• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Crying Nazi Snowflake Needs A Safe Space

This was a thread about an illegal immigrant who was deported 20 times and sexually assaulted two women. Not your best example of supporting "violence against innocent civilians because of their political beliefs".

And the comments were about shooting everyone coming across the border.

Case closed.

"They are who we thought they are......."----Dennis Greene

I love how CONservatives talk about groupthink when they are just drones regurgitating whatever Limbaugh or Breitbart fed them that day.

The only problem with your belief is we have all the thinkers on our side.

Priceless...

another misconception and ASSumption, don't listen to them, FOXnews or any political talking head.

So what if she had a relative that was a Nazi? As long as it had no effect on her believes or behavior ,it means nothing.

Oh it matters despite how much you say it doesn't. This is why it's gotten so much play on the interwebs for the past 24 hours. A Nazi descendant insulting and attacking people, blindly, without conscience by stereotyping them all as Nazis.

I'll flip the script so you can understand.

Say famous Republican Kid Rock began running around calling every Liberal "baby killers" and "murderers" (whether they were/weren't) and then found out that his Great Aunt was Margaret Sanger, founder of Planned Parenthood.

You, Tibs, Trog, Late Night Comedy, MSM, social media, and the irrational half of America that identifies as Progressive would destroy the man for being a Hypocrite, Living in a glass house throwing stones and Being the pot calling the kettle black.

You WOULD attribute Sanger's views on abortion and her views on the inferior black race and on Eugenics to Kid Rock.

Stop attempting to put yourself on some moral high ground. We've seen this play acted out too many times, as regularly as a sun rise, to know that's exactly how LIEberals would have it go down.

Chelsea Handler's a ******* whack anyway. Great to see she's now been exposed as having Nazi blood coursing through her veins while screaming ignorantly "Nazi!!" at everyone who doesn't agree with her disjointed, warped view of the world.

Oh it matters despite how much you say it doesn't. This is why it's gotten so much play on the interwebs for the past 24 hours. A Nazi descendant insulting and attacking people, blindly, without conscience by stereotyping them all as Nazis.

I'll flip the script so you can understand.

Say famous Republican Kid Rock began running around calling every Liberal "baby killers" and "murderers" (whether they were/weren't) and then found out that his Great Aunt was Margaret Sanger, founder of Planned Parenthood.

You, Tibs, Trog, Late Night Comedy, MSM, social media, and the irrational half of America that identifies as Progressive would destroy the man for being a Hypocrite, Living in a glass house throwing stones and Being the pot calling the kettle black.

You WOULD attribute Sanger's views on abortion and her views on the inferior black race and on Eugenics to Kid Rock.

Stop attempting to put yourself on some moral high ground. We've seen this play acted out too many times, as regularly as a sun rise, to know that's exactly how LIEberals would have it go down.

Chelsea Handler's a ******* whack anyway. Great to see she's now been exposed as having Nazi blood coursing through her veins while screaming ignorantly "Nazi!!" at everyone who doesn't agree with her disjointed, warped view of the world.

Poorly constructed strawman. What anyone would hypothetically say is irrelevant. And I for one think clearly enough to not do something like that.

This Handler woman (never heard of her till today)
could only be a hypocrite if:

1. She called individuals Nazis because they had a relative who was a Nazi.

2. She herself espoused Nazi type beliefs then proceeded to call other people Nazis.

Your inability to think, or your desire to defend the indefensible displays the level of your brainwashing.

"Nazi blood coursing through her veins".......there is such a thing? Oh yeah! NAZIS SAY THINGS LIKE THAT.

So no surprise...... you're full of crap friendo.

Since I am sure you missed this......

no one is saying she is an actual Nazi.
the old saying of stones and glass houses absolutely does apply to her, though. she calls everyone who disagrees with her a Nazi.
though her dear old beloved grandfather was an actual Nazi.
Understanding hypocrisy is usually not the strength of left leaning libtards.

No, it would make her grandfather a hypocrite if he called Trump a Nazi.

This. Truth be told, I bet most of the white people here saw some degree of racism in our grandparents.
Just because your grandparents were racist doesn't mean mine were. GTFO with that bullshit groupthink you liberals love.

Actually no. My mother's father was a steelworker and during the gas rationing of WWII he and a few other guys in the neighborhood car pooled to the mill including a black guy. This was scandalous at the time but my grandfather said that anyone who had a problem with it could go **** themselves (his words) because they were saving on gas coupons.
My dad's father was in the construction and real estate business and said that no matter the color of someone's skin, everyone has green money.
Don't recall hearing anything about race from either of my grandmothers.

My grandfather on my mother's side was drunk all the time and hated everyone. Even me.

My grandma on that side was too busy taking care of my drunk grandfather, so I doubt she had any energy for hate.

My grandparents on my father's side fled Nazi Germany during WWII. I imagine if they were alive today they wouldn't be real fond of Nazi's.

Funny though, they never really talked about it. My grandfather would say stuff to me in German and laugh at the look on my face because I didn't understand. My Oma was always cooking German food from the old country. Her home made pot pie was-in a word-fabulous.

