• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Cultural Appropriation In The 'Burgh

Ron Burgundy

Reaction score
Cultural appropiation only works if some really good tacos or enchiladas are offered. Nothing wrong with fried
Chicken though. With some Tabasco sauce! Oooh
Since I'm hispanic, I'll start the hashtag #enchiladasplease
#tacosaregreat
#newmexicanfoodisgoodforthesoul

*sigh*
Liberals.

I need to drop by the Burgh. Is Primanttis as advertised? That sammich looks tasty. I love fries

I need to drop by the Burgh. Is Primanttis as advertised? That sammich looks tasty. I love fries

Yes. The cheesesteak is the big seller that they push but personally I prefer the pastrami or corned beef or hot sausage.
They will FedEx you a box with the fixin's for about 10 sandwiches for around $100.

This ridiculous type of butt hurt is one reason Trump got elected. Tiresome ****.

Trump_9.jpg

Last edited:
All of this race this and that is ******* getting old. It's a business. If they serve good food then who gives a **** what color they are. Nobody owns any section of town.

Pay day is tomorrow!

Should I just drop $100?

I saw that Ron. I want to try that Primantii's really bad

Not sure how this relates to the story but its funny ...

Man confesses to murder in exchange for a bucket of fried chicken.

http://www.sharenator.com/Man_Confesses_Murder_for_Bucket_of_Chicken/

e135078532a554e0eec7faf3caf51f66.jpg

Last edited:
I've seen black street vendors sell those Polish boy sandwiches to white people and I don't have a problem with it.

It used to be if someone opened a restaurant serving food representative of a different culture, it was considered an homage to, not a theft of that culture. People from that culture I believe would feel proud and also glad that a kind of food they might enjoy is now becoming mainstream and therefore more available to them. Do Brazilians get mad over Brazilian BBQ joints opening up? Do Chinese people get mad that so many Caucasians order takeout from their restaurants?

I guess celebrating other foods and cultures is no longer allowed in this racially hyper-sensitive world Obama has created.

I actually felt a little weird eating Mexican food on Cinco De Mayo, like maybe the Mexican people I know might find it offensive that I would celebrate their holiday. I happen to really like Mexican food and the holiday is just a good excuse to eat it. If Mexicans want to eat hot dogs on 4th of July I promise not to get offended.

I think it's way overrated, but it's nice to say you've been to the original once. You need to hit Fatheads in the South Side. Best advice I ever got on this board

**** off was a close second.

When I came to a game years ago I went to Primanti Bros. and Peppi's

I got an egg on it, and a had a "Roethlisburger".

I gotta admit, I really liked the burger. Spicy sausage, cheese, lots of grease. Damn fine.

Also joined a tailgate, enjoyed a shot-ski, threw some brats on the grill and overall had a heckuva day. Heckuva day.

And the Stillers beat the Browns. (Even though Pittsburgh didn't play too well and Cribbs sure as **** did...)

When I came to a game years ago I went to Primanti Bros. and Peppi's

I got an egg on it, and a had a "Roethlisburger".

I gotta admit, I really liked the burger. Spicy sausage, cheese, lots of grease. Damn fine.

Also joined a tailgate, enjoyed a shot-ski, threw some brats on the grill and overall had a heckuva day. Heckuva day.

And the Stillers beat the Browns. (Even though Pittsburgh didn't play too well and Cribbs sure as **** did...)

******* redneck. ;-)

Reactions: wig
Man confesses to murder in exchange for a bucket of fried chicken.

Sometimes the wheels of justice need to be greased with... grease.

There is a black-owned fried chicken place up my way in Beaver Falls called The Chicken Shack. It's awesome and a fairly inexpensive place to eat.

Cultural appropiation only works if some really good tacos or enchiladas are offered. Nothing wrong with fried
Chicken though. With some Tabasco sauce! Oooh
Since I'm hispanic, I'll start the hashtag #enchiladasplease
#tacosaregreat
#newmexicanfoodisgoodforthesoul

*sigh*
Liberals.

It's awesome. I am not a slaw fan by any means, but their slaw isn't the creamy ****** kind. I'm also partial to chipped ham on white bread, spicy Heinz mustard, and a fresh tomato sandwich as well.

Reactions: MTC
There is a black-owned fried chicken place up my way in Beaver Falls called The Chicken Shack. It's awesome and a fairly inexpensive place to eat.

Mr. Powdrell's here in ABQ. He's one of those operate out of a vehicle type. Southern californians will understand. Anywho back to subject, this guy sells the best chicken and turkey legs I have consumed. All due respect to the south, their fried food is amazing.

.....but anyone with roots in TX does chicken damn fine.

As for that guy in Pittsburgh, he should've just went through with the restaurant. Is political correctness that bad there too?

As for that guy in Pittsburgh, he should've just went through with the restaurant. Is political correctness that bad there too?

Just in that neighborhood and nearby Oakland where all the universities, millenial snowflakes, hipsters, bicycle rental stands, and Priuses are.

Last edited:
Reactions: MTC
Near Cleveland in a predominately black area there used to be a restaurant named Po' Folks...specializing in chicken.

That's gotta be racist in some way right?...I mean, there are white folks that are po' too.

Po' Folks is a franchise. I wonder if a white person could purchase a Po' Folks franchise.

pofolks.jpg

Last edited: