• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Dallas

BLITZ

Contributor
Reaction score
are you guys watching this go on? 3-6 cops shot... this is crazy

I saw the raw footage of one of the cops shot and on the ground not moving.

Up to 9 officers injured. One dead.

Now 3 officers dead, a total of 10 cops shot.

Thanks Obama.

That piece of **** has stoked this all up for votes. Rather than telling people the truth about what has happened in most of these cases,and urging caution and respect for the law, he's inflamed and incited because it was politically expedient. I hold him directly responsible for his part in this. There is blood on his hands.

Now it's reported four dead officers.

I warned you this would happen.

I said if we didn't rein in militant police forces and get bad cops up the street eventually there would be pushback. You guys blew me off because they were only doing it two dogs in the ghetto. I warned you of two things first that it would eventually get around to white people and and second the system would break down and people would start shooting cops out of hand. Y'all can think of that can only happen to somebody else.

This could be the work of an ISIS inspired nut.

This could be the work of an ISIS inspired nut.

Work-place violence.

A video.

A work-place video.

Foreign dissent.

Foreign dissent on American soil inspired by a video about work-place violence.

Oh, and the Crusades. And McVeigh.

These incidents of police violence are horrible but statistically insignificant when put into the perspective of percentages of incidents. The media coverage is what makes the problem seem worse than it actually is. The odds of a black man dying at the hands of police officer are minuscule to the odds of them dying at the hands of another African-American. This does not mean their are not problems but the vast majority of police are good people. Some are bad and some are just not the right temperament to be cops.

Awesome Super Bowl Show Roger..........

The problem is people who think that, if they have been wronged, the answer is to use violence to get revenge. Then the media justifies ther actions based on race or religion or poverty. Followed by the justice system not being swift and stern enough with punishment.

What's going to happen when we can't get decent people to join the police force?

What the cops in Minn and Louisiana need to do is go with the Hillary defense and state they didn't intend to kill anyone, and they won't be prosecuted.

These snipers in Dallas intended to kill cops...

1 Suspect Dead, 3 in Custody

One of the detained suspects is a female. The other two suspects being interviewed, Brown said, were seen with camouflage bags, prompting officers to follow their car.

Officials say the attackers had intended widespread damage and a suspicious package has been secured by the city's bomb squad.

http://www.voanews.com/content/shooting-in-dallas/3408984.html

---------------------------------------

Obama built this.

His hate-filled anti-cop rhetoric fingerprints are all over this.

From now on, all cities should treat “Black Lives Matter” as a terrorist organization.

Work-place violence.

A video.

A work-place video.

Foreign dissent.

Foreign dissent on American soil inspired by a video about work-place violence.

Oh, and the Crusades. And McVeigh.

So you're convinced this was ISIS or a Islamic terrorist? Why did they only shoot the cops?

Helter skelter - BLM declares race war on whitey

CmzAblaVUAAFqS0.jpg:large

The problem is people who think that, if they have been wronged, the answer is to use violence to get revenge. Then the media justifies ther actions based on race or religion or poverty.

Or being bullied. School stress anti-bullying, the need to also tell kids that life involves a lot if bullying. Toughen up, not everyone will love and care about you like your helicopter parents.

Obama from Poland decries this incident. He of course also makes a statement about how the unequal treatment of some people as it pertains to the law has to stop.

Wasn't he just campaigning with someone who was treated differently under the law than any normal person would be? What a hypocrite.

From Obama's Facebook page on the Sterling shooting -
He said he was "encouraged" that the Department of Justice has opened a civil rights investigation into the death of Sterling in Baton Rouge, Louisiana. But, he wrote, "Regardless of the outcome of such investigations, what's clear is that these fatal shootings are not isolated incidents. They are symptomatic of the broader challenges within our criminal justice system, the racial disparities that appear across the system year after year, and the resulting lack of trust that exists between law enforcement and too many of the communities they serve."

So the outcome of the investigation doesn't matter. If it turns out that it was a fully justified shooting, that doesn't matter to the head of the executive branch. What a piece of ****. Still a community agitator.

The first thing I heard about this Castile shooting was the cop screaming about ""I told him not to reach for it. I told him to get his hand out," and the girlfriend saying that he was just reaching for his wallet. IMO this cop was scared...period. He was scared before he shot, he was scared while he shot and he was terrified after he shot. I looked up some references and found a story that confirms my suspicions somewhat...

Reynolds said the officer told them both to raise their hands and then asked for Castile's identification. She said he told the officer he was armed, reached for his wallet, and was shot.

"Either you want my hands in the air or you want my information," she said.

About two years ago, Joe Olson was pulled over by a St. Anthony Police Department squad car for running a red light in Falcon Heights, the same Twin Cities suburb where Philando Castile was shot to death by a cop Wednesday evening. Olson put his hands on the steering wheel and waited for the officer to approach his driver’s side window when he heard a voice emanate from behind his head.

“I heard this voice with a tremor of fear in it. Actually, it scared me. Is this a scared cop?” Olson told ThinkProgress. “And he’s standing three feet behind my bumper interviewing me through the outside rear-view mirror, which is really weird, and he sounds terrified.
http://r.search.yahoo.com/_ylt=A0LE...hooting//RK=0/RS=Ggz9PJDDaFFXIQBDO3FqoljL6Gc-

I know..ThinkProgress but it still sounds like the cop was scared and overreacted. If I'm right, he should never have taken that job.

What a piece of ****. Still a community agitator.
jabevm.jpg

I am outraged....heartbroken...sickened. Violence never begets violence.

Ironically, those protesting the police were the first to scream for them once the shooting started.

I know one of the shooters has killed himself, 3 more in custody- one is a woman. 5 police dead, 6 more wounded, 3 critically....so the death toll could be 8 soon.