• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Covid Vaccine

This virus has warped the common sense out of a small percentage of the population, through the fear mongering campaign going on since 2020.
Now, I can understand why I will occasionally see an individual still masked up out in public. I will grant them the benefit of doubt that they may have a severely compromised immune system and would be wearing a mask whether this virus was released from the Wuhan lab or not.
But when I see entire families masked up, the psychological damage that has been inflicted on them is criminal.
Agreed.

I still see some individuals wear mask when they get sick. It’s become like a security blanket now.

When otherwise before 2020 you never saw people wearing mask unless they were really sick

Man, I saw a dude wearing a mask in a convertible with the top down about a week ago. I don't get it.

Kansas just sued the **** out of Pfizer. Misleading data and statements will invalidate their no sue agreements and there is a detailed list of those actions there.
If true, Pfizer and its subsidiaries should be banned from US operations, its assets should be seized, and all its patents should be invalidated... that would stop pharma dumbfuckery going forward

Kansas just sued the **** out of Pfizer. Misleading data and statements will invalidate their no sue agreements and there is a detailed list of those actions there.
If true, Pfizer and its subsidiaries should be banned from US operations, its assets should be seized, and all its patents should be invalidated... that would stop pharma dumbfuckery going forward
and they should be forced to pay the hospital bills of those who took their bullshit vaccine and wound up needing medical treatment.

and they should be forced to pay the hospital bills of those who took their bullshit vaccine and wound up needing medical treatment.
They should lose every cent they made off of it plus be held liable.... this will probably be the second time pfizer loses a huge settlement over lying about data and misleading the public... the last time they were fined a billion dollars and lost another lawsuit and still made money on the situation overall

They should lose every cent they made off of it plus be held liable.... this will probably be the second time pfizer loses a huge settlement over lying about data and misleading the public... the last time they were fined a billion dollars and lost another lawsuit and still made money on the situation overall
"wait, what? Pfizer lied? all this **** injected into my matronly arms was bullshit?"

you'll never hear @Troglodyte say that.

If you go back several hundred pages, you will find the information posted clarifying the pFucking pFizer not only committed pFraud in testing, that they actually robbed at least one biotechnology company (Allele) of production IP and very probably stole the pFucking mRNA from Moderna (that collection of former NAIAD researchers, acolytes of pFauci, that miracously had a potential vaccine for a pFlandemic that had not even occurred).

Let me be clear... allowing experimental treatments is fine... lying and misleading and hiding data and discovered risks is not acceptable at all
Start at page 2 and work forward

If you go back several hundred pages, you will find the information posted clarifying the pFucking pFizer not only committed pFraud in testing, that they actually robbed at least one biotechnology company (Allele) of production IP and very probably stole the pFucking mRNA from Moderna (that collection of former NAIAD researchers, acolytes of pFauci, that miracously had a potential vaccine for a pFlandemic that had not even occurred).
This was known... the Trump administration gave them carte blanch access to competitor patents to get the "vaccine" working in time

There was an excellent article about it all before the libs flipped on big pharma being evil... basically the delivery system was stolen from this other douchebag and was still relatively untested and had potential issues

"wait, what? Pfizer lied? all this **** injected into my matronly arms was bullshit?"

you'll never hear @Troglodyte say that.
You do realize that someone can sue for anything and it doesn’t necessarily mean that the case has any merit, right?

You do realize that someone can sue for anything and it doesn’t necessarily mean that the case has any merit, right?
That is PRICELESS coming from you.
Thank you for my chuckle today.
:LOL::ROFLMAO::LOL::ROFLMAO::LOL::ROFLMAO::LOL::ROFLMAO::LOL::LOL::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::LOL::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::LOL::LOL::LOL::ROFLMAO:

I’ve never sued anyone for anything.
nor lifted a weight, broken a sweat, performed a workout, ran even 1/4 mile, performed any relevant cardio, exercised critical thinking... the list goes on and on.

*biting tongue... Don't say it...Don't say it Indy, you could get a vacation. F it.

You should sue your parents for creating such a retard.
You could be the envy of middle schoolers everywhere with that wit.

nor lifted a weight, broken a sweat, performed a workout, ran even 1/4 mile, performed any relevant cardio, exercised critical thinking... the list goes on and on.
I’m pretty sure I could throw your ectomorphic *** around.

Nobody practicing critical thinking believes Texas or Kansas have a chance in hell.

I’m pretty sure I could throw your ectomorphic *** around.

Nobody practicing critical thinking believes Texas or Kansas have a chance in hell.
Its literally a mirror of what Pfizer got sued for a decade and a half ago and was fined a billion bucks over... the same pattern of withholding data and making unsubstantiated and misleading claims to bolster drug use... only on a scale 1000 times larger than the last time

Like seriously... they just need to pull out the precedent of the last US vs Pfizer... i think you are just hoping against hope that the viewpoint you have touted the last half decade wont be invalidated here... lol...

Its literally a mirror of what Pfizer got sued for a decade and a half ago and was fined a billion bucks over... the same pattern of withholding data and making unsubstantiated and misleading claims to bolster drug use... only on a scale 1000 times larger than the last time

Like seriously... they just need to pull out the precedent of the last US vs Pfizer... i think you are just hoping against hope that the viewpoint you have touted the last half decade wont be invalidated here... lol...
f7FdEdG.jpg

To say that the case brought forth by Kansas and Texas doesn't have a chance in hell, sounds a little myopic. I don't care much for Pfizer, but I don't mean to denigrate those that think they only have the purest of intentions at heart, and for those that do support Pfizer, denigrate means "put down." With apologies to Bob Newhart.

1960-2020 liberals everywhere: big pharma is evil and not to be trusted....
2020-now Big pharma is 100 truthful and only looking out for the best interest of the population......🤦🏻‍♂️

Heck October 2020 libs were decrying the vaccines as a terrible experimental risk... Biden wins and suddenly they are safe and effective...