• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Critical Race Theory - Discuss

Which leads to the votes, which leads to the dollars, the ultimate objective.
Yet they get mad when we call cities the Democrat Plantation.

Slavery was abolished in Saudi Arabia and Yemen in 1962, the UAE in 1964, and Oman in 1970.

Slavery was abolished in Saudi Arabia and Yemen in 1962, the UAE in 1964, and Oman in 1970.

It was on paper. In reality it is still practiced there.

I saw that the shitbird in the teacher's union caught on video yesterday saying she hoped the parents died who are criticizing critical race theory had to resign from her position today. The bunch of the ******* teachers in the crowd cheering like animals at her statement will get.....sensitivity training. They all should be fired on the spot.

I saw that the shitbird in the teacher's union caught on video yesterday saying she hoped the parents died who are criticizing critical race theory had to resign from her position today. The bunch of the ******* teachers in the crowd cheering like animals at her statement will get.....sensitivity training. They all should be fired on the spot.

anybody want to bet she will still get paid?

THIS is what the Black American voice should be. Thank you Trump for starting the 1776 Project to combat the Marxist CRT doctrine.

Excelente. Mayans especially (I believe), had their own language for millennium.

Wait, i thought America was the only place where the original inhabitants were conquered or displaced. Are you telling me that all the people down there speaking Spanish are decendants of evil colonizers? But, the Spanish must have treated the locals really well so there were no issues.

Wait, i thought America was the only place where the original inhabitants were conquered or displaced. Are you telling me that all the people down there speaking Spanish are decendants of evil colonizers? But, the Spanish must have treated the locals really well so there were no issues.
here's an easy way to remember history:

IF the conquerors of a land are white, then they instilled systemic racism, raped the conquered women, pillaged the villages and settlings, spread diseases and were barbaric in torturing the conquered before medievally killed in front of their family.

IF the conquereors of a land were any race other than white - and specifically were Muslim - happiness and joy were spread with open arms, bro-hugs, fist bumps and elation as the 493 other genders crawled out from under their rocks.

Those damn white people.

Gene Simmons is a bad-***

Tibilo does not care about facts. He doesn't. The issue is a political cudgel for him, nothing more. The true facts:
  • Well over 90 percent of enslaved Africans were imported into the Caribbean and South America. Only about 6 percent of African captives were sent directly to British North America.
  • American plantations were dwarfed by those in the West Indies. In the Caribbean, many plantations held 150 slaves or more.
  • America banned transporting slaves from Africa to America as of January 1, 1808.
  • The decade 1821 to 1830 saw more than 80,000 people a year leaving Africa in slave ships. Well over a million more—one tenth of the volume carried off in the slave trade era—followed within the next twenty years - and those African slaves were taken to somewhere other than the territory of the United States.
  • In addition to the West Indies, Brazil had a massive slave population.
  • Slavery remained legal in Brazil until May 13, 1888.
  • By the time slavery was abolished in Brazil, an estimated 10 million enslaved people had been taken from Africa to Brazil.
  • That was 40% of the total number of enslaved people trafficked from Africa to the Americas (including the West Indies), according to one estimate.
  • Another source estimated the total as high as 12.5 million, which would push this percentage to over 50%.
  • So about 25% of those put into bondage from Africa never left the West Indies, another 40% to 50% wound up in Brazil, another 5% to 10% wound up in other South American or Central American countries.
  • Therefore, 70% to 85% of African slaves taken across the Atlantic were enslaved somewhere other than territory in the United States.
  • Conclusion: Only the United States should be pilloried for slavery and should pay all reparations for slavery, cuz d'uh.
  • North African pirates (i.e., "people of color that is not white") abducted and enslaved more than 1 million Europeans between 1530 and 1780 in a series of raids that depopulated coastal towns from Sicily to Cornwall, according to new research.
  • Tens of thousands of white Christians were seized every year to work as galley slaves, laborers and concubines for Muslim overlords in what is today Morocco, Tunisia, Algeria and Libya.
  • Pirates (corsairs) from cities along the Barbary Coast in north Africa – cities such as Tunis and Algiers – would raid ships in the Mediterranean and Atlantic, as well as seaside villages to capture men, women and children. The impact of these attacks were devastating – France, England, and Spain each lost thousands of ships, and long stretches of the Spanish and Italian coasts were almost completely abandoned by their inhabitants.
  • At its peak, the destruction and depopulation of some areas probably exceeded what European slavers would later inflict on the African interior.
  • Although hundreds of thousands of Christian slaves were taken from Mediterranean countries, Professor Robert Davis - Ohio State noted, the effects of Muslim slave raids was felt much further away: it appears, for example, that through most of the 17th century the English lost at least 400 sailors a year to the slavers.
  • Even Americans were not immune. For example, one American slave reported that 130 other American seamen had been enslaved by the Algerians in the Mediterranean and Atlantic just between 1785 and 1793.
  • Through Old French esclave (masculine and feminine), the noun slave is from Medieval Latin sclavus (feminine sclava).
  • This Latin noun is identical with the name Sclavus, meaning a Slav, the Slavic population in parts of central Europe having been enslaved by the Germanic conquest.
  • In ancient Rome, approximately 25% of the population was slaves, the vast majority white slaves.
  • The slave trade in Africa pre-dated European involvement by centuries, and involved an almost incalculable number of people.
  • In Africa and up to North Africa, the Middle East, and Europe, prevailing armies would enslave the losing army and then raid the villages and towns that populated the losing army and enslave the residents, mainly women.
The history of slavery spans every nation, every corner of the globe, all religions, all ethnicities. You cannot name a race or religion not subject to slavery, and which has not enslaved. Okay, maybe Inuit. Nope, take that back - the Haida and Tlingit tribes held slaves.

My sage advice to today's population about slavery: Get over it. At least 75% of the world already seems to have done so.
Me thinks ya may have forgotten the Irish......The Brits did unspeakable things to the poorer, less educated folks from the island one to the left.

The British Empire conquered/ruled a majority of the continents on earth at certain points in time. The largest empire in world history in regards to land mass ruled.

The Roman Empire were actually amateurs compared to the Chinese, Brits and the Mongols.

I used my magical white supremacy power and stole a victim card from a California social worker. I'll trade it to you. I've always wanted a privilege card. Even if it doesn't work.

You may be able to trade your victim card to Hunter Biden for one of his masterpiece paintings. If "The Big Guy" approves.

I used my magical white supremacy power and stole a victim card from a California social worker.

And the best thing is, anything under $950 isn't a crime and is fair game. Where you think I got mine?

And the best thing is, anything under $950 isn't a crime and is fair game. Where you think I got mine?

I don't know they're kinda priceless. You just attach it to your finger and point it at someone or something when things in life go wrong. You can also wave it at entire groups of people.

It works for everything! Since I got it, I've never had to take responsibility for anything. It's always someone's else's fault. How awesome is that?

7klvlBd.jpg

AtIPtP9.png