• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Covid Vaccine

madinsomniac

Reaction score
So last night one of my best friends became the second person to disclose to me that she is having auto immunity issues the doctors cant figure out... both friends are in their 40's. Neither has any family history of anything similar.. both got the pfizer vaccine in 2021. for the record, three to four years was the fail time for every large scale MRNA clinical trial prior to covid.

It seriously makes me wonder🫤

Superman

You may worship me
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
So last night one of my best friends became the second person to disclose to me that she is having auto immunity issues the doctors cant figure out... both friends are in their 40's. Neither has any family history of anything similar.. both got the pfizer vaccine in 2021. for the record, three to four years was the fail time for every large scale MRNA clinical trial prior to covid.

It seriously makes me wonder🫤
Dr. DogDragger chimes in...

tapeANaspirin2it

Contributor
Reaction score
Kansas suing. Here is the Kansas AG stating they knew that it was dangerous for pregnant women. Don’t forget, globalists think the planet is overpopulated.

Ironcitysteelers

What do I put here? **** it.
Contributor
Reaction score
Where’s the bird flu thread? If flog getting inline?

HELSINKI, June 25 (Reuters) - Finland plans to offer preemptive bird flu vaccination as soon as next week to some workers with exposure to animals, health authorities said on Tuesday, making it the first country in the world to do so.
The Nordic country has bought vaccines for 10,000 people, each consisting of two injections, as part of a joint EU procurement of up to 40 million doses for 15 nations from manufacturer CSL Seqirus (CSL.AX), opens new tab.

Superman

You may worship me
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
CSLAX - might be time to look into that stock

Confluence

Contributor
Reaction score
Can we get a Mod to finally fix this thread's title?

It was never a vaccine; that was a marketing term. At best it was an experimental therapy. Simplest to call it a shot, but that kinda lets the fraudsters off the hook.

JMM

Gone Fishin'
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
I'm right here. Can't you understand plain English
I truly believe the jab is root cause of my otherwise super healthy, never sick a day in her life 38 year old daughter, contracted Hodgkin's Lymphoma.
Rat ********...all of them!
I had my 5 year scope last week and my doc mentioned how there's been an huge uptick in inflammatory/autoimmune issues particularly in the gut the past few years. Coincidence?