• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Dallas

5 officers dead.....still waiting to hear the NAMES of the suspects...their RACE..... why the media silence?

Absolutely a horendous attack. Brutal. All connected to this should face the full force of the law.

5 officers dead.....still waiting to hear the NAMES of the suspects...their RACE..... why the media silence?

One is black. Saw his picture on Fox a few minutes ago. I don't know if he's the one who killed himself or not.

I warned you this would happen.

I said if we didn't rein in militant police forces and get bad cops up the street eventually there would be pushback. You guys blew me off because they were only doing it two dogs in the ghetto. I warned you of two things first that it would eventually get around to white people and and second the system would break down and people would start shooting cops out of hand. Y'all can think of that can only happen to somebody else.

Intentionally assassinating innocent police officers is occurring because a few cops out of hundreds of thousands were bad and/or negligent and/or had to shoot someone to protect their own lives? Bullshit.

This is the result of our media and our president and the professional grievance industry milking these isolated and complex incidents for personal gain, rather than urging people to look at them with intelligence and rationality.

Intentionally assassinating innocent police officers is occurring because a few cops out of hundreds of thousands were bad and/or negligent and/or had to shoot someone to protect their own lives? Bullshit.

This is the result of our media and our president and the professional grievance industry milking these isolated and complex incidents for personal gain, rather than urging people to look at them with intelligence and rationality.

Yeah isolated incidents everywhere. image.jpg

C'mon dude. The media competes against each other in reporting breaking news, they don't conspire to remain silent. The police haven't released the names.

Yep. Chicago feeling the Ferguson effect too -
Violence in Chicago is reaching epidemic proportions. In the first five months of 2016, someone was shot every two and a half hours and someone murdered every 14 hours, for a total of nearly 1,400 nonfatal shooting victims and 240 fatalities. Over Memorial Day weekend, 69 people were shot, nearly one per hour, dwarfing the previous year’s tally of 53 shootings over the same period. The violence is spilling over from the city’s gang-infested South and West Sides into the downtown business district; Lake Shore Drive has seen drive-by shootings and robberies.

The growing mayhem is the result of Chicago police officers’ withdrawal from proactive enforcement, making the city a dramatic example of what I have called the “Ferguson effect.”

http://www.city-journal.org/html/chicago-brink-14605.html

Yeah isolated incidents everywhere. View attachment 2474

1000 people killed out of 12.5 million arrests (and lord knows how many traffic stops and other contacts not involving arrest) every year is fairly isolated. Especially when you are talking about a population stacked with armed violent criminals. The number that are truly not justified is tiny.

Last edited:
CNN got the mayor to reveal the woman suspect is a "light skinned African-American"....refuses to reveal race of dead shooter

The root of this problem has been around for decades. It's the witch hunt that is racism: All indignant racist accusations must be true. If you try to refute them, you are in denial or are racist yourself.

Tawanna Brawley, OJ, Duke lacrosse to name a few.

************* dead guy told police he "wanted to kill white people, especially white officers"...police chief speaking

0708front.jpg

Last edited:
What's going to happen when we can't get decent people to join the police force?
these protests aren't going to end the way the People think. The cops aren't going to start being soft. The next step is the streets being patrolled by military. The more they shoot cops the more the streets will become militarized

****'s gettin' real.

Sometimes I wish I wasn't such a wild-man conspiracy theorist. I don't take anything at face value.

Hello large, urban cities. My name is "Martial", I'd like to go over a few new guidelines that I'm sure will be "temporary".

The cops aren't going to start being soft. The next step is the streets being patrolled by military.

I'd be ok with that. Clean up the 'hood. End the thug life. Crime will plummet.

these protests aren't going to end the way the People think. The cops aren't going to start being soft. The next step is the streets being patrolled by military. The more they shoot cops the more the streets will become militarized

And the less sympathy people will have for violent criminals who get themselves killed.

Obama quote from 2008, " They bring a knife, we bring a gun". Rhetoric of division spewed from the top...hope he realizes what he's done.

The media bears a great deal of responsibility. When police officers are involved in questionable shootings the flames are fanned. However, the media rarely follows through after the fact when justice happens. That doesn't sell. That isn't good 24 hour cycle. Only when the results create further division.

******* savages... Celebrating cops getting killed, right in front of cops. GD thugs need to swim back to Africa, with a Muslim under each arm.

Whose response was more Presidential?

Trump:

Donald J. Trump
1 hr ·
Last night’s horrific execution-style shootings of 12 Dallas law enforcement officers – five of whom were killed and seven wounded- is an attack on our country. It is a coordinated, premeditated assault on the men and women who keep us safe.
We must restore law and order. We must restore the confidence of our people to be safe and secure in their homes and on the street.
The senseless, tragic deaths of two people in Louisiana and Minnesota reminds us how much more needs to be done.
This morning I offer my thoughts and prayers for all of the victims’ families, and we pray for our brave police officers and first responders who risk their lives to protect us every single day.
Our nation has become too divided. Too many Americans feel like they’ve lost hope. Crime is harming too many citizens. Racial tensions have gotten worse, not better. This isn’t the American Dream we all want for our children.
This is a time, perhaps more than ever, for strong leadership, love and compassion. We will pull through these tragedies.

Or Frump:

Hillary ClintonVerified account
‏@HillaryClinton
I mourn for the officers shot while doing their sacred duty to protect peaceful protesters, for their families & all who serve with them. -H

Update 8:49 a.m.: Sheriff David Clarke: “I hope, I pray that Donald J. Trump becomes the next commander-in-chief because we need a president who is going to stand beside us and support us all across the country unambiguously.”

He a black guy who gets it. He calls the group "Black LIES Matter."