• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Crying Nazi Snowflake Needs A Safe Space

ROFL!!!! Holy ****. Add this one to the list.

No, this asshat has previously claimed to be Jewish. To date the list of personas Elftard claims to be is as follows:

1. American Indian
2. Jewish
3. Black (this by default because the Tard was caught under the same IP address on a different name pretending to be a black person speaking "jive")
4. Hispanic
5. An Asperger's sufferer
6. Gay
7. Transgender

What am I missing?

Now add "I love America" to the list, because we all know that's bullshit.

Nazi snowflake #2 decides to defect.......

Notice how the police quickly move to save this snowflake? White privilege it's everywhere you want to be...............

No, this asshat has previously claimed to be Jewish. To date the list of personas Elftard claims to be is as follows:

1. American Indian
2. Jewish
3. Black (this by default because the Tard was caught under the same IP address on a different name pretending to be a black person speaking "jive")
4. Hispanic
6. Gay
7. Transgender

What am I missing?

Now add "I love America" to the list, because we all know that's bullshit.

You're full of it...and of course only you love America.....because you're a fascist at heart.

Yeah that makes sense.

Yeah *** kickings usually result in one of the victims friends saying to the one dishing out the *** kicking " C'mon man he's had it".

Good to know you're that guy. Oh, and I made no assumptions. I laid out the facts and used their own words.

The problem is you and those like you thrive on the kind of turmoil we are going thru in this country, without it you would have no platform or voice. You probably sit at home playing with yourself waiting for the next bad thing o happen so you can shout racist on a football board. Unlike most here I actually feel sorry for you, you are obviously a broken little person if this is all you have in your life.I would venture to say you were probably picked on a lot growing up, probably very little education if any ( this is why you are talking **** on a football forum to garner attention), I would bet you have few friends if any.

The only thing's that you are good at is twisting other peoples words which by the way is a sure fire way of identifying a liar, you can't trust your own words so you have to twist other peoples words to try and make yourself look intelligent.. You also seem to have an ability to accuse others of hate and racism while you yourself are the one spewing hatred, This all goes back to your lack of education and or common sense. Again I feel sorry for you and hope your life truly gets better.

The problem is you and those like you thrive on the kind of turmoil we are going thru in this country, without it you would have no platform or voice. You probably sit at home playing with yourself waiting for the next bad thing o happen so you can shout racist on a football board. Unlike most here I actually feel sorry for you, you are obviously a broken little person if this is all you have in your life.I would venture to say you were probably picked on a lot growing up, probably very little education if any ( this is why you are talking **** on a football forum to garner attention), I would bet you have few friends if any.

The only thing's that you are good at is twisting other peoples words which by the way is a sure fire way of identifying a liar, you can't trust your own words so you have to twist other peoples words to try and make yourself look intelligent.. You also seem to have an ability to accuse others of hate and racism while you yourself are the one spewing hatred, This all goes back to your lack of education and or common sense. Again I feel sorry for you and hope your life truly gets better.

You need to pay more attention, don't just read my replies and rush to defend your bigot friends, read what the others have said and the links to their words that I post.

I was very civil when I first came to this board. I spoke my mind and was immediately attacked and belittled, just giving some of it back.

You need to pay more attention, don't just read my replies and rush to defend your bigot friends, read what the others have said and the links to their words that I post.

I was very civil when I first came to this board. I spoke my mind and was immediately attacked and belittled, just giving some of it back.

Two things here, first I pay attention just fine and second my friends seem to be doing just fine without my help. You in all of you intellectual glory just proved my point, you can not get thru a post without calling someone a racist or a bigot. Just a friendly piece of advice, BEFORE you hit the post button stop read what you wrote and think about it, afterwards ask yourself this: Is this going to make me look more ignorant than my last 1900 plus post, if so just refrain from pushing that button. Let me help you help yourself.

By the way before you call me a racist or a bigot understand I really am Native American have been since the day I was born. Also you can ask anyone here ( I have been here since day one) I pretty much hate everyone, color nor religion plays no part in it, BUT stupid people do get to go to the front of the line......

Two things here, first I pay attention just fine and second my friends seem to be doing just fine without my help. You in all of you intellectual glory just proved my point, you can not get thru a post without calling someone a racist or a bigot. Just a friendly piece of advice, BEFORE you hit the post button stop read what you wrote and think about it, afterwards ask yourself this: Is this going to make me look more ignorant than my last 1900 plus post, if so just refrain from pushing that button. Let me help you help yourself.

By the way before you call me a racist or a bigot understand I really am Native American have been since the day I was born. Also you can ask anyone here ( I have been here since day one) I pretty much hate everyone, color nor religion plays no part in it, BUT stupid people do get to go to the front of the line......

Thanks for the advice. I would not call you a racist since I can't recall you saying anything racist. The people that I have used that term for on this board have said or implied racist things.

That's all. It's that simple.

You're full of it...and of course only you love America.....because you're a fascist at heart.

Yeah that makes sense.

No dipshit, this is true. These are all personas you have claimed to be. And the IP address issue, you being black under another name...there's an electronic record. I know.

Not only are you a vile piece of ****, but a ******* liar to boot.

This is why absolutely no one but Tibs takes you seriously here.

And I know you know what a fascist is and you know how ******* stupid your application of it is here. Just you being the typical ***-**** you are, calling names when you're *** is beaten and your sick schizophrenic game is exposed.

No dipshit, this is true. These are all personas you have claimed to be. And the IP address issue, you being black under another name...there's an electronic record. I know.

And I know you know what a fascist is and you know how ******* stupid your application of it is here. Just you being the typical ***-**** you are, calling names when you're *** is beaten and your sick schizophrenic game is exposed.

