMRV (ProQuad):
  • Yellow Fever
    • YF (YF-Vax)

😂 Again. Any reasonable person can look at the FULL statement, compare it to what was quoted on social media, and see quite clearly, she was being taken out of context. Not you. Your delusion is strong.

Read this excerpt 50 times ...

" but a higher number of prior vaccine doses was associated with a higher risk of COVID-19."

More shots, higher risk of contracting Covid.

Wow!

It's almost like we knew this was happening all along and yuo argued against it Floggy!

"yEaH, bUt tHe PoLiO vAcCiNe DoEz NoT PrEvEnT PoLLiO, iT JuSt LoWeRs EfFeCtZ oF tHe PoOLiO!"
- Dr. Flogstain von Booster Shortbus