• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Crackhead stripper-banger's laptop his, "Russian disinformation" claim a blatant lie

Steeltime

They killed Kenny!
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
Three weeks before the election this past November, the NY Post published a story showing details stemming from Hunter Biden's laptop. That information showed that Sloppy Joe not only knew about crackhead's foreign business dealings, not only knew his drug-addled stripper-banger son was selling access, but also that Sloppy Joe was receiving significant financial benefit from his crackhead son's grifter deals. The information included e-mails, text messages, pdf attachments, all proving the legitimacy of the information.

Within a few days of the story being released, several e-mail recipients identified in the story confirmed the accuracy of the e-mails. Businessman Tony Bobulinski confirmed the details showing Sloppy Joe was greasing his snout on his son's dirty trough. The response by the corrupt, vile liars known as mainstream media, a.k.a., "the 4th estate," a.k.a., "corrupt biased liars spewing (D)imbo talking points"?

Russian disinformation.

Only a blithering idiot believed that asinine description, as indeed the puerile shills who spouted that idiocy admitted they had no evidence to support the claim - NONE. Did not stop Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, etc. from censoring the story, suppressing the story, or the NYT, WaPo, NBC, ABC, CBS, NPR, etc. from ignoring it. Ignoring detailed information showing that the (D)imbo nominee, Sloppy Joe, was directly involved in dirty business deals selling access through the front of his parmesan-smoking imbecile son. Russian disinformation ... what moron would believe that stupid excuse? I mean, beyond clowns who are paid DNC shills working for major media and a few blithering nitwit lowlife know-nothings. Tibilo, if the dunce cap fits ...

Glenn Greenwald, an actual journalist, explains the depth of the scandal in this YouTube presentation. The video is long - watch it. For the mentally-challenged, idiots who cannot process more information than the instructions on how to open a pudding cup, a.k.a., (D)imbos and leftists, just click on any part of the video and watch for five minutes. You will learn a lot.

I’ll watch the full thing at the gym tomorrow. Good cardio watch. I can’t believe he was “shocked” Twitter outright banned him. They have been doing that to anyone they goes against the narrative.

as for him, I’m shocked YouTube didn’t (maybe he talks about it, didn’t get much into the vid) suppress him. YouTube ie Google is getting very woke too.

it just pisses me off, clear cut **** on their side and nothing. Nothing.

We knew this last year.

allow me to present a different thought on this.

while it is proven that this happened, and we can all say that it 100% did happen and that it is extremely unlikely that Sleepy did not discuss any financial dealings with KnockedUpMyDeadBrothersWifeAndAStripper, we can also look at how Sleepy interacts on a daily basis and agree that Sleepy has since forgotten any of those conversations since it is also painfully and embarrassingly obvious that the most powerful man on the planet has also forgotten to drop draws and trousers before taking a ****.

allow me to present a different thought on this.

while it is proven that this happened, and we can all say that it 100% did happen and that it is extremely unlikely that Sleepy did not discuss any financial dealings with KnockedUpMyDeadBrothersWifeAndAStripper, we can also look at how Sleepy interacts on a daily basis and agree that Sleepy has since forgotten any of those conversations since it is also painfully and embarrassingly obvious that the most powerful man on the planet has also forgotten to drop draws and trousers before taking a ****.

So "the Big Guy" is actually "the Big No. 2"?

Ok, he lost me when he said that the faux election was within 60k votes and a few people in swing states who had known about and understood the severity of Hunter's **** would have turned the results.

Dude... they were going to produce AS MANY ******* BALLOTS as they needed. If it had taken 8 BILLION ballots, they would have ******* shown up in the middle of the night.