Fake News!

I'm not your POTUS dumbass. The elf mythology you guys have created does make for a good defense though when you can't win an argument. A defense losers would use of course.

image.jpg

I can easily point to a billion lies you guys spew on a daily basis.

Example:

Has Obamacare collapsed yet?

Example:

So, finally, we have an admission from you that you are a schizophrenic dipshit that lies and pretends to be different personas to somehow bolster your vile attacks on those you disagree with here.

Your apology accepted.

I don't know a person here who says "I'm a lawyer" and isn't a lawyer.

You lie about who and what you are. The despicable Left in all it's glory.

Example:

More or less. I mean, it isn't a success by any of the parameters that were laid out for it. Overall costs and premiums rising faster than ever, millions still uninsured, people cannot keep their doctors or their health plans, hundreds of places where there are only one or even no plans on the exchange to choose from, deductibles so high many people who have it can't afford to use it, risk pools full of the old and the sick and not the young and healthy, millions paying fines rather than getting coverage...

So if by "not collapsing" you mean it still exists, that's technically true. It certainly isn't doing what was promised by any stretch.

1. American Indian
2. Jewish
4. Hispanic
6. Gay
7. Transgender

What am I missing?

Caucasian and atheist. And Muslim. Possibly Mexican too.

This is one of the dozen personas Elftard has claimed to be as well, so she/he/it is going to refute your claim to being Native American because she/he/it is as well. Then Tard will revert to arguing how you hate all things Native American but just can't see it because you're not brilliant enough to realize your own Native American guilt.

This is one of the dozen personas Elftard has claimed to be as well, so she/he/it is going to refute your claim to being Native American because she/he/it is as well. Then Tard will revert to arguing how you hate all things Native American but just can't see it because you're not brilliant enough to realize your own Native American guilt.

This is also where the Elftard will explain how if Warriors is Cherokee then he discriminated against the Iroquois and the Sioux. EVERYONE is racist in the eyes of the Elftard. I'm part Cherokee so surely I must hate the mfing Cheyenne.

More or less. I mean, it isn't a success by any of the parameters that were laid out for it. Overall costs and premiums rising faster than ever, millions still uninsured, people cannot keep their doctors or their health plans, hundreds of places where there are only one or even no plans on the exchange to choose from, deductibles so high many people who have it can't afford to use it, risk pools full of the old and the sick and not the young and healthy, millions paying fines rather than getting coverage...

So if by "not collapsing" you mean it still exists, that's technically true. It certainly isn't doing what was promised by any stretch.

Remember that it wasn't going to work because the web site was a mess....remember that? Any port in a losing storm I guess.

https://www.cnbc.com/2017/07/19/trump-is-wrong-about-obamacare-it-wont-collapse-commentary.html

Trump is wrong about Obamacare—it won't collapse

I digress. We're going off topic.

Remember that it wasn't going to work because the web site was a mess....remember that? Any port in a losing storm I guess.

https://www.cnbc.com/2017/07/19/trump-is-wrong-about-obamacare-it-wont-collapse-commentary.html

Trump is wrong about Obamacare—it won't collapse

I digress. We're going off topic.

Have you ever been on the website? It sucks. It's horrible. I bought insurance on it when my husband lost his job because is I was under the impression that it would have more affordable options (it doesn't, unless you qualify for subsidies), and I still get bills from it all the time even though I have been buying private insurance for over a year and a half. I've called and emailed and written letters and they still keep sending me bills saying please pay this or your coverage will lapse. It's been lapsed for a year and a half. I can only imagine how much money is being wasted nationally on **** like this. The federal government sucks at doing this like it sucks at most things. And by the way where I live there is now only one option on the exchange and it almost DOUBLE what I paid a year and half ago.

Have you ever been on the website? It sucks. It's horrible. I bought insurance on it when my husband lost his job because is I was under the impression that it would have more affordable options (it doesn't, unless you qualify for subsidies), and I still get bills from it all the time even though I have been buying private insurance for over a year and a half. I've called and emailed and written letters and they still keep sending me bills saying please pay this or your coverage will lapse. It's been lapsed for a year and a half. I can only imagine how much money is being wasted nationally on **** like this. The federal government sucks at doing this like it sucks at most things. And by the way where I live there is now only one option on the exchange and it almost DOUBLE what I paid a year and half ago.

Insurance companies continue to bail out of Obamacare and its rumored that rates will increase another 50% next year. I pay $950 /month now for insurance that is non-existent. I will never meet my deductible. I get some reimbursement perks through my company but it's still worthless insurance.

Insurance companies continue to bail out of Obamacare and its rumored that rates will increase another 50% next year. I pay $950 /month now for insurance that is non-existent. I will never meet my deductible. I get some reimbursement perks through my company but it's still worthless insurance.

Last year we had an ER visit for a lacrosse stick to the throat, a fractured humerus, and a root canal. Guess how much our Obama approved policy paid for?

That's right...nada. We paid for all of it plus our 1100/month premium.

Last year we had an ER visit for a lacrosse stick to the throat, a fractured humerus, and a root canal. Guess how much our Obama approved policy paid for?

But but but, the great Obama fixed healthcare in this country and 29 million people will die per minute if ObamaCare is repealed...

And that is why OCommiecare is failing. They are taking money from and punishing the earners and giving it to the non-earners. And there are a whole lot more non-earners that can't pay for their own medical care.

And that is why OCommiecare is failing. They are taking money from and punishing the earners and giving it to the non-earners. And there are a whole lot more non-earners that can't pay for their own medical care.

Pretty much all Liberal plans for anything are simply disguised wealth redistribution.

My daughter's chip premium went from $63 to the full price of 131