• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Covid Vaccine

You do realize that someone can sue for anything and it doesn’t necessarily mean that the case has any merit, right?
You are amazingly fuucktarded.

Wow

Its literally a mirror of what Pfizer got sued for a decade and a half ago and was fined a billion bucks over... the same pattern of withholding data and making unsubstantiated and misleading claims to bolster drug use... only on a scale 1000 times larger than the last time

Like seriously... they just need to pull out the precedent of the last US vs Pfizer... i think you are just hoping against hope that the viewpoint you have touted the last half decade wont be invalidated here... lol...
It’s not at all the mirror of what they were sued for. Pfizer was sued for promoting off brand use and dosages that the FDA didn’t approve. What is the off brand use of the Covid vaccine that was promoted by Pfizer?

It’s not at all the mirror of what they were sued for. Pfizer was sued for promoting off brand use and dosages that the FDA didn’t approve. What is the off brand use of the Covid vaccine that was promoted by Pfizer?
No they advocated drugs for use outside the scope of approval not just dosages,

For treatments for stuff they did not have data backing ( exactly like alluding their stuff stopped transmission, or was safe for age groups and health situations like pregnancy...)

No they advocated drugs for use outside the scope of approval not just dosages,
Yes, I meant off label, not off brand.
For treatments for stuff they did not have data backing ( exactly like alluding their stuff stopped transmission, or was safe for age groups and health situations like pregnancy...)

and they should be forced to pay the hospital bills of those who took their bullshit vaccine and wound up needing medical treatment.

"yOu dOn"T NkOw AnYbUdDy ThAt WeNt To tHe HoSpiTaL BeCuZ oF tHe ShOt!"
- Dr. Flogstain von Cowfart

Would make for great halftime entertainment during the SN Southern Conference at Steeltime's new place, assuming he hasn't moved by November.

Funny you should mention that, JMM. I am looking at a nice place ...

• Haha
Reactions: JMM
Holy motherlode of vaccine injury studies.

This post mainly consists of scientific studies (both peer reviewed and preprints), systematic reviews, case studies (a few key ones of the thousands out there), and other medical journal articles that support the assertions in my Vaccine Injury post from November 2022. I began bookmarking these studies in late 2021, but since I’ve surely missed some, this is not a comprehensive list. (In fact I’m still adding studies from the past 3 months, though they should all be included by the end of July or early August.) It is, however, significant enough to utterly debunk the “safe and effective” propaganda of the past three years. (I will continue adding to this list indefinitely, so please check back on occasion for the most recent scientific discoveries about C19 vaccine injuries.)...

Some of the studies below are followed by a supporting article explaining its findings in layman’s terms. All such articles are written by experts in their field, including scientific researchers, professors, data analysts, PhDs, MDs and other medical professionals...

Lastly, please take note that much of the pro-jab jargon used in these studies is required to survive peer review. Journals are beholden to (funded and captured by) the pharmaceutical industry. Researchers have stated outright that they cannot get published on this topic without the inclusion of pro-vaccine rhetoric in their studies.

Please use this post as a resource to backup your own arguments with uninformed acquaintances who continue to believe and perpetuate the false government/Pharma narrative that the C19 “vaccines” are safe. They are not, and the following evidence couldn’t be more clear about that.

----------------

It would be impossible to post the links to all of the studies. Insane.

Just go to her article if you care to research.

Matt Hoy talks about being sacked by UB40 for not getting the Vaccine, which he claims killed two of his bandmates.

O man. That *** pox is flaring up just in time for Nov.

Remember boys and girls, keep them bitty cheeks closed and stop being dem hoes

This goes well beyond, but includes RFK Jr’s Covid vaccine nonsense. ******* hysterical and also very damning.