• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Critical Race Theory - Discuss

So help me out here, as I understand it, the people who think you and I should be guilty for something people did centuries ago, are the same people that
don't want to take the responsibility for what their kids do today?
Yeah that’s pretty much it. Even if you are of eastern or Southern European ancestry and your family didn’t come to the USA until 40 or 50 years after slavery ended.

So help me out here, as I understand it, the people who think you and I should be guilty for something people did centuries ago, are the same people that
Correct, because they are blaming what your ancestors did a few hundred years ago, for what their kids are doing today.

So you think Native Americans just sprung up here? You can't even get a meme right.

Always a smartass, rarely smart. Native Americans get a pass, their ancestors inhabited North America some 13,000 years ago. But they too came from somewhere, likely Asia, which would put them in the 'immigrant' category. Happy now?

Always a smartass, rarely smart. Native Americans get a pass, their ancestors inhabited North America some 13,000 years ago. But they too came from somewhere, likely Asia, which would put them in the 'immigrant' category. Happy
Typical ignorant reply from you. They don't get a pass. They committed genocide against other tribes. They would sacrifice babies as well as enslave other tribes. So no they don't get a pass because everyone comes from somewhere even them. They stole land from other groups. I know one thing... I could find a money with as much logic and reasoning as you.

Come-on Zona, you know dang well that them peoples know what's up. It's easy street and the road is paved all the way thru town with hyperbole, innuendo and a passel of downright lies but they ain't gonna give up the right of way any time soon.

Paul Mooney was honored in a memorial in Hollywood Wednesday. He was an outrageously funny black comic who if alive would lacerate the venality of today's protestors. BLM raised ninety million dollars last year but the only place you can see where any of the money was used is on Zillow.

faUEUZ4.jpg

jdCriZb.jpg

I have spent my whole life not realizing that I was a racist. Now, thanks to the leftist mob, I can see the error of my ways.

NYKFCLD.jpg

lqBfb8A.jpg

Come-on Zona, you know dang well that them peoples know what's up. It's easy street and the road is paved all the way thru town with hyperbole, innuendo and a passel of downright lies but they ain't gonna give up the right of way any time soon.

Paul Mooney was honored in a memorial in Hollywood Wednesday. He was an outrageously funny black comic who if alive would lacerate the venality of today's protestors. BLM raised ninety million dollars last year but the only place you can see where any of the money was used is on Zillow.

faUEUZ4.jpg

jdCriZb.jpg

I have spent my whole life not realizing that I was a racist. Now, thanks to the leftist mob, I can see the error of my ways.

NYKFCLD.jpg

lqBfb8A.jpg

I think a statue of a man pointing a gun on a pregnant womans belly while his buddies robbed the house would define him better.

Typical ignorant reply from you. They don't get a pass. They committed genocide against other tribes. They would sacrifice babies as well as enslave other tribes. So no they don't get a pass because everyone comes from somewhere even them. They stole land from other groups. I know one thing... I could find a monkey with as much logic and reasoning as you.

Well, okay, but the native Americans would then use every part of the humans they sacrificed.

Typical ignorant reply from you. They don't get a pass. They committed genocide against other tribes. They would sacrifice babies as well as enslave other tribes. So no they don't get a pass because everyone comes from somewhere even them. They stole land from other groups.

Oh hell, I forgot about the Aztecs too. Perhaps the most brutal of them all. Genocide, human baby sacrifice, slavery etc.

"If one slave would not behave in accordance to the slave masters will, he could be sentenced to death."

Tiborat, if you're actually interested in world history, go look up history of the Aztecs.

Typical ignorant reply from you. They don't get a pass. They committed genocide against other tribes. They would sacrifice babies as well as enslave other tribes. So no they don't get a pass because everyone comes from somewhere even them. They stole land from other groups. I know one thing... I could find a money with as much logic and reasoning as you.
I remember in '93 when Dance with Wolves came out. There is that scene in there in which a raiding party is spotted, and all the men go out to attack the raiding party. But it's a feint to draw the men away, so another raiding party can attack the village with women, children and old men. Then the narrator gets on and talks about how this is not a battle for some dark political objective and blah, blah, but to preserve to food stores for the winter.

You walked outta there feeling like you were the bad whitey.

Until you gave it a little thought. These noble Indians drew the men away so they could attack defenseless women, children and old men. Had they been successful, any who survived would have been taken into slavery more or less, or left to starve. Ole John Dunbar saved the day, though. But so much for the bullshit about them being more noble.

I was only about 25 then, but it taught me a major lesson in thinking things through.

I remember in '93 when Dance with Wolves came out. There is that scene in there in which a raiding party is spotted, and all the men go out to attack the raiding party. But it's a feint to draw the men away, so another raiding party can attack the village with women, children and old men. Then the narrator gets on and talks about how this is not a battle for some dark political objective and blah, blah, but to preserve to food stores for the winter.

You walked outta there feeling like you were the bad whitey.

