• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Covid Vaccine

I'm not getting a vaccine for a political virus that has a 99% survival rate.
This is on page 1. I said it in December of ‘20 and it still holds true. Why bring it up, you ask? Because I heard a new word today. Shidiot. A cross between a shiithead and an idiot. Used in a sentence: Flogtard STILL believes that the clot shots were legit and not an avenue to steal an election and lower the population. What a ****** shidiot!

This is on page 1. I said it in December of ‘20 and it still holds true. Why bring it up, you ask? Because I heard a new word today. Shidiot. A cross between a shiithead and an idiot. Used in a sentence: Flogtard STILL believes that the clot shots were legit and not an avenue to steal an election and lower the population. What a ****** shidiot!
I think Flog may have moved to Hungary.

Yeah, He is hiding at the embassy, drinking espresso and eating designer muffins.
Gluten free biscotti with his café Americano.

I think Flog may have moved to Hungary.

Holed up in a tiny studio apartment, sharing a bed with brave Capt. Tibilo and the Anti-fascist brigade, taking time from coloring each other's hair to peek out the window every couple of hours to see if the evil Orange Man has come to get them.

😂 😂 😂 Not that your conspiracy isnt perfectly full blown idiotic as is, but the vaccines were released a month AFTER the 2020 election, you ******* shidiots!

Kinda like Tim’s contention that the vaccines traveled back in time and caused people to die suddenly.

😂 😂 😂 Not that your conspiracy isnt perfectly full blown idiotic as is, but the vaccines were released a month AFTER the 2020 election, you ******* shidiots!

Kinda like Tim’s contention that the vaccines traveled back in time and caused people to die suddenly.
so what you're saying is that even four years out, you still can't see that the holy shot clot wasnt a vaccine?

understood.

If you could only comprehend the prosaic details of a simple statement, the veil of idiocrasy would slip away from your advertency and the world would flower like a wanting maiden laid upon a mossy forest floor.

But alas, you are forever doomed to keep ******* the hole in a dead tree stump. Poor you.

If you could only comprehend the prosaic details of a simple statement, the veil of idiocrasy would slip away from your advertency and the world would flower like a wanting maiden laid upon a mossy forest floor.

But alas, you are forever doomed to keep ******* the hole in a dead tree stump. Poor you.
Oh, it was a simple statement alright.

This virus has warped the common sense out of a small percentage of the population, through the fear mongering campaign going on since 2020.
Now, I can understand why I will occasionally see an individual still masked up out in public. I will grant them the benefit of doubt that they may have a severely compromised immune system and would be wearing a mask whether this virus was released from the Wuhan lab or not.
But when I see entire families masked up, the psychological damage that has been inflicted on them is criminal.

Not sure I follow this reasoning. The shots were developed and pushed under Trump "in record time" as Trump would say. As for curbing the population more conservatives were less likely to get the shot than dems...

I think what he’s saying is that another vax injury is retardation.
Not sure I follow this reasoning. The shots were developed and pushed under Trump "in record time" as Trump would say. As for curbing the population more conservatives were less likely to get the shot than dems...
I’ll explain it to you like you’re in remedial class, for the low fee of $50.

and there you go again.

Trump suggested everyone take the Clot Shot, and your article from Aug 2021 says so. He didn't push for a mandate. He didn't make it a federal obligation. He made it ... wait for it ... a personal choice. You know "my body, my choice" kinda thing.

but, you continue insisting that every "Doktur" worldwide was pushing for a global verdict to enforce compliance with injecting this into your arms since it never, in the history of the world, caused a single death.

Flog's Doktur, btw:

hqdefault.jpg

and there you go again.

Trump suggested everyone take the Clot Shot, and your article from Aug 2021 says so. He didn't push for a mandate. He didn't make it a federal obligation. He made it ... wait for it ... a personal choice. You know "my body, my choice" kinda thing.

but, you continue insisting that every "Doktur" worldwide was pushing for a global verdict to enforce compliance with injecting this into your arms since it never, in the history of the world, caused a single death.

Flog's Doktur, btw:

hqdefault.jpg
So Trump pushed “an avenue to steal an election and lower the population”? Yes or No?

So Trump pushed “an avenue to steal an election and lower the population”? Yes or No?
nice correlation of jumping from one inconclusion to another. world class. without the cl.