• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Critical Race Theory - Discuss

hIrWhKD.jpg

Getting hit in the face with facts. Again I challenge anybody to explain how requiring an ID to vote is discriminatory against anybody but a non citizen or dead people

This Country is headed to very scary place.

President Biden caved in to pressure agreeing, to address the plight of the Cuban protestors in Havana, saying Cuba's leaders should listen to the people and supply the people their needs, rather than enriching themselves. The reply from Cuba's leaders was brief. You first.

Tokyo's government ignored massive street protests against the Olympics being held in Japan due to the threat of athletes spreading Covid. I'm worried about the spread of Woke. Right now the betting favorite in the one-hundred meter dash is a biological Cheetah who identifies as a woman.

18d5e3c1dabea6d0.png

T8870N6.jpg

What do you need to understand is this: CRT is just another tool for imposing communism. And just so you know if you are Caucasian you are the new Kulak.

Correct. It comes from Critical Theory, which is Marxist ideology. That is what it is based off of. Research Critical Theory and John Dewey, who loved the Soviets (visited) and basically reformed the US educational system in communism's light.

When researching him you'll find tons that praise him as a genius. Dig deeper.

National school board basically called parents violent extremists hate organizations.

They should be disbanded.

PTSA. terrorists. says so in their name

Public
Terrorists of
Schoolboard
Administrations

So joe biden sicks the fbi on parents.
Time to create some letters about our racist school board and a government that is going to terrorize parents.

PTSA. terrorists. says so in their name

Public
Terrorists of
Schoolboard
Administrations

Our government under democratic leadership is working for other government agencies and against the citizens and our children.
Time to act, create letters and send them.

Don't worry. Any day now, Biden will unify the country and we won't have to worry about our authoritarian overlords.

And I might be declared a domestic terrorist just for saying that.

Quinn reporting this morning that Merrick Garland's son-in-law owns a company that produces CRT materials for teaching in public schools.

Attached is a Congress woman from CO with the exact claim about the in laws.
I am not surprised at all