Seen this play out several times this week.
Democrat politicians and reporters demand that Trump and other Republicans renounce white sups and Nazis.
Trump and other Republicans renounce white sups and Nazis.
Media barely reports on Trump and other Republicans renouncing white sups and Nazis.
The next day Democrat politicians and reporters demand that Trump and other Republicans renounce white sups and Nazis.
People who only pay casual attention to the news figure that Trump and other Republicans haven't renounced white sups and Nazis yet.
Lather, rinse, repeat.
Yes, I think this is the plan that I can see from a mile away.

Actually no. My mother's father was a steelworker and during the gas rationing of WWII he and a few other guys in the neighborhood car pooled to the mill including a black guy. This was scandalous at the time but my grandfather said that anyone who had a problem with it could go **** themselves (his words) because they were saving on gas coupons.
My dad's father was in the construction and real estate business and said that no matter the color of someone's skin, everyone has green money.
Don't recall hearing anything about race from either of my grandmothers.

So then what happened to you?

I say that because you're the guy who said months ago that Muslims in Europe were taking"our women"

Don't lie and say you don't remember.

And you're the guy who I just quoted in this or another thread yesterday as saying we should shoot innocent people (I assume women and children included) coming across the border.

I ask again; what happened?

So then what happened to you?

I say that because you're the guy who said months ago that Muslims in Europe were taking"our women"

Don't lie and say you don't remember.
I believe I said "raping our women". Plenty of evidence to support that, as Muslims believe that non-Muslims are inferior and deserve to be raped and killed, which they do. You might want to rethink who the real racists are.

And you're the guy who I just quoted in this or another thread yesterday as saying we should shoot innocent people (I assume women and children included) coming across the border.

I ask again; what happened?

They're breaking the law and invading our country. We do not have an open border. Don't cross the border, don't get shot. Simple. I'm not saying to shoot people because they are a different race. That would be racist. At the moment is the province of the Muslims actually.

Thank you thought for illustrating further proof of Burgundy's First Rule:
Liberals can always be counted on to side with 1) whoever is against America, 2) whoever is against Christians and Jews, and 3) whoever the darker-skinned people are.

I believe I said "raping our women". Plenty of evidence to support that, as Muslims believe that non-Muslims are inferior and deserve to be raped and killed, which they do. You might want to rethink who the real racists are.

They're breaking the law and invading our country. We do not have an open border. Don't cross the border, don't get shot. Simple. I'm not saying to shoot people because they are a different race. That would be racist. At the moment is the province of the Muslims actually.

Liberals can always be counted on to side with 1) whoever is against America, 2) whoever is against Christians and Jews, and 3) whoever the darker-skinned people are.

Thank you.

"They are who we thought they were!"----Dennis Green R.I.P. coach

Nothing more needs to be said.

Your rules are nonsense.

1. I love America and believe in the constitution, not just the 2 nd amendment

2. I'm Jewish

3. Muslims are also white...you know. Chechens, Albanians etc.

Now I'm done.

This. Truth be told, I bet most of the white people here saw some degree of racism in our grandparents.

I'm german, so I had relatives fighting on both sides of the war during WW1 and WW2. Being related to a racist doesn't make you a racist. Your thoughts and actions do.

What is so funny about someone being Jewish?

Elfie has claimed to be numerous races, ethnicities and religions and suffer from a variety of different mental health issues. I think at this point he's like a Hispanic Greek Orthodox Muslim Jewish Palestinian half black ADHD Asperger's bipolar idiot savant guy. Or gal. We're not sure.

Thank you.

"They are who we thought they were!"----Dennis Green R.I.P. coach

Nothing more needs to be said.

As is typical of Liberals, race is the first thing you look and usually the only thing you look at. To go deeper and see if someone is say, breaking the law, destroys your narrative, so you won't go there.

Elfiero said:
Your rules are nonsense.
I've looked and the only exception I've found so far is Bill Maher regarding Muslims.

1. I love America and believe in the constitution, not just the 2 nd amendment
Good for you.

2. I'm Jewish
Lots of self-hating Jews out there. George Soros chief among them. The home of anti-Semitism in America is the Democrat party, yet most Jews continue to vote Democrat.

3. Muslims are also white...you know. Chechens, Albanians etc.
Exactly. Like the Boston Marathon bombers and the mass murderers at the theater in Russia. If only there were some common thread tying these terrorist attacks together.....

Now I'm done.
Me too. I have a lawn to mow. Peace out.

Ah, you were commenting on the context, not the religion. Point taken.

Elfie has claimed to be numerous races, ethnicities and religions and suffer from a variety of different mental health issues. I think at this point he's like a Hispanic Greek Orthodox Muslim Jewish Palestinian half black ADHD Asperger's bipolar idiot savant guy. Or gal. We're not sure.

So you're also going to mock me like your bigot friends? i never claimed to be numerous religions or ethnicities. And also mentally ill?

Wow.... don't you have some tiki torches to buy and somewhere to go?

Have you ever met an African American Indian Muslim Jew?

Never made that claim, but keep exaggerating and just plain lying like your POTUS. I understand that all you have is the Ad hominem attack left.