Until you gave it a little thought. These noble Indians drew the men away so they could attack defenseless women, children and old men. Had they been successful, any who survived would have been taken into slavery more or less, or left to starve. Ole John Dunbar saved the day, though. But so much for the bullshit about them being more noble.

I was only about 25 then, but it taught me a major lesson in thinking things through.

If we were to give the country back to the indians, then what tribe? Would we have to dive deep into history to find the weakest group that was first defeated by the neighboring tribe?

Finally after all this time on earth, I have been totally convinced by the Dims that I am a racist and some other stuff I can't spell but now I am also glad to see others feel as I do...even if it's only a cartoon character.

6v2Remh.jpg

Oh yeah....about that vaccine stuff.

bWR3WIi.jpg

1339.gif

And if you're Mexican, your heritage is Native Indian, slave, refugee, or immigrant. That's it.
And if you're Canadian, your heritage is Native Canadian, slave, refugee, or immigrant. That's it.

So what's the basis of your point troll? I know, I just answered my own question.

Which btw nearly twice as many slaves were brought to Mexico as were to the US.

Which btw nearly twice as many slaves were brought to Mexico as were to the US.

Tibilo does not care about facts. He doesn't. The issue is a political cudgel for him, nothing more. The true facts:
  • Well over 90 percent of enslaved Africans were imported into the Caribbean and South America. Only about 6 percent of African captives were sent directly to British North America.
  • American plantations were dwarfed by those in the West Indies. In the Caribbean, many plantations held 150 slaves or more.
  • America banned transporting slaves from Africa to America as of January 1, 1808.
  • The decade 1821 to 1830 saw more than 80,000 people a year leaving Africa in slave ships. Well over a million more—one tenth of the volume carried off in the slave trade era—followed within the next twenty years - and those African slaves were taken to somewhere other than the territory of the United States.
  • In addition to the West Indies, Brazil had a massive slave population.
  • Slavery remained legal in Brazil until May 13, 1888.
  • By the time slavery was abolished in Brazil, an estimated 10 million enslaved people had been taken from Africa to Brazil.
  • That was 40% of the total number of enslaved people trafficked from Africa to the Americas (including the West Indies), according to one estimate.
  • Another source estimated the total as high as 12.5 million, which would push this percentage to over 50%.
  • So about 25% of those put into bondage from Africa never left the West Indies, another 40% to 50% wound up in Brazil, another 5% to 10% wound up in other South American or Central American countries.
  • Therefore, 70% to 85% of African slaves taken across the Atlantic were enslaved somewhere other than territory in the United States.
  • Conclusion: Only the United States should be pilloried for slavery and should pay all reparations for slavery, cuz d'uh.
  • North African pirates (i.e., "people of color that is not white") abducted and enslaved more than 1 million Europeans between 1530 and 1780 in a series of raids that depopulated coastal towns from Sicily to Cornwall, according to new research.
  • Tens of thousands of white Christians were seized every year to work as galley slaves, laborers and concubines for Muslim overlords in what is today Morocco, Tunisia, Algeria and Libya.
  • Pirates (corsairs) from cities along the Barbary Coast in north Africa – cities such as Tunis and Algiers – would raid ships in the Mediterranean and Atlantic, as well as seaside villages to capture men, women and children. The impact of these attacks were devastating – France, England, and Spain each lost thousands of ships, and long stretches of the Spanish and Italian coasts were almost completely abandoned by their inhabitants.
  • At its peak, the destruction and depopulation of some areas probably exceeded what European slavers would later inflict on the African interior.
  • Although hundreds of thousands of Christian slaves were taken from Mediterranean countries, Professor Robert Davis - Ohio State noted, the effects of Muslim slave raids was felt much further away: it appears, for example, that through most of the 17th century the English lost at least 400 sailors a year to the slavers.
  • Even Americans were not immune. For example, one American slave reported that 130 other American seamen had been enslaved by the Algerians in the Mediterranean and Atlantic just between 1785 and 1793.
  • Through Old French esclave (masculine and feminine), the noun slave is from Medieval Latin sclavus (feminine sclava).
  • This Latin noun is identical with the name Sclavus, meaning a Slav, the Slavic population in parts of central Europe having been enslaved by the Germanic conquest.
  • In ancient Rome, approximately 25% of the population was slaves, the vast majority white slaves.
  • The slave trade in Africa pre-dated European involvement by centuries, and involved an almost incalculable number of people.
  • In Africa and up to North Africa, the Middle East, and Europe, prevailing armies would enslave the losing army and then raid the villages and towns that populated the losing army and enslave the residents, mainly women.
The history of slavery spans every nation, every corner of the globe, all religions, all ethnicities. You cannot name a race or religion not subject to slavery, and which has not enslaved. Okay, maybe Inuit. Nope, take that back - the Haida and Tlingit tribes held slaves.

My sage advice to today's population about slavery: Get over it. At least 75% of the world already seems to have done so.

CRT is simply the Dems/Libs way of deflecting blame from them for the fact that their policies were harmful and not helpful to the